HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Who was responsible for Amanda leigh Rabys death?
Posted by: OzzzWalddd1904 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 07:42PM

Lot of words floating around out there as to whom was actually behind Amanda Leigh Raby's OD death.
Apparently these people who keep feeding her drugs and ultimately hot her the lethal dose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who was responsible for Amanda leigh Rabys death?
Posted by: The Man 247 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 09:55PM

I keep hearing rumors it was Kevin Senn and Blake Smith

Posted by: The Man 247 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 09:56PM

I heard that Kevin introduced her to him and that they all hung out at Blake's house and gave her heroin

Posted by: Busyonit1 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 11:34PM

People closest to kevin and amanda say amanda used kevin for shelter and as a rezult he got her hooked on H over that time now he blaming Bryce Smith like a little coward snitch he always been!

Posted by: DIDIPOPPA00 ()
Date: June 14, 2018 01:11AM

Me and my circle known Amanda many years and talked with her alot since she came back to Virgina and she basically would say she was sick of her life and being homeless and just wanted to being in pain.
She go onto say she and kevin were not dating or anything like that but party due to her depression issues so yeah its quite easy to see how she could try any drug on the table in that state of mind and feel so low and then die from result of of it all.Very fucking sad

Date: June 15, 2018 09:09AM

Who in the hell was she dating or messing with?
Thought she was with that guy Matt...

Posted by: Senn ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:52AM

Hey all y'all little fucking punks!! Y'all have no idea what the fuck was going on so why don't you just keep your freaking mouth shut! That was my best friend for about 17 fucking years!! And no I did not get her strung out she did that on her own. And as is a matter of fact the night that she died she actually proposed to me and was talking about going to detox the next day. It's really sad and I'm going through a hard time. Soo if ne yall want to.man up we can meet up... GET A LIFE!.....

-Senn

Date: June 20, 2018 10:54AM

Do you got some to say bitch! Cuz we can meet up today and we'll just see exactly just how much of a coward I am

Posted by: ¬KillerKevin¬ ()
Date: June 20, 2018 12:36PM

You a poser and soft as cotton.Talk shit online you pussy ass narc but we all know you caused this most.

Posted by: Mammadontpreach1485 ()
Date: June 20, 2018 12:40PM

No such thing as true love astheres 2 addicts involved.Dont you know that boy?Sound like she loved the drugs you gave her and you loved giving to her to fill you void of being a bitch ass loser.

Date: June 20, 2018 12:53PM

Dont want name anybody but a certain female friend of amanda was said to of been chilling with that circle at times and assured me kevin and Blake had no problem handing amanda whatever drug and never tried stopping it

Posted by: Busyonit1 ()
Date: June 20, 2018 12:58PM

WATCH OUT EVERYONE Kevin talking tough because he got cops around him and other dope heads who will rat you out if you come anywhere near!!!Amanda got around you because she knew you was a pushover do you get that you little rat fesces.

Date: June 20, 2018 01:02PM

Mathew Warsley wasnt such a bad guy afterall considering he tried to save her from guys like Kevin and Blake smh
They will pay!

Posted by: Karyholliday33 ()
Date: June 20, 2018 05:23PM

Mandy contaced me after I seen her sitting at walmart asking for money...she basically begged me for help on staying with me and needed to get help for her drug use becaise eveey time she got around kevin she fell to it hard.She wanted to get back to her kids but was stuck in addiction with kevin...girls know girls best and she didnt want what she became but another good old guy helped ruin her dreams with his problem with drugs smh.

Posted by: DellzGotem¥ ()
Date: June 21, 2018 02:26AM

She use charge her phone and laptop near my job sometimes and would ask me for 2 bucks saying she homeless but was getting money up to go to maryland and see her kids.She seemed nervous and ill like she off something crazy now it makes sense!First couple times I seen her she was fine so its insane how she turned out so quickly WOW.

Posted by: RoseG.1974 ()
Date: June 22, 2018 01:12AM

Amanda become a great pal to me from work as she was in waldorf maryland but god knew what was waiting for her in her return to Virgina smh I never would of took her out there in the first place knowing drugs ruled everything!
Her boyfriend in maryland was super helpful and good as he could be to her but she trusted the wrong people in virgina and its absolutely shameful and sinful how those people let her rot.

