HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
195mph+ on 495
Posted by: DoubleDs ()
Date: January 14, 2007 03:01AM

Aight, this has completely shocked me. I am an owner of two 80' camaro. One is a burgundy 89 with 5.0 v8 that i just ran straight pipes on just to scare old ladies and small animals, nothing interesting. My other car is an originak 86 z28 Iroc. It has 5.7 v8, bored over with stealth fuel injection, vortech v2 blower with aftercooler and custom headers and exhaust and then bunch of basic mods. Bottom line car pushes out around 490hp to the wheels before nitrous. I have a 150 wet shot in the trunk. I was on 495 coming back from a club with a buddy in the passenger seat and my friends in an suv behind us. I am doing around 120mph coming back. This is very late at night by the way. I am minding my own fucking business. Out of the blue an 06 Black toyota avalon comes up two lanes over. I decide to give him a run and push my car, My speedometer showing 140'ish now ( aftermarket speedometer that I have goes up to 220) WITHOUT ANY EFFORT , the avalon comes up on me. I spray and that throws me at high 170's. At this point I am ahead, 5 seconds if then , he comes up to me and gets by about 3 car lengths. I fianlly got up to high 190's . My car is out of juice , its giving me all it has. This avalon rolls right past me and gets of on the next exit.
To recap this , this was about 4 weeks ago on 495 heading towards fairfax, middle of the night, saturday. Minimal traffic but still present. (its also amazing how everyone just got out of the way) Black Avalon with 5% tint. Black reems and custom breakes that looked like brembos.
Anyone can explain how the FUCK this could happen, much appreciated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 195mph+ on 495
Posted by: duh ()
Date: January 14, 2007 03:26AM

Well, I'd have to say your mother drank a lot when she was young, and that's how you happened. I think the big question is, how did you get to be such a selfish, stupid asshole?

Posted by: The Congressman ()
Date: January 14, 2007 04:32AM

B/c that engine, even supercharged, pushing 490hp at the wheels (before nitrous) is nigh impossible. You got beat by a stock Avalon doing 130, face it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2007 04:42AM by The Congressman.

Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: January 14, 2007 08:05AM

I will state the following, based upon your words:

1. you speedometer is not true - get it calibrated.
There is a place in Fairfax Circle that will do this for you for about 40 bucks.

2. The Avalon went past you for two reasons. One, your car does not really have 490hp to the wheels, and two, see #1.

Further observations are this:

Having had an 80's F Body (a Trans Am w/ a 5.7L), I know the car would go an honest 145-150mph, depending upon the gears, etc. My speedo went to 140mph in that car and was calibrated as true, within a mph or two at various speed ranges. When it was stock, it would put the needle about 3/4 of an inch south of the 140 mark. With a dyno tested engine of 450hp, it went about 2" south of that mark. That would have put it around 170mph, if the index marks had continued...

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 14, 2007 09:00AM

doubleds.jpg

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: January 14, 2007 09:13AM

People on 495 move away cause they are use to street racers....... Border line between MD&VA....

Police has had helecopters and road blocks to stop hooked up vehicles etc.....

Yet the racing still goes on.

Cause of this......495 racing has calmed down. But another spot is found...

Posted by: Double Ds ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:30AM

See the thing is though , I know what 130 feels like and I know what 190 feels like as well. The reason why I got a new speedo is because my stock only goes up to 140 and the car only has 70k miles on it and I know it's accurate because I have been running dynos down at the chantilly speed shop numerous times, all the work has been down by them. Yes the car does push out 490hp at the wheels and even higher at the crank. It is not that hard to get 490 out of the 5.7 tpi 350...
If you were to see my car you would know what I am talking about. My thoughts were my rear end was slipping, because I have swapped it ut with the ford 4.10 and its been kinda iffy lately, so I though I wasnt gripping well. Any other non-dumbass thoughts on tis would be appreciated. The car ran low 11's on the 1/4 mile.

Date: January 14, 2007 11:38AM

God you are fucking faggot, shut the fuck up about your gay car. Nothing is going to make that little thing of yours bigger, so just stop it. You clearly don't know shit and don't have shit.

Posted by: doubleDs ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:42AM

wow you really put me in the place, well why dont you go help your mother with the dishes and then maybe be you can suck your dad off while he is on his lunch break from work, better hurry

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:47AM

Whether or not you were actually driving 190 mph, the fact remains that you thought you were. Instead of being ashamed of your actions, you are upset that someone else was able to outpace you? Or is this really just an excuse to brag?

