HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax citizens increasingly frustrated by the growing number of panhandlers
Posted by: Get off the median! ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:33PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax citizens increasingly frustrated by the growing number of panhandlers
Posted by: Stupid Fuckers ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:48PM

Fairfax Citizens are usually frustrated by anything.

Re: Fairfax citizens increasingly frustrated by the growing number of panhandlers
Posted by: Pays Good Money ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:51PM

People need to stop giving them money and they'll go away. I watched a lady on a corner and over 10 minutes she had at least 7 people give money. It wasn't change either, it was bills. I'm also guessing it wasn't dollar bills.

So 7 people giving $5 or more in 10 minutes. That's a possible $150 dollars an hour panhandlers can make.

Posted by: Fat Boy with a Paper Cup ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:58PM

I would stand and beg for money, but I have the look of being well fed.

Posted by: XD911 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:50PM

Those median beggars are collected and driven to and from those spots. Much of it is organized.
They are like pimped hookers, except the money shot is bassakwards.

Posted by: Pan Handler ()
Date: May 24, 2018 10:50PM

Don't rag on panhandlers. We provide a valuable mental health service relieving dumbass libtards of their guilt from having taken unearned money at their do-mothing government jobs. Not that libtards have much of a conscience - they think giving me $10 excuses their theft of $150k+/year from taxpayers.

Posted by: Kerfuffle 7 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 05:10AM

Why not give them food or water and not cash. The real panhandlers will be graceful while the food and water will weed out the fake ones. Simple solution....give, but do not give cash

Posted by: budget time reality ()
Date: May 25, 2018 05:51AM

It is a nuisance but more than that its a traffic hazard. These people are putting not only themselves, but other drivers at risk thanks to their "begging."

Okay the free speech part is understood. Yet how about Fairfax police start enforcing "obstruction of traffic," or other charges against these fools, and then have a "Panhandling Zone" set up in the north and south of the county, just like Arlington does for "Day Laborers." These fuckers need to get a real job, and get off the road.

Posted by: goddamn niggers I tell ya... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 07:47AM

budget time reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a nuisance but more than that its a traffic
> hazard. These people are putting not only
> themselves, but other drivers at risk thanks to
> their "begging."
>
> Okay the free speech part is understood. Yet how
> about Fairfax police start enforcing "obstruction
> of traffic," or other charges against these fools,
> and then have a "Panhandling Zone" set up in the
> north and south of the county, just like Arlington
> does for "Day Laborers." These fuckers need to get
> a real job, and get off the road.

In reality, the homeless vote democrat and the libtards that give them cash vote democrat. So good luck changing anything in Fairfax. If the cops start enforcing anything like this, they will be hauled in and read the act by the BOS.

Loudoun banned this bullshit a few years ago.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: May 25, 2018 08:00AM

Pays Good Money Wrote:
> People need to stop giving them money and they'll
> go away. I watched a lady on a corner and over 10
> minutes she had at least 7 people give money. It
> wasn't change either, it was bills. I'm also
> guessing it wasn't dollar bills.
>
> So 7 people giving $5 or more in 10 minutes.
> That's a possible $150 dollars an hour panhandlers
> can make.

I'm not so sure that they are as bright as squirrels or birds but if you stop feeding them they pick up stakes and go to where the grass is a bit greener. Hopefully, the same applies to panhandlers.

Posted by: Audubon rules... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:38AM

Actually, if you stop feeding birds and squirrels, they stay right where they are. All FREE BIRD SEED does is attract those who are already here to a particular location for observation. Probably too complicated for you FOX douches to understand though.

Posted by: scammers ()
Date: May 25, 2018 10:26AM

Pays Good Money Wrote:
> People need to stop giving them money and they'll
> go away. I watched a lady on a corner and over 10
> minutes she had at least 7 people give money. It
> wasn't change either, it was bills. I'm also
> guessing it wasn't dollar bills.

No shit, I stayed at that Marriot in Tysons last month and had room on the front side where I could watch the traffic on 123, and sure enough every day panhandlers were out on that corner. I was shocked at how many people actually handed these fuckers money. No lie, during almost every red light somebody gave them money, i must have seen about 12-15 ‘donations’ within a half hour one afternoon. It was eye opening, i figured most people just ignore them. But that’s not the case at all, it’s really no surprise they’re out there. People really need to cut that shit out.

Posted by: Buy a vowel... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 10:40AM

Why would you stay in an expensive hotel when you live here?

Posted by: Sam Mann ()
Date: May 25, 2018 11:14AM

The ones that operate at 28 and New Braddock Road learned that if one of them presses the crosswalk signal they can delay the flow of traffic thus increasing the time they can beg for money. Several work the traffic waiting at the light while one stands by the button to press for pedestrians.

Posted by: Jackoff Jerry ()
Date: May 25, 2018 11:27AM

Buy a vowel... Wrote:
> Why would you stay in an expensive hotel when you
> live here?

I was waiting on a hooker.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 11:27AM

That's not how pedestrian buttons work.

Posted by: Bottom rungers... ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:29PM

Stop making sense. It just confuses these retards.

Date: May 25, 2018 12:53PM

Buy a vowel... Wrote:
> Why would you stay in an expensive hotel when you
> live here?

My house was being worked on and I needed a quiet space to work on a proposal. It’s a nice hotel, and not really expensive. Great views of the surrounding area from the upper floors.

Posted by: Nobody’s that dumb ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:57PM

Free Public Library.

Date: May 25, 2018 01:04PM

Nobody’s that dumb Wrote:
> Free Public Library.

Well if you know of one that has beds, private bathrooms, and allows overnight stays, please recommend one. Otherwise I’ll stick with a hotel the next time i need a place to stay for a few nights

Posted by: Nobody’s that dumb, ()
Date: May 25, 2018 01:53PM

Lol! Your house must have burned down to become 24/7 uninhabitable. Or you could just be lying. We see a lot of that around here.

Posted by: Granny Smith ()
Date: May 25, 2018 02:47PM

Bite your tongue! A pledge of honesty is ALWAYS made at the door here. There is no lying at FFXU!

Date: May 25, 2018 05:50PM

Nobody’s that dumb, Wrote:
> Or you could just be lying.
> We see a lot of that around here.

May be rare, but there is some honesty here occasionally
Attachments:
photo.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.