HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cop gave me a bogus ticket
Posted by: Donnie Trumpey ()
Date: June 26, 2018 10:57PM

I approached a stop sign today and made a complete stop. I then slowly rolled through the intersection and entered the connecting highway. Retard cop was already in the connecting highway and only saw me while I was in motion. Does he not know that you need watch a vehicle entire approach otherwise there's no way for him to admit that he wasn't stopped prior to that like in my situation. Thinking about contesting it but I'm tight on time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cop gave me a bogus ticket
Posted by: Hdjsk ()
Date: June 26, 2018 11:01PM

Nobody fucking cares. I had 10x as many “interesting stories” that happened to me today and not for one second did I think any were important enough to feel the need to share with the rest of the world, so fuck off.

Posted by: FFU Ninja Squad ()
Date: June 26, 2018 11:02PM

The Fairfax Underground Ninja Squad is on the job. Let us know the cop's name or badge number and he will be disciplined or fired.

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIxx ()
Date: June 26, 2018 11:14PM

Bruce Klein here, and I SUPPORT the police

by putting my mouth on their balls

/
/
/
Attachments:
699c7233d8fe99f00bf9267952348e67--baton-rouge-la-cosmo.jpg

Posted by: wally ()
Date: June 26, 2018 11:19PM

It doesn't matter. If the cop says you did it and unless you can prove otherwise, you're gonna be found guilty.

Posted by: OP is a fagggggot ()
Date: June 27, 2018 07:00AM

I can just picture your stupid ass arguing with the officer while sitting in your Kia Optima.

Goto court faggot!
That’s why we have them.

Posted by: dickless libtards ()
Date: June 27, 2018 08:03AM

Truth is....you rolled it and he saw you all the way.

And it's likely your ride is a dickmobile, which helped him decide whether to stop you or not.

Posted by: EML ()
Date: June 27, 2018 08:33AM

You would not be the first driver this has happened to and you won't be the last. Police officers are human and contrary to what some officers and judges think their powers of visual perception are no better or worse than anyone else's. I have heard officers say you need to stop for a certain number of seconds before proceeding. There is no such rule. If the length of the stop is too short though it will not register with an officer who may also be observing other things. You cut things close and sometimes the officer will think you crossed the line.

Posted by: dww again ()
Date: June 27, 2018 09:28AM

DWW......driving while white. If you were a nigger, cop wouldn't have done a thing. I see niggers speeding up and down the road, changing lanes with no signal, and I never see them get pulled over."
Cops would rather pull over white people than deal with the niggers and their crying racism every time they get stopped.

Posted by: soul mother #69 ()
Date: June 27, 2018 09:33AM

Mys boi dindu nuffin

Posted by: xcuut ()
Date: June 27, 2018 09:51AM

Bottom line..............

If it happened in FFX County you are GUILTY!

This happened to me probably 30 years ago in Old Town Alexandria.........

I was driving Southbound through Old Town that connects to Rt. 1. I had to make a left turn so I got into the left lane from the center lane which at that time of day the left lane was an HOV lane(I knew it was an HOV lane). I got in the left lane a block before the light. Alexandria's Funniest instantly popped out on foot and waved me over. The GED Diploma cop told me that he waved me over because I was in an HOV lane by myself. I told the cop that I had to get into the left lane so I could make the left turn. I couldn't turn from the center lane. He told me that I got into the lane too early. I told him that it's less than a block and at that time of day with heavy traffic I got in as soon as an opening appeared. Cop wasn't having it. I asked him how I should have handled it then. He said it wasn't his problem. I went to Court and explained to the Judge what happened. Judge said GUILTY!

Even though it's the City of Alexandria it's still FFX County and again bottomline is...............GUILTY!

Got to love the shit-tard thinking in a shithole County.

Posted by: You are an idiot ()
Date: June 27, 2018 09:10PM

Right, no, the city of Alexandria is not Fairfax county. It is in the city of Alexandria. That is why they have their own police force and courthouse. And you admit you broke the law but blame others for agreeing with you. Dope.

Posted by: Walker, Virginia Ranger ()
Date: June 27, 2018 09:51PM

Hey, OP...unless you have a witress and or video? Yeah...you're cooked. When it comes to the police, it doesn't matter what actually happened. Without witresses or video, what the LEO testifies he saw is ALL that matters.

Do what I do when pre-paying tickets...Think about a playground which is getting much needed maintenance or a new piece of equipment. Pay it and move on.

Posted by: Fuck Off OP ()
Date: June 28, 2018 01:48AM

You fucked up and nobody wants to hear your whining ass cry. Too bad the cop didn’t shove it up your faggot ass. Now fuck off bitch boy.

Posted by: Piss off ()
Date: June 28, 2018 02:24AM

Your such a Whiney little fking bitch. Your make it sound like you were one of the Bible reading Jesus loving pacifists who just happened to be in the wrong spot at3am and got shot. They were such good people and the gun in there hand was planted by a dirty cop. And the 3 lbs of weed were also planted on them.

That’s what you are like. “ I came to a complete stop, looked both ways, then slowly eased through the intersection.” It did not happen like that and you are fking stupid.

Posted by: W7geh ()
Date: June 28, 2018 05:49AM

You desperately need anger management. Most citations are legitimate. Some are not. Cops tell the truth. Cops embellish the truth. Cops flat out lie. It is that simple.

Posted by: ThinkgAboutIt ()
Date: June 28, 2018 09:08AM

Walker, Virginia Ranger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Do what I do when pre-paying tickets...Think about
> a playground which is getting much needed maintenance

...because the illegal immigrants with their hoard of anchor babies destroyed it

Posted by: Hillsboroharry ()
Date: July 01, 2018 09:48PM

xcuut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bottom line..............
>
> If it happened in FFX County you are GUILTY!
>
> This happened to me probably 30 years ago in Old
> Town Alexandria.........
>
> I was driving Southbound through Old Town that
> connects to Rt. 1. I had to make a left turn so I
> got into the left lane from the center lane which
> at that time of day the left lane was an HOV
> lane(I knew it was an HOV lane). I got in the
> left lane a block before the light. Alexandria's
> Funniest instantly popped out on foot and waved me
> over. The GED Diploma cop told me that he waved
> me over because I was in an HOV lane by myself. I
> told the cop that I had to get into the left lane
> so I could make the left turn. I couldn't turn
> from the center lane. He told me that I got into
> the lane too early. I told him that it's less
> than a block and at that time of day with heavy
> traffic I got in as soon as an opening appeared.
> Cop wasn't having it. I asked him how I should
> have handled it then. He said it wasn't his
> problem. I went to Court and explained to the
> Judge what happened. Judge said GUILTY!
>
> Even though it's the City of Alexandria it's still
> FFX County and again bottomline
> is...............GUILTY!
>
> Got to love the shit-tard thinking in a shithole
> County.

You broke the law and knew it while you were. Quit whining. Besides it’s 30 years ago. Still butthurt over it after all these years?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.