HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Franconia Elementary School staff kills a 9 year old boy because of reckless negligence
Posted by: A Parent 123 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:26AM

https://patch.com/virginia/kingstowne/boy-crushed-death-freak-school-accident-police

This poor 9 year old boy was killed by pure negligence and a criminal level disregard for common safety around children. FCPD says "no charges expected to be filed" WTF!
At the very least the Principal and the adult in charge at the time of the reckless endangerment should be fired.
Imagine sending your beloved child to school every day and winding up with that child's head crushed by machinery because of purely incompetent staff members of the FCPS. I can't imagine the pain those parents are going through right now. How do these FCPS people sleep at night?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Franconia Elementary School staff kills a 9 year old boy because of reckless negligence
Posted by: Dickless Libtards ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:40AM

Congrats snowflake. Your virtue signaling is done for the day.
Attachments:
Virtue Signaling.jpg

Re: Franconia Elementary School staff kills a 9 year old boy because of reckless negligence
Posted by: holmes run ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:44AM

A Parent 123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://patch.com/virginia/kingstowne/boy-crushed-
> death-freak-school-accident-police
>
> This poor 9 year old boy was killed by pure
> negligence and a criminal level disregard for
> common safety around children. FCPD says "no
> charges expected to be filed" WTF!
> At the very least the Principal and the adult in
> charge at the time of the reckless endangerment
> should be fired.
> Imagine sending your beloved child to school every
> day and winding up with that child's head crushed
> by machinery because of purely incompetent staff
> members of the FCPS. I can't imagine the pain
> those parents are going through right now. How do
> these FCPS people sleep at night?

Teachers and staff sleep just fine. The safety of the children is job 1 but you can't expect perfection. Now fuck off.

Posted by: Just.Axin ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:49AM

Now...Lipicky? That's what...a Polack? Hell, Hitler tried to exterminate those stupid fucks. What's one more on the pile 70 years later? The world is overcrowded. Progressive nations like China are trying to address the problem. This teacher did the world a favor...

Posted by: f stop. ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:55AM

Here are the persons responsible, The captains of the ship. Fire them both!
Attachments:
admin.jpg

Posted by: How many Polacks did it take too ()
Date: May 20, 2018 10:45AM

?
Attachments:
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0726.GIF
IMG_0723.JPG

Posted by: Lipicky ghost ()
Date: May 20, 2018 11:24AM

Kid suffered from severe autism n what his pants 3x day!
I’m an administrator there

Posted by: local man 73 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 02:03PM

It was an accident, shit happens. FCPS hardly ever kills kids.

Posted by: WTOP: TOKYO ROSE ()
Date: May 20, 2018 06:53PM

> "no charges expected to be filed"

WTOP: TOKYO ROSE. they are the voice of DNC criminals in the area, nothing more.

there isn't a chance in hell partents won't file a suit. the limitation of is supposed to be $10,000 for recovery (as the dead cannot benefit)

however: the united states supreme court caught democrats all up&down the east cost doing multi-million dollar payouts that "benefitted dnc members" and had to make a law against it

(the previous limit was already $10k, the lawsuits mentioned were illegal already - USSC actually gave criminals an excuse - typical of democrats)

WTOP: TOKYO ROSE. they are the voice of DNC criminals in the area, nothing more.

Posted by: wgjv4 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 06:57PM

#1 illegal hispanics installed a reckless system that could harm children

#2 ONLY THE JANITOR should have had "permission" to use a deadly machine on the premises

#3 despite that: these "partitions" have been in operation in fairfax county for DECADES and i've seen one and been warned of them during operation (to stand clear), being operated by a teacher not a janitor i should add.

---------------------------

let's remember it was an accident and "car door windows" ALSO KILL (more frequently)

that doesn't mean the INSURANCE COMPANY covering (legal injury) for that school isn't due to pay, oh, at least $10,000

Posted by: cp63x ()
Date: May 20, 2018 06:58PM

"book smarts don't mean shit"

teachers should not operate deadly equipment unless they separately qualified as janitors (have experience, ie, working on live wiring, high pressure lines, deadly things)

Posted by: vphhe ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:01PM

back when the systems were first installed (mid 80's or perhaps late 80's i'd guess) there were no "minimal force" necessary limitations (that door slide easily and the motor be weak), nor were there any system (like in garage door openers) to cause a moving door to reverse direction

the engineers were wrong, the manufacturer is WRONG, and i told the school that 30 years ago

Posted by: ytntd ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:10PM

^ i mean decades ago such a thing was considered normal and operated "by the man" (by a janitor), not any idiot walking around. they were keyed if i remember. i wonder if those keys walked out the door (probably being used in mexico right now?)

