HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Good Swinger Clubs?
Posted by: Kimmy ()
Date: December 30, 2009 09:04AM

My husband and I are looking for good adult swinger clubs in northern Virginia for some New Years eve fun. Does anybody have suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good Swinger Clubs?
Posted by: Lydia250 ()
Date: December 30, 2009 09:08AM

We have not had much luck in Northern Virginia, but have attended several events at Entre Nous in DC. However, this is a members-only club and I think that it is highly unlikely that you will be able to secure admission to the NYE party.

http://www.entrenousdc.com/

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 30, 2009 09:08AM

Kimmy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Does anybody have suggestions?

Make sure you've had all your shots.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: December 30, 2009 09:26AM

Make your own club - have everyone to your house, provide a ton of alcohol (maybe some roofies - just sayin'), get completely hammered and see what happens. I'd bet you could get a couple to play along.

Posted by: Cindy K ()
Date: December 30, 2009 11:17AM

I like how they do not let single men in.

Entre Nous sets the standard for off-premise lifestyle clubs in America. With eight years of experience, our weekly Saturday night events attract the very best in the lifestyle community both locally and nationally.

Entre Nous is attended by couples in committed relationships, married people, lovers, friends who like to have fun together, women tired of the hassles of attending clubs that allow single men, and women interested in meeting other women and couples. Everyone that comes to Entre Nous comes with playfulness and adventure in mind.

Most of our guests fall between the ages of 25 and 40. Single men are never allowed entry into Entre Nous.

Entre Nous represents the youngest lifestyle party in America, as well as the largest percentage of single women at a lifestyle event in America. While most of the women who attend Entre Nous are bisexual, Entre Nous caters to all "lipstick" women (women who are ultra sexy feminine, non-butch, etc).

Date: December 30, 2009 11:40AM

Cindy K Wrote:
> I like how they do not let single men in.

In our experience that is the norm for the lifestyle - no one wants to be hit on or leered at by a bunch of gross guys. The atmosphere is relaxed and you have the option to connect or simply watch.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: December 30, 2009 12:43PM

Or, I suppose you could go here:

http://www.playnation.com/

I don't know about the "club" aspect, but lots of swinging going on.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 30, 2009 01:20PM

Cindy K Wrote:
> I like how they do not let single men in.
>
> Entre Nous sets the standard for off-premise
> lifestyle clubs in America. With eight years of
> experience, our weekly Saturday night events
> attract the very best in the lifestyle community
> both locally and nationally.
>
> Entre Nous is attended by couples in committed
> relationships, married people, lovers, friends who
> like to have fun together, women tired of the
> hassles of attending clubs that allow single men,
> and women interested in meeting other women and
> couples. Everyone that comes to Entre Nous comes
> with playfulness and adventure in mind.
>

Sounds like a real thunderdyke hangout.

Posted by: single guy ()
Date: December 30, 2009 03:55PM

Why do you people always need to treat single men like second rate citizens. you racist bastards we need love too

Posted by: Fugly ASS people ()
Date: December 30, 2009 04:30PM

Unfortunately the single men are not the second class citizens here.
The second classers are the ones who attend these functions designed to serve these devient lifestyles.

Most are married UGLY people sick of looking at the other UGLY person, so this gives them an excuse to change the channel without destroying thier UGLY family unit. Unfortunately those other couples that are like minded usually are of no better pickins them themsleves.

Alot of times, men who persuade thier wives to do this stuff, have underlying homosexual tendancies!

Posted by: Aw ()
Date: December 30, 2009 05:17PM

Fugly ASS people Wrote:
> Unfortunately the single men are not the second
> class citizens here.
> The second classers are the ones who attend these
> functions designed to serve these devient
> lifestyles.
>
> Most are married UGLY people sick of looking at
> the other UGLY person, so this gives them an
> excuse to change the channel without destroying
> thier UGLY family unit. Unfortunately those other
> couples that are like minded usually are of no
> better pickins them themsleves.
>
> Alot of times, men who persuade thier wives to do
> this stuff, have underlying homosexual tendancies!

Sounds to me like somebody feels left out. Depends on the group. Some swinger groups have extremely hot members and "ugly" people leave because nobody wants to do anything with them. This group seems to cater to the 20-40's crowd.

