HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another FCPS Scandal at Oakton HS
Posted by: guy124 ()
Date: June 05, 2018 05:28PM

Another case of FCPS covering stuff up and not properly reporting to the authorities. These principals are dropping like flies! First Lake Braddock, then South County, now Oakton . . who will be next??

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/lawsuit-fairfax-county-student-sexually-assaulted-on-band-trip

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another FCPS Scandal at Oakton HS
Posted by: NebraskaMom88 ()
Date: June 05, 2018 05:52PM

I recently heard at West Springfield that the Spanish teacher/football coach gave a girl a concussion in class recently. The father said he went to the Principal to get him in trouble but it was brushed under the rug since he is a coach. The teacher was not reprimanded and nothing was done. Hope someone looks into this. Totally unacceptable on behalf of the administration. Teachers should not be able to act like this!

Posted by: Huh???????? ()
Date: June 05, 2018 06:01PM

Obviously there are lots of issues here but when I was in high school if some guy stuck his hands down my pants and grabbed my boobs and wanted me to mess with his penis I would have been screaming bloody murder or smacking him.
Or I would have just gotten up and gone to the chaperones on the bus and whispered in their ears that some oaf in the back was trying to mess with me. Yes it would have gotten messy right there on the bus but hey. Put a chaperone in her seat and move her up front. Zip lips and leave it at that. Deal with it later.

Posted by: Nerdly ()
Date: June 05, 2018 06:19PM

I had a teacher stick her tongue up my back door in her classroom. It felt kinda good but once the poo was licked off she slowed down. I tried to get her to go to the front door but she declined. I think she was a dyke. She only loved me for my poo. I'm sad to this day.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.