Date: June 22, 2018 01:23AM

Btw hate to break it to u young confused little boy but Amanda did not live u in that way she was different from the drugs u supplied her with and fell in love with her dealer because her and her real boyfriend had bad split but u hooked her in with drugs and out of desperation u were Mr.Right now but crazy how she passed so soon after the so called proposal right?Me and her talked enough for me to know she merelly made company with u out of her demons and wound up joining her dad the same way.Grow up u little punk and u a ugly dude just like I told her as I seen u picture!

Posted by: Matt Warsley ()
Date: June 22, 2018 03:07PM

I want to get a few things straight, Mandy was the Mother of my kids, I never gave up on her or stopped caring about her, all I ever tried to do from day one was get her away from the life she was into before I met her, away from dumb ass addicts and people who said they were her friends but had no problem trying to give her drugs, I knew most of her friends, their are some who I consider my friends as well but they are the ones I knew really cared about her, I was with her for 8 years and knew her for 12, she loved our kids with all her heart, people can say whatever they want about me but some of her friends don't know shit about me or they think shit about me that was not true, I have been off drugs for years, haven't done anything since before our son was born, as far as Mandy goes I wanted nothing more than for her to get clean and change her life, I offered her my help several times over the past 3 years, I even offered to go with her to check her into rehab she said she didn't want to go at that time, I begged her to go she refused, if I could do anything to bring her back I would do whatever it took to do so, a part of me will always love her as my former girlfriend and as the mother of my kids, I have heard people say I didn't care or that I gave up on her, well to those people I say fuck you and eat shit because I never gave up on her, and a certain person I won't name names but he had the nerve to say I was a deadbeat father and that he was going to kick my ass when he sees me I got news for him I fear nobody but God so you think I'm scared of you try me when you see me chump, and I have seen him get his ass kicked in every fight he got into and that was a lot of fights, he's a punk,a coward, and a fake Burke gangster, I'm a man, he fucked up when he brought my kids into this and said he could beat me, that fool isn't half the man I am just a fucking piece of shit junkie loser

Posted by: WootieWoooo99 ()
Date: June 23, 2018 10:42PM

That kevin guy is a cold bum all over.
Mandy used him for company and for drugs because hes easy avaliability.That twirp a homo who hides bwhind cops and got whopped by Amanda so if feins lije him want go hard it wont be long before he catches it.Believe.

Date: June 25, 2018 05:55PM

I warned Amanda after all I seen was going on with the people I drove her out to virgina to see to steer clear of them and come to maryland.I blame all those people in that kevin circle because they insisted on not caring for her by deeper affiliating her into the drugs.

Posted by: RexT© ()
Date: June 26, 2018 06:50PM

Blake Smith and Kevin Senn was said toof made their personal drug whore for their benefits smh them dudes going to fry.

Date: June 27, 2018 12:51AM

Made who their drug whore?Amanda?

Posted by: RexT© ()
Date: June 27, 2018 01:05AM

Yes Amanda!!!It's said that Kevin traded her off for their dope fixes and also Amanda would break off from him and do guys for her fix and that's where the infamous Blake Smith plays into all this!

Posted by: It all sounds lovely ()
Date: June 27, 2018 09:03AM

Stay classy, drug users!

Posted by: ClasslessJunkiesKevinSenn ()
Date: June 27, 2018 07:37PM

Pretty positive by talking to people all around kevin Heroin Hero supplied Amandas death!

Posted by: Its a epidemic of sa proportions ()
Date: June 29, 2018 01:09AM

Amanda was a very lost female who needed help badly and obviously she got around other mentally ill individuals to feel comfortable so things like will happen if left untreated.Its her closest ones concerns now to follow up on her autopsy and toxicology reports to bring whatever drug dealer and co horts to justice!