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but there are other people on the road - therefore, other lives at stake. I hope a cop catches you and throws you in jail. And if prison time is a possible punishment for such despicable behavior, then let that be your sentence. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson before killing yourself or others.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:49AM

Even though duh is a fucking idiot usually, I have to agree with him here

doubleD, for a dude who is bragging about the size of his tits, you sure bring some swagger. Why don't you speed that shitpile car of yours back to your trailer, and leave the posting to dudes with cars that aren't total pieces of shit. I hope you get hit by a drunken schoolbus driver and hospitalized.

Posted by: doubleDs ()
Date: January 14, 2007 12:11PM

I am not upset over some dumbfuck outspacing, I am at work and bored out of my fucking mind, because the server is down for like another 2 hours, so I am using my laptop. So i guess your 06 civic with a body kit and wallmart rims is better then my shitpile of a car, my bad. Second there are no trailer parks in fairfax, I mean there is like one behind chillis but who gives a fuck. as far as Genevieve , yea it was probably stupid as shit, but I was an MP for the army right out of highschool before I got injured on overseas duty. You be surprised what kind of crazy ass shit they teach you especially when it comes to driving....

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: January 14, 2007 12:12PM

Your Stupid! Do you realize that at 190 mph that you are travelling at over 400 feet per second. And if your good, and you seem to think that you are, your best reaction time of 3/4 of a second it takes you over 300 feel for your brain to recognize something ahead and go OH-SHIT. (that's a football field dude) Then at that speed your car is light enough that you are more than likely riding on about an inch of rubber, if you have some meaty tires on the car. I just hope that as you strew your mangled car and body down the beltway some night that you don't take some innocent person with you.

I second Genevieve, you deserve a nice lenghty stay in jail.

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: January 14, 2007 12:18PM

Richard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I second Genevieve, you deserve a nice lenghty
> stay in jail.

and a steaming pile of black cock in his asshole

Posted by: slw ()
Date: January 14, 2007 12:22PM

as i now retired racer i'll pretty much say your full of shit, i retired from dragracing running a pro-mod, we would do 225mph in the quarter mile with a 411 rear, at the end of the quarter mile we were turning 9500 rpm's, over the distance your lying about you would have lost your motor a long time ago, when nascar runs super speedways and reach speeds that your lying about they will run around a 342 rear gear, and besides that, if your bragging about running 11's in the quarter, dude thats like backing up to a real race car, i can almost run that fast in my tennis shoes

Date: January 14, 2007 12:44PM

slw, yea running a pro mod , your running your motor, and without a doubt if I just ran my motor, trying to get up 190??? it would take me half an hour, by that time the motor would overheat,Like I have mentioned though, I did run nitrous and shit load of it, thats why I even got glimpse at those speeds, without it , it wouldnt pull for shit. To begin with I wasnt trying to brag about my car-at all. All I wanted to know is how the fuck avalons can pull such speeds. Then again you are comparing your pro-mod car to my 11 second street , think about it

Date: January 14, 2007 12:51PM

Hey....that duh up there ain't me!

I'm the real duh, and I don't call people faggots....assholes maybe, but not faggots!

Date: January 14, 2007 02:00PM

Double Ds Wrote:
> See the thing is though , I know what 130 feels
> like and I know what 190 feels like as well. The
> reason why I got a new speedo is because my stock
> only goes up to 140 and the car only has 70k miles
> on it and I know it's accurate because I have been
> running dynos down at the chantilly speed shop
> numerous times, all the work has been down by
> them. Yes the car does push out 490hp at the
> wheels and even higher at the crank. It is not
> that hard to get 490 out of the 5.7 tpi 350...
> If you were to see my car you would know what I am
> talking about. My thoughts were my rear end was
> slipping, because I have swapped it ut with the
> ford 4.10 and its been kinda iffy lately, so I
> though I wasnt gripping well. Any other
> non-dumbass thoughts on tis would be appreciated.
> The car ran low 11's on the 1/4 mile.

I said it before, and I will say it again, your car did not go that fast and it is my opinion your speedometer is off. Your new post backs that up further.

First off, a 4.10 rear ratio is HUGE and while great maybe for drag racing, it is terrible for top end runs.

Also, did you correct the gear in the transmission that drives the speedometer?

