HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who was responsible for Amanda leigh Rabys death?
Posted by: John 3:14 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 01:59AM

Man Matt saved my life I used to be an addict But he told me all about people he lost to addiction and even mentioned how he almost lost his brother to addiction and he told me he changed everything for his kids when I was 16 he stopped a guy from stabbing me in my chest and risked his life for me and to this day I thank God he helped me just because someone has a rough time for awhile doesn't mean they can't change and God bless Matt for changing his life

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Commonground1986 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 02:04AM

I want to start by saying I knew both Mandy and Matt Mandy was my friend before I ever knew Matt she had addiction problems from the first time I met her until the end Matt seemed to care and like he was always trying his best to get her away from it all he and I were never friends but I saw him enough and know enough of her friends to know he did his best to stop her from what she was into so if your going to point fingers point them at who she was with in the end not at Matt

Posted by: Warsley0 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 07:07PM

Why in TF are these lame brains still hollaring about bum ass Matt?
This about kevin enabling Amanda as she was vulnerable and Blake delivering the kill shot resulting in her death!
Whoever good with these 2 are scum and should be dealt with accordingly as well.

Posted by: peep ()
Date: August 30, 2018 07:12PM

Who cares?

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Posted by: OzzzWalddd1904 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 07:42PM

Matt is not a bad guy really he just wasnt equipped to handle Amanda enough as most wasnt.We all can thank good old kevin and blake for handeling her real well right smh

Posted by: OzzzWalddd1904 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 07:53PM

Kevin mad cuz amanda wouldnt give in to him totally according to his friends.
He wanted her to worship him so played with her mind and used meth to sedate her for her to rely on him but she would fight him at times and try to get clean to go back to maryland...he caught feelings for her but try make it like she wanted him more so now his little pussy ego hurt.He never cared for her the right way only to have control as she played his chump ass and took his soul.Pathetic Fein!!!

Posted by: jiggy jiggy ()
Date: August 30, 2018 08:58PM

Fucking tweakers. They're all gonna die before they stop. Might as well get it over with.

Posted by: Shut the fuck up TJ ()
Date: September 01, 2018 09:03AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares?

No one fucking gives a shit what you think TJ Sadler.

Posted by: Jewtime420 ()
Date: September 05, 2018 09:31PM

Kevin is right that girl had some problems I don't think she needed any help finding or doing drugs. Kevin take it from someone who knows nobody has a spine anymore and everyone wants to blame people's personal decisions on someone. You, blake, Jeff all you guys are prime targets cause all these people crying about her death weren't good enough friends to do something about it. They feel guilty cause they knew what was up but just decided to talk about it on Facebook instead of actually being a friend. Personal responsibility is something sorely lacking from society today.

Posted by: Anonymous 23 ()
Date: September 07, 2018 03:35AM

Wow Jewtime420 you are a fucking idiot dumbest shit I ever heard I'm good friends with Matt and I have know him since we were kids I also have met Kevin and Jeff they are fucking junkie scumbags here's the thing yes Amanda had problems but from what I heard Kevin was the last person she was ever seen with and there has been 100 percent confirmation he was one of the people giving her heroin and from what I hear was last person to give it to get and see her alive so don't defend that piece of shit Kevin is a bitch and a piece of shit he is very lucky my boy Matt hasn't kicked the shit out of him he said that he was going to kick Matt's ass but Matt would fuck him up eas

Date: September 07, 2018 08:00AM

Everybody is such a tough guy over the internet. I knew or know all these people. Nobody's going to beat anybody's ass. Mandy was a troubled girl and she fell in with some troubled dudes. When I saw her last she was already too far gone, thought the world owed her something. Can't blame these guys for feeding her darkness. Her friends didn't help her because all friends around here would rather talk shit then be a good friend.

Posted by: The kill crew! ()
Date: September 08, 2018 05:36AM

Kevin Blake Jeff Sean S. Cathy Lauren and more were all apart of this activity by enabling Amanda Raby most!
She watched her fall further apart and depressed but choose to drug and drink with her instead getting her family involved.
They all narcs to save they own necks and stayed quiet to protect their addictions and themselves.Now all has surfaced and they turning on each other like some chumps they all are.Rest assure this internet thing won't rest until 1 or more of these ppl bite the dust!

