HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Altana Sidberry
Posted by: No to bullying ()
Date: May 15, 2018 02:22PM

Hello Mrs. Antoinette McIntosh Harper ,
I'm writting to you because Altana and Richard Sidberry continue to call my man over the phone after they've disrupted our lives for no reason. I recently moved in with my boyfriend. Altana and Richard were over on the night of the 25th of march 2018 and she proceeded to remove my finger print off of  my boyfriend's phone. When I tried to use the phone and realized that my finger print couldn't open it anymore, I asked my boyfriend who told me that Altana removed it without him asking her to. I  told her that I didn't appreciate what she did. 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Altana Sidberry
Date: May 15, 2018 02:23PM

Her answer was "I took your finger print off, what are you going to do about it." Then she verbally attack me by cursing and left. They came back 2 days later. My boyfriend asked me to go open the door. While Richard greeted, Altana walked in talking in jiberish. When I asked her whether she wanted to apologize for her actions that could jeopodize my life after she had seen me use my inhaler prior to removing my finger print off the phone, she proceeded to verbally attack me again, telling me that I'm homeless and need to go rent a place for my own and invite my boyfriend to live with me then I can address her. She told me "I'm ignoring your ass nigger."

Date: May 15, 2018 02:24PM

"You are so stupid"  she told Mahmoud "you deserve better than her" and switched to speaking Russian to me. She is really rude, ruthless and doesn't care about human life. She has absolutely no respect for black people. The first time she did that, I left wanting to kill myself somewhere. Then she came back here a second time and addressed me as a nigger. Now, she keeps calling my boyfriend everyday to hang out. She needs to stop. she called saying that Richard was at work and she wanted to hang out.

Date: May 15, 2018 02:25PM

She is not allowed to be around my family. Now i'm doubting that this man cares about me because he never told altana anything.  I told him that I would reach out to you for help because i'm not going to kill myself because someone put me down for my skin color or tell me that a man deserves better than me.  He told me that he wont want to have anything to do with me if I write to you, but my sanity is not worth keeping quiet about a grown woman coming arround at the place that I stay to bully me.

Date: May 15, 2018 02:26PM

I really hope that Altana and Richard know what they are doing because they are tearing my family apart. Karma is a bitch and I hope these evil people will reap what they sow. They have made my life a living hell.
So far I know, he told me he doesnt like her and doesnt want anything to do with her, but if she wants to be with him, she needs to let me know so I leave the place for her otherwise, im trying to have a baby and no one that addresses me as a nigger is allowed to be around my family. Richard has not apologized for bringing such a disgusting vile human being around me, neither has Altana have for their mistreatment.

Date: May 15, 2018 02:28PM

Please tell them to stop contacting my family or coming around otherwise I'm going to have to reach out to other people as well. No one is going to take my life. No one. At this point, I have no forgiveness for these people. I hate Richard for bringing such a vile, evil, cruel person around me. That sick Asian woman needs will needs to know that this is not Russia and that she cannot continue actibg with people the way she does.
Signed with my life.
Thank you.

Date: May 15, 2018 03:42PM

What the fuck is this shit, donk?

Re: Altana Sidberry and Richard Sidberry
Posted by: Nan ()
Date: May 18, 2018 12:33AM

Altana si as she goes on facebook and Richard Sidberry are both cocaine dealers in DC. They are thieves. One of the evilest people you will ever encounter.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-00-22-25-1.png

Re: Altana Si and Richard Sidberry
Posted by: Halal ()
Date: May 18, 2018 12:56AM

That woman...she said "I only married that nigger to get the papers."

Posted by: Russian Delusion ()
Date: May 18, 2018 12:58AM

No to bullying Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "You are so stupid"  she told Mahmoud "you
> deserve better than her" and switched to speaking
> Russian
to me. She is really rude, ruthless and
> doesn't care about human life. She has absolutely
> no respect for black people. The first time she
> did that, I left wanting to kill myself somewhere.
> Then she came back here a second time and
> addressed me as a nigger. Now, she keeps calling
> my boyfriend everyday to hang out. She needs to
> stop. she called saying that Richard was at work
> and she wanted to hang out.

Those fucking Russians are EVERYWHERE!!!

