HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hit and Run
Posted by: Dennis ()
Date: January 12, 2007 11:02PM

dumb fucking luck. I got involved in a 5mh hit and run acident coming onto a 90 degree turn. Having no tires in a back of my camaro, i hit him with a front left corner, no damage to me, bent door on his volvo. He had a 2yr infant in the car but noone was hurt. I had the cops come to my house the next day. I turned myself in and admitted the fault and they let me go on my own signature. Now the tickets I am facing , hit and run, no liability insurance, and no drivers license,. I got the last two becuse I didnt have proof of either one that morning but I do have both, valid license and insurance.
What I am wondering is what will I get for the hit and run, is it worth a lawyer. I delayed the case and now I am due in a week. I am 18 with fairly clean record, I knew the cop since I was 15 so he wont dick me over andI got a letter from the Army saying that I am going in the service as an MP ( millitary police) HOw much will I get Fucked over????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hit and Run
Posted by: Denns ()
Date: January 12, 2007 11:19PM

btw , if the person I hit ends up reading this, I would really like to apologize in person. It was a freak accident but I am happy noone got hurt

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 13, 2007 12:46AM

Well we didn't know you were called Dennis...
Attachments:
DENNIS.jpg

Posted by: cleanharry hates -dirty harry ()
Date: January 13, 2007 02:27AM

You need a decent attorney! If you go to court alone,plan on five years in prison.Hit & run is a serious felony in VA. Forget the military career,they don't accept felons (which you will very soon be).You will probably get sent to Green Mountain Correctional in southern Virginia.Stay away from anyone acting really nice,they just want to make you their new bitch.HIRE A attorney! Good luck,but plan on getting serious time and serious ass action.I recommend practicing with a large black dildo to get yourself ready to accept your fate.If you explain the situation to your girlfriend or mother I'm sure they will help you do some pre-incarceration anal practice.Once you get over the extreme horror of being a prison whore,it's all down stream or down your throat (in the case of the big nigs that will just make you blow them).

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 13, 2007 08:30AM

Curious... why didn't you stop?

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: January 13, 2007 11:10AM

IDIOT

Date: January 13, 2007 12:46PM

And what is a 2yr infant?

Date: January 13, 2007 12:53PM

I honestly do not know why I stopped, like I said it was a freak accident. I feel like shit especially after my cop told there was a 2yo kid in the car, It was treated as a class1 (the minor one) misdeameanor. It is punishable up to 1 yr in jail and $2500 in fines. I am thinking of getting a second continuation simply because I do not have money for an attorney at this time. I drained all my money on helping out a friend who is in deep debt right now but I should have the money for a descent attorney after 2 months or so , thats how long they gave me on the first continuation, cops next available date. I have talked to a real good attorney and wanted to hire him but he wasnt available that date so I had a continuation the first time as well. He pretty much said that I am not looking at any jail time and he is going to fight to not have my license taken away, I would honestly put up the $2500 maximum fine if they would just let me go with that.Thanks for any USEFULL advise . I think I will skip on the black didlo

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: January 13, 2007 01:22PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Curious... why didn't you stop?

Duh... Probably because transporting 50 bails of pot in your backseat is a lot more jail time than a hit and run! Always take the car home first, clean it out good, then turn yourself in.

Posted by: Potatoe ()
Date: January 13, 2007 07:31PM

pgens Wrote:
> Curious... why didn't you stop?

I think Dennis didn't stop because he was speeding in the area trying to avoid one of those un-constitutional checkpoints.

Date: January 14, 2007 02:57PM

Any advise from anyone who is not a 12 yo complete retard?

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 14, 2007 05:40PM

Dennis, did you ever consider that maybe we don't want to help you? After all, you were the one that ran.

You asked how much you were going to get ----ed over, when you were the one that was trying to ---- someone else. It is quite likely that you only turned yourself in because you realized that the police would track you down eventually.

Also, it is completely ridiculous for you to be calling others retarded. I can only hope that English isn't your first language. There is simply no other excuse.

Get a lawyer and stop whining.

Date: January 14, 2007 08:48PM

Dennis Wrote:
> Any advise from anyone who is not a 12 yo complete
> retard?

Whiner. Rot in jail, you hit and run buttwipe.

