HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
/// Police and Teachers //// hard truths
Posted by: bearcat22 ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:39AM

Police standards are different everywhere.

How do you feel about your police?

Maybe you don't think about it that much.

Maybe you should.

In some places, the police are pretty much just another street gang. Thugs.

In many places, police jobs are hard, and not well paid. This sometimes attracts the bottom of the barrel.

Unfortunately, these are people you literally trust with your life. They carry deadly force, and use it all the time. You, on the other hand, are not allowed to defend yourself with any weapons.

Do you want such people to have the personality of a high school bully?

Do you want such people to have the IQ of a garbage collector?

Do you want such people to have the ethics of a street thug?

Maybe, just maybe, deadly force should only be in the hands of the best of us?

In many areas, police are former military, "double dipping" to get two retirement pensions. Maybe men trained to blindly obey, men who were trained to murder people with weapons are not the best choice to protect civilians?

Maybe shooting kids in the back is not the type of person you want having a gun?

Hopefully you will never need help from the police. If you do, you may be a bit surprised by how you are treated.

Just something to think about, maybe do some research into on your own.

(((((((

Teachers are an interesting subject.

In America, some education is compulsory. You can home school your kids, or send them to private school, but most end up in "public school".

The quality of a school often depends upon where it is located, depends upon the tax base.

This is not universally true. For example, more money is spent per student in the DC system than anywhere in the nation, and this results every year in the lowest grades and test scores in the nation.

Many people are very unhappy with the quality of the public school system. In many areas the solution to this has been to offer vouchers so parents can afford a private school.

We could take a step back and say that children are the total responsibility of their parents. You are not forced to buy their kids sneakers and toys. So why should you be forced to pay for a school when you have no kids?

Some schools have a great deal of trouble with violence. It would be very interesting if whenever a minor commits a crime, all of his relative went to jail with him at the same time. Mom, Dad, aunts, uncles, brothers sisters. All of them punished equally for failing to do their share of education at home. Parents held totally accountable for the culture they create.

Unions are a very good and important tool for workers to defend themselves when employer abuse arises.

Unfortunately, unions don't go away after the trouble is over. They keep leaching off "dues" from paychecks, and to justify their existence, they have to keep agitating.

Unions keep insisting on more pay, more benefits, less work. This attitude slowly eats an industry to death. They kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. A good example is British Steel, or the US automobile industry.

Maybe teachers need a union. Maybe they are underpaid. I don't know. I do know that an awful lot of parents seem to be very unhappy with teachers.

It would be interesting if there were actual accountability.
Imagine this: a teacher is not paid a salary negotiated by a greedy union.

Instead, they get paid based upon real world performance.

A teacher earns a fixed percentage of what their former students earn in the workforce.

If they produce a productive genius, they get rich. If they produce a flunk out drug addict, they get nothing.

I hear what teachers say, also. They tell me that most parents are lazy, stupid and entitled, just like their kids.

This sounds very convincing to me. It stands to logical reason that most people do not deserve the privilege of having kids. They have no idea how to raise and educate children in the home, demanding that all the work and responsibility has to be carried by the school and the teachers.

This is absurd, but very common.

If you want to adopt a child, there are a lot of very strict requirements you must meet. You have to be an above-average couple in order to adopt.

Unfortunately, any retarded crack addict is allowed to have any number of children they wish, and everyone in society is required to pay to try to educate them.

Maybe having a baby should be a PRIVILEGE you have to earn, not a blind right.

Think about it. Are the chances of most people producing an Einstein very high? No.

Are the chances of the average person producing a criminal high? Yes.

Average people should not bear children, only ABOVE average people should have that privilege. This is simple common sense, especially when the world is overpopulated.

All of the world's problems can be traced back to overpopulation. Poverty, war, famine, disease, economic collapse. Too many people, not enough resources.

We are very rapidly running out of clean water. It will actually run out even before the oil is gone.

Unless we take firm action now, today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: /// Police and Teachers //// hard truths
Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: June 12, 2018 06:10AM

Hey Mr Bearcat, let me give you some advice. Shorten your posts. The morons here on ffxu have short attention spans and will not read long ass posts. My friend Brucie Hooknose originally posted long ass shit but he learned to get shorter. Thanks!

Date: June 12, 2018 08:23AM

I do appreciate your advice. However, I am not writing for
morons. If people are unwilling to read, why are they here?
It is a text forum, after all.

I think what I have to offer is above average and ineresting
enough to attract the type of reader I want.

Hillbilly Hal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Mr Bearcat, let me give you some advice.
> Shorten your posts. The morons here on ffxu have
> short attention spans and will not read long ass
> posts. My friend Brucie Hooknose originally posted
> long ass shit but he learned to get shorter.
> Thanks!

Posted by: What's that smell ()
Date: June 12, 2018 09:30AM

Great.

Another sovereign citizen retard has arrived.

Date: June 12, 2018 10:13AM

Your completely empty comment only serves to support my posts.

If you could refute any of what I say, you would have done so.

Since you don't, it's clear that you can't.

Thus, all your insult achieves is to prove me right.

What's that smell Wrote:
> Great.
>
> Another sovereign citizen retard has arrived.

Posted by: Fk7dx ()
Date: June 12, 2018 11:59AM

If insults proved someone right, hillary and trump would both be annointed saints

Posted by: Damn this is dark ()
Date: June 12, 2018 12:07PM

Some parts of your argument are stupid, and others draconian.