Date: September 08, 2018 06:05AM

^ this
Remember though this is all social stigma. She wasn't really a victim of the drugs more then the social stigma attached to the drugs. That is what keeps most people from getting help. It is a vicious cycle born from our puritanical roots in this country. You are bad if you do drugs good if you do not but there is no in between. Some people can see through the BS and save themselves and others. Most can't get past this latent and deeply ingrained guilt. I think some people just can't see a way out except dying. That is an example of how powerful our Social Circles and validation from our peers is.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2018 06:09AM by Jewtime420.

Posted by: Saint1 ()
Date: September 08, 2018 06:46AM

Kevin didn't care her he gave her more therefore he needs be held accountable!

Date: September 08, 2018 06:54AM

Mandy was not a child. She was a full grown adult capable of making her own decisions and she made them. Unless you want people to remember her as a blubbering infant please do her memory a favor and put the blame squarely where it belongs. While blaming other people for her actions is surely a platitude most of you cannot seem to let go of, trust me when I say she deserves more. She deserves to be seen as a human who made mistakes rather than some Ragdoll that was tossed aside.

Date: September 08, 2018 07:02AM

That's what y'all can't seem to get. Bad friends or druggies none of them were directly responsible. I think it's selfish fighting over her memory rather than honoring it.

Date: September 08, 2018 02:35PM

What u don't get is if a guy fresh out the joint squared a chick up into his addiction for his payoffs realizing her very pops died of the shit makes him suspect #1 & U suspect #2 for backing a slimebag murdered!!!

Date: September 08, 2018 02:40PM

Yes she chosen to be around the types and her not on that stuff with their added pressure as she was depressed and drunk always proves them as enablers and cold killers!
No way in this life they walk off this in any way knowing they turned he into that type and then covered they own tracks.It only takes a court date to say good bye to the KILLER CREW!

Date: September 08, 2018 04:07PM

Yeah that's why people posted pics of calandine smoking crack after he got hit by that car. Funny how everyone talks about how everyone else was responsible for Mandys death but calandine just a scumbag who got hit and run. Everyone wants to feel sorry when a girl dies but fuck dudes they're just scumbag druggies right? Anyone have anything to say about Cheney she was the biggest scumbag of all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2018 04:08PM by Jewtime420.

Date: September 08, 2018 04:10PM

Glad that shany chick died she was literally worthless.

Posted by: Wow you a funny dud ()
Date: September 09, 2018 05:06AM

Obviously Kevin will be dead soon too.
Who you going to blame Jew boy?

Date: September 09, 2018 06:35AM

I didn't say I knew him well enough to care if he died LOL these people give drugs a bad name I'm here to restore faith in drugs and hold people accountable for abusing them

Posted by: Friend92 ()
Date: September 09, 2018 10:26AM

I knew Amanda, Matt and Kevin. All great people. We used to always hang out over there at that Arthur Treacher's at Fairfax Corner. What ever happened to that place? Great hush puppies and orange Fanta.

Date: September 10, 2018 02:01AM

The truly ironic thing is that alcohol probably played the biggest part in all of their deaths. All the bad decisions treachery and lies. The drugs were simply incidental, another tool for manipulation. Anybody who knew Amanda knew she was a heavy drinker along with all her friends. Sure a hot shot might have killed her but I'm willing to bet all the bad decisions that led her and whoever else was there to this tragic conclusion we're fueled by excessive drinking.

Posted by: Matt Warsley ()
Date: September 10, 2018 02:29AM

This is the real Matt Warsley I'm not trying to start no shit but fuck e everybody who's disrespecting Mandy or me show some fucking respect for real, I had kids with her do Any of you selfish pieces of shit understand that? My son our son just turned 9 2 weeks ago I talked to our son he was heartbroken over his mom do you know how that feels? Try being his father? fuck every one of you I may not have agreed with her but I never wished this for her either

Posted by: Matt Warsley ()
Date: September 10, 2018 02:34AM

Y'all swear like you really knew her I dated her for 8 years and knew her for 12 our son said the most devastating thing in the world to me on his birthday he said my mom passed away are you going to die too do you fucking heartless cowards know how that feels for your child to ask you thst I may have been pissed off at Mandy but I didn't want her to pass away show her some fucking respect you fucking cunts

Date: September 10, 2018 10:56AM

Kenny Powers still hates children..
Seriously though I didn't start this thread I think it's a travesty. Here we are though... it just makes me mad when people start playing the blame game with overdose deaths. The way people talk around here every other needle is loaded with a Hotshot. This is not the hood if you got a hot shot you obviously met up with the wrong person in DC or Maryland.