Now, about the statment the 350 TPI is easy to get that level (490hp) at the wheels - How did you do this again? Are you saying you have a stealth (maybe RAM) fuel injection? If so, what else?
Reason I ask, is the stock tuned port (runners and throttle body) will not support the levels of power you claim. Sorry, in my 20 years experience with GM fuel injected cars, they all had to be changed to something else for more than 400hp. That was about the limit. Also, what brand heads do you have? Please don't say they were ported locally here in Fairfax, as nobody in Fairax could seem to make a GM TPI car run for anything (quick).

Waht does "low 11" mean?
Is that on radial tires, drag radials, dot slicks, what???
And what was the mile per hour?

I hate to say this, as I know your car is more than likely something you are proud of, but an 11 second quarter mile with 150 shot of NOS, is really a 12 second car. 12 second cars are quick, but fairly common and if you ran that time with a sticky tire and those big gears, it would probably fair somewhere closer to thehigh 12's or even low 13's, without those crutches.

Enough bench racing, your car is not sounding that fast and I think the speedometer is making you think it is quicker than it really is.

Date: January 14, 2007 09:01PM

but I was an MP for the army right out of highschool ...... You be surprised what kind of crazy ass shit they teach you especially when it comes to driving

Well that's a logical position to take, you were an MP, therefore it's OK for you to drive excessively fast, break the law, and endanger anyone in your path.

No wonder you didn't go to college.

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: January 14, 2007 09:08PM

This guy is tool. And so are all of you that wasted your time responding.

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:22PM

Then again, look at me, I am such a tool I call other people tools for doing the very thing I am doing at that moment.

No wonder I can't get a date and have to hang out with the little boys in my hood for friendship.

Posted by: Dennis ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:27PM

whatever , I know all of you have at least pushed your car passed 100 and your full of shit if you say didnt

Posted by: Z300 ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:32PM

I think it's really pathetic how confrontational everybody gets in some forum.
Pretty much every topic is bombed with insults OVER THE INTERNET. Is your self esteem really that low or do you just have nothing better to do. I say you need to reivaluate your life. I bet half of these people whouldnt have enough balls to actually say some of this shit to his face that you do here in the forum. I work at the general court in the county , I definetely suggest a lawyer , not much more to it

Posted by: dennis ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:34PM

Imean, I know I am a dumbass, and that I shouldn't be brreeding. My father would come in my room at night and touch me, so I got these feelings during high school that I needed to rebel.

I figured the best way to show everyone what a badass I am would be to take a shitty car, mod it, and brag to people about how fast I can drive. This guy I met one time at a comic book store told me it actually increases the sixze of your penis, but I have taken a ruler to mine every day since 1986, and it had actually gotten SMALLER.

Do you think the guy lied to me?

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:39PM

Best I ever did was bout 120 on a 91 stock GXE Maxima with 160hp on a toll road in California

OHH Yeah!

Posted by: Dennis. ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:40PM

Bitch got jokes, lets recap. I was born in 88 first of all, second of all , I am almost done with my associates degree and have 1 1/2 years in the service. I got honorable medical discharge due to a serious injury on overseas duty. Probably done more then your fag 40 year old virgin ass has done, well besides serving your dad .
Kinda makes me really think about why I joined the service, so assholes like you can just beat off in their basement all day

Posted by: Dennis.. ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:41PM

I have an 02 Maxima SE, love it. My daily driver

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:54PM

Why am I not surprised that the reason you joined the military has something to do with guys jerking off.....

Date: January 15, 2007 12:25AM

doubleds001.jpg

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:55AM

Dennis. Wrote:
> Bitch got jokes, lets recap. I was born in 88
> first of all, second of all , I am almost done
> with my associates degree and have 1 1/2 years in
> the service.

Born in 1988 makes you 18 or (barely) 19...did you enlist when you were 17? When did you have time to go to NOVA for your AA degree when you were in the service?

As a career firefighter and paramedic I worry that you will cause the type of accident where you walk away with hardly a scratch while a family of four is dead on the Beltway.

Posted by: Skitso ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:14AM

i call BS.

you cannot do 195+ on 495..

My buddy has a E55 with the full Kleeman charger. He can't even reach that speed. theres no point on the beltway that you can do that. at all

also..

if you are really a car enthusiast at all, you wouldn't say "custom brakes that looked like maybe brembros"

if you're going that fast, you wouldn't be looking at his brakes.

also, you're car wouldn't be able to handle at that speed. it can go straight very well, but you'd loose control around any corners.

also, 5% tint at night.. my 30% tint at night looks straight black.

and i'm sorry... if this is ALLLLL true, you wouldn't post about an import beating you're american muscle car.