Posted by: heatherMessink$$00 ()
Date: June 30, 2018 02:30PM

Mandy was happy with her boyfriend and kids but hanging with her old friends doing old things was out of feelings of abandonment as she got into big spats so all else happenings as she was in Burke was out of anger and sadness don't flatter yourself Kevin Killer boy!

Posted by: Word on the street 4 you! ()
Date: July 03, 2018 04:41AM

Hey kevin you mother fucking pussy we all know you was in the room the night she died and know you cooperating with feds blaming Blake and trying talk about marriage because heat is your way but WE ALL KNOW YOU THE 1 SON!!!!!
Trying going to the hospital again as an alibi but next trip you wont come out so easy rest assure that you dirty ass junkie.

Date: July 03, 2018 04:48AM

By the way you low life pussy your pussy friends wont be able to help and will bail on you as it all comes down on your head hard so RUN or know you been more than warned!!!
Dont Snitch Senn.

Date: July 03, 2018 03:27PM

Amanda & her real boyfriend got into a big fight & Kevin persuaded her to stay with him knowing her dad died of herion 3 years back so what kind of friend of 17 years was he?Plus why would he leave her for dead just to cover hinself after she so called propsed to him?Its all a cover up but I know all I seen & all that Amanda told me along the time & Kevin was inly to get her real boyfriend mad but then kevin trapped her with drugs because he a pathetic little fein and I pray he pays heavy!

Date: July 03, 2018 09:40PM

First of all who is this real boyfriend that people are talking about are you talking about that stalker that would early she had to call the cops on because he would not leave her alone for months at a time. And y'all need to get a fucking life man. I was in the hospital for 4 days so the whole me being there the night of her dying and supplying the shit that's bullshit. And he all want to know the truth why don't you talk to her real actual friends and not some people who hide behind a freaking name and just write random ass post to destroy other people's lives! Yall make me sick!!! And I think it's funny that not one person on here will tell their real name and hide behind something

Posted by: It all sounds lovely. ()
Date: July 03, 2018 09:43PM

It all sounds lovely.

Date: July 03, 2018 09:49PM

And another thing she was the one that actually wanted to come down here I actually with this ring her to go back because she was getting a bad off here and you can ask anybody that. And she was the one that had all the money so I don't know how I was the one supplying her with everything so why don't everybody get their facts straight before posting shit on the internet

Posted by: Steve Wilkos ()
Date: July 03, 2018 09:51PM

And coming up next on the Jerry Springer Show...

Date: July 03, 2018 10:01PM

Hey bitch how bout u stop hiding an x say who u actually are?? Whats your nane pussy

Posted by: Maury Povich ()
Date: July 03, 2018 10:24PM

Senn, you are NOT the daddy of Amanda's baby.

Date: July 04, 2018 12:09AM

I blame Nats manager Dave Martinez.

Posted by: I blame you only Sin ()
Date: July 06, 2018 12:38AM

If ypu hang with a cop caller that makes you a bigger snitch Sin.You told on your self on hete lls you obviously work with the feds and put blake name up on shit so sleep tight quwer bait.

Posted by: Small fry guy ()
Date: July 06, 2018 12:43AM

How could senn be the papa when he packing a happy meal lls no way his genetics way too puney.

Posted by: confused one ()
Date: July 06, 2018 01:20AM

Posted by: Fear the Wars ()
Date: July 06, 2018 10:51PM

SENN FEARS MATT WARSLEY.

Posted by: No mention ()
Date: July 14, 2018 04:29PM

I don't have to mention my name or anything but yes I know Kathy and others Amanda was affliated with and they all basicly let it be known Amanda was on a crash course to hell out of sadness but Kevin surely encouraged her steps to doom and now is still using heavy himself like putting it on her will clear him completely but it all aims at him because he took full advantage of her vulnerability by using her money and body yet this foney still ain't getting help himself or taking responsibility into his actions as Amanda was with HIM fully!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous 3 ()
Date: July 20, 2018 01:37AM

Kevin Senn is nothing but a punk who talks mad shit hunt can't fight he bows down to Matt Warsley Kevin claims he can beat Matt's ass but those who really know them both know that Matt would fuck Kevin up easily in a fight because Matt is a real man I have known Matt for years he changed his life for his kids I got nothing but respect for him he's not a junk loser like Kevin