Posted by: b3pyx ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:13PM

perhaps teachers and children should ALSO be allowed in the BOILER ROOM and adjust it as they see fit?

Posted by: tim wockniac ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:16PM

> i've seen one and been warned of them during operation (to stand clear), being operated by a teacher not a janitor i should add

me too. i asked why i should stand back and the responsible person said "because it can crush you". i said: "are you crazy if it can crush me why is it in a school?". the educated person didn't answer. i believe i said "then it shouldn't have a motor it should just slide". the educated person answered, "do you see the size of the door? how can it slide?"

decades later i can answer: you lazy fucks - sliding doors are easy get to work

Posted by: Wowwowie ()
Date: May 20, 2018 07:20PM

I think this WHOLE post(besides me), was written by the same motherfucker!
U need some help!
Seek help immediately!

Posted by: A teacher 2.0 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 08:19PM

FCPS kids have a 0.0012% chance of being killed at school. Move on.

Posted by: The button man ()
Date: May 21, 2018 07:41AM

Motorized partitions normally have two switches, one on either side of the partition. Both must be held on to activate the panels. These switches are always keyed devices on those I've seen and used.

Did staff member ask a student to help operating the panels?

Posted by: 70's.Kid ()
Date: May 21, 2018 08:51AM

The button man Wrote:
> Motorized partitions normally have two switches,
> one on either side of the partition. Both must be
> held on to activate the panels. These switches are
> always keyed devices on those I've seen and used.
>
>
> Did staff member ask a student to help operating
> the panels?

Seriously...why was that student anywhere near those partitions? Back in my day, when it was time to move the partition? Yeah...they used to load us up on buses and send us home for the day for our safety.

Posted by: Whatstoknow? ()
Date: May 21, 2018 10:23AM

The teacher said “Stop! Get back!” The student didn’t.

Posted by: tdcub ()
Date: May 21, 2018 01:52PM

folding_partitions-electric_operable_par

it's a flammable accordian divider. somehow thought to be better than a curtain (unsure why). they "save space" by requiring little area for the receeded door to be stored in

some are not easily pulled by hand due to design - but some are pulled by hand by design

Posted by: dv7ty ()
Date: May 21, 2018 01:53PM

AccordionDoorSportsArena.jpg

the one above appears to be hand operated

i'm unsure of any legitimate reason to have a ceiling 5x higher than necessary and to split a gym in half "at times"

leave the fucking thing alone there's no reason to divide the room: remove the damn door, walk away

Posted by: ukmjn ()
Date: May 21, 2018 01:56PM

Banner-Vertical-Exit-Closing-570-v2.jpg

here's ANOTHER BAD IDEA, from the google stupid architects archive!

can anyone tell me the potential problems of the above other than being trapped while the door is moving (which is also a problem at a stairway, obviously)
?

Posted by: wondering2 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 04:48PM

So, was it a teacher or a custodian that killed the kid? Teachers generally have little to no common sense. Only custodians should be allowed to use these devices.

Posted by: door man ()
Date: May 21, 2018 04:55PM

wondering2 Wrote:
> So, was it a teacher or a custodian that killed
> the kid? Teachers generally have little to no
> common sense. Only custodians should be allowed to
> use these devices.

Read the article dumbass. It was a teacher who did the killing. We need to know that teachers name.

Posted by: Creeper. ()
Date: May 21, 2018 05:18PM

Janitors are too busy kid groping. Why they give them their own closets in the back cornes of the schools I will never understand...

Posted by: Msknowitall ()
Date: May 21, 2018 07:45PM

Actually the boy died during the SACC program, which is not run by FCPS. It’s run by the County so if anyone is held responsible, it should be them. The school administration has very little to do with the program.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: May 21, 2018 08:20PM

Msknowitall Wrote:
> Actually the boy died during the SACC program,
> which is not run by FCPS. It’s run by the County
> so if anyone is held responsible, it should be
> them. The school administration has very little to
> do with the program.