Date: January 14, 2007 09:20PM

I figured this forum would be somewhat informotive. I admitted my mistake. I didn't have any drugs, I have never been in an accident. I just freaked out and I thought I would be able to get some descent advise on what to do. I am not asking you all to tell me what I did was fucked up, I already know that.

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: January 14, 2007 10:29PM

You want decent advise hire a lawyer. If you were at all a responsible person you would have stopped at the time you hit the car. Turning your self in after the cops come looking for you isn't quite redeeming yourself. Don't forget to take you license to court, the judge will want it.

Date: January 14, 2007 11:18PM

Thanx man

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:25PM

You want some "descent advise" you fucking tool?

I advise you that you were descended from dogs. You are that fucking stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2007 11:25PM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:15PM

once again, a kid asking for advice gets shitted on....great boards. the only one here who actually gives a damn and uses it how it should be used is tricki.

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:26PM

Says so much for our military when they would have a guy who can't even spell police their own...

I hope you rot in jail Dennis, you immature prick.

Better lube up that cornhole of yours.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 15, 2007 01:50PM

You want serious advice? Work on displaying sincere remorse. If you walk into the courtroom thinking "How much will I be ----ed over?" it will show.

You apparently admit that you made a mistake and are sorry for the problems you caused the other driver (and also the police, not to mention some cost to tax payers). So focus on that. Remember this isn't the system trying to ---- you over. You didn't follow the law and there are consequences.

The judge doesn't want to see an attitude.

Posted by: Dennis. ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:30PM

I am thinking about getting a second continuation on the case, do you think they will give me another one? First time I got because my lawyer was unavailable this time i just simply dont have the money for one ($1500)
Thanx

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:35PM

Dennis. Wrote:
> I am thinking about getting a second continuation
> on the case, do you think they will give me
> another one? First time I got because my lawyer
> was unavailable this time i just simply dont have
> the money for one ($1500)
> Thanx

Get a loan if you need money, dumbass. Of course, anyone as stupid as you probably couldn't even qualify for a $1500 loan.

Date: January 15, 2007 04:41PM

When I asked why you didn't stop it was a serious question... the judge will likely ask you that too. Why didn't you stop? Like Genevieve said you aren't going to get anywhere if you don't at least seem remorseful. Part of that is explaining why you did what you did.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 15, 2007 09:03PM

If you can't afford a lawyer, what amendment is it that give you a public defender free?

Date: January 15, 2007 09:37PM

Dennis. Wrote:
> I am thinking about getting a second continuation
> on the case, do you think they will give me
> another one? First time I got because my lawyer
> was unavailable this time i just simply dont have
> the money for one ($1500)
> Thanx

Remember that little paper that you signed when you went to court and asked for a lawyer? It says if you come back without one that you forfit your right to a lawyer and your on your own. Borrow the money or your dicked. And bend it round backwards, because you dicked yourself. It isn't anyone elses fault.

Date: January 15, 2007 09:40PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> If you can't afford a lawyer, what amendment is it
> that give you a public defender free?

That amendemt says if you are not able to afford to hire a lawer. Meaning that you are poor, not that you have a job or parents with a job and just decide to spend your money elsewhere. YOUR DICKED. Should have thought about that before you ran.

Posted by: big black eddy from cell block f7 ()
Date: January 15, 2007 11:26PM

Green mountain my ass,they will lock you up hear at ADC with the rest of those that are oppressed by this racist county.Don't worry it will be fine,we will keep you warm this winter white boy ! We have been looking for some new ass.

Posted by: Dennis.. ()
Date: January 19, 2007 01:26PM

yea so I just came back from court, NO lawyer or attorney. Six months suspendsion and $125 in fees, ok outcome

Posted by: park1 ()
Date: January 19, 2007 02:04PM

Dennis wrote: "if the person I hit ends up reading this, I would really like to apologize in person"

You're not sorry, you're just sorry that you got caught.

Date: January 19, 2007 02:13PM

Dennis.. Wrote:
> yea so I just came back from court, NO lawyer or
> attorney. Six months suspendsion and $125 in fees,
> ok outcome

Was the guy you hit there? Did you get the chance to apologize to him?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 19, 2007 02:27PM

"NO lawyer or attorney" No common sense........

Posted by: Denis ()
Date: January 19, 2007 07:07PM

funny thing, the guy that I hit was in fact calle to court and he was the same guy that I was working with on the Air Force base in Monterey California, it was a good day

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 01, 2020 08:04PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.