Date: September 10, 2018 11:01AM

And Blake can barely keep his own bullshit together, the idea that he's handing out HotShots is ridiculous. Now getting some fake smack from him would be a real possibility. That guy will open up your Addy's and take half out the gel cap sell it to you for full price. He knows enough to not put anything in that will kill somebody and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go to jail.

Posted by: HopeTalk5000 ()
Date: September 11, 2018 12:42AM

Regardless of who died or who was affiliated with the drug activities that lead into the tragic moment we all must remember if you decide to take that path it at some point may really kill you and whoever hasn't died yet will continue to suffer heavily in different forms and some will pass too,but interventions are a must!!!

Posted by: Christina Herbert ()
Date: September 11, 2018 09:41AM

Happy birthday to the sweetest angel of them all,Rest in peace Amanda your a beautiful soul=^)

Posted by: Wow you a funny dud ()
Date: September 11, 2018 07:43PM

Not like you will see any of them so called friends of hers give her a tribute or hbd wish anytime instead they all steer clear of her name because they scumbagd who are guilty of the crime at hand!

Date: September 11, 2018 08:33PM

Especially that Cathy and Lauren who were contributors in all this entire time.They never ever contacted anyone to get Amanda some type of clearance instead watched also added to her downward spiral by dinking & using right along with her,as well as run the streets & have different nen in their houses with Amanda in exchange for hard core drugs wyf

Date: September 11, 2018 09:38PM

Yeah Cathy is bad news, don't know Lauren too well but I've heard the same about her.

Date: September 13, 2018 10:09PM

Cathy withholding info & protecting Kevin out of dopeheads code,but don't realize she can't escape this heat,so will be forced to save herself over Kevin.
Lauren much the same,except her karma may be worst because she posted as a sober helper but ran with Kevin,Mandy and crew smh

Posted by: Cock-boys always suck hardest ()
Date: September 15, 2018 05:09AM

On one hand you got Kevin who be swallowing Blake penis just to get his fixings of H,then be doping up girls just to keep his homosexuality under wraps WHOA SAY WOW
On the other end you have Lame for brain Mathew Warsley who cried over a girl that never committed to him fully,so he continues to seek very young girls for a place to stay and for pot money,whole time both these Lucie Cock-boys bound by fate to hook it up and be one not so happy couple as they deeply desire Rotfl

Posted by: Doug Tracht ()
Date: September 16, 2018 02:00AM

Whomever it was, he/she was a glum cunt.

Posted by: It was Kevin send and Blake smit ()
Date: September 17, 2018 11:50PM

The entire Burke ratted out the two douchebag Junkies.

Posted by: Stop hating ()
Date: September 27, 2018 02:16AM

I noticed it seems like it's the same person or group of people hating on my friend Matt they keep saying the same dumb shit about him but I noticed his friends the people who really know Matt are all saying what I'm going to say too he doesn't do drugs or smoke weed or do anything bad and he definitely doesn't treat women bad it wasn't his fault whatever happened to his ex so leave him out of it

Posted by: ?what gives here ()
Date: September 28, 2018 11:55PM

The second biggest question here is who is the bigger loser coward Matt or Kevin or Sean stanford

Posted by: Disrespectful tool bags ()
Date: September 29, 2018 01:48AM

This Matt dude constantly trying to grab the full attention of everyone like he's a big deal,but knows nobody's gives a flying shit stain about his sad ass.A guy who runs his mouth frequently but hides behind his pathetic 6'2" boney frame and uses big words behind females who carried him is nothing more than a bitch ninja.