They have little to do with the operation of SACC, however SACC is FCPS' vendor. They submitted a bid to provide aftercare services on school property. SACC and its personnel are ultimately responsible here...and FCPS bears some responsibility for the horribly selected and installed accordion door system as illustrated in other posts above.

Posted by: No Key Switch = Lawsuit ()
Date: May 21, 2018 08:45PM

Every sliding door partition system I have ever seen has a electric switch operated by a key and I have seen hundreds. If indeed a push button switch existed, that's a law suit in a school, even a high school.

Sliding curtains are different, these are light weight, sliding partition doors are heavier and more solid. But in a school, always a key switch, never a push button

FXCO Loss prevention : cut a check for 1.2 million, after the family settles

That's probably what will happen. That school is old late 30's and has been renovated several times. I wonder if the system was new and no one caught it

Posted by: Fairfax County and FCPS ()
Date: May 21, 2018 09:00PM

Fairfax County does not maintain school buildings or write specifications for any schools even if any county programs may be housed in a FCPS school. FCPS does, they have a new school construction dept and a contract renovations dept for their schools plus school maintenance operations and custodial . This is entirely the schools problem, but it all comes out of the same pocket, yours.

The Board of Supervisors have nothing to do with these issues other then provide the schools their budgeted money and get bond referendums for new construction/renovations on the ballots for citizens to decide. There are 2 separate sets of specifications for architects, one for the county, one for the schools.

Posted by: Lessier Jr ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:22AM

Weather it was a key or a button or a lever the fact remains that this kids head was crushed due to criminal negligence. The county is going to lose a shit load of cash and the responsible adult will face a civil suit as well as a possible criminal charge. All the wealth that the "responsible" adult has gained will be taken at the very least.

Posted by: Tmbnv ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:00AM

With changes in FCPS spending priorities there is probably only one janitor on duty at that time and he can't be everywhere.

Posted by: call VSP ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:26AM

The FCPD cannot perform a legit investigation, they are partial to FCPS. We need the Virginia state police to look into this.

Posted by: CranApple ()
Date: May 22, 2018 09:55AM

Huh??? Wrote:
> Msknowitall Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actually the boy died during the SACC program,
> > which is not run by FCPS. It’s run by the
> County
> > so if anyone is held responsible, it should be
> > them. The school administration has very little
> to
> > do with the program.
>
> They have little to do with the operation of SACC,
> however SACC is FCPS' vendor. They submitted a bid
> to provide aftercare services on school property.
> SACC and its personnel are ultimately responsible
> here...and FCPS bears some responsibility for the
> horribly selected and installed accordion door
> system as illustrated in other posts above.

This.

The school was recently renovated. Why did this type of door get selected over a safer more up to date version? Why do the SACC people have access to the keys that operate the switch and who trained the operator?

Posted by: sacc kids are expendable ()
Date: May 22, 2018 10:31AM

LIke headstart kids in the inner cities, sacc kids are expendable.
Grim reaper likes gifts too!

Posted by: staff directory ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:04AM

CranApple Wrote:
> Huh??? Wrote:
> -----
> > Msknowitall Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Actually the boy died during the SACC
> program,
> > > which is not run by FCPS. It’s run by the
> > County
> > > so if anyone is held responsible, it should
> be
> > > them. The school administration has very
> little
> > to
> > > do with the program.
> >
> > They have little to do with the operation of
> SACC,
> > however SACC is FCPS' vendor. They submitted a
> bid
> > to provide aftercare services on school
> property.
> > SACC and its personnel are ultimately
> responsible
> > here...and FCPS bears some responsibility for
> the
> > horribly selected and installed accordion door
> > system as illustrated in other posts above.
>
> This.
>
> The school was recently renovated. Why did this
> type of door get selected over a safer more up to
> date version? Why do the SACC people have access
> to the keys that operate the switch and who
> trained the operator?

Good question for this lady,

Principal
Terri Edmunds-Heard

tledmundshea@fcps.edu

Posted by: former fcps dad ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:58PM

This is why I send my kids to the Highland school.

Posted by: pe coach ()
Date: May 22, 2018 03:21PM

Whatstoknow? Wrote:
> The teacher said “Stop! Get back!” The
> student didn’t.

