HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jail time?
Posted by: Steve-o ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:39AM

So my friend was living in maryland at the time and he is due in court for several charges. By the way he is a 19 year old with a 3000gt vr4, fairly quick car. He got pulled over driving on suspended license at the time but he also ( or at least the cop thought so) was trying to ditch the cop and he was, the real reason why he didnt run and stopped was because the street was ending in the dead end, The way it actually happened was , he just didnt pull over right away until the next street down. That pissed off the cop and he got charged for that as well. As far as his license it was suspended at the time but it was eligiable for reinstatement, I want to know should I be wrapping him a gift basket from KY or will he be allright, He is trying to go into Marines and it will depend whether he goes in or not based on this outcome, also he has a pretty fucked up record.This was his first time getting nailed, all the other times he was succensful at running the cops( another reason why they got police dodge chargers now in MD?) Anyway he got a good lawyer but even he is not promissing him anything. Any thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jail time?
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:42AM

He will do jail time without a lawyer, but getting in the military shouldn't be an issue. The washington post makes it seem like the military is giving criminal waivers left and right.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: January 14, 2007 12:59PM

The military/criminal waiver thing may well be making a comeback. I came of age during the Vietnam war and it was VERY common for Fairfax judges to offer young offenders the choice of jail or the Army. Most of the guys I knew chose the Army, but a few picked the slammer.

The debacle in Iraq has to be hurting recruiting...so what'll it be, young man, jail or the Army?

Posted by: interested ()
Date: January 14, 2007 04:40PM

yo what year VR-4 does he have? I used to have a 92 VR-4 and loved it...I was looking for a newer one though

Posted by: Steve-O ()
Date: January 14, 2007 08:05PM

its a 94 with 170k on it, hey i am looking for a 92 93 vr4, how much you want for yours , ill buy it

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 15, 2007 06:00PM

Steve-o Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyway he got a good lawyer but even he is not
> promissing him anything. Any thoughts?

pick better friends.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: January 15, 2007 06:17PM

Nah he is a good guy and would literally give the shirt of his back, just made a poor decision. I believe people deserve a second chance. A lot of people out there did something they are not proud of and usually keep it confidental but we have all something that we are ashamed of.

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 06:23PM

Steve-o Wrote:
> Nah he is a good guy and would literally give the
> shirt of his back, just made a poor decision. I
> believe people deserve a second chance. A lot of
> people out there did something they are not proud
> of and usually keep it confidental but we have all
> something that we are ashamed of.

Just made a poor decision?

Earlier you said, "he has a pretty fucked up record.This was his first time getting nailed, all the other times he was succensful at running the cops."

Your friend sounds like a fucking dumbass.

Date: January 15, 2007 06:32PM

You are absolutely right, he is a dumbass and I let him know that on the daily basis. He is really commited now to turn his life around, he is very determined to go into the Marines and I am very pleased with his rational decisions. I do believe that no 18,19 20 year old deserves to go to jail over traffic court (excluding such incidents as excessive speeds, felony hit and run ect) I even feel bad for the kid with the hit and run story. A lot of us fuck up , some get caught and some dont. I am just happy he is out of that stage in life where he stopped doing stupid shit.

Date: January 15, 2007 06:40PM

Steve-o Wrote:
> He is really
> commited now to turn his life around, he is very
> determined to go into the Marines and I am very
> pleased with his rational decisions. I do believe
> that no 18,19 20 year old deserves to go to jail
> over traffic court (excluding such incidents as
> excessive speeds, felony hit and run ect) I even
> feel bad for the kid with the hit and run story. A
> lot of us fuck up , some get caught and some dont.
> I am just happy he is out of that stage in life
> where he stopped doing stupid shit.

How do you know he's committed? Because he says so? LOL.

I don't want that fuck in the military protecting our country, he's not good enough to do it.

From the way it sounds, he's good enough to flip burgers with the spics at Wendy's or bag groceries--just like the piece of shit involved in the hit and run in that other thread.

The sooner the dumb fucks who think they are invincible (and try to get all fast and furious on our roads) figure out that a license is a privilege and not a right....the safer we will all be.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 16, 2007 12:31PM

Is this the same douchebag that just posted about getting tuned up by transit police?
I bet his parents are proud of him.

Posted by: § ()
Date: January 16, 2007 01:03PM

Friends don't let friends drive souped-up beaters. -§

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 16, 2007 01:34PM

good speller....ever since you started posting, you have not said one positive thing for this place.

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: January 16, 2007 02:22PM

If a cop is trying to pull you over, pull over at the first possible spot, even if it's going to be a hazard for the cop to get out and talk. He will tell you to move if he doesn’t like the spot. A cop will generally know if your trying to run away, or if you just haven’t seen him or waiting to pull over..

Date: January 16, 2007 04:40PM

Guess what just came back from court with my friend. He had seven charges , six got dropped and he got a fine for driving beyond reasonable speed. FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGS!!!!! Thanks to the people with usefeull advice, greatly appreciated.

Date: January 16, 2007 05:56PM

Steve-o Wrote:
> Guess what just came back from court with my
> friend. He had seven charges , six got dropped and
> he got a fine for driving beyond reasonable speed.
> FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGS!!!!! Thanks to the people
> with usefeull advice, greatly appreciated.

Great news! Now you and your faggot friend can buttfuck each other without having to call it a conjugal visit!

Did you hold hands when the judge dropped the charges?

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: August 31, 2020 06:23PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.