What tires were you running?

what way were you heading?

also, i would've heard about this car if it were true.. people would be talking about it.

go to a body shop, get you're speedometer calibrated.. after that, call me 7033841464

and i'll race you with my shitty european car... i'll show you a real car.. in fact, i'll let you come into capitol raceway with me, i'll give you 3 cars AND a kick..

what say you? i'm calling you out bro..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 05:18AM by Skitso.

Date: January 15, 2007 10:56AM

3 car lengths, how generous, what do you drive?

Posted by: cherrytop ()
Date: January 15, 2007 11:22AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
>

damn SEXXXAY

Posted by: Good speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:46PM

I have a feeling that DUHble D's is obsessed with his car because he's never kissed a girl. Get a life.

I hope you wrap your piece of crap car around a tree the next time you pretend to go 190 mph.

Posted by: cherrytop ()
Date: January 15, 2007 01:25PM

Good speller Wrote:
> I have a feeling that DUHble D's is obsessed with
> his car because he's never kissed a girl. Get a
> life.
>
> I hope you wrap your piece of crap car around a
> tree the next time you pretend to go 190 mph.

maybe it would be a pretend tree during a pretend race he was racing for a pretend girl in a pretend tenn 80's sex comedy

Posted by: rx7 ()
Date: January 15, 2007 01:39PM

Cars read speed from the transmission, it does not matter if you had an aftermarket speedo or not.

Also after 120+ almost all cars speedos go off, with a linear progression in relation to speed.

I also HIGHLY doubt you went 190 in an IROC. Mostly because that the stock gears were not tall enough to get up to that speed. Also I am sure an IROC would fall apart at those speeds without extensive body/chassis modifications.

Date: January 15, 2007 03:28PM

DoubleDs Wrote:
> 3 car lengths, how generous, what do you drive?

you have two choices.

a modded corrado

or a modded m3.

Posted by: Double Ds ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:02PM

ur funny man, what you got in a corrado and what year is the m3

Posted by: ... ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:05PM

I did a GPS-verified 135MPH on A9. The speedometer also read 135MPH.

It was perfectly legal, too..Germany.

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:17PM

All of you fucks who think you are in "The Fast and The Furious" should die a slow death by choking on another man's nutsack.

Get a life you fucking losers.

Here's an idea--actually TOUCH a vagina (not your mother's) with your penis at least once before you die.

Posted by: hate assholes like you ()
Date: January 15, 2007 11:36PM

My sister was killed by a fucker like you.I carry a sig 226 in my car at all times.If I saw you driving that fast I wouldn't call the cops,I would put three in your fucking head asshole.

Date: January 16, 2007 01:42AM

This is for the guy that hates assholes like me . first try to catch up to me in your f150. Just to let you know I have a 9mm purschased at the Lake Ridge gun shop, so I am ready for your ass. Second, I really think ur bullshitting about your sister and then I really doubt she got hit by someone going this fast...."slap slap on the neck"

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: January 16, 2007 01:46AM

There is a gun shop in Lake Ridge? Where?

Date: January 16, 2007 01:54AM

if you go down all the way on 123 towards Woobridge until you hit route(1)??? I think it is. Anyway you will know because 123 ends. Make a right and I believe its the 3rd shopping center on your left. They have a gun range as well. Takes about 20 mins to run your record. Felony free? guess what you are now armed

Posted by: The Congressman ()
Date: January 16, 2007 02:07AM

That's Shooter's Paradise.

http://www.shootersparadise.com/newweb/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2007 02:09AM by The Congressman.

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: January 16, 2007 09:35AM

DoubleDs Wrote:
> Just to let you know I have a 9mm purschased at the Lake
> Ridge gun shop, so I am ready for your ass.

Great, immature with a drinking problem and carrying a gun. This story never ends well, so the best that we can hope for is that you forget that there is one in the chamber after removing the clip and you catch one between the eyes while cleaning the gun.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:24AM

Lester Burnham Wrote:
> Great, immature with a drinking problem and
> carrying a gun. This story never ends well, so
> the best that we can hope for is that you forget
> that there is one in the chamber after removing
> the clip and you catch one between the eyes while
> cleaning the gun.

i totally agree. however, my bet is that when he's showing it off to his friends he pretends to shoot them because he wants to mess with them, has the clip out and then actually shoots the dumbass friend.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: nothingman49 ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:48AM

I would like to know for how long you were going 170 mph and then also how long you where going 190+ mph. Or just a general location of where this all started and where it all ended. I think that could be useful.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 16, 2007 01:40PM

why would you guys even joke about killing another person on this board. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET. everyone here that tries to start a fight with another poster is a pussy. and good speller...what the fuck is your deal how old are you anyway?

