HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Triggered Conservatives ()
Date: June 10, 2018 07:06AM

We know what endless psychological studies have endlessly confirmed.

That conservatives tend to make fear based decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.

Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are a hero.

Knowing this and bating them is simply not responsible, but it can be fun...


.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Triggered Conservative ()
Date: June 10, 2018 07:11AM

According to the Atlantic, https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/06/words-conservatives-hate/258472/

These words trigger conservatives
1. "Bisexual" and "transgender."
2. "Sea level rise" and "climate change."
3. "Sustainable development."


I would add

Immigrant
Colin Capernick
Socialism
Communism
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
George Soros
Obamacare
Welfare
Social Justice Warriors
Liberal
Black Lives Matter
Fetus
Abortion
Happy Holidays

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Diversity & Gun Control ()
Date: June 10, 2018 07:17AM

Seems the word diversity & gun control sends conservatives off the deep end.

Those kids from Parkland broke conservatives...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Conservative turned Progressive ()
Date: June 10, 2018 07:29AM

Seems that fear & anxiety drive the conservative: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201612/fear-and-anxiety-drive-conservatives-political-attitudes


1. Conservatives tend to focus on the negative
2. Conservatives have a stronger physiological response to threat
3. Conservatives fear new experiences
4. Conservatives’ brains are more reactive to fear



The most interesting study, An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits

1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome
2. Social dominance orientation
3. Prejudice
4. Intergroup contact
5. Relative deprivation


Seems fear does drive the conservative

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Turn conservatives into liberals ()
Date: June 10, 2018 08:31AM

Seems possible... Yale Study: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/11/22/at-yale-we-conducted-an-experiment-to-turn-conservatives-into-liberals-the-results-say-a-lot-about-our-political-divisions/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d219d5da8fa0


"Imagining being completely safe from physical harm had done what no experiment had done before — it had turned conservatives into liberals."


Perhaps conservatives can let go of the fear and anxiety they struggle with...

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros ()
Date: June 10, 2018 11:16AM

Hi my name is Hillary Obama Soros and this my friend Colin Capernick Clinton.

We are building sustainable development for social justice warriors affected by climate change. Welfare & Obamacare will fund our sustainable development a sort of communism/ socialism. In addition, our sustainable development will help with sea level rise as immigrant aborted fetuses with diverse liberal transgendered gun control!

Happy Holiday
from Black Lives Matter!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Colin Capernick Clinton ()
Date: June 10, 2018 06:09PM

Hey Conservatives, what is the issue with, "Sustainable development."?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: HairyDK ()
Date: June 10, 2018 06:16PM

When you hear "sustainable", "the notion", "mind you", "locally sourced" think LIBTARD alert. Libtard Libtard.

All this crap nonsense makes me sick whilst they drive their Tesla, Prius, and the other libtards name plate cars thinking they are helping the environment. You libturds are just simply the most despicable creatures on earth. Total fookin idiots!!!! How much pollution created by the manufacture of one Prius? Any idea libturd? Thousands of gallons of water polluted with metal wash to build your little shoe box when you could've just purchased an old used car and really made a difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Joni Reb ()
Date: June 10, 2018 06:42PM

This will trigger the whole lot of you ignorant progressive fools -
Attachments:
JULY-4-Bikini-5.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros ()
Date: June 10, 2018 06:42PM

HairyDK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you hear "sustainable", "the notion", "mind
> you", "locally sourced" think LIBTARD alert.
> Libtard Libtard.
>
> All this crap nonsense makes me sick whilst they
> drive their Tesla, Prius, and the other libtards
> name plate cars thinking they are helping the
> environment. You libturds are just simply the
> most despicable creatures on earth. Total fookin
> idiots!!!! How much pollution created by the
> manufacture of one Prius? Any idea libturd?
> Thousands of gallons of water polluted with metal
> wash to build your little shoe box when you
> could've just purchased an old used car and really
> made a difference.


Lots of fear and anxiety in this post.

Have you considered a better life through chemistry?

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Tiny brontosaurus ()
Date: June 10, 2018 11:05PM

Because they're dumb as shit, op

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: bearcat22 ()
Date: June 11, 2018 09:55AM

You have a point, but you miss the point.

It is true that electric vehicles produce a net total of more pollution due to the way they are currently manufactured. However, it takes time and money to develop new battery technology. This is ongoing, and to support it, inferior vehicles do have to be built and purchased.

It is also often overlooked that electric or hybrid cars still produce emissions, they are just produced at the electric power plant where oil or coal are burned to make electricity.

The real solution to this problem is not to buy a used car. The solution is to get rid of almost all cars. Why do you think a car has a radiator?

This is necessary because almost 80% of a gallon of gas is wasted. Instead of producing energy, it produces waste heat, which then has to be cooled off with the radiator. Cars are very old and very wasteful technology.