Posted by: I hate clowns ()
Date: September 29, 2018 03:44AM

Its funny to me I knew Mandy very well and she only was with that dude Darren because Matt didn't want to be with her anymore and she said Darren was all talk and she didn't really want to be with him said she was just confused she also told me that Kevin was never anything more than a friend and that he was pressed on her but she always wanted Matt deep down because she loves him and he was her kids Father

Posted by: I Despise Jokers more ()
Date: September 29, 2018 10:34PM

It's very hard to put it past anybody who had the disprivilage of coming into contact with you Matt Warsley.Not a soul who knows of you does not realize by then that you in fact are the biggest pussy walking and talking around anywhere you breath Your dumbfounded brain has you barking up the wrong trees and your remedial mind don't understand that true ppl let you talk and be silly but cowaring behind your brother and Amanda has run out for you,so anytime you do get caught bet you won't be dribbling out that drug hole no time soon

Date: September 29, 2018 10:44PM

You must be careful how you speak to little Matty boy,he may just go end up in the Looney bin after these comments so I'm only here to finish by saying for now that,Yes Matty boy all bark with NO type of mite & infact think about this Matty boy and KEVIN,one of you boneheads attempted to make a family with her as the other has a murder rap on your head,both you bitches obviously not part the game ,so like it's BEEN expressed to you Matty boy and KEVIN,Real ppl let you talk and walk but Amanda is not here no more so get your heads out your asses and know both you slums loss with her and will catch the ultimate L anytime you think you won't!

Date: September 29, 2018 10:59PM

I hear she was with Blake Smith in relations for fixes and sex?

Date: September 29, 2018 11:13PM

TOO hilarious that Matty boy knows when to fleed areas when he about to catch a Savage one!
He always spit bs thinking it bring Amanda back to him as other guys always let him speak but walked into the sunset with her and his panties all scuffed up always as is now but as the dust settles he still can't fight his way out of a paper bag,only had feelings for a female who ran on him from day one and yet he still hopes and wondered why she ended up on street with Kevin and other drug monkies over him...maybe because KEVIN was the downgrade being used as you were kept out the picture altogether but either you Sissy's were never the man,she much more was the man than ya both combined DAMN.

Posted by: Keep it real ()
Date: September 30, 2018 02:17AM

Its funny to me when I see all the hate against Matt and the other dudes I know Matt but don't know them it sounds like it's that one clown talking shit about Matt and the other's he's the real bitch not my friend Matt I can't speak for the others but Matt's one of the realist dudes I know and he's got heart it's not his fault whatever happened went down so stop talking shit haters

Posted by: Cock sucker ()
Date: October 04, 2018 02:47AM

Who don't know Mathew is a complete bitch

Posted by: Fuck Fairfax underground ()
Date: October 04, 2018 03:43AM

All this hear say yet nobody knows real facts where it matters,however I do know Amanda reunited with that worm Kevin as he got out of his county jail stint & from there her alcoholism eventually led into other drugs which most definitely were handed to her by none other than Kevin sen himself!If anything he needs to be paralyzed as punishment.

Posted by: Got Matt's Back ()
Date: October 05, 2018 03:34AM

I know Matt have since I was 8 he s as real as it gets he made his mistakes when he was in his 20s but he turned his life around I'm proud to fall him one of my oldest friends God bless him and everything he helped me with to be where I'm at today he stuck by me when nobody cared and he helped save me from my addictions and my problems don't talk about someone you don't really know

Posted by: Quit hating ()
Date: October 05, 2018 03:38AM

I know Matt too since I was 12 people can say whatever they want but he's a real dude I never met someone who went through more shit but turned their life around and was that strong he went through shit most people I know God bless him and his kids and to the dude who is obviously a jealous ex probably that Darren guy fuck you don't hate on my dude because he's the one who lost the most he's the Father of Amanda's kids so fuck you your trash

Posted by: Respect ()
Date: October 05, 2018 03:42AM

Matt if you ever read this my heart and respect to out to you 15 years ago you told me to go to rehab and that you had my back I went to rehab and you did have my back through it all you are a real friend thank you for helping me save myself in very sorry you couldn't save the mother of your kids I know you tried your best to make it work with her and tried to help her quit the things she was into don't blame yourself if you do

Posted by: One of Mandys friends ()
Date: October 05, 2018 03:46AM

I'm not going to say my name but I was very good friends with Mandy I never hung out with you unless it was with her but I will say this All I ever saw you do was try to help her all I ever heard from anyone when her was how much you tried to help her nd from what I hear from someone who's closer to her you even tried to help her in the last few months she was alive you didn't do anything wrong and I'm sorry people on here are trying to hurt you fuck them