The kid should have stopped but he got back instead and got crushed. The teacher is clearly at fault.

Posted by: teacher 17 plus ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:57PM

I heard someone is getting fired!

Posted by: wchjv ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:05PM

Creeper. Wrote:
> Janitors are too busy kid groping. Why they give
> them their own closets in the back cornes of the
> schools I will never understand...

were there glass ceilings in Fairfax in the 80's or not?

when i was in school it seemed the Head Janitors (there was only one, the 1980's one man job: a building) were ALL BLACK. if you spoke to them casually - perhaps asked a question - they knew their shit and were friendly - but also too busy to say much more

it seemed whenever work was done that was not (a one man job), two white guys in a dually arrived

there was no "hispanic lady with a job deciding who's hired to do criminally un-necessary labor in every school because ...." AS I SAID - it was all done by one person (not including cleaning, i didn't say cleaning - though the janitor did some of that i'm sure)

Posted by: euk63 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:07PM

Msknowitall Wrote:
> Actually the boy died during the SACC program,
> which is not run by FCPS. It’s run by the County
> so if anyone is held responsible, it should be
> them. The school administration has very little to
> do with the program.

SACC is Clinton era job creation / democrat fast tracking bullshit. it's part of using FCPS to spread communits that vote democrat

SACC DID NOT EXIST BEFORE CLINTON

Posted by: ujmkw ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:09PM

SACC is a "free food" for minorities on welfare program - which still runs - despite the fact during OBAMA it became a "three free meals a day" program

SACC has %100 nothing to do with janitors and doors

Posted by: jfygy ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:11PM

No Key Switch = Lawsuit Wrote:
> Every sliding door partition system I have ever
> seen has a electric switch operated by a key and I
> have seen hundreds.

Pics or it didn't happen. Your full of shit. Your not a virginia school inspector, have not visited hundres of schools

what you are: is a PATHETIC LIAR so stupid you can't see we all know your lying

Posted by: mfxxl ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:14PM

FXCO Loss prevention : cut a check for 1.2 million, after the family settles

That's probably what will happen.

---------------------------

completely illegal

the limitation for suffering (alone) is about $10,000

if the limit were well over a million: every sack of shit in fairfax would be using a spic and nigga in the school system to kill their kid to get rich quick

the limit on death is low because it protects people from having a price on their head for MURDER

if fx co gov awards a million: i would sue them in criminal court for running a death insurance ring - killing people for money

Posted by: asdf34r ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:16PM

> The Board of Supervisors have nothing to do with these issues

The board of supervisors weren't much older than me: they were drinkers and pot smokers, AT THE TIME THOSE DOORS WERE FIRST INSTALLED

your telling me they don't make decisions?

i'm telling you your not old enough to know what the fuck which way is up

Posted by: gwxud ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:18PM

Lessier Jr Wrote:
> Weather it was a key or a button or a lever

Weather was not an issue.

And i'm not shooting down every response!

Posted by: cwtkp ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:19PM

the law at the time the sliders were installed does make a difference

it's kinda like a retro-active law

just because building code changes doesn't mean every building needs to meet new codes. once they're built ...

Posted by: 6tne7 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:21PM

Tmbnv Wrote:
> With changes in FCPS spending priorities there is
> probably only one janitor on duty at that time and
> he can't be everywhere.

fuck you. there's more cars than students at those schools

when school's out for summer? there's more cars parked at those schools than the damn grocery store!!

Posted by: g3kxk ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:22PM

6tne7 Wrote:
> Tmbnv Wrote:
> -----
> > With changes in FCPS spending priorities there
> is
> > probably only one janitor on duty at that time
> and
> > he can't be everywhere.
>
>
> fuck you. there's more cars than students at
> those schools
>
> when school's out for summer? there's more cars
> parked at those schools than the damn grocery
> store!!

i told you carpet was a bad idea!

Posted by: kcjpe ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:22PM

g3kxk Wrote:
> 6tne7 Wrote:
> -----
> > Tmbnv Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > With changes in FCPS spending priorities
> there
> > is
> > > probably only one janitor on duty at that
> time
> > and
> > > he can't be everywhere.
> >
> >
> > fuck you. there's more cars than students at
> > those schools
> >
> > when school's out for summer? there's more
> cars
> > parked at those schools than the damn grocery
> > store!!
>
> i told you carpet was a bad idea!

they have to be their every day to delete the junk mail! otherwise when they come back for the new season their teacher PCs would explode!