A used car running on gasoline just increases our dependence on oil. The United States spends over 54% of it's budget to support a massive military.
Much of this is used to defend our supply of oil overseas. If you added in the tax cost of this military, the actual cost of a gallon of oil would be about fifteen dollars.

And, of course, the oil will eventually run out.

At the end of World War Two, general Eisenhower had an opportunity to see the vast "autobahn" which hitler had built in Germany. The purpose of this highway was to make it possible to fight a two front war, to make it possible to rapidly deploy weapons both east and west.

Eisenhower came home and decided we needed a similar highway system, to fight the commies. If missiles knock out our airfields, nuclear bombers can still land, refuel and rearm right on long stretchs of highway. Look it up. Fact.

This was, to put it mildly, short sighted. Oil seemed cheap and abundant at that time. Efficiency was not important, and trucks took over what railroads did much better.

Even worse, people started living far from where they worked and shopped. Suburbs are incredibly inefficient wastes of energy.

Eventually there will be a war over oil, possibly a nuclear war, and then it will be all over.

Or, we can begin to redesign how we live. Denser population centers with more efficient rail service to link them.

This could be done right here. Just put monorail alongside the existing highways in Virginia. The technology is proven and very efficient. Why sit for hours stuck on the Beltway in a traffic jam when you could be relaxing on a train instead?



HairyDK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you hear "sustainable", "the notion", "mind
> you", "locally sourced" think LIBTARD alert.
> Libtard Libtard.
>
> All this crap nonsense makes me sick whilst they
> drive their Tesla, Prius, and the other libtards
> name plate cars thinking they are helping the
> environment. You libturds are just simply the
> most despicable creatures on earth. Total fookin
> idiots!!!! How much pollution created by the
> manufacture of one Prius? Any idea libturd?
> Thousands of gallons of water polluted with metal
> wash to build your little shoe box when you
> could've just purchased an old used car and really
> made a difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: bearcat22 ()
Date: June 11, 2018 10:10AM

I don't quite understand why anyone would want to display a confederate flag.

Unless I'm missing something, the confederates suffered total defeat.

Doesn't this flag shout out "I am a loser!" ?

You could say it is displayed to say you want to identify yourself as a southerner, but that doesn't wash. You could as easily fly, for example, the state flag of Alabama.

You could say it is displayed as a racial statement. I'm fine with that. But if you are a racist, why paint a bullseye on your back? I think there was a reason the guys in the KKK wore masks.

You could say it is displayed to show you support state's rights over federal authority. States rights is an idea that long predates the civil war. When the United States was first formed, there was no federal government with any power at all.

The result of this was economic disaster. States issued their own money, and fought each other in trade wars with ruinous tariffs. It became obvious that the only way for states to prosper was for everyone to agree to one set of laws.

It was in fact "states rights" that guaranteed the failure of the confederacy. Jefferson Davis wrote in his journal that he could not win the war because he did not have the central powers that Lincoln exercised in Washington.

If the confederacy had won the civil war, it would not have survived for long. Either England or France would have conquered it by force or by economics, and it would be just another European colony. Hardly the self rule it wished for.

There is nothing wrong with loyalty to a particular state or region.
But if you visited Germany and liked it there, would you come home and fly a Nazi flag on your boat? No, that would be silly.

So, time to put this ridiculous flag to bed.






Joni Reb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This will trigger the whole lot of you ignorant
> progressive fools -

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: bearcat22 ()
Date: June 11, 2018 10:58AM

I am neither a conservative nor a liberal.

Democrats and Republicans are merely two groups of cannibals with
different recipes.

Taxes are extortion, theft, plain and simple. Neither conservatives
nor liberals are ethical.

Now, on to your post:

I wonder how many conservatives you have managed to
convince by insulting them?

I think most people prefer to be left alone to live their
lives as they choose.

Tolerance is one thing. You can legitimately ask that groups be left alone.
Don't lock up men who go to a gay bar. Don't burn a cross on a black family home.

But you can't legislate inclusion. That's going too far. You can ask for tolerance, but you cannot force acceptance.

I think a recent court case supports this. A private business has the right to choose who it conducts business with.

If you sell cakes and don't want to make one with a confederate flag frosted on the top, you get to refuse.

You can shout down free speech all you want. But political correctness laws do not change what is in the hearts and minds of free people.

We learned in kindergarten that "two wrongs don't make a right".... somehow liberals forgot this lesson.

Trace things back far enough, and everyone has suffered injustice. My people, the Irish, were enslaved by the British for centuries. Somehow, i don't feel the need to drive my car in circles around the British embassy in DC with the windows rolled down blaring "Sunday Bloody Sunday" on the stereo.

