HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Most lucid thing you will ever read
Posted by: Gladiator ()
Date: July 08, 2018 11:54PM

Lets play a game

Can you guess which of these persons voted for trump?

What follows is a YouTube comment posted by a viewer, and my reply to him.

A warning: this highly educated gentleman seesm just a tiny bit agitated.

Bob Sferrazza
5 months ago
Michael All you liberals are so hateful I just read all the comments you people are a disgrace.
Do you have a family where your mother stood by your father and both raised you right.
Did your father show you what qualities a real man should have.did you learn morals to live by.
Do you get those morals from God.
You all want to make fun and crack jokes at these people because they love the president.
Why liberals are the bullies you are brainwashed by the media TV music and college you all have been taught to do what you are told and believe in lies you think you hold the moral high ground but deep down you know it's a lie. You recite talking points you hear on the news.

You back criminal politicians who have no love for you or the republic.
They profit and your ignorance and anger. Your favorite politicians are paedophiles your beloved Hollywood phonies are all paedophiles there all in the same sick sex clubs.
You cannot deny facts.
I hope you liberals find God and ask for forgiveness for spreading hate and racism. If Trump is impeached there will be a civil war and the military and police back trump. Haven't you thought that through or did u think you won't have to fight some one will do it for you LOL antifa is full of beta male weaklings. Most liberals are cowards that would not last long in a war. Liberals start to use your critical thinking abilities. Stop falling for the brainwashing tactics. You are to easily being herded like cattle. Wake up.?

To Bob Sferrazza,

I'm sure you are a hardworking person without a lot of time, so I will try as hard as I can to
be as brief as possible.

I do respect your sincerity. I think you do believe what you say.

To begin with, I'd respectfully and humbly ask that you perform a Google Search on "List of republican pedophiles".

You speak as if you are a religious person. You made mention of media and colleges falsely influencing the way
other people think.

I ask you, is it at all possible that religion falsely influences the way people think?

There is something in the world called reason. It is, to some extent, based upon the scientific method.

This is a concept that is taught in colleges and universities. It is a method for testing the validity of an idea, for
finding out the truth. It relies on comparing the observable facts of reality. It is not perfect, but it did produce the machines and
luxuries you are using to read my words at this very moment.

Unlike religion, a scientific theory admits that it could be wrong, and welcomes new evidence.
Religion insists that it is perfect and unchanging.

In most colleges and universities, questions, challenges and fresh ideas are welcomed.
That is the way new knowledge is discovered. In churches, no new ideas are ever allowed.

Prayer did not create your computer. Religion did not create the internet.

Since you are clearly a well educated man, I do not have to remind you that
if religion ruled our world, the people who created the internet would have been
burned at the stake as witches.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Since you are very concerned about education, I would humbly and respectfully ask
that you please perform a google search on the words :"Trump university fraud".

There is so much more I would like to say, but I think that is enough for the moment.

I look forward with pleasure to your rational reply. Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2018 11:58PM by Gladiator.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.