Posted by: c4djm ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:28PM

call VSP Wrote:
> The FCPD cannot perform a legit investigation,
> they are partial to FCPS. We need the Virginia
> state police to look into this.

OP already told you. The original design was that "responsible staff" had a janitor's key when necessary and that the person didn't allow any child anywhere near the door when it was moving. (a key was necessary).

The doors were not operated after students were dismissed: not during a class.

any teachers leaving the door in operating mode (not requiring a key - only a button) would have been reprimanded, )or operating the door before a class was dismissed, which i simply feel sure they were told to do)

Posted by: ugmpx ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:28PM

The doors were operated after students were dismissed: not during a class.

Posted by: Legally Speaking ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:37PM

In complex litigation, if anyone were responsible it would be the Teacher herself. However due to (xxxxx) the parents enjoy the right to sue the County and the county would then have the "job" of finding the woman and recovering the awarded money.

Judges are not magicians and are NOT LEGALLY allowed to sign papers as if they are:

#2 the Judge could not award more money than the teacher would be able to be sued for. you cannot bleed a turnip.

#1 the limit for accidental death is $10k (for injury part only) to prevent awards for death leading to criminals targeting children for deaths

Posted by: 73h4j ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:40PM

i'm from the old school thinking that accidents are not crimes, they are just accidents - possible grounds for reprimand or training

it's assumed an accident if there is nothing to gain (if the award is a maximum of $10k, that's assumed nothing)

----------------------

i don't know what they were doing (safe or unsafe): no news article is going to "enlighten me" on the matter, i'm sure

Posted by: cwxu6 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:44PM

7517565620_f4995057e2_b.jpg

Oh yea we put in a missle sensor system to make sure your fingers don't get pinched!

You got the most modern convenient door available you already - if you think it's going to know when your walking toward it you've been watching too much TV!

Posted by: ymehy ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:46PM

file.php?2,file=334214,filename=IMG_0723

Posted by: tnwyj ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:49PM

if the kid were living and (legally deserve) large monetary award: there might be a multi-million dollar suit. it can cost that much to live a comfortable life while disabled for one's whole lifetime.

unfortunately, that's not so.

Posted by: Trollsup ()
Date: May 22, 2018 09:03PM

Lessier Jr Wrote:
> Weather it was a key or a button or a lever the
> fact remains that this kids head was crushed due
> to criminal negligence. The county is going to
> lose a shit load of cash and the responsible adult
> will face a civil suit as well as a possible
> criminal charge. All the wealth that the
> "responsible" adult has gained will be taken at
> the very least.

That’s not true. Or, you don’t know that. Considering children’s lack of respect for authority, it could have everything to do with a defiant, willful child. But I don’t know that either. Which is my point, troll.

Date: May 22, 2018 09:49PM

tim wockniac Wrote:
> > i've seen one and been warned of them during
> operation (to stand clear), being operated by a
> teacher not a janitor i should add
>
> me too. i asked why i should stand back and the
> responsible person said "because it can crush
> you". i said: "are you crazy if it can crush me
> why is it in a school?". the educated person
> didn't answer. i believe i said "then it
> shouldn't have a motor it should just slide". the
> educated person answered, "do you see the size of
> the door? how can it slide?"
>
> decades later i can answer: you lazy fucks -
> sliding doors are easy get to work

actually the class was dismissed as i approached a teacher operating a accordian door in the gym and i was taking a short-cut "normally open". the teacher had only just put the key in as i approached.

there were like 30 FEET clear on a slow moving door and she hadn't even pressed the button yet when she asked me to stop. i could have turtled and still made it - or ran, but she'd have neither.

but the teacher, teaching me a lesson stopped me and answered my eventual questions of why. (seen above, minus the according part she knew of)

i have to guess she was educating me, as a few teachers were likely to do.

she also made me go the long way. going the long way for a kid is like forEVER!

Date: May 22, 2018 09:51PM

she answer my questions as the door closed slow as a turtle in front of us

perhaps she was educating me, perhaps seeking a way to kill the boredom of watching the door close?!

Posted by: Arbitration ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:27PM

Give the parents a $100 gift card to Taco Bell and call it even.