Posted by: Anonymous 4 ()
Date: July 20, 2018 01:42AM

I have known Matt Warsley for years too and even though I know he can fight his ass off I know like his other friends know that he changed for the better and doesn't get in any trouble any more he doesn't do drugs or hamf with stupid people he even went as far as to cut off most of his old friends because he didn't want to be around anyone doing bad shit I got nothing but love and respect for him he's a good man and he's working on being the best father he can to his kids I don't know he does it but God bless him for continuing to change his life especially since he's the only parent to his kids

Posted by: Anonymous#69 ()
Date: July 20, 2018 07:29PM

Matt hides behind police & his kids & his brother for a shield,Kevin uses substances & his substance abusing pals for his coverage,both straight up & down fags who cant fight or succeed in life to save their lives so its no wonder Amanda never had a real shot at happiness because she surrounded herself with fuck boys!On the other hand her boyfriend out in maryland did not use any kind of dope or police for help or courage,instead he helped her in ways the other 2 lames never could also allows the other 2 dopeheads to talk dopehead garbage but when its time to be real would embarass both them feins tremendously!
Bitches for males use excuses and smoke secreens but thouroghbreds know what time it isfor real.

Posted by: FUCKkevinQueerbait1 ()
Date: July 20, 2018 07:34PM

How do you feel knowing you assisted in the death of a caring loving female with 2children Killer Kevin?
Feel bad for you Cop boy!!!
Matt Warsley you need to destroy the boy yhat destroyed your kids moms life!If you dont then being a MAN is not in the convo.

Date: July 21, 2018 02:50PM

Anonymous 69 why don't you just say your Darren and not hide behind your fake screen name you ain't fooling anyone and your pathetic for coming on here and trying to glorify yourself or make yourself look good Mandy passed away let things go im not on here trying to act like I'm some saint or like I'm trying to prove anything or like I still got feelings for her I had 2 kids with her But as far as having feelings for her that was done
7 years ago before I broke up with her either way you don't matter in the end just like I don't care about who she ended up with towards the end my kids are only thing important left and I can more than good my own with my kids and myself I'm not scared of anyone believe that people can talk all the shit they want but I know they won't do shit and I'm not getting my hands dirty for any clowns I'm a real man not a coward who says stupid shit I got real priorities like raising 2 kids by myself

Date: July 21, 2018 02:53PM

And as far as who's responsible for Mandys passing that's on the police to handle not me I'm not getting myself into trouble for anybody because as I said before I have 2 kids to raise not my situation to handle

Posted by: Warsley0 ()
Date: July 22, 2018 06:12AM

Warsley your not a man you never see or support your kids and you scared of everybody!
Amanda ran all over you and you accepted it necause you pussy and sweetness runs in your tank.You and kevin are 2 fuck boys the same...dopers and mental cases who use cops and Amanda as you covers but we all know you both the biggest snitchey jokesters around.Gain some respect for your kids and for ypur damn self by getting some type of retribution for the female who made you a little something in life by knocking 1 pathetic clown off name kevin...can ya?

Date: July 22, 2018 06:16AM

Btw WARSLEY how do youknow nobody gonna do nothing to you?Are ypu really built like that or ypu gpnna shake hands as usual after ypu get disgraced and bitched all over!Punks like you a dime a dozen...ya cant fight or even think right lone enough beat a herion head like kevy so zip it rain man before you make the list too you drugged up fed you.

Date: July 22, 2018 06:20AM

And stop making the same old song and dance excuses about you a man and using others names in this when we all know out burke what kind of crudball character you are.You may be above kevin slightly if you aint scared and do what a Real MAN do!

Date: July 22, 2018 06:29AM

Warsley 50 bucks over Kevin.