Posted by: Killer crew ()
Date: October 06, 2018 01:22AM

It's pretty apparent by reading all or most this stuff that Matt is crushing on Kevin ctfu

Posted by: Killer crew ()
Date: October 06, 2018 01:26AM

We need set up Crackhead Kevin vs. Manic Matt IMMEDIATELY to a war as winner gains bragging rights as to who fucked Amanda life most smh

Posted by: Real info never dies ()
Date: October 06, 2018 01:30AM

Not to make light of this awful ordeal but don't these creep weridos who only get underaged chicks or have to sedate females with drugs realize that Amanda had several males in her so called pockets,so for these weak guys to be so nieve and have their hearts taken by her only shows the level of Jabroni's these Mathew warrsley and Kevin senns are at.

Posted by: The 1 and only Kevin Senn ()
Date: October 06, 2018 01:36AM

Matt don't want to see me at all because I will turn him on various drugs too and have him sex me for my sexual pleasures for a fix when he sick too!
Other than myself Matt is the 2nd greatest slutt bag roaming around the tough parkwats of Burke,Chantilly and Springfield.

Posted by: The real Matt Warsley ()
Date: October 06, 2018 03:26AM

Wow I had no idea this was still going on until my friends told me I moved forward but just wanted to say these lies and fake accusations towards me don't phase me I know the truth and so do my friends Mandy was my kids Mother respect that none of you fools lost what my kids did get over yourselves and as for the tough talk y'all couldn't beat me on my worst day but I'm better than you I work for my kids meanwhile y'all are losers

Posted by: The real Matt Warsley ()
Date: October 06, 2018 03:37AM

And I am not scared of any of you clowns never was I'm done wasting my time and words on you fools y'all ain't shit and never will be you can anything you want about me but lies don't mean shit to me my people know the truth I'm a grown man y'all are some little boys who need to grow up get a life and stay out of mine

Posted by: Annandales Finest ()
Date: October 06, 2018 09:16PM

Only a powder puff ass fool gotta keep reminding us he not scared but knows in his weak soul 1 Smoove action will put all this Loud mouth talk out if commission for good!

Posted by: IdiotSavantâ„¢26 ()
Date: October 10, 2018 03:17AM

She didn't want to be homeless in the cold or be without her kids or boyfriend is exact reason she found simplicity in getting the easy scores from her dope man Kevin senn also tried the friends with benefits scenario situation with him out of desperation & depression acts.She assumed the drugs would take her pains away of losing her boyfriend & being on the streets in the cold,so anticipated Kevin Senn to be her runner up knowing she could work him for drugs,rides,etc,etc only until her boyfriend took her back,but unfortunately her family & boyfriend found all her activities out & she knew that so she gave up on her life at Kevin Senn & Blake Smith's expense.Matt you were merelly as a smoke screen in her sick mind,but make no mistake at all about it she been done with you and you are a non factor absolutely.Kevin she may been your drug friend but she done better than you and you was worked but worked yourself more now because congratulations you killed your best friend!

Posted by: Diana Susan kate ()
Date: October 10, 2018 03:30AM

Look Amanda always ran to guys who supply all sorts of highs as she was depressed or felt like ...so the moronic Kevin wasn't special only a convenient temporary fix who she avoided for many years if anything.
He wrote to her from jail and they texted secretly with Kevin basically begging Amanda to come stay and be with him.Us that knew her well enough know best that she knew she needed a groupie to get over for support in hard times.This entire ordeal weighs in the lap of Kevin amongst anybody because he took no real ignitiave to help her he only preyed on a female only to land a female in his pathetic life because he has difficult time getting any female to get interested in him unless they high always...mission complete POS;-(

Posted by: LonglivetheSHITHEAD ()
Date: October 11, 2018 04:13AM

Well whoever enabled her her the bundles and killshot are obviously the one's held responsible for her death and from my knowledge through the grapevine it's Kevin Senn also Blake Smith.