Yet, somehow, black men feel the need to drive through my DC neighborhood blaring rap music so loud it can be heard through walls.

Liberals would like to pretend that Stereotypes are just mean-spirited lies.
Wrong. Stereotypes exist for a reason. They did not come out of thin air.
They are based upon factual observation from real life.

Now, is it foolish to assume that just because MOST people of a certain type behave one way that ALL people of that type will behave that way? Yes, absolutely. But no one OWES you the benefit of the doubt.

If people say that all Irish are belligerent drunks, I do not mind. I'm personally acquainted with plenty of my people who fit that description. If I dont' want that stereotype to be applied to me, it's pretty stupid to get angry and try to pass laws that try to control what people think.

If I want people to think differently about the Irish, it is up to ME to do two things: first, not live up to their low expectations. Second, if Irish people I know are behaving that way, I need to address and correct THEM to behave better, not scream at the people who speak the truth by voicing a stereotype.

The word "prejudice" means to "pre judge". We could not survive in life without prejudice. I don't know for a fact that when I turn the switch a light will come on. Most of the time it does. There are exceptions, but I depend on my prejudice that it will come on. Every moment in life is filled with prejudice. This also rightfully applies to the people we deal with.


All men are created UNequal. This is so obvious it is stupefying that anything to the contrary was ever written. We are NOT all the same, and that is a very good thing. We all have different strengths and weaknesses, some of them the product of training, of environment, some of them the product of inherited genetics. This is pure science, pure cold hard FACT, but liberals seem very eager to pretend it is false.

There are exceptions to every type, and those exceptions deserve all that they independently achieve. It would be a tragic waste to exclude contributions of value from a source just because most of that source is foul.

A fair chance is just that. However, special privileges and forced inclusion are another matter.

An example. Suppose a particular business man owns a huge company that dominates most of a lucrative market. He feels that women are better workers, and refuses to hire any men, even ones that are well qualified.

This produces a huge opportunity for me. I can hire up all these qualified men he rejected, probably at a competitive wage, and start a company to compete with him. If my men are really just as good as his women, he will go out of business and I will get rich.

This is the way things naturally work, or should. Instead, we have hysterical liberals trying to ram laws down the throat of business.

I am not a fan of conservatives. I am not a conservative. I am not a republican or a fascist.

We can look around the world and learn through history. Communism and socialism are almost universal failures. In fact, horrific disasters of misery for their people.

Same for conservative governments. Fascism also always fails.









Triggered Conservatives Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We know what endless psychological studies have
> endlessly confirmed.
>
> That conservatives tend to make fear based
> decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with
> complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.
>
> Knowing this and bating them is simply not
> responsible, but it can be fun...
>
>
> .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Joni Reb ()
Date: June 11, 2018 11:19AM

bearcat22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't quite understand why anyone would want to
> display a confederate flag.
>
> Unless I'm missing something, the confederates
> suffered total defeat.
>
> Doesn't this flag shout out "I am a loser!" ?
>
> You could say it is displayed to say you want to
> identify yourself as a southerner, but that
> doesn't wash. You could as easily fly, for
> example, the state flag of Alabama.
>
> You could say it is displayed as a racial
> statement. I'm fine with that. But if you are a
> racist, why paint a bullseye on your back? I
> think there was a reason the guys in the KKK wore
> masks.
>
> You could say it is displayed to show you support
> state's rights over federal authority. States
> rights is an idea that long predates the civil
> war. When the United States was first formed,
> there was no federal government with any power at
> all.
>
> The result of this was economic disaster. States
> issued their own money, and fought each other in
> trade wars with ruinous tariffs. It became
> obvious that the only way for states to prosper
> was for everyone to agree to one set of laws.
>
> It was in fact "states rights" that guaranteed the
> failure of the confederacy. Jefferson Davis wrote
> in his journal that he could not win the war
> because he did not have the central powers that
> Lincoln exercised in Washington.
>
> If the confederacy had won the civil war, it would
> not have survived for long. Either England or
> France would have conquered it by force or by
> economics, and it would be just another European
> colony. Hardly the self rule it wished for.
>
> There is nothing wrong with loyalty to a
> particular state or region.
> But if you visited Germany and liked it there,
> would you come home and fly a Nazi flag on your
> boat? No, that would be silly.
>
> So, time to put this ridiculous flag to bed.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Joni Reb Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This will trigger the whole lot of you ignorant
> > progressive fools -


We have a winner!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Funny! ()
Date: June 11, 2018 04:38PM

Hillary Obama Soros Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi my name is Hillary Obama Soros and this my
> friend Colin Capernick Clinton.
>
> We are building sustainable development for social
> justice warriors affected by climate change.
> Welfare & Obamacare will fund our sustainable
> development a sort of communism/ socialism. In
> addition, our sustainable development will help
> with sea level rise as immigrant aborted fetuses
> with diverse liberal transgendered gun control!
>
> Happy Holiday
> from Black Lives Matter!