Re: Altana and Richard Sidberry
Date: May 18, 2018 01:02AM

Do not let this evil woman into your house. She is ruthless and mean and will outright sleep with your man. Altana and Richard Sidberry will sell drugs to your family and destroy your lives. Stay away from these soulless people. Altana is very manipulative and dominering. If you value your life and family, do not let her anywhere close to you.

Date: May 18, 2018 05:31PM

What goes around
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-27-43.png

Date: May 18, 2018 05:34PM

Men yo
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-27-58.png
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-27-58.png

Date: May 18, 2018 05:36PM

Yo fe konminezon yo you Pa'm nan poko rive
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-28-07.png

Posted by: Mahmoud ()
Date: May 18, 2018 10:43PM

I got mad that Altana was getting nigger dick & wanted some myself. I was tired of your dried pussy. I am a BBC man now.

Date: May 19, 2018 01:29AM

Destroy anything that destroy you. With the history of thw Unitwd States, in this day in age, there is no place for anyone to address an individual as a bigger.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-28-24.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:32AM

Here is to a better world where people treat people of darker complexion with love and respect.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-28-34.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:34AM

There is no reason why anyone should call anyone stupid, nigger, or come into a black persons house and try to beat them up.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-28-42.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:37AM

Never accept anyone that treat you as less than into your life. Altana is poison for people of dark complexion. Stay away from her.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-28-50.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:42AM

Here's to finding balance again.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-28-58.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:44AM

Never compromise. If they cant look at themselves and apologize for their sickness, never forgive.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-29-53.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:49AM

African and proud. I will never accept maltreatment from anyone. You make negative reference concerning my mental capacity, that is discrimination. You make negative reference concerning my skin color and slavery, that is racism. I have no problem with being a nigger. Zero. None. A nigger is a slave that would have rather die than to work for free or get mistreated by their oppressors. So im a nigger.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-30-17.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:51AM

No to bigotry
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-30-35.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:56AM

Someone comes into my place and addresses me as a nigger, called you and said "tell your mf i'm ignoring her a**" and I'm the one without class.

Never bow down to anyone that uses arrogance and intimidation to communicate with you. Slavery and the times of Hitler are gone.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-30-46.png

Date: May 19, 2018 01:58AM

Sorry my dark complexion will not allow anyone to see the damage you caused.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-30-56.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:01AM

Richard is a brainless spineless monster for dragging around such a vile racist biggot like Altana around. He is not allowed to be anywhere near me. These people are poison.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-04.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:06AM

Do not support bigotry, evilness, cruelty, heartlessness. So many young people hurt themselves, or you'll hear of murder suicides because of people like Altana Sidberry. She had no reason for doing what she did. She would never accept the same treatment from me.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-12.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:08AM

Ehhhh.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-19.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:09AM

Au revoir
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-26.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:12AM

How did I meet these people? Regret.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-37.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:15AM

All Mahmoud's excuse for Altana's behavior is that she smokes too much pot. She is too high. She is out of touch with reality. Well guess what, if you cant handle your pot, dont smoke. There is no place for hurting people of darker complexion anywhere around the world.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-46.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:20AM

You show people how to treat you by what you accept and reinforce and by what you refuse to accept. Altana can never come close to me again because she is a racist biggot. Do not let yourself down by supporting the bigots or their inablers. Mahmoud and Richard Sidberry never once told Altana that her treatment of me was not ok. Instead, mahmoud told me he would lock me in the room so that Richard amd Altana could come over. No sh**.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-31-58.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:25AM

There is no place for bigotry, racism, evil, mean spirited people in this world.

Here is to Richard's and Altana's relayionship's demise too. Cancer will eat these 2 people alive should they benefit even a penny from the break up of my relationship.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-32-04.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:28AM

The first time Alana bothered me, I had never seen so dark in my life. I was in a familiar place and couldnt see anything. Ahh, today for me, tomorrow for them.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-32-10.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:35AM

"We don't serve Niggers"
"I dont eat them either"

Let's not repeat history. Don't let any race bring the chains back to shackle us. Say something when they come for me that there might be someone for when they come for you.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-32-16.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:37AM

I could take pictures too, but none of my bruises will show.