Date: July 22, 2018 01:05PM

Darren your a clown nobody is scared of you trust me your not worth my time or my words your on here talking about someone who passed away like she's still here and your fighting for her let that shit go I didn't love her just was with her for awhile people make mistakes I have loved another woman since I was 20 and still do and I do love my kids so watch your mouth clown stop hating because your a loser

Date: July 22, 2018 10:25PM

Warsley you the very last bum anybody needs to ever hear from again at all ever!!!You done did enough talking but never no action ever except smoke silly dope and try and fuckunderaged girls which that too you failed at.You online faking the funk bc you scared of Junkies like Kevin also called the feds on Amanda several bc she whipped your nerd ass.

Date: July 22, 2018 10:39PM

Warsley you a dylunsional freak!
My name isnt darren in fact you know of me but dont want to know me like that so keeping on acting hard knowing your bitch ass cant fight your way out a paper bag,so be all the lameo you know to be and dont worry kevin wont gurt you bitch.

Date: July 23, 2018 01:37AM

First off I don't give a fuck what you call yourself and if I do know you you obviously don't know shit about me stop claiming I do drugs or any other dumb ass shit your talking this is exactly why I stopped hanging around stupid fucks just like you years ago nothing but haters and losers and addicts hating on me for making something of my life while y'all ain't shit and won't ever be nothing but shit

Date: July 23, 2018 01:40AM

And nobody beat my ass never had my ass beat sorry to disappoint you and a woman hitting a man and a man not hitting her back is wrong on her part and me being a real man by not hitting her that's how a man handles himself now I have put my hands on fake gangsters and losers many times but I'm done with that too no time for clowns

Date: July 23, 2018 01:45AM

Your just mad because you got nothing going on your life so you live for drama me I've got real things to deal with and a real life to take care of do the world a favor and try not to think anymore before you hurt yourself trying to form an intelligent thought nobody is scared of you

Date: July 23, 2018 01:47AM

And your lucky this isn't 15 years ago when I still had no problems shutting up fake tough guys like you because I would have stomped you the fuck out that is if you actually had the heart to see me but I know your type all talk because that's what pussies do talk don't sing it bring it bitch

Date: July 23, 2018 02:05AM

And yes you are Darren don't even front only a punk ass bitch like you is dumb enough to start all this garbage because you loved her get the clue she left you your the only one catching feelings I'm only mad because she passed away and left me with two kids to raise not because I wasn't with her I broke up with her get the clue stop hating on me not my fault your a stalker and a weird fuck don't hate me just because you ain't me clown

Posted by: Truthbutter ()
Date: July 23, 2018 02:28AM

Juggalos, those dirty fuckers!

Date: July 23, 2018 02:03PM

Oh yes matt the guy I heard all about smh
The idiot who chooses weed over seeingor caring for his children & kevin the 1 who used amandas money up to shoot herion and watched her death.You 2 so called men cant escape karma in fact good luck!

Date: July 23, 2018 02:11PM

Whoresly you still talking boy?Im not these folk on here if you so damn bad and brag about hitting a woman whos dead name the spot and we can see who gets beat on like a lady and who talks last!PUSSY

Date: July 23, 2018 04:26PM

First off I guess you can't read I never said I hit a woman I said you used to hit me but I never hit her back because I'm a man not a bitch second of all Rose G I don't even know you and you definitely don't know me so keep my name out of your mouth you have no idea what I know about Mandy she used to lie about people to get people to help her trust me she was very good at hiding the truth I don't smoje weed haven't in years and I don't do drugs and keep my kids out of this they are my kids not yalls so shut your mouths

Date: July 23, 2018 04:29PM

And I'm not the one who chose to stop moving forward and making changes with my life I'm the one who got away from all the dumb ass people and addicts to fix my life to help my kids so don't point fingers at the wrong person y'all act like none of this affected me but it did because I'm the only parent my kids have for the rest of their lives so don't talk shit

Date: July 23, 2018 04:30PM

Everything I have done and am doing at this point is for my kids so don't try to paint me as the bad guy I had no choice but to break up with their mother I was treated like shit for years and all I ever did was try to help her so don't act like you know me or what happened

Date: July 23, 2018 04:31PM

And again a few months before she passed away she asked me for help I offered my help but she didn't let me help her in the end no matter what problems her and I had she was still my kids mother so I was still willing to help her for our kids