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: January 16, 2007 02:39PM

195+ on 495 is impossible, the damn road is a circle. You would have to have the road closed and using the straightest part. Probably somewhere on the MD side towards Six Flags and RT50 Everything in VA has turns about every mile.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 16, 2007 03:09PM

dont forget the part by Bethesda where its an s curve.

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: January 16, 2007 06:53PM

I know a girl who was hit head on by a street racer on Fairfax County Parkway. She didn't die but her life will never be the same. Months in the hospital, almost a year at home and 10s of thousands of dollars more that any insurance company will ever pay them. Most likely she will piss & shit in a bag for the rest of her life. You fucks should be hung by your testicles in the town square.

Date: January 17, 2007 06:38AM

Boosted VR6 via GT35r running at 21 lbs

m3 has everything but a supercharger, which will be coming by summer. its an e46.

> My sister was killed by a fucker like you.I carry
> a sig 226 in my car at all times.If I saw you
> driving that fast I wouldn't call the cops,I would
> put three in your fucking head asshole.

i'm sorry about you're sister. this is why i do my racing at track rentals.

like i said at the beginning of my post. i DO NOT street race because of accidents like that.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: January 18, 2007 04:23PM

Im going to call bull shit on this +195mph estimate.
I build performance engines and road race for a hobby and let me tell your 200mph on 495 is nearly impossible. and not just because your car has a theoretical 640 hp.
To help you put it in perspective read the following:

This race car called Big Red goes just over 200mph this is a quote from Hot rod Mag
"In reality, Big Red’s legend began a year or two earlier. The original Big Red was a ’69 Camaro with not much more than a rollcage and a John Lingenfelter–built 540 big-block that made 800 hp and pushed the car to over 200 mph."
Here is a pic of the car.

Ive done a 165 once on a public hi-way and that was scary enough. you are passing cars like they are standing still and your reaction time is barely able to keep up..and taking turns at that speed with out serious downforce help is impossible. get your speedo checked there buddy.

Oh and btw, what type of gears and trans are you running in that super car of yours. Or is that fish story really true.
Attachments:
113_0504_02z+1969_chevrolet_camaro_z28+front_side_view.jpg

Date: January 18, 2007 04:29PM

Take a Stand Wrote:
> Im going to call bull shit on this +195mph
> estimate.
> I build performance engines and road race for a
> hobby and let me tell your 200mph on 495 is nearly
> impossible. and not just because your car has a
> theoretical 640 hp.
> To help you put it in perspective read the
> following:
>
> This race car called Big Red goes just over 200mph
> this is a quote from Hot rod Mag
> "In reality, Big Red’s legend began a year or two
> earlier. The original Big Red was a ’69 Camaro
> with not much more than a rollcage and a John
> Lingenfelter–built 540 big-block that made 800 hp
> and pushed the car to over 200 mph."
> Here is a pic of the car.
>
> Ive done a 165 once on a public hi-way and that
> was scary enough. you are passing cars like they
> are standing still and your reaction time is
> barely able to keep up..and taking turns at that
> speed with out serious downforce help is
> impossible. get your speedo checked there buddy.
>
>
> Oh and btw, what type of gears and trans are you
> running in that super car of yours. Or is that
> fish story really true.

RJ Gottleib's Big Red from the Silver State CLassic topped out at 216 I think - That was on a closed course, perfect (Nevada straight-away) conditions.
I agree with your assesment of this "Take a Stand" and stand by my post back on p.1 when I called baloney, and sugested he/she get their speedometer calibrated.

Having gone close to their claimed speed, you are right about the situation. Objects (cars, people, etc.), by the time you recognize seeing something, you are past it in the process of thining of what is going on around you, that is a fact.

Thanks for the pic of Big Red :-)

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: January 18, 2007 06:00PM

ffxn8v
Yeah Big red is one hell off a car.. too bad it didnt win the silver state Z2Z this year. Its such a bad ass car. I couldnt imagine driving +200 mph for 4 hours in the Mexican rallies and silver state races..My hands would be locked on the steering wheel and my eyeballs would hurt.