Never let a man lock you in a room so that his friends can come abuse you for their sexual pleasure or otherwise.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-32-23.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:39AM

A la prochaine.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-32-29.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:44AM

Haha. Go over for what? More abuse. To be locked in a room so Richard and Altana can come over? So I can roam around because I cant go home and be around poisonnous monsters? Ha. Ha.
Yes, I have a lot of shame for being with someone that should have been there for me, but has chosen to at evry opportunity chooses to support someone that verbally and physically abuse me. That incists on me being around people that do not care about my wellbeing. I'm ashamed.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-49-09.png

Date: May 19, 2018 02:45AM

Be kind to people.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-53-03.png

Date: July 18, 2018 01:18AM

How did Richard's mother reacted to being told about her disgusting son and predatory supposed daughter in law? She didn't answer. She made her social media private. Sometimes black people make life difficult for black people. Richard and his mom threw Richard's African girlfriend out when she didn't have a place to go, but they are going to fatten this rotten disguting asian whore so she can prey on black people and people she deems lower than her.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-13-26.png

Date: July 18, 2018 01:19AM

An African guy came over once and was complaining about how evil Richard and Altana are. It was my first time meeting him, but obviously I'm not the only person these 2 people are harassing.
These two poison are either going to accept responsibility for their actions or lie their way to becoming complete degenerates.

Date: July 28, 2018 04:14AM

I'm still fighting with mental anguish from all the disgustingness that went on in a place where I should feel happy and safe.
I ask that the universe gives me the strength I need so that I do not hold onto bitterness and hate I feel towards these 2 evil spirits. May the universe gives me strength that I should never project my bitterness and resentment towards any Asian people. That I should never forget all the kind loving Asians that I have met throughout the world. May their memories shine brighter in my mind, while the memory of this angry, jealous, resentful monsters diminish. May I find the way to light and peace

Date: August 07, 2018 05:54AM

Who came over again 8/7/2018, with a smile and disgusting smirk in his face because his mother Antoinette didn't install any values or sense into him. Richard Sidberry has absolutely no judgement or character. He has not apologized for physically assaulting me a few months ago or for the fact that he brought a rotten Asian woman to pester me. This time, he took my chair because I was in the bathroom. I asked the stupid idiot to give my sit back, he proceeded to kick me. Maybe Antoinete McIntosh harper gave birth to this monster to kill me. I can't get the message across that neither Richard or Altana are ever welcome to be a part of my life.

Date: August 07, 2018 06:08AM

Correction: richard came over 8/5/2018 @10pm.
Black people make life difficult for black people. Sometimes black people are more evil to other blacks than other races.
Richard and Altana are opportunists.
They are horrible people. They think their action is ok because Mahmoud allows them into our place, but a real friend would tell these people that their actions are not ok.

Date: August 07, 2018 08:09AM

One day their family will
Hurt as I've hurt
Cry as I've cried
Hurl as I've hurled
Scream as I've screamed
They will be confused, more than I've been confused.
They will below, more than I bellowed.
They will feel more anger than I have felt.
If I'm alive, I will hear about it. If I'm dead, the ants will bring the news of their fate.

Re: Antoinette McIntosh harper
Date: August 08, 2018 03:03AM

Antoinette and Don Harper did not teach their son/step son any character at all.
Richard Sidberry and Altana Sidberry go around insulting and assaulting people and brag about the fact that his mom Antoinette McIntosh harper is a lawyer and that his step dad Don Harper is an FBI agent, and therefore will never face any repercussion for their actions.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-08-08-01-29-50.png

Re: Antoinette McIntosh harper
Date: August 08, 2018 03:04AM

Clearly, these kid's predatory actions are being suported and reinforced by their parents. I'm tired of seeing Richard's face at the place that I'm, or having to leave because he needs to come in. Do I ever go to your damn house? Your silence has spoken for you. The fact that you cant even apologize for all the disgusting, inhumane things you and Altana did is enough to tell me that it was purposeful and was not at all à mistake. I'm tired of getting harassed by people and being expected to forgive and be the adult of the situation. YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED AROUND ME. PERIOD.