Posted by: Annandales Finest ()
Date: October 12, 2018 11:37PM

These people on this speaking of care towards Amanda so dearly but has not taken no actions whatsoever to get Justice for her name.I mean if you all truthfully had a heart and soul you would do what's appropriate towards the one's who helped her deminish!If not than you all nothing more than a bunch of foney balonies just as bad as her drug friends who left her for dead and now acts like they wasn't around her in them finals months

Posted by: just wondering..... ()
Date: October 13, 2018 10:05AM

Matt Warsley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to get a few things straight, Mandy was the
> Mother of my kids, I never gave up on her or
> stopped caring about her, all I ever tried to do
> from day one was get her away from the life she
> was into before I met her, away from dumb ass
> addicts and people who said they were her friends
> but had no problem trying to give her drugs, I
> knew most of her friends, their are some who I
> consider my friends as well but they are the ones
> I knew really cared about her, I was with her for
> 8 years and knew her for 12, she loved our kids
> with all her heart, people can say whatever they
> want about me but some of her friends don't know
> shit about me or they think shit about me that was
> not true, I have been off drugs for years, haven't
> done anything since before our son was born, as
> far as Mandy goes I wanted nothing more than for
> her to get clean and change her life, I offered
> her my help several times over the past 3 years, I
> even offered to go with her to check her into
> rehab she said she didn't want to go at that time,
> I begged her to go she refused, if I could do
> anything to bring her back I would do whatever it
> took to do so, a part of me will always love her
> as my former girlfriend and as the mother of my
> kids, I have heard people say I didn't care or
> that I gave up on her, well to those people I say
> fuck you and eat shit because I never gave up on
> her, and a certain person I won't name names but
> he had the nerve to say I was a deadbeat father
> and that he was going to kick my ass when he sees
> me I got news for him I fear nobody but God so you
> think I'm scared of you try me when you see me
> chump, and I have seen him get his ass kicked in
> every fight he got into and that was a lot of
> fights, he's a punk,a coward, and a fake Burke
> gangster, I'm a man, he fucked up when he brought
> my kids into this and said he could beat me, that
> fool isn't half the man I am just a fucking piece
> of shit junkie loser

I hope your kids were not born addicted and wont have any issues in the future.

Date: October 21, 2018 01:25AM

When can we expect Warsley vs.Senn?

Date: October 23, 2018 02:28PM

The real issue now is that 2 children are left in the balance without their parents due to druggies who never cared only took advantage of her money and sex acts to shut their needs.

Posted by: Joe Holiday ()
Date: October 23, 2018 02:35PM

I know Blake and he says Kevin led the full charge here and he was only a spot to crash at as they all use.Blake claims Amanda was out of controller using and Kevin keep it flowing asking him over and over for more.Kevin knows it's all his fault,that he did it to have a lady close to him and getting her hooked to keep her,knowing her dad dropped dead from it,but still kept it supplied to Amanda now her kids left with no mom or dad all because he a stooge.

Date: October 23, 2018 02:39PM

If this big bad Matt person has Soo much balls he would smash Kevin out of respect for Amanda because now their kids will suffer harshly due to Kevin getting a depressed female strung out to suit his pathetic pleasures because he knows he a bitch that no real female would ever want.

Posted by: Fuck Fairfax underground ()
Date: October 23, 2018 03:51PM

She didn't play fair either it seems she got herself caught up,no real men fight or hold feelings at females who guy jumps & tells them all the exact same things.Only true suckers think she cared for them when she was obviously bored & a serial dater for her own needs,so Matt cancel your feelings kiddo & Kevin keep injecting poison in your blood as u suck penis for it because Amanda got both u lil boys crying over
yourselves right now!If u need drugs &
getting her Prego to trap her then this case closed!U both woman here as us men
could only help her or ignore her...do you get it yet?

Date: October 23, 2018 04:02PM

Funny how throughout this entire conversation Kevin don't speak anymore out of tremendous fear of Matt being on here and how Matt stops writing because he knows Kevin has more people to back him up if they ever ran into each other.2 complete utter fucking foney pussies canceling each out due to lack of heart and no how PHH NO WONDER AMANDA STAY DEPRESSED iblind leading the blind except the 2 chumps dudes still breathing FUCKKKKK

Posted by: nerple99 ()
Date: October 23, 2018 05:40PM

It was Kevin Spacey, many little kids also have hurt buttholes because of him. #BadMan

Posted by: Keith ()
Date: October 24, 2018 01:43PM

Who's Kevin Spacey?