Posted by: § ()
Date: January 18, 2007 06:20PM

I agree - Big Red is one hell of a chewing gum. -§

Posted by: ebear ()
Date: January 19, 2007 10:15AM

My stock LS1 hits 162mph. I've had it up to 155mph. On the stock suspension... That is really unsafe and feels retarded like imabou tto flip over. You are either A. Lying B. Retarded for going that fast on a car with a piece of shit suspension like that.

I also have some other questions..

What kind of pistons are you running.. what compression? how much boost? who did your tuning? I doubt you have the car you claim to.. post some pictures.. or STFU. Die..

C. Take that shit to the track.

Posted by: ebear ()
Date: January 19, 2007 10:54AM

I just over some more of your dumbass posts...

I doubt you're going that fast with 4.10s

I know people h/c/i on 150 shots that are having to shift into 5th in the 1/4th. You are retarded if your gear is really what you say it is 170 is believeable.. but I dont think it hits 220 mph.

Wanna race me? Bolt-on Z28.. I bet it will walk all over the car that you probably dont even have.

Posted by: Jill ()
Date: February 15, 2007 02:58PM

Why on earth would you think it was okay for you to race anyone on a public road? You are an asshole.

Posted by: park1 ()
Date: February 15, 2007 05:17PM

jill wrote:
Why on earth would you think it was okay for you to race anyone on a public road? You are an asshole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Because he has a small dick

Date: February 15, 2007 06:11PM

Thank you for bringing this thread back, it's been a long month without seeing it, I really missed it.

Posted by: Gamer1 ()
Date: February 15, 2007 07:25PM

EBEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u are the dumbest person on the planet.

Posted by: SigArmed ()
Date: February 18, 2007 01:06PM

I'm no car expert like you all but I think his claim is somewhat realistic but certainly NOT TRUE. He prolly has a misreading speedometer (accuracy degrades as speed increases on any speedometer. Mine reads 3 mph fast at 80, and 15 mph fast at 120) When I was in Germany I drove (and still drive) a VW Golf 1.8T. I had it chipped to remove the top speed limiter and increase boost/HP. All told my car was supposed to be putting out 210HP but that's not WHP. Using a GPS on the Autobahn at night I took it up to 146MPH. The car was not stable at this speed and I didn't stay there long (5-10 seconds). So, I was able to reach 146MPH in a 4-cylinder car with a turbo making about 210HP (before transmission loss etc). With proper gearing why shouldn't he be able to hit 200MPH GPS verified? I'll tell you why...

Aerodynamics

There are cars in Germany that can APPROACH 200MPH (try like 187, not 195) These cars are sleek and wind aerodynamics forces have been calculated into the designs of the body. A Camero even if it had the HP could not punch through air at 195MPH. The wind resistance would literally RIP HIS CAR APART before he reached that speed in my humble opinion.

Once again, I'm not a car guy so flame away.

Posted by: questionable ()
Date: February 18, 2007 01:42PM

I would doubt the claim based on 495 being a poorly maintained road. it has curves and every lane suffers from potholes and debris. In NASCAR races they will put out a caution flag for the smallest piece of junk. Hitting a pothole or even a small bump in the road at 200 mph would send the car into the air.
The debris is a like a missle and will tear a hole in the car even at 170 mph.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 27, 2007 09:53PM

yea, the space shuttle goes crazy alot fast (what is it, 1,000 mph) and the smallest piece of space dust will make a huge pit in the wind sheild. Also, most airplanes, can't be flown upside down since th ewind going at them a different direction will tear the wings off. Those are vehicles that have like 3,000 rivits per inch. Now your car is held together by how many bolts on each axle? Hit a piece of gravel and your car (and you)= fuxor3d.

Posted by: hah ()
Date: February 27, 2007 10:43PM

you're a fucking redneck.

Posted by: kenny ()
Date: March 01, 2007 04:54PM

dawg its cause u drive a peice of shit american car

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: March 16, 2007 09:43AM

Being a legendary member here, I would like to comment. First fuck you, you fucking hillbilly fucking up America. Can't you all just go on a ship and drown someplace, the whole millions of you rats. Second, camaros suck dick. Thunderbird will always rule over those pieces of shit. Third, I hope you die one day in a car accident. That is all.

Posted by: robq ()
Date: March 16, 2007 09:26PM

I call bullshit, in the middle of the night doing 170 and you saw that he had 5% tint. bullshit,

Posted by: crazy ()
Date: March 30, 2007 08:26AM

Dont make me pull out the Hyundai Elantra on ur ass...

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 09, 2020 06:42PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.