Whatever, this is damn funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Colin Capernick Clinton ()
Date: June 12, 2018 06:11AM

rewrite with conservative triggers...

1. Conservatives tend to focus on the negative
2. Conservatives have a stronger physiological response to threat
3. Conservatives fear new experiences
4. Conservatives’ brains are more reactive to fear


Hi my name is Hillary Obama Soros and this is my friend Colin Capernick Clinton.

We are building a sustainable development for social justice warriors affected by climate change.

Welfare & Obamacare will fund our sustainable development to promote gun control & socialism.

In addition, our sustainable development will be a safe space to help those victims of sea level rise such as immigrant aborted fetuses, as well as, the diverse liberal transgendered.


Happy Holiday!
Black Lives Matter!!
.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Funny! ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:40PM

Colin Capernick Clinton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rewrite with conservative triggers...
>
> 1. Conservatives tend to focus on the negative
> 2. Conservatives have a stronger physiological
> response to threat
> 3. Conservatives fear new experiences
> 4. Conservatives’ brains are more reactive to
> fear
>
>
> Hi my name is Hillary Obama Soros and this is my
> friend Colin Capernick Clinton.
>
> We are building a sustainable development for
> social justice warriors affected by climate
> change.
>
> Welfare & Obamacare will fund our sustainable
> development to promote gun control & socialism.
>
> In addition, our sustainable development will be a
> safe space to help those victims of sea level rise
> such as immigrant aborted fetuses, as well as, the
> diverse liberal transgendered.
>
>
> Happy Holiday!
> Black Lives Matter!!
> .

Better!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown ()
Date: June 13, 2018 07:11AM

The survivors of the Parkland massacre triggered conservaturds like no other!

Wing-nut talking heads started smearing the survivors- crisis actors bullshit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: The Blobalists ()
Date: June 14, 2018 10:06AM

Need to add fake news and globalists.

Perhaps the name of a band- The Globalists

.
Attachments:
alt-right-chicken.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Alt Right Chicken ()
Date: June 21, 2018 02:57PM

We need to add tender-age center.

Or the Debacle on the Border!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros ()
Date: June 29, 2018 02:31PM

Need to add "Red Hen" to the list of words that trigger conservatives...

.
Attachments:
alt-right-chicken.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: uhhem ()
Date: June 29, 2018 04:13PM

Triggered Conservatives Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We know what endless psychological studies have
> endlessly confirmed.
>
> That conservatives tend to make fear based
> decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with
> complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.
>
> Knowing this and bating them is simply not
> responsible, but it can be fun...
>
>
> .

Well, look in the mirror my friend. Who is perpetually outraged and is always holding protests? It is not the conservatives.

It's baiting not bating btw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown ()
Date: June 29, 2018 07:10PM

uhhem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Triggered Conservatives Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We know what endless psychological studies have
> > endlessly confirmed.
> >
> > That conservatives tend to make fear based
> > decisions & have far more difficulty dealing
> with
> > complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.
>
> >
> > Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> > (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> > conservative tick. And a perverse belief they
> are
> > a hero.
> >
> > Knowing this and bating them is simply not
> > responsible, but it can be fun...
> >
> >
> > .
>
> Well, look in the mirror my friend. Who is
> perpetually outraged and is always holding
> protests? It is not the conservatives.
>
> It's baiting not bating btw.

Have you seen who is out front of the Red Hen protesting?
Hint: It is conservatives

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: mantutian ()
Date: June 30, 2018 10:43PM

Hillary lost!!! still celebrating

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros ()
Date: July 01, 2018 06:10AM

^^^ Gotta play the Hillary card.... such a triggered cuck-servative.

Snowflake cucks-servatives are stuck on Hillary.

.
Attachments:
5d20b0504b36082cf8ddd6e73df9e421ebca675171f559829633ee4c4c0d4bf5.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: insight 2 truth ()
Date: July 01, 2018 06:37AM

Conservatives live in constant fear, they are cowards to the very core of their being. They get upset and triggered when they see others that do not suffer from constant fear.
Conservatives can be annoying but just keep in mind that conservatives are truly victims. Keep that in mind when interacting with these poor people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Derpy Donnie ()
Date: July 01, 2018 08:30AM

...
Attachments:
REPS_3065273.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Ffxresident ()
Date: July 01, 2018 08:35AM

When you grow up getting jumped/robbed by MS13, yeah the fear is legitimate. I am the product of your shitty democrat policies. You would feel the same way if you looked down the barrel of a gun in your own backyard at age 10.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Pedro Gonzales ()
Date: July 01, 2018 11:56PM

Ffxresident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you grow up getting jumped/robbed by MS13,
> yeah the fear is legitimate. I am the product of
> your shitty democrat policies. You would feel the
> same way if you looked down the barrel of a gun in
> your own backyard at age 10.