Posted by: This story is crushing ()
Date: May 23, 2018 07:48PM

https://youtu.be/0jZjv6AtMn8

That little fucker was one dumb Polack.
Attachments:
IMG_0754.JPG

Posted by: old jim ()
Date: May 24, 2018 05:03AM

Does anyone know the name of the teacher or staff member that did the actual killing?

Posted by: Anyone ()
Date: May 24, 2018 10:53AM

old jim Wrote:
> Does anyone know the name of the teacher or staff
> member that did the actual killing?

NO.

Posted by: School employee ()
Date: May 24, 2018 03:14PM

Two county employees have been placed on suspension as of right now because of this incident.

Posted by: WDXVP ()
Date: May 24, 2018 11:24PM

The prohibition on using the room dividers is not limited to schools -- I discovered this the hard way this week at a non-school-related Fairfax facility.

And it means that normally where you had 2 or more rooms with the dividers, now you only have 1 big room. Which is a problem if you had planned to be doing unrelated things in those two rooms, and there are no other rooms to move to.

Stupid!

Posted by: mom of 2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 06:20AM

It would be nice to know the name of the killer teacher. Remember a couple years ago when that teacher at WT Woodson lit those kids on fire? They released her name right away.

Posted by: How can you stop a dumb ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:49PM

mom of 2 Wrote:
> It would be nice to know the name of the killer
> teacher. Remember a couple years ago when that
> teacher at WT Woodson lit those kids on fire? They
> released her name right away.

https://youtu.be/6_6x6iZcPuE
Polack from doing something stupid? You can't. Thank god this little reatard didn't make it to driving age, would've killed someone.
Attachments:
IMG_2877.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG

Posted by: Halloween trailer 2018 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 04:18PM

Halloween 2018 trailer comes out tomorrow
Attachments:
Screenshot_20180525-155548.jpg

Posted by: janice1 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 04:00PM

mom of 2 Wrote:

It was a woman teacher so that narrows it down.

Posted by: county employee 22 ()
Date: May 28, 2018 01:24PM

wchjv Wrote:
> Creeper. Wrote:
> -----
> > Janitors are too busy kid groping. Why they
> give
> > them their own closets in the back cornes of
> the
> > schools I will never understand...
>
> were there glass ceilings in Fairfax in the 80's
> or not?
>
> when i was in school it seemed the Head Janitors
> (there was only one, the 1980's one man job: a
> building) were ALL BLACK. if you spoke to them
> casually - perhaps asked a question - they knew
> their shit and were friendly - but also too busy
> to say much more
>
> it seemed whenever work was done that was not (a
> one man job), two white guys in a dually arrived
>
> there was no "hispanic lady with a job deciding
> who's hired to do criminally un-necessary labor in
> every school because ...." AS I SAID - it was all
> done by one person (not including cleaning, i
> didn't say cleaning - though the janitor did some
> of that i'm sure)

The guys in the duallies are not janitors, one is a licensed tradesman like a plumber, HVAC man, electrician and the other is usually a semi-skilled helper. Much to the dismay of the teachers those tradesmen get paid more than most of the teachers.

Posted by: teach this ()
Date: June 01, 2018 06:53AM

janice1 Wrote:
> mom of 2 Wrote:
> -----
> > It would be nice to know the name of the killer
> > teacher. Remember a couple years ago when that
> > teacher at WT Woodson lit those kids on fire?
> They
> > released her name right away.
>
>
> It was a woman teacher so that narrows it down.

Not really, most teachers at the elementary schools are women.

Posted by: crusher ()
Date: June 02, 2018 03:19AM

The county schools are now permitted to continue using the child crushing equipment.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fairfax-County-Rules-for-Using-Motorized-Room-Panels-484333341.html

Posted by: another teacher ()
Date: June 02, 2018 08:02AM

mom of 2 Wrote:

The teacher responsible for the "accident" thinks it's funny.

Posted by: moving wall ()
Date: December 21, 2018 04:33PM

Does anyone know if the child killing teacher is back at work?

Posted by: school employee ()
Date: December 21, 2018 08:35PM

moving wall Wrote:
> Does anyone know if the child killing teacher is
> back at work?

She teaches in Stafford county now.

Posted by: 22 guy ()
Date: December 22, 2018 09:41AM

What is the killer teachers name?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.