One stupid part:

Basing pay on how well the students do in society. How does what a second grade teach did or did not do effect the person's use in society? Are you not going to pay the second grade teacher for a dozen years until we see the use of the child they produced? And what if they did a great job but the fourth grade teacher fucked up?

Draconian:
You end the argument that only the "worthy" can reproduce. Sound like 1984 or The Handmaid's Tale. Why do the "have nots" have so little" Because the "haves" - the 1%ers - make no effort to benefit society while having more wealth than they ever could spend in three lifetimes.

This is not a perfect world. You can have a utopia with no personal freedoms whatsoever, like Orwell and Huxley predicted. Or you have freedoms and a few bumps in the road.

Posted by: Paul Krugman ()
Date: June 12, 2018 12:16PM

Damn this is dark Wrote:
> Some parts of your argument are stupid, and others
> draconian.
>
> One stupid part:
>
> Basing pay on how well the students do in society.
> How does what a second grade teach did or did not
> do effect the person's use in society? Are you not
> going to pay the second grade teacher for a dozen
> years until we see the use of the child they
> produced? And what if they did a great job but the
> fourth grade teacher fucked up?
>
> Draconian:
> You end the argument that only the "worthy" can
> reproduce. Sound like 1984 or The Handmaid's Tale.
> Why do the "have nots" have so little" Because
> the "haves" - the 1%ers - make no effort to
> benefit society while having more wealth than they
> ever could spend in three lifetimes.
>
> This is not a perfect world. You can have a utopia
> with no personal freedoms whatsoever, like Orwell
> and Huxley predicted. Or you have freedoms and a
> few bumps in the road.

Wasted text. You won't convince the sovereign citizen faggot of anything.

He's here to annoy everyone.

Date: June 12, 2018 01:13PM

Thank you for your response, It shows you read, but it also shows you did not
really understand. Or maybe you're just a dishonest piece of shit. We shall see.

If you claim that a second grade teacher has no effect on the future life of a student, WHY do we even have any second grade teachers?

Your hysterical whining makes you sound like you are just a shill for the teachers union.

Obviously there would be a steady stream of graduates from schools, and all the people who taught an individual would receive a proportional reward if that student succeeds. The second grade teacher RIGHT NOW has students they taught graduating from college, and would benefit RIGHT NOW if those students are productive.

It really is just that simple. This would have the huge additional benefit of making teachers police each other. Full accountability, because your pay depends in part on their performance in another grade or class.

If you have a better idea, you would already have posted it here. But you don't.

&&&&&&&&&

Like most conservatives and most liberals, you don't read carefully and you don't think carefully.

I said NOTHING whatsoever about money, nothing about the economic status of people who would apply for the privilege of adding to an already overpopulated planet.

That is a hysterical conclusion you jumped to, with no basis whatsoever.

This has nothing to do with rich or poor. This only has to do with merit.

Only those who are above average should be allowed to have children. This is a simple principle we practice every day. In the fields, we breed only the best seeds. On the farm, we mate the best animals. In society, we reward those who achieve with greater pay and other benefits.

There is no reason why we cannot ALL be productive winners in life, if we gradually breed out the worst traits in humanity. This is not all that difficult or unusual. We already require people who adopt children to be above average. This is simply extending that principal to everyone.

Do you actually WANT more people who have birth defects, low IQ, congenital disease? Why?

The world is grotesquely overpopulated, and this is simply because we have no control over who has children.

Overpopulation is, and always has been, the root cause of every horror on Earth: war, famine, disease, poverty.

This is just plain simple obvious common sense. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Damn this is dark Wrote:
> Some parts of your argument are stupid, and others
> draconian.
>
> One stupid part:
>
> Basing pay on how well the students do in society.
> How does what a second grade teach did or did not
> do effect the person's use in society? Are you not
> going to pay the second grade teacher for a dozen
> years until we see the use of the child they
> produced? And what if they did a great job but the
> fourth grade teacher fucked up?
>
> Draconian:
> You end the argument that only the "worthy" can
> reproduce. Sound like 1984 or The Handmaid's Tale.
> Why do the "have nots" have so little" Because
> the "haves" - the 1%ers - make no effort to
> benefit society while having more wealth than they
> ever could spend in three lifetimes.
>
> This is not a perfect world. You can have a utopia
> with no personal freedoms whatsoever, like Orwell
> and Huxley predicted. Or you have freedoms and a
> few bumps in the road.

Date: June 12, 2018 01:47PM

Well, perhaps I should be flattered.

Socrates was also accused of just being
there to annoy everyone.

That was, as we all know, a lie.

Socrates proved that many people in Athens were total fools, and the fools hated him for it.

Like Socrates, I admit that I am ignorant, therefore I ask questions. I'm always open to new information, to being convinced. But you offer exactly NOTHING but insults, Very Weak.

If you find the questions and comments irritating, that says a lot more about you than it does about me.

We notice that YOU offer exactly ZERO. Just cowardly sniping snide insults. The only thing that does is make you look like a loser.

You can't refute anything I say, so that upsets you. You have to fling out insults because you have no logic or facts to argue with.

Clearly, facts, reality and truth make you whine like a little girl.

Paul Krugman Wrote:

>
> Wasted text. You won't convince the sovereign
> citizen faggot of anything.
>
> He's here to annoy everyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2018 01:48PM by bearcat22.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: June 12, 2018 04:32PM

Paul was right.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.