There are usually plenty of hot 20 women somethings into swinging. They usually have some kinky fetishes.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: December 30, 2009 06:00PM

Fugly ASS people Wrote:
> Alot of times, men who persuade thier wives to do
> this stuff, have underlying homosexual tendancies!

Signed, single weirdo who leers at people going into Entre Nous while pissed they won't let him in.

Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 30, 2009 10:54PM

Dunno if there are any swinger clubs in NOVA unless they are private groups. In DC try CrucibleLifestyle.com

Date: January 04, 2010 06:45PM

FYI...should be an awesome night!

SHEER DELIGHTS! See Through Clothing Party!
& The Grand Opening of Entre Nous at Club Saki!

We are VERY Excited about this Saturday night’s Grand Opening at Club Saki!
Our members are going to LOVE this party space!

And, to get you really pumped up to check the club out, we’re going to create a HUGE GUEST LIST for the special occasion! The first 100 couples who e-mail us will be able to attend the event for FREE on our guest list! You MUST dress for the theme and arrive before 10:30 pm to take advantage of this special offer! (if not in theme you get 50% off only, so $20 instead of $40) Simply e-mail us at Eninfo@yahoo.com to request to be on the guest list! Be sure to include your member number for verification! All guest list requests must be in to us by 5pm on Friday Jan 8th. No requests for guest list will be taken after that point!

Only Approved Members of Entre Nous may attend this event!

Sheer Delight See-Through Night! See our website for all the party details! http://www.EntreNousDC.com

Ladies, Like to wear see-through clothing?
This is THE party for Couples and women in the DC area who like to
have more than a little fun! Wear your sexiest see through dress or top!

Guest Listed members must support the theme night!
Bras not allowed! And the amount of see-through-ness should not be in question, make it totally see through. (For instance, don't tell the door hostess that it's see through
in the right lighting or certain angles!) Make it VERY see through! Support the theme and make it look HOT! (if not in theme you get 50% off only, so $20 instead of $40)

Saki has a COAT CHECK, so no worries about running around in this cold weather in a see through outfit!

DRINK SPECIALS!
Free Ladies Only Champagne Toast at 1am!
$5 Absolute Cocktails All Night Long!
$5 Miller Light, Heineken and Amstel Lights ALL NIGHT LONG!
$200 Absolute Bottle Service Special! 1 Bottle Plus Mixers Served at a table!

CLUB SAKI , Northwest DC
2477 18th Street, NW
In the Adams Morgan neighborhood!
9pm to 3am!

$40 for couples
FREE for single women

::Japanese / Sushi Bar Menu Available until 1am!
::TWO fully stocked bars with Table Service and Bottle Menu
::Custom Sound System & Our popular Floorlit Dancepole Platform!
::The Ladies' Free Champagne Toast!
::Myriad Chic and Well-appointed Lounge Areas: LED Lit Walls
::FREE welcome Cocktails (1 Each) with Validated Parking Stub!
::Hardwood Dance Floor
::Costume / Theme Contest On Select Saturdays!
::Parking Garage less than One Block from SAKI Nightclub
::Valet Parking AT THE FRONT DOOR! ($20)
::Professional and Accommodating Bar and Security Staff
::Spacious Restrooms and Coat Check
::Resident and Guest DJs weekly to Spin for your Pleasure

PARKING INFO:

ONE FREE COCKTAIL for EACH GUEST with VALID GARAGE/VALET Parking Stub!

Utilize the indoor ($17) Colonial Parking Lot at 2328 Champlain Street between Belmont St. and Columbia Rd. (right side driving North) in the Adams Row Building.
OR Valet Park ($20) At the FRONT DOOR OF SAKI!

We suggest that the guys drop their girls off at the front door of Saki, let her go on into the club while you go to park the car. This avoids any possible issues with the party goers in the Adams Morgan neighborhood acting up due to risqué clothing of your dates. The woman of the couple can simply tell the door hostess your member number and inform the hostess that her date is parking and will be there in a few minutes. Our door hostess will make note of this, and when the guy of the couple comes in, he simply gives the door hostess the member number, states that his date is already inside, and pays the cover charge.

Posted by: Great but..... ()
Date: January 04, 2010 07:01PM

What about the hoards of women that will be flocking to me on my way back from parking our car?

Am I allowed to bring them in with me?