Posted by: Riddle me then some+ ()
Date: October 24, 2018 04:24PM

To all the critics-scenics or otherwise out there you must recognize that one Amanda Leigh Raby made the careless descisions of not only allowing her mental & spiritual being to locate to Kevin Senn & all that comes with him,but she also choose to be spiteful against the one's who cared for her the most and escape into careful substance abuse SECRETLY as if she really believed a stoner such as Kevin could be a life partner to her and on top it all ONLY contacted Matt W. When her and Kevin had withdrawal fights over Herion,etc.

Posted by: Riddle me then some+ ()
Date: October 24, 2018 04:33PM

Keep in mind as one loses the best love they ever experienced,out of depression they naturally more so then not downgrade,which explains the tyranny of one Kevin Senn entering her bubble.She caught court cases covering this stoner Kevin,she caught diseases sharing needles with him,she caught heat stealing money and drugs for him,but in the end she gave up on existing due to losing all that counts to her most and we all need to know a desperate, obsessive,stalker named Kevin Senn burdened her mind and finally got what he wanted,but played very dirty to do so and in return aided in the loss of a beautiful soul.Rest well Killer clown****

Posted by: Happy Halloween Heroin lovers! ()
Date: October 31, 2018 06:09PM

Seasons greetings Blake and Kevin.

Posted by: Happy Halloween Heroin lovers! ()
Date: October 31, 2018 11:53PM

The rumor mill has it that Senn abused Amanda and refused to release her back to her family but had her make a police report on Warsley if he came to Burke.Just saying!?

Posted by: Slander ()
Date: November 02, 2018 02:50AM

It's sad how people make up things about who they don't even know I know Matt personally and he was trying to avoid his ex as much as he could to not be possibly dragged into her problems and to work and help his kids he only talked to her when she reached out to him a few months before she passed away because he felt bad and wanted to help her for their kids

Date: November 02, 2018 02:52AM

You can't be mad at Matt for changing his life to help his kids and you also can't blame him for what happened to his ex because they were not together and hadn't seen each other in years he didn't make her do anything she chose to do either I feel as if it's that one guy Darren on here talking shit about Matt

Date: November 02, 2018 02:55AM

It makes sense that It's that guy talking shit about Matt because from what I heard see on here nobody seems to talk bad about him but yet theirs always someone on here talking shit about Matt and that guy Kevin and that guy Blake so he should be a man not a bitch and stop hating on Matt who is the only living parent of her kids

Date: November 02, 2018 02:57AM

Now I understand that not everyone is going to like everyone but to say the things people are saying about a man who is the only living parent of 2 young kids and who I personally know and have known for years and who isn't on drugs or doing anything he's stupidly neing accused of on here is fucking pathetic and disgusting

Date: November 02, 2018 02:59AM

Whoever is saying these things about Matt should be ashamed of themselves and are a trulysick piece of shit think about how he feels being the Father of that girls kids knowing they don't have a Mother and having to be responsible for his kids all by himself he's a good man for working hard to help them

Date: November 02, 2018 03:02AM

Plenty of dudes are Fathers and don't gelp their kids or care about their kids he definitely loves his kids and works hard for them I have known him for years he used to get into trouble and do things but since he came bsck to VA he's been nothing but a hard worker im proud of my friend Matt he did the right thing and changed for his kids

Posted by: Knew Amanda ()
Date: November 02, 2018 03:17AM

I was friends with Amanda before and after she moved to Maryland and back to VA she always told me Matt was who she loved and that she made a mistake by treating him badly she said she wanted him back but that he moved on because of how she treated him that that guy Darren was a rebound and that she didn't want to be with him and that he was a stalker

Date: November 02, 2018 03:20AM

She said she only got with him and everyone else she was with because Matt had stopped wanting to be with her about a year after their daughter was born because he couldn't deal with her anymore but that she wished she could take back all the bad things she did to Matt she said she was only with the others because she didn't want to be alone

Date: November 02, 2018 03:23AM

She said she moved to VA to get away from Darren but that she made another mistake by being around Kevin and that she was only around him for a place to stay so from what I was told if you blame anyone for her passing away blame Darren and Kevin and Blake

Posted by: Weasel Warsley ()
Date: November 03, 2018 07:36PM

Certainly Warsley is not responsible for Amanda's passing simply because Amanda cheated on him more times than years he been a retard!