Date: July 23, 2018 04:33PM

And trust when I say I have nothing to hide or prove to anyone and show no fear y'all are all stupid for talking shit you have no idea about I will continue to fix my life and help my kids while y'all continue to be stuck living a shitty life I'm good believe that

Date: July 23, 2018 04:43PM

I could easily air out a lot of people's dirt on here including my exes but I'm a better person than that I have no reason to put her business out there she passed away and I'm not that type of person I have respect except towards those who show me none

Date: July 23, 2018 04:45PM

And again her and I broke up YEARS ago so why I'm being brought into her situation or blamed for anything that happened to her is beyond stupid there is nothing I could have done to help her beyond what I did for her a long time ago you can't make anyone change they have to want to themselves

Date: July 23, 2018 04:52PM

And for the millionth time I don't do drugs haven't in over 15 years hate to disappoint those who want me to fail I'm going to continue to move forward while y'all are stuck going backwards I wish nothing but the worst in all of you believe that y'all are sick and pathetic

Date: July 23, 2018 07:34PM

Matt what kind of life do you really have BOL

Date: July 23, 2018 07:39PM

I worked with amanda also gave her rides alot,theres no secrets she had issues and all and this thread not about you so stop flattering yourself you narcistic.

Date: July 24, 2018 02:18AM

Matts not the 1 on trial here at all remember that!Matt just fall back from this thread its not worth it dog.

Posted by: BYP6U ()
Date: July 24, 2018 02:20AM

Matt Warsley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And again her and I broke up YEARS ago so why I'm
> being brought into her situation or blamed for
> anything that happened to her is beyond stupid
> there is nothing I could have done to help her
> beyond what I did for her a long time ago you
> can't make anyone change they have to want to
> themselves

Its 'she and I'.

Posted by: Lissalue ()
Date: July 24, 2018 02:42PM

Everybody talking now that Amanda is gone.
The people she engaged in the drugs with could of told her close ones to help her when it was needed by protected their use.Pretty sure if they don't get proper treatment they will be a statistic as well so do what's right people and this needs to be you guys complete rock bottom now!

Posted by: Grammar Socialist ()
Date: July 25, 2018 11:29AM

> Its 'she and I'.

It’s ‘it’s’, not ‘its’.

Posted by: 9BGTY ()
Date: July 25, 2018 12:26PM

Grammar Socialist Wrote:
>
> It’s ‘it’s’, not ‘its’.

That is incorrect. The apostrophe indicates possession.

And, its 'could HAVE told' not could OF told'.

Posted by: You went to public school! ()
Date: July 26, 2018 09:32AM

9BGTY Wrote:
> Grammar Socialist Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > It’s ‘it’s’, not ‘its’.
>
Oh you complete dumbass. “It’s” is short for “it is”.

“Its” is possessive, and never has an apostrophe. Never.

Date: July 26, 2018 10:18PM

Dorks think too much thats why when it gets real they cant figure out how they ended up hospitalized.

Posted by: Kevin and Matt should hook up! ()
Date: July 27, 2018 05:55PM

How about you get a life mathew and join kevin in a love match.
Two stooges the same.

Posted by: Track Marks ()
Date: July 27, 2018 11:20PM

Did someone die?
Attachments:
IMG_1266.GIF

Date: July 27, 2018 11:33PM

I think kevin senn did.

Posted by: WarlockPutThatdabonit ()
Date: July 29, 2018 05:22PM

You all giving that dweeb kevin way too much props here he be telling all girls tp come live with him and he wants to be their man til they all find out he dont got no dick game and is a doper mommies boy and he be fucking his male dope partners too because he a lonely worthless small time prick who cant get no woman unless they slobbed out feins and then u got Mathew w. Who is a retarded potheaded monkey boy who preys on little ladies but cries all day because he knows he a sad sack of shit.If anything Amanda used those two because they are simpletons who dont see what it is!
Amanda tight with my sister for 8 years and yes I know she had addictions so stayed close to addicts but liking or loving them No sir.Mathew and kevin suck a cock you pathetic faggots.

Posted by: horny toad ()
Date: July 29, 2018 08:38PM

But was she a good lay?