Posted by: DJ ()
Date: November 27, 2011 01:03PM

NO, Entrenous is not a duke place. The women are beautiful, confident and it is a place for couples (even the sexy married ) to enjoy each other and allow the wife to possibly introduce a sexy classy female to dance without the normal interactions of awful, insecure, and those men who are looking for someone to have sex with. It is a club non like the others in the area. It is patrolled by the police who make sure that foolishness doesn't take place (men following the women the bathroom and having sex, etc.) I personally like the extra security and my husband and I have gone to the club and it's swinging activities at the loft.

Posted by: Lace ()
Date: November 29, 2011 09:07AM

My husband and I have been to the club and it is a lot of fun. We've found that private parties with a lot of alcohol end up with better results. We've also met a lot couples at bars and had little flings with them.

You'd be very surprised at some of the kinky fetishes your neighborhood soccer mom is into.

Posted by: Couple ()
Date: October 30, 2012 11:51AM

Hello - Was going thru the post and see that last update was almost an year back. Wondering if there is anyone who had been to EntreNous in recent past and their experience. From what I read, this is an upscale club with no real "action" happening. Is that true ? Or does it end up in swinging and action between couples at the end ? Me and my wife looking for a good swinging club in DC metro. Cheers !

Posted by: bbwEG ()
Date: October 31, 2012 06:55AM

Been there - a complete hustle. They charge a huge amount of $$ and deliver a line of horrid looking people. They do staff a few attractive people to be on-site to make it look as though there are some chances for decent hook-ups. nothing happens, unless you want to fuck some other fatties with money. It is a complete scam and is only for making money of the foolish who believe that any attractive people would ever consider such a low level way of meeting and hooking up. This is the craigslist of clubs, fucking horrible. They try to put lipstick on a pig and everyone is disappointed and never comes back. That gets done, and they advertise to a new set of fools, repeat this process over and over. As long as there are idiots who believe this shit, they will sucker them.

Posted by: Jk ()
Date: December 29, 2012 02:39PM

I have a question about people attending there. The web site seems to push that it is a young crowd. My lover is very attractive and 40 while I'm 55 slim and in good shape Will we be out of place? My lover is bi-curious

Posted by: mu ()
Date: February 27, 2013 04:09PM

bbwEG, that was my experience with Entre Nous too. I was reading reviews to see if it was a once off thing, of it is the norm. My girl and I went to the Christmass party in our first venture swinging...you know, to see if we'd be into it. People were just ugly or slimy. Most girls looked like strippers, and guys were just not good looking at all, more like the 50 yo with dyed hair type. No one approached us, and our small talk was met coldly (we're great looking, mid 30s, highly educated athletes). I did not feel Entre Nous to be welcoming to newcomers. We had a nice time once we let go and started dirty dancing by, and for, ourselves on the floor. We fondled each other, got drunk, then left home and had great sex, by ourselves.

As I said, I was looking up reviews to see if it was just a bad night and it's worth going back. Anyone has had a different experience?

Posted by: Best Bet ()
Date: February 27, 2013 04:18PM

Your better bet is TPA or the Farm, Entre Nous is more for BDSM. some of the local sites are better for finding matches and events, Stay away from AFF but SLS and APG have more local things. APG is the best since you have to pay to belong to the site keeping the rift raft out.

Posted by: FunSeeker ()
Date: March 16, 2013 05:33PM

Hey, Best Bet, I am familiar with AFF and SLS, but APG. Any more info you can share with me on this one? Or what about TPA or The Farm? How 'newbie' can one couple be? lol

Posted by: Best Bet ()
Date: March 16, 2013 10:17PM

www.Altplayground.net TPA and the Farm Have events advertised on APG. Its all being comfortable with your relationship and no jealousy after that its all fun, take it at your speed, look for people you connect with in a casual setting. SLS shows Klymaxx events in NOVA, they are a good way to meet people and go from there.

Posted by: JK ()
Date: June 04, 2013 07:24PM

I have been to EN several times. As far as swinger clubs go in the DMV, EN is the best. Some people here obviously have never been and some I think are claiming. We are a 29-30 couple from Los Angeles (My wife was literally in Playboy)and we meet beautiful couples all the time. Both negative reviews stated no one talked to them. That says a lot about how hot you are. Also, swingers can pick out the newbies with one glance. Come talk to us we are the friendliest people. Many Swinger couples do not approach scared looking couples. If any one needs advise from an experienced couple let us know.