Date: November 03, 2018 07:42PM

BTW Mathew if We all stated the names of guys and gals Amanda been with since she was a teen your slow self might wake up and realize you were just a charity case same as Kevin and all the other druggies she choose to party with for time filler,now step up and punish Senn and stop beating around the pot bush pussy

Posted by: Diana Susan Kate ()
Date: November 03, 2018 11:26PM

You all are soo wrong!Amanda only had a slight connection to Matt due to them having children together & only had slighter connect to Kevin due to drugs & alcohol because she was depressed & having issues overwhelming in Maryland.

Either guy helped her situation only destroyed her more as others turned their backs on her,but her going to Virgina to break loose drunk daily then taking all sorts of drugs was ignored by all obviously so none of the above cared.The males involved need to STFU and grow up because you small boys need to get big help yourselves before running your female mouths.

Posted by: Stephanie Rollins ()
Date: November 17, 2018 05:23PM

The case seems to be that particular individuals do not appear to be honoring Amanda out of respect whatsoever in fear or shame because they know they wronged her or didn't care.Those people were never accepted to her funeral arrangements also don't receive any signs of respect in any ways,so bask in all your glory and stay silent and hidden because you all help cause a young lady to be taken from us way too soon due to you all"s sneaky shady ways.Hell don't discriminate.

Posted by: Sayer of Things ()
Date: November 17, 2018 07:39PM

Well, it all sounds lovely.

Posted by: close since the sandbox! ()
Date: November 18, 2018 06:39PM

Associates of the scum tweekers Kevin,Blake,Cathy,Greg,etc deserve what lasts.

Date: November 18, 2018 07:51PM

Kevin Senn kid you do know Amanda only came to Virgina with you then fell into a fake couple scenario with you because her people in Maryland we're highly upset at her right kid?She would if played you hard and fought with you harder if her people would of accepted her back,bit since you demanded her Multiple hard substances on site she ran out of life lines,same reason she begged Mathew for help too.Lovely job genious,now get prepared for the penal system and your Label.

Posted by: Rose "NOT FOR YOU" ()
Date: November 20, 2018 02:30AM

Amanda suffered from Manic episodes,bouts of severely depression,amongst other mental disorders,so I see the Kevin Senn werido on here speaking as if it was a notch under his belt that Amanda would only run to him when she was feeling suicidal only says to our common senses that A.she knew him a long time & knew he would supplied any fix of drug possible.B.Kevin bugged Amanda for years because he knew drugs would keep her close after he got her hooked AGAIN! C.A depressed ill female who gave up only ends up with the biggest ugliest loser they can find & NO Matt we talking about Kevin here!

Posted by: Rose "NOT FOR YOU" ()
Date: November 20, 2018 02:38AM

A male who follows tabs with 1 single female for 20 years praying she single so that he can catch her weak enough to feed her poison is also known as a sex predator & a murderer!
Kevin you geeky stinking fucking goblin like creature we all know you a Narc and a creep who lured Amanda to you with false hopes of place to stay using drugs as your catch just so you could have another junkie female near you because you look like a monster & for that you will be remembered for ever as pricetags come at your little ugly ass expense.RUN

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: November 20, 2018 05:22AM

Any pictures of her I can fap too?

Date: November 20, 2018 09:44AM

Kevin senn

Posted by: Happy Turkey Day Hot shot provid ()
Date: November 21, 2018 09:04PM

Yes for sure Kevin Senn also Blake Smith's provided the physical as well as mental death to Amanda Raby!!!

Date: November 25, 2018 12:46AM

Kevin Senn hates on dipshit Mathew Warsley hard too!

Posted by: The answer ()
Date: July 17, 2019 07:50PM

I know for a fact Kevin Senn gave Amanda Raby the bag of heroin that she overdosed from she and I were very good friends and right before she passed away she called me and asked me for help and to get her into rehab she said Kevin was the one supplying her with her drugs and that he was obsessed with her and I was also told by someone who she was with the night she passed away that he was with her and gave her a dose of heroin the night she died i hope he goes to jail and tots in hell

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.