It's not "your backyard".
That land was stolen from the Mexicans, who originally settled this land,
and who worked for hundreds of years as slaves to produce "your" wealth.

Now we're taking it all back.

In 70 years, Mexicans will be the voting majority in the USA,
will be in control of everything, and you'll be living in a trailer park.
If you are lucky.

Viva Reconquista !!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Triggered Conservatices ()
Date: July 02, 2018 08:59PM

The thread proves the conservative is completely controlled by fear.

Seems conservatives are just lesser men...

.
Attachments:
6a3d253c4e00584cc9a8c3b87c3a7104fc9d22eae4e0fe82ea967e19279a2e56.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: July 05, 2018 06:39AM

^^^ Fear controls the mind of the conservative!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: h77kh ()
Date: July 05, 2018 08:51AM

I know you are projecting on conservatives - but you really don't even know the half of how triggered libs really are:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/college-cry-closet-finals-university-utah-students-stress?utm_term=.fp80bDY7P#.ckYRqwVmX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: July 05, 2018 10:58AM

h77kh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know you are projecting on conservatives - but
> you really don't even know the half of how
> triggered libs really are:
>
> https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/college-cry-clo
> set-finals-university-utah-students-stress?utm_ter
> m=.fp80bDY7P#.ckYRqwVmX

Sorry this is science... that conservatives tend to make fear based decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201612/fear-and-anxiety-drive-conservatives-political-attitudes

Yeah, I know learning and books are NOT the tools of the modern conservative.

.
Attachments:
dad-whats-science-i-dont-know-son-were-republicans.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Lost cause ()
Date: July 05, 2018 11:10AM

Ignorance and incivility are hallmarks of the right-wing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: you really think so? ()
Date: July 05, 2018 11:55AM

Lost cause Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ignorance and incivility are hallmarks of the
> right-wing.


Yeah? Antifa seems oh so civil to me. Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: This thread... ()
Date: July 05, 2018 12:42PM

r0fXL4q.gif?1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: We are all Anti-Facist ()
Date: July 05, 2018 01:15PM

Suppose you are a Nazi... anti-facist only exist in presence of Nazis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: how comes? ()
Date: July 05, 2018 01:53PM

We are all Anti-Facist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Suppose you are a Nazi... anti-facist only exist
> in presence of Nazis.


Why do they use Nazi style tactics?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Why you so triggered? ()
Date: July 05, 2018 08:12PM

how comes? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are all Anti-Facist Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Suppose you are a Nazi... anti-facist only
> exist
> > in presence of Nazis.
>
>
> Why do they use Nazi style tactics?

Why you so triggered?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Alt-right Chicken ()
Date: July 09, 2018 03:26PM

Life must be hard being afraid all the time.
Good thing, I'm not some alt-right cuckedservative

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: that's laughable ()
Date: July 09, 2018 03:28PM

Alt-right Chicken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Life must be hard being afraid all the time.
> Good thing, I'm not some alt-right cuckedservative


Your side is afraid of inanimate objects. You stage "die-ins" and hold rallies all because of your fear of an inanimate object.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Meal Team Six!! ()
Date: July 09, 2018 03:33PM

that's laughable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alt-right Chicken Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Life must be hard being afraid all the time.
> > Good thing, I'm not some alt-right
> cuckedservative
>
>
> Your side is afraid of inanimate objects. You
> stage "die-ins" and hold rallies all because of
> your fear of an inanimate object.

Are you a gun humper? Part meal team six??

You should be afraid of a heart attack and diabetes!
Hahahahahah!!

.
Attachments:
e51629e893e35db0388a9bb54d0d04f9f24cbb4ab7f5c31e41879a474001ef17.jpg
21a6d98435a8dab518ec9226d50638c16bea05f5deb8dc69c3ad6f64fe052027.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: we've got a tough guy here ()
Date: July 09, 2018 03:46PM

Meal Team Six!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's laughable Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alt-right Chicken Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Life must be hard being afraid all the time.
> > > Good thing, I'm not some alt-right
> > cuckedservative
> >
> >
> > Your side is afraid of inanimate objects. You
> > stage "die-ins" and hold rallies all because of
> > your fear of an inanimate object.
>
> Are you a gun humper? Part meal team six??
>
> You should be afraid of a heart attack and
> diabetes!
> Hahahahahah!!

Look, the keyboard warrior thinks I'm fat. Good money says you've got one liters of Mountain Dew and a box of Cheez-its handy as you get down to some serious internet ass kicking. I bet you're preparing the shopping list for mommy to get you some snacks so your don't have to leave the basement for days. Don't worry, I bet there isn't some big scary hunk of metal down there to frighten you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: CheckMate! ()
Date: July 09, 2018 03:54PM

^^^ Hey Meal Tea Six,
You have proven the point... that conservatives tend to make fear based decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.

Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are a hero.

You really need help.
I suggest you contact a therapist immediately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: that's laughable ()
Date: July 09, 2018 04:09PM

CheckMate! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Hey Meal Tea Six,
> You have proven the point... that conservatives
> tend to make fear based decisions & have far more
> difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection,
> and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.
>
> You really need help.
> I suggest you contact a therapist immediately.

That fear of the hunk of metal has really clouded your brain. Let's hope mommy gets home with yout Cheetos and Mountain Dews soon. You're really on a roll, champ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Triggered Conservatives ()
Date: July 09, 2018 05:34PM

that's laughable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CheckMate! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^ Hey Meal Tea Six,
> > You have proven the point... that
> conservatives
> > tend to make fear based decisions & have far
> more
> > difficulty dealing with complexity,
> introspection,
> > and open mindedness.
> >
> > Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> > (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> > conservative tick. And a perverse belief they
> are
> > a hero.
> >
> > You really need help.
> > I suggest you contact a therapist immediately.
>
> That fear of the hunk of metal has really clouded
> your brain. Let's hope mommy gets home with yout
> Cheetos and Mountain Dews soon. You're really on
> a roll, champ.

Yeah, I think I know what the problem is... little fella.

Seriously, get help.

.
Attachments:
cf59868596979ef58e1b5c83b1e8336c3bf1b1a6711b85f70b27a8b2397a8d0c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: July 10, 2018 05:21PM

Orange Ass Clown to the rescue!

.
Attachments:
683c7b4ebdbbd30fe513cc0d8c99bc6c73781d0056300d68757e9cdb0ffe81a2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: great day to not be libtarded ()
Date: July 10, 2018 06:29PM

the struggle is a little too real for you pathetic leftists

put your pussy hats on and shut the fuck up....trump train is running you bitches down

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Hildabeast ()
Date: July 10, 2018 07:27PM

Ha
Attachments:
IMG_0012.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: July 11, 2018 05:30PM

Looks like Trumpit wants to fuck Rudy!

Hahahaha!


.
Attachments:
4cd6cb835cf4f148e897ad4387767d8a382e4e9ae028ab6acfa27bfaad36301c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: GOPurge! ()
Date: July 13, 2018 02:27PM

Is the fear of impeachment driving the GOP?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: July 17, 2018 02:48PM

The alt-right trolls and Russian bots are really losing it.

Need to add the phrase "Trump Baby" to the list of conservative triggers.

.
Attachments:
0d75e664df4fba4e0563fbb9fe5df9c4060c3e31f7900fb177455817862ec312.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: August 31, 2018 03:00PM

Trump Predicts Violence If Republicans Lose Midterms

Again, we see trumpet stoking fear in old white people... so shameful.


Suppose conservatives just live a lesser life with all that fear & anxiety.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Get it straight ()
Date: August 31, 2018 04:40PM

“Conservatives” is the wrong word. These people are mindless right-wing hacks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ThatsRacist ()
Date: September 03, 2018 08:19AM

Triggered Conservatives Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We know what endless psychological studies have
> endlessly confirmed.
>
> That conservatives tend to make fear based
> decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with
> complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.
>
> Knowing this and bating them is simply not
> responsible, but it can be fun...
>
>
> .

That's racist!!! Are you a sexist?!?!

There are enough triggers on both sides. It's not fun... it's tiresome... both sides.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Gayvid_Blimmo ()
Date: September 03, 2018 10:05AM

WHY do liberals support terrorists?
WHY do liberals support the spread of AIDS??
WHY do liberals support coddling negro criminals???
WHY????
WHY?????
WHY??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: WPMN4 ()
Date: September 03, 2018 10:34AM

Triggered Conservative Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to the Atlantic,
> https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/
> 06/words-conservatives-hate/258472/
>
> These words trigger conservatives
> 1. "Bisexual" and "transgender."
> 2. "Sea level rise" and "climate change."
> 3. "Sustainable development."
>
>
> I would add
>
> Immigrant
> Colin Capernick
> Socialism
> Communism
> Hillary Clinton
> Barack Obama
> George Soros
> Obamacare
> Welfare
> Social Justice Warriors
> Liberal
> Black Lives Matter
> Fetus
> Abortion
> Happy Holidays


Please keep triggering so we can boot your lazy welfare asses right the fuck out of office.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: say what?????? ()
Date: September 03, 2018 10:43AM

Get it straight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “Conservatives” is the wrong word. These
> people are mindless right-wing hacks.