Posted by: SWT Style ()
Date: June 04, 2013 08:31PM

Very true. My wife and doing swinging for a little added spice in our relationship. You can tell couples who look terrified and couples that are very comfortable. Sometimes it fun to break in a couple and sometimes you just want to have fun.

Posted by: Curious27burny ()
Date: September 03, 2013 08:25AM

So reading this, I saw many mixed reviews about the swinging scene in DC. My boyfriend and I are a great looking,20 something , fun, couple. I've been checking out Craigslist, and recently looking into entre nous and considering going this wkend with an open mind. I've been with other women before but nvr a threesome- something I've always wanted to try... Advice please??

Posted by: Coffee and a Cigarette ()
Date: September 03, 2013 09:55AM

Let me wake the fuck up before you start nagging me about your needs, and how you need to go out and explore the big picture with open legs.

Posted by: Stocker ()
Date: September 03, 2013 01:57PM

Has anybody ever hooked up on Crigs list here in DC Area ? I think its no real sometimes I never got a real responce

Posted by: Marf ()
Date: September 03, 2013 02:43PM

Stocker Wrote:
> Has anybody ever hooked up on Crigs list here in
> DC Area ? I think its no real sometimes I never
> got a real responce

Try the M4M section. That's where all the action is at these days.

Posted by: Tyler Durden ()
Date: September 03, 2013 02:50PM

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm starting to wonder if another woman is really the answer we need.

Posted by: Laurie ()
Date: September 04, 2013 09:50AM

Curious27burny Wrote:
> So reading this, I saw many mixed reviews about
> the swinging scene in DC. My boyfriend and I are a
> great looking,20 something , fun, couple. I've
> been checking out Craigslist, and recently looking
> into entre nous and considering going this wkend
> with an open mind. I've been with other women
> before but nvr a threesome- something I've always
> wanted to try... Advice please??

You have to really weed through craigslist. My husband and I found that the local swing clubs are much better. You can meet the couples in person and then decide if you want to play or go further.

There are also "private parties" that the couples will invited you to that are more comfortable to play in. A home or nice hotel setting is just more enjoyable.

Posted by: Dude looks like a lady ()
Date: September 04, 2013 10:29AM

Not this lame shit again.

Posted by: CL works...sometimes ()
Date: September 04, 2013 10:54AM

Craigslist works sometimes. Not to find single women. M4M will get tons of responses. BUT if you are looking to set up a threesome, it's the place to go. It has been great for MMF hookups for sure. Because you just can't get that at the grocery store but there are PLENTY of people out there looking for it. Hot, clean ones too. BUT also the weirdos. As long as you don't mind being patient and sorting through it all. Be picky, it's your right and you'll find someone.

Posted by: here's an idea ()
Date: September 04, 2013 01:12PM

Fairfax Sports and Band Boosters. No telling what that bunch of degenerates is into.

One thing is for sure, they'll want to do it on artificial turf. Who cares if lubricant dissolves it or not?

Posted by: Losers Seek, Winners Find ()
Date: September 04, 2013 03:38PM

If you have to advertise or seek,it probably won't happen. A sexual person will gravitate toward other sexual beings. Just a plain fact of life.
Don't masterbate for a few weeks and see how you feel.

Posted by: Rapidanbilly ()
Date: March 18, 2014 10:18PM

JK...my wife and I are looking to hit Entre Nous for the first time soon. We're newbs. She's bi and has been with girls before, and we'd like to share a 3some together to spice it up.

Since you seem experienced, I'm asking for advice on the following matters: I think she'll be a little nervous and might not act confidently. We want a 3some with a lady, not another couple, so I think we'd both be unsure of what to do if we're pursued by another couple.

Thanks

Posted by: rapidanbilly ()
Date: March 18, 2014 10:19PM

JK Wrote:
> I have been to EN several times. As far as swinger
> clubs go in the DMV, EN is the best. Some people
> here obviously have never been and some I think
> are claiming. We are a 29-30 couple from Los
> Angeles (My wife was literally in Playboy)and we
> meet beautiful couples all the time. Both negative
> reviews stated no one talked to them. That says a
> lot about how hot you are. Also, swingers can pick
> out the newbies with one glance. Come talk to us
> we are the friendliest people. Many Swinger
> couples do not approach scared looking couples. If
> any one needs advise from an experienced couple
> let us know.

