HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Corey Stewart - LOSER
Posted by: Corey Stewart - LOSER ()
Date: June 13, 2018 11:07PM

I'm a conservative Republican, and I must admit, Corey Stewart will lose, massively, to Tim Kaine, this November.

I would love to take cash bets with anyone who thinks that Corey Stewart can beat Tim Kaine.

Any suckers who farcically thinks Corey Stewart can win?
Attachments:
Corey-and-the-flag-800x800-e1492093637378.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Corey Stewart - LOSER
Posted by: rino centrist snowflake ()
Date: June 14, 2018 12:13AM

awww...fag had a hardon for soros funded frito loser...
republican party doesn't need useful idiots like you, but dems need all they can get...just get in line behind the illegals

Posted by: You're a dumb fucker ()
Date: June 14, 2018 12:49AM

rino centrist snowflake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> awww...fag had a hardon for soros funded frito
> loser...
> republican party doesn't need useful idiots like
> you, but dems need all they can get...just get in
> line behind the illegals

You're a complete dumb fucker, who will ALWAYS be bitching and complaining about 'libtards', or whatever kind of right wing shit you want to spew.

The left is full of idiots and foamers, too, but Jesus fucking Christ, Corey Stewart is going to massively go down in flames in a very deep political death spiral, this November. Bank on it.

Posted by: Fuck Corey Stewart! ()
Date: June 14, 2018 02:01AM

I'm not a left wing libtard, but, I have got to say, fuck Corey Stewart! There's no way that asshole can beat Tim Kaine!

Even the Republican National Committee threw in the towel on Virginia, pretty much telling the world that Stewart doesn't have a chance to beat Kaine!

Posted by: Xnggh ()
Date: June 14, 2018 06:36AM

He has one, big fat chance: if he asks the question "do you want trump impeached?" Be careful what you wish for.

Posted by: Orange Ass Clown ()
Date: June 14, 2018 06:51AM

Xnggh Wrote:
> He has one, big fat chance: if he asks the
> question "do you want trump impeached?" Be careful
> what you wish for.

You do not want Twitler impeached.
Suppose you hate America!

Why not let the Mueller investigation complete before asking stupid questions...

I have a question, nice day in Moscow

Posted by: Xuvnv ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:25AM

Dems have been squealing about impeachment since before trump was inaugurated - actually before he was even the Rep nominee. This will be the singular question of this election.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817

Posted by: Why hate? ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:32AM

Tim Kaine is in the “L” category since 11/2016.
As more revelations appear regarding the news, more moderate voters(Dems n GOP), will focus on candidates’ platforms.
If you were to extrapolate Stewart’s platform, remove the confed statue outlier, his goals match mine.
All these pro illegal policies need money and it eventually comes from cuts in other areas. I would rather have my money goto improving veterans care than some illegal getting food benefits to have anchor babies.
Fact: most Salvadorans escaping the civil war, prospered in this country and returned home to live like Kings. The ones coming now, are NOT the same. They are criminals and freeloaders.
Blood and soil.
Vote Stewart.

Posted by: Mxjpe ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:50AM

I strongly disagree that most illegals are criminals and freeloaders. Most try to work their asses off and mind their own business. Disagreeing with open border public policies need not mean vilifying individuals trying to survive.

Blood and soil (German: Blut und Boden) is a slogan expressing the nineteenth-century German idealization of a racially defined national body ("blood") united with a settlement area ("soil"). Richard Walther Darré popularized the phrase at the time of the rise of Nazi Germany; he wrote a book called Neuadel aus Blut und Boden (A New Nobility Based On Blood And Soil) in 1930, which proposed a systematic eugenics program, arguing for breeding as a cure-all for the problems plaguing the state.

That "blood and soil" bullshit is absurdly stupid.

Posted by: ^^^not paying in^^^ ()
Date: June 14, 2018 08:24AM

Virginia needs to be protectionist and represent CITIZENS that buy into the system.
Nothing is worse than seeing ANYBODY abusing the system.
No doubt that illegals work hard/work two jobs etc.
Sadly, if the reverse was true and I was in THEIR country, I would not receive the same they are receiving here in the US.
Americans are sick n tired of paying taxes so little Eduardo can go to school and have a free lunch, when his parents drive a $50k sequoia suv.
If ffx county goes after all the maid companies/landscaping companies/concrete companies that don’t pay taxes, liberals will call it “racist.”
I will vote for Stewart because I want things to change.
The direction Virginia is currently heading will cost taxpaying citizens so much money down the road.
Dating someone that votes for Stewart solely based on his confederate statue platform shows how ignorant Kaine and his followers truly are in this election.

Posted by: LOL at fakenews globalists ()
Date: June 14, 2018 09:42AM

Corey Stewart - LOSER Wrote:
> I'm a conservative Republican, and I must admit,
> Corey Stewart will lose, massively, to Tim Kaine,
> this November.
>
> I would love to take cash bets with anyone who
> thinks that Corey Stewart can beat Tim Kaine.
>
> Any suckers who farcically thinks Corey Stewart
> can win?

You're no conservative republican lolz. More likely just a open borders, virginia beta-putsch, globalist propagandist, mad that your Frito-Lay globalist puppet that plays 'republican' in the two party kabuki theatre lost to a Nationalist. That's all!

Posted by: Corey can’t win ()
Date: June 14, 2018 10:00AM

Sorry but the truth hurts

Posted by: take nothing for granted ()
Date: June 14, 2018 10:04AM

I'm canvassing for the Democrats this Fall to get the votes out. Never assume anything.

Posted by: Corey Stewart will lose BIG time ()
Date: June 14, 2018 10:47AM

Corey Stewart can't beat Tim Kaine, never, ever, and he's such a fucking loser, he'll bring down all the other Republicans with him.

For any of you dumb fucking bastards who think that Corey Stewart can win, let's do some quick math: Tim Kaine currently has $10 million dollars in his war chest.

Alternatively, Corey Stewart is dramatically cash-starved, with only $160,000 in his campaign coffers. Things are so bad, people don't want to donate to his losing campaign. As a matter of fact, the RNC has thrown in the towel on Virginia, even acknowledging that Kaine will win his reelection, HUGE.

Corey Stewart's 2018 Virginia Senate run will take the Republican Party of Virginia, down for the count, with a loss so bad it probably won't recover for at least a decade, or more.

Who wants to bet Corey Stewart will beat Tim Kaine? That's just what I thought. Crickets.

Posted by: Come to my house in FFX station ()
Date: June 14, 2018 11:34AM

take nothing for granted Wrote:
> I'm canvassing for the Democrats this Fall to get
> the votes out. Never assume anything.

Please come to my house. Knock on my door and start talking about democrats to defeat Trump.

What happens next won't happen at my door, but it will happen somewhere in the neighborhood!

Posted by: Corey will lose BIGLY! ()
Date: June 14, 2018 11:44AM

Wow! No sweet sweet Koch money... Corey will lose BIGLY!

Attachments:
5a2efc236a4cfeb50d5b02cfa01927b197b082fa14f8eba6fc042291e405b8ca.png

Posted by: Corey Stewart will get crushed! ()
Date: June 14, 2018 12:39PM

Corey Stewart will take down the Republican Party of Virginia in a huge sea of flames, on Election Day, this November, as he will get crushed, devastatingly, by Tim Kaine, BIG time!

Stewart's loss margin to Kaine will be historic!
Attachments:
stewart-confederate-flag.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.