Sorry. Couldn’t understand you with that cock in your mouth. How about you take it out and try again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Too fucking stupid ()
Date: September 03, 2018 12:56PM

You assfucks don’t understand dog-shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Losers losing ()
Date: September 03, 2018 01:01PM

The retards thought they won in 2016. Now, they are catching onto the fact that actually we all lost.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: another triggered lib ()
Date: September 03, 2018 01:14PM

Too fucking stupid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You assfucks don’t understand dog-shit.


It's well understood that dog shit is what is found in your skull.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: hm4j4 ()
Date: September 03, 2018 01:39PM

Triggered Conservatives Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We know what endless psychological studies have
> endlessly confirmed.
>
> That conservatives tend to make fear based
> decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with
> complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.
>
> Knowing this and bating them is simply not
> responsible, but it can be fun...
>
>
> .

I dunno man... most conservatives I know just go about minding their business. I am not aware of conservatives needing "safe spaces." In fact, I'm pretty sure the most triggered word of all was invented by the lib - "microaggression." <<< that would be the penultimate stage of triggered. Whining about "micro" aggression's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Call Roto-rooter ()
Date: September 03, 2018 03:58PM

It’s the mindless people who don’t understand the term that cause all the clogging problems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: un6jv ()
Date: September 04, 2018 06:50PM

Speaking of triggered... did anyone watch the Kavanough hearings today? Worst screaming and crying fits since the Inauguration I believe. Strangely the triggered folks seemed to be all lefties.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Triggered Conservatives! ()
Date: September 04, 2018 07:16PM

un6jv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Speaking of triggered... did anyone watch the
> Kavanough hearings today? Worst screaming and
> crying fits since the Inauguration I believe.
> Strangely the triggered folks seemed to be all
> lefties.

Yeah.. living in fear is a lesser life.
.
Attachments:
1g29gk.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Similar on left ()
Date: September 04, 2018 11:48PM

Yes of course , radical Republicans are easily " triggered"
The left is not immune.
Both are manipulated by massive advertising.
Each have their sacred monkeys that they worship while those who pay billions to advertise their monkey profit no matter who wins.
Given the facts,. Partisans on either side are manipulated fools.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: NYT op-ed ()
Date: September 09, 2018 01:05PM

The NYT op-ed has the conservatives living in a new level of fear!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: -TDS- ()
Date: September 09, 2018 01:11PM

ccccccccccc.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Alt-Right Circle Jerk ()
Date: September 09, 2018 01:24PM

^^^ Yeah, gays are most definitely a conservative trigger.

Seems most conservatives are in the closet... afraid of being exposed.

.
Attachments:
26165813_1290261511120510_6715821772469318494_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ^ Triggered ()
Date: September 09, 2018 01:55PM

65cCDDG-NWSPuQhjmBTKualZxHxl8G9tzpHkeoZc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: GOP 'R' Corrupt Traitors ()
Date: September 09, 2018 03:43PM

^^ Coservaturd hate gives me life.
Ha!

.
Attachments:
Hastert.jpg
d8e41b1622bbca26304fa6b840dc353d69c6a77911074e2f124b75c8aa11b6a6.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ^ Triggered ()
Date: September 09, 2018 04:16PM

<img src="http://i.imgur.com/UnfU8mf.jpg"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ^ Triggered ()
Date: September 09, 2018 04:17PM

UnfU8mf.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ^ Triggered ()
Date: September 09, 2018 04:50PM

.

^^^^ Typical conservative triggered traitor.

Cannot stop laughing at you.



.
Attachments:
1g29gk.jpg
8af65ae526a398cb84e9482b1bcc907dc049dfc86eac2b2a5a2610b697b027ec.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ^ Trigglypuffed ()
Date: September 09, 2018 05:48PM

72e.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Another triggered conservative ()
Date: September 09, 2018 07:58PM

^^^ We all know conservatives live lesses lives.

Conservatives make fear based decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.

Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are a hero.


According to the Atlantic, https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/06/words-conservatives-hate/258472/

These words trigger conservatives
Bisexual" and "transgender.
Sea level rise" and "climate change
Sustainable development
Immigrant
Colin Capernick
Socialism
Communism
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
George Soros
Obamacare
Welfare
Social Justice Warriors
Liberal
Black Lives Matter
Fetus
Abortion
Happy Holidays

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: ^ Him or whatever ()
Date: September 09, 2018 09:02PM

59ca872436732.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: September 09, 2018 09:04PM

,
Attachments:
DmqQ3YJU0AAzwVI.jpg large.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Blue-America ()
Date: September 09, 2018 09:14PM

lol
Attachments:
DmpsLkXX0AE9HOC.jpg large.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: OP is obviously gay ()
Date: September 09, 2018 09:33PM

Y R lib cucks so CAPITAL G-A-Y; GAY?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: September 10, 2018 01:30PM

^^^ Did you learn this at russian troll bot school? Hahahaha!