JK...my wife and I are looking to hit Entre Nous for the first time soon. We're newbs. She's bi and has been with girls before, and we'd like to share a 3some together to spice it up.

Since you seem experienced, I'm asking for advice on the following matters: I think she'll be a little nervous and might not act confidently. We want a 3some with a lady, not another couple, so I think we'd both be unsure of what to do if we're pursued by another couple.

Thanks

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:02PM

Posted by: G9JEN ()
Date: March 19, 2014 10:16PM

there's a nude beach on the 3rd floor of the HS

everybody knows that

Posted by: emEvv ()
Date: March 19, 2014 10:22PM

don't cross state lines for sex services

fuckers will charge you two times for that

Posted by: Riley ()
Date: March 26, 2014 02:25PM

Go to Maryland swingers facebook

Posted by: VA expat ()
Date: April 03, 2014 02:28PM

Rapidanbilly:

Entre Nous is okay. It can be hit or miss. If you're serious about it, sign up for a membership on Alt Playground. You can meet couples that way (single women are not that easy to find and flake all the time...you and your wife might start out playing with another couple - just girl on girl action while the men watch? That's how we started), and you'll get updates on the different parties around DC. My husband and I hit Entre Nous every now and then (locations change all the time - now it is in Dupont at a pretty crappy lounge). The music SUCKS and the drinks SUCK but if the crowd is sexy, those things don't matter. Every now and then a group called Sinn-ergy puts on events and they're great - but they're pretty randomly spaced out. Anyway, you can find out just about everything on Alt Playground. Good luck!!!

Posted by: marthastewartwannabe ()
Date: April 03, 2014 02:47PM

If you are willing to go out to PW County, try Victory Lakes. Apparently there is an active underground swinging community. A lot have govt clearance and are very private about who they let in. I suggest showing up this summer when the VL Piranhas have practice. All the parents will be out milling around the clubhouse and pool. Bring a dog and mill the crowd, if they get use to your face and can pick up on your vibe you may get in. Check out the PW Bristow board, you will see all the comments on how hot the chicks are out there.

Posted by: The Ultimate Play Girl ()
Date: April 27, 2014 02:19AM

With regards to Entre Nous, for those of you who went and had a fabulous time; I'm delighted for you: you all certainly got your money and time's worth.

Unfortunately, I have to inform whoever that is reading this blog that some folks who had a horrible time at EN are not unattractive nor are they just making fabricated claims. Like the two posters who had written negative reviews, I too share the same unpleasant experience there.

Sadly, for the most part, EN is all sizzle but no steak. Although there are a higher concentration of attractive and "well-educated" folks at this venue, the overall atmosphere is cold, stuck-up, clickly, and unfriendly, which turns people away from the lifestyle. As a decent-looking, well-educated, friendly, and HWP single woman in her early thirties; regardless of whether I went alone or with a partner, I have gotten cold shoulders, nasty attitudes, and hostile looks from other attendees.

What pisses me of the most about EN is that IT IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF for the most part! Even though they have had some fun parties with friendly folks once in the blue moon, they also had the nerves to charge up to $80 per couple for Friday night on-premise orgies at a small, cramped basement with one bathroom at Columbia Heights. So, I stopped going there after I became more acquainted with the swing scene in the DMV area because there are better places to go and better things to do.

Again, different strokes for different folks. In my experience, The Private Affair up in Port Deposit, Maryland is the best place to be, especially for newbies in the lifestyle. Even if you do not speak to anyone for the night, you can always enjoy their big inground hot tub, summer pool parties, and immaculate playrooms with different themes.

For your information, most of the on-premise clubs with good facilities are up in PA, if you don't mind the drive. If you don't want to make a long drive, then you will have to go out of your way to meet people in order to get invited to nice house parties.

Apologies for the long post, if you find it boring. But, I hope some of you, especially the newcomers, will find this information helpful.

Posted by: The Ultimate Play Girl ()
Date: April 27, 2014 03:22AM

PS: Plus I forgot to mention I caught gonorrhea and hep from the last couple I met at EN. Beware and stick to the PA clubs.