Date: November 26, 2018 03:47AM

It’s been so long I’ve been working on myself to move on from this horrible experience, but it’s proven impossible because richard insists on being a part of my life. He called again today. This piece of shit has no character at all. He told me to get over it and that this is all in the past. It is not in the past. My experiences are real and there is no reason why I should have to accept these 2 people in life. I will get over everything without seeing or hearing their disgusting face and voice. Altana is a predator. A cruel evil disgusting monster.

Both of these people have caused me a lot of grief.

I’m beyond disgusted at this worthless fucked shit of a family.

Posted by: The Equalizer ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:24AM

I completely agree with you. What Richard is doing to you is unconscionable. After the way the monster Altana treated you, how could he begin to think that fair stars will follow? I say that Mahmoud should have shielded you from this outrage for his own purpose. It can not be said for you to walk the path of liberty when you are beset by mongrels.

I know what to do is best. Let karma strike at them all by allowing me to serve as the agent of your justice. I will part your legs as gently as silk. Please use my stiff sword of vengeance to your own ends so that you might teach lessons to these vipers. I will fill you up with the sticky heat of karma's juice and you will know the peace of my glans as your enemies weep for your mercy.

So,um....yeah ....... hit me up. (Titty pics gets same.)

Re: Altana Sidberry // altana damdintsyrenova
Posted by: Notobullying ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:42AM

Stay away from this disgusting bitch of a predator called altana damdintsyrenova, or Altana sideberry. She is rude, mean, evil, and disgusting towards black women. She goes around destroying people’s lives with the help of Richard Sidberry. These 2 people are mean and dangerous. Do your research and know what you are getting yourself into before coming into contact with these 2 thoughtless maggots. Richard’s mother is behind him too. The whole family of Sidberry, Harper, and Mc Intosh are in this together.

They have no character and no shame. I only met Altana 2 or 3 times and she has destroyed my life. I cry all the time and have had to miss work because of their disgusting behavior. I will die and continue to maintain that these 2 people are beyond sick, beyond inhumaine, beyond monsterous.

Posted by: CuntCollector ()
Date: March 10, 2019 11:04PM

The person who started this thread works at the most disgusting strip club in the District of Columbia. This is literally a person with “No character or Shame” who is sleeping with a man that happens to be 3 times her age. Your mental stability must be enormously fucked up in order for you to let someone get to you this much. At least Altana doesn’t sell her pussy at Royal Palace strip club which only has a one star review. You aren’t attractive enough to be a real stripper, let alone intelligent enough to obtain a real job. Keep fucking your old ass 60+ year old “man” and leave my friends alone you stupid whore. People with “character” don’t bad mouth others on over the internet.

Get a real job you worthless piece of shit stripper, they don’t even like when you’re on stage. I almost vomited when I saw your ugly ass on stage, you have the face of a sting ray and the body of a potato, I smelled tilapia when you spread your legs you disgusting cunt. You’re literally the grossest stripper I have ever seen, and if you know what’s best for you you’d delete this now.

This thread was started by fish pussy

Posted by: CuntCollector ()
Date: March 10, 2019 11:28PM

At least she has enough character to not post nudes publicly. Blah I almost threw up again. You’re so gross
Attachments:
C41F8BC7-18FD-4BD1-9F3D-6E0A7874D421.jpeg

Posted by: Fish pussy ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:23PM

LoL

Posted by: IntelligenceLab ()
Date: April 07, 2023 01:17PM

Once a popular local forum, fairfaxunderground.com became a breeding ground for hate speech and cyberbullying. Unbeknownst to many, AI surveillance has been monitoring the forum's activity, flagging and investigating potential threats. One user, in particular, found this out the hard way after posting a violent rant. He was soon arrested and charged with making terroristic threats. The dangers of posting on forums like fairfaxunderground.com are real, and those who don't understand the subtext put themselves at risk of legal action.
If you don't understand the subtext of forums like fairfaxunderground.com, it's best to stay away. Not only can it be dangerous, but it can also have legal repercussions. With the growing presence of AI surveillance, it's more important than ever to think before you post. Remember, if you don’t have eyes that see or understand, don't post.
9.7 List
Washington Nationals
Brotherhood of Death
President Bill Clinton
The District of Columbia
ALEXANDRIA VIRINGIA
I am the Alpha and the Omega
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Nightmare on Elm Street

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.