And again, you proven the point that overwhelming fear of the other (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the conservative tick.

That conservatives tend to make fear based decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.

Must be sad to live a little life in constant fear...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: September 10, 2018 02:02PM

Lol
Attachments:
tumblr_peuj2qRNR51u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: NBER... ()
Date: September 10, 2018 02:55PM

Great Recession: December 2007 to June 2009. You go, Obama!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Trumpz Traitors ()
Date: September 10, 2018 03:40PM

^^^ The above chart proves how stupid trump supporters are.
A quarter of this country are just so fucking stupid & triggered.
As it always was...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Morons abound ()
Date: September 10, 2018 11:33PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol

This would make sense IF that's what the 2009-2016 graph looked like. Of course it isn't, so it's just bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: President Trump FTW!! ()
Date: September 11, 2018 11:40AM

Morons abound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lol
>
> This would make sense IF that's what the 2009-2016
> graph looked like. Of course it isn't, so it's
> just bullshit.

You know False News watchers will believe anything they are told.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: leader naranja ()
Date: September 11, 2018 01:07PM

love that the fraudulent chart is for Americans for Limited Govt. If by limited they mean the govt gets to order mandatory pregnancies and separate babies from their moms and add Trillions to the Deficit! Too fuckin funny. maga and all that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: GOP is Stupid ()
Date: September 24, 2018 06:42AM

^^^ True. When did the GOP become the party of stupid people?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: GOP is for the dregs ()
Date: September 24, 2018 07:35AM

It was a long time ago. The stupid people couldn't cope with the Cold War and went all assfuck reactionary over it. They've never recovered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Dirty Don ()
Date: September 24, 2018 08:42AM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol
Attachments:
trump_lies_econ.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Dark days ahead ()
Date: September 24, 2018 08:51AM

Trump rides the crest of a wave that Obama and the Fed created in the face of harsh GOP headwinds. Bush-43 also inherited a spot in the penthouse. It took him eight years to turn that into an outhouse. We'll see how long it takes an even bigger blithering idiot to do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Don Has Dementia ()
Date: September 25, 2018 12:27PM

^^^ No joke, The alt-right GOP Nazis have persuaded "the base" that other Americans are the enemy and Russia is their friend.

Sad to see many conservative Americans have become traitors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Don Has Dementia ()
Date: October 22, 2018 04:48AM

The alt-right news media has really cranked up the fear & anxiety...

The reason is easy to understand, conservatives make fear based decisions & have far more difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection, and open mindedness.

Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are a hero.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: NPC detective ()
Date: October 22, 2018 05:55AM

Don Has Dementia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The alt-right news media has really cranked up the
> fear & anxiety...
>
> The reason is easy to understand, conservatives
> make fear based decisions & have far more
> difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection,
> and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.
Attachments:
Dpw5x4KUcAUmR56.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: One thing... ()
Date: October 22, 2018 09:00AM

Don Has Dementia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The alt-right news media has really cranked up the
> fear & anxiety...
>
> The reason is easy to understand, conservatives
> make fear based decisions & have far more
> difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection,
> and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.

You left out just plain stupid. That's the problem that overwhelming majorities on the right are simply unable to overcome. Born Jethro-stupid and have simply stayed that way ever since.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: Fixer of It for You ()
Date: October 22, 2018 09:23AM

One thing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> You left out just plain stupid. That's the
> problem that overwhelming majorities on the rightleft
> are simply unable to overcome. Born Jethro-stupid
> and have simply stayed that way ever since.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: libs are so emotional ()
Date: October 22, 2018 09:26AM

 
Attachments:
Characterizing-the-left-as-#NPC-MOBS-must-stop!!-.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are conservatives so triggered?
Posted by: GOP Controlled by Fear & Anxiety ()
Date: October 22, 2018 09:53AM

Don Has Dementia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The alt-right news media has really cranked up the
> fear & anxiety...
>
> The reason is easy to understand, conservatives
> make fear based decisions & have far more
> difficulty dealing with complexity, introspection,
> and open mindedness.
>
> Yes, it is the overwhelming fear of the other
> (immigrant, gay, what ever) that makes the
> conservative tick. And a perverse belief they are
> a hero.

Yep, the GOP Nazis are really projecting their fear & anxiety.

Interesting how conservatives have been manipulated into believing they are the victim.
Attachments:
163c6a86b769e21372f3ee77e0b814d4c760dab5622804119048f145f5d5e8cc.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********    *******    *******   **    ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **  **   **  
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **         **  **   
 ********   **     **   ********  ********   *****    
 **         **     **         **  **     **  **  **   
 **         **     **  **     **  **     **  **   **  
 **         ********    *******    *******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.