HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who the fuck is Bruce Klein
Posted by: GalgoMmonster ()
Date: June 13, 2018 10:13AM

Wut even is that lil shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who the fuck is Bruce Klein
Posted by: BruceKleinIIIx ()
Date: June 13, 2018 10:18AM

Dear Sir, allow me to introduce myself. I am a gentleman and scholar of the non petulant style. My greatness is only overshadowed by our great leader DJT. I try my best to carve an hour out of my busy day in order to post interesting topic material in order to improve the FFU. I have been nominated for the FFU Hall of Fame and also in negotiations to commission the Annual Bruce Klein Award for the most humorous and interesting posts. To date, Hillbilly Hal is at the top of the list for winning the 2018 Bruce Klein Award.

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: June 13, 2018 10:27AM

I am surprised I am a top contender when I always call you Brucie Hooknose.

Date: June 13, 2018 10:51AM

Bruce Klein enjoys a good sense of humor and Hilbilly Hal is a top contender as his posts and replies are thought provoking and oftentimes hilarious. FFU needs more Hilbilly Hals to expose the lefties that are here posting and constantly baiting those that love this fine nation and our Great President. What are the goals ( as I was nominated President and CEO of FFU ) for the 2018 FFU operations? To expose those such as Soul Brother #1 and others that spew vile hatred and silly nonsense toward those that have served and continue to serve keeping this once great nation from falling apart. Now, having said all this Hilbilly Hal you can go play with your goats in the yard today. I do understand the lonesome days that present when one is out and about in the corn fields chewing on the Copenhagen. Add Swiss Cheese to the list and also refill the gas cans. Don't forget that the flower bed needs watering and check the yard water valve for leaks. OAN is probably the best station right now. Tucker gets high ratings as well as lou dobbs and Hannity. Hope and Change was just 8 years of destruction.

Date: June 13, 2018 10:57AM

As you can see the total view count of Bruce Klein posts or posts where Bruce Klein is mentioned get the most hits. Regardless of the content my Fan Base simply love to read my insightful and the uncanny intellect that this great mind of mine possesses. Would you like to know the secret to improving your IQ and creating a positive and loving environment of those surrounding you? Attend my next seminar to be held at the Rusty Shack in Crawford Texas this Saturday at 2pm. Admission is just $925.00 and includes a nice bowl of chili, chips and one beer on tap. You will be brought into the secret circle of literary greatness.

Date: June 13, 2018 10:59AM

Dear Fans,
I must take a five hour break in order to attend the LOC Kissenger Meeting Room event today. I'll report back findings this evening.

Date: June 13, 2018 12:36PM

If you want a new experience Brucie, come out to my cabin tonight, I’ll show you how to make moonshine.

Date: June 13, 2018 01:06PM

Yes yes, Hilbilly Hal I would need to keep my ass up against a wall if I were to visit with you as I do believe you are a deliverance fan. As well, I only drink fine martinis and ruby red wines from my vast vineyards. There are only two tickets left for my Saturday facilitation of how to write great articles. If you are interested you may want to get your ticket now before someone else purchases.

Posted by: Fruppie ()
Date: June 13, 2018 02:39PM

BruceKleinIIIx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Sir, allow me to introduce myself. I am a
> gentleman and scholar of the non petulant style.
> My greatness is only overshadowed by our great
> leader DJT. I try my best to carve an hour out of
> my busy day in order to post interesting topic
> material in order to improve the FFU. I have been
> nominated for the FFU Hall of Fame and also in
> negotiations to commission the Annual Bruce Klein
> Award for the most humorous and interesting posts.
> To date, Hillbilly Hal is at the top of the list
> for winning the 2018 Bruce Klein Award.

That's stupid.

Date: June 13, 2018 02:44PM

BruceKleinIIIx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes yes, Hilbilly Hal I would need to keep my ass
> up against a wall if I were to visit with you as I
> do believe you are a deliverance fan. As well, I
> only drink fine martinis and ruby red wines from
> my vast vineyards. There are only two tickets left
> for my Saturday facilitation of how to write great
> articles. If you are interested you may want to
> get your ticket now before someone else purchases.

Probably good if you don’t come out to the woods, I don’t go in the deliverance direction, but some of my neighbors might like you to squeal like a pig.

Posted by: Bruce Klein loves anal ()
Date: June 13, 2018 03:26PM

There’s a bar in Manhattan called “gentleman and scholar.”
Is it still around?

Date: June 13, 2018 03:29PM

No. I hang at the shellback where old school men hang out and pretty girls serve us drinks and fulfill our desires.

BTW, I think Hilbilly Hal is posting stuff as me. So be wary of gay statements. Bruce Klein is not gay.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.