Posted by: Kevins mom is ()
Date: July 31, 2018 03:14AM

Kevins mom be getting boned and groaned for some play play,but not too good no.

Posted by: Stewart Lange ()
Date: July 31, 2018 02:00PM

Any guy who uses drugs to trap a woman shows he a bitch written all over.

Posted by: Dilemma solved¡¡¡ ()
Date: August 01, 2018 02:25AM

Theres a place for scum!
Attachments:
They Shared Drugs. Someone Died. Does That Make Them Killers? - The New York Times

Posted by: KayFabe#3 ()
Date: August 08, 2018 05:30AM

Does Mat warsley still bus tables for pot money do anyone know of?

Date: August 08, 2018 05:36AM

Also heard Mat use hide behind old men abd kids as he be garbage talking but at same time stay infront of cameras too WHOA!
WELP WARSLEY when exactly are you going to man TF UP and face up to all your claims of being a real man?
Many people take mercy on a retard like you and brush you off but in other cases some waiting for you to really react then squash your gimp ass down for good.

Date: August 08, 2018 05:43AM

The biggest fakest tough boy around only can mat because he hides behind the elderly,kids,girls & drugs also police but spits out tough talk otherwise LMMFAO boy somebody going 2 piece the fuck out you and shut that ratchet chick mouth of yours when you want it then you will find out why you hide not so well.

Posted by: Justice78 ()
Date: August 10, 2018 09:04AM

Warsley.... We've never been friends.but I will give you that. You did try your hardest to keep her away from junkies.All those Burke people She was running with were all junkies and losers..... Sad

Posted by: PityfilMess8 ()
Date: August 11, 2018 05:01AM

Warsley an addict himself!
Pothead and whatever he had done and has not had proper treatment himself so it goes show you he tried control and use Amanda is all.
Suckers are Suckers...from Bumsley to Kevin!!!

Posted by: El Diego super man1476 ()
Date: August 18, 2018 03:17PM

Its strictly in Jesus christs hands now

Posted by: Just Say no to junkies ()
Date: August 23, 2018 08:16PM

Said to be blake and kevin equally responsible sharing shit with her often.

Posted by: Locked up with Senn ()
Date: August 25, 2018 04:43PM

Kevin was one of the most annoying fucks I ever met in the ADC. No surprise seeing him involved with something like this. Struck me as more of a crackhead than dope fiend but hey, tomato tohmahtoe amirite? Did he kick the bucket?

Posted by: Cold hearted abuse ()
Date: August 25, 2018 05:37PM

The kevin kid a low life insecured chump who entraps weaker females with drugs of all kinds but if any them girls were clean they would not look his way period!From homeless to mentally unstable to addict females this kevin only scores what he can in a manipulative way only!Sickest thing is he thinks its a notch under his belt that he gets females caught on pills and stuff then they need it not him.

Posted by: Realtalk1 ()
Date: August 27, 2018 08:22PM

What really pisses me off is seeing my friend Matt being thrown under the bus on here I went to school with him and have known him ever since I know for a fact he isn't on anything including weed he works hard and he knows he made his share of mistakes in the past but all he does is work and is trying to help his kids and I saw on here he admitted to doing bad things back in the day but he didn't hide it like others did on here he's clean and sober so why are people who don't really know him trying to make him look bad sounds like they are jealous to me Matt if you ever read this keep doing the right things your on the right track

Posted by: Shady ones ()
Date: August 29, 2018 10:37PM

Matt kevin or Blake have no real pals only drug affiliates but that blake shadiest of them all.I seen him today in springfield looking zombie like as usual.

Posted by: Anonymous 14 ()
Date: August 30, 2018 01:54AM

I think it's sad that people still think my friend Matt is still on drugs or still talks to people on drugs I have know Matt my whole life even went to elementary school with him and matter of fact have hung out with him for the past 4 or 5 years since he moved back to VS I can assure you he doesn't do drugs or even drink at this point y'all can talk about my friend all you want but I know who he really is and what he is or isn't doing he helped me get off drugs and has kept me on the right track he is a good person y'all just don't know him like that

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.