HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Shak Hill spam was officially done by either a person from or volunteering with the Shak Hill campaign. Here's how I know...
Posted by: Malagore ()
Date: June 30, 2018 09:28AM

Look at the posting patterns and the way the messages ran. Look at their content and the frequency of how many were posted. Notice that they stopped AFTER the election and we've seen nothing from then since congratulating Comstock or endorsing her for VA-10...

This was an inside job from the beginning and its not only hilarious to see, but kind of pathetic as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Shak Hill spam was officially done by either a person from or volunteering with the Shak Hill campaign. Here's how I know...
Posted by: Ector ()
Date: June 30, 2018 01:54PM

That does sound interesting and I can see that, yeah

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.