Posted by: Boonefab ()
Date: August 02, 2014 06:01PM

Synergylofeatyle as some of the
Best looking crowd and real action
As sex orgies

Friction party use to be good. Again there hit
Or Miss

Crucible sucks big time unfriendly jack ass at the door most time
Bdsm group but some the ugliest people's once you get in lot f weirdo too

Tabbu big dance club w play room below
You can have fun as long go w a group but
Trying To connect there can be sticky
V mix crowd less standards

Yout best bet Many house parties around can
Be hit or misses depend on the crowd but the
Couple event w no single men usualy best The
One advertising
Few selected Single men ask how much the Singleen are
Paying to be there first lol

Entre nous. Many pretender not true lifestyler but they enjoy the idea of been that
Also a hit or miss depend on the crowd and what other
Party are happening in town use to be much better staff as change
And location too know in a strip club
People can be half ugly hard to connect staff is cold unfriendly
And clicky to their friends only half the staff belong to hosting club
And they don't give a shit sometime hard to get a drink even

Most of the bulk good looking Crowd will move like migrating
Birds depending on where the action is anyway so you have to keep up

Entre nous is not a swing club Simply a club that focus on swinger
Todd and Jen the owner part time of Tabu as well live in mexico and I wonder how much time They Really care to spend making this a success anymore use to be better chemistry as changes an you can feel that it is about money these day

The underground partie sucks
Dedicated to lure you the
Cpl to be fuck by an ugly high paying
Crowd ( the uglier to more you pay)
Place to catch something because
All the guys There are single just
$$ biz. And es they
Charge the Couple to just calling people stupid
Very few quality guys and lots
Of " friends of the
Familly" type situation totally
Contrary to What they advertise
Time as come and gone for tht club

To many pretender who want to flash you but
Will never do anything also not Many real man Just bunch
Of cuckholder for gf or wife W attitude who just want another pussy lot of the guys ,Look gay and most are probably , Even though theyCall themself "bi" dude if your are "bi" you are Gay lol So If You'r in for swinging event
You have to be open minded an patient
And accept that they ate no recipe for
Putting group of people together and be
Perfect each time. Hit Or miss

In conclusion most who cater to money
Will do the poorest job at it

As greed takes over quality of event suffer
Non charge eventate more
Sexualy open to all therefore
Less selective by nature

So tuff and no easy way to put it. Just be educated and aware
And accept that
Male the best of it

Posted by: SwingingNovaCouple ()
Date: August 23, 2014 01:37AM

Hi. We go to private parties hosted by members of Starz and occasionally a private group (used to be quarterly) in Maryland. Both are truly laid back, fun, and fled with professional couples who revel in sharing part of. Their relationship in these sexual nirvanas.

If you need more info pls contact, or if you have other private group I do pls let me know. Thanks. hashtagsmem911 at gmail

Posted by: Sam2015 ()
Date: February 08, 2015 12:45PM

Hi,

We're a couple still starting this experience.. Would love to know other good looking couples and perhaps attend those private parties.. Please let us know if you have trusted sources..

Thanks
Sam

Posted by: CY ()
Date: February 08, 2015 05:42PM

Yo, Try Kilroys on Wed nite. Plenty of extra girls.

Posted by: Tom2468 ()
Date: April 04, 2015 06:05PM

EN at Huxley is cute. Not well attended. Great bar and good music. Action seems to be limited to folks who already know each other... But that's ok. It's a relaxed atmosphere and a fun night out for beginners.

Posted by: CUT FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ()
Date: April 04, 2015 11:46PM

EVERYONE CUT FOR ZAYN

#Dontleavemebabe #CutForZayn

Posted by: Mike10497 ()
Date: May 09, 2015 09:39PM

The best on premise club is The Cottage, website thecottageinpa.com. Three levels of fun with Plenty of playrooms, hottub and dinner is inculded. Enjoy the outdoor nude pool during the summer. For more information 7173340882 located 8 miles from Gettysburg, PA.

Posted by: Nixon ()
Date: May 10, 2015 02:47AM

I think I speak for everyone when I say that it's great OP can rest easy after these six long years. Now they finally know some halfway to mediocre swingers bars in the area. Great job folks.

While we're at it, does Obama get re-elected?

Posted by: Squat On It ()
Date: May 10, 2015 08:50AM

My husband and I have attended several "parties" since we became interested in swapping 7 months ago. The issues is his size. We find a nice friendly couple, and all is well until they discover his size - The reaction is no way from the women. I will not go any further without my husband. Is there any answer to his size issue? It is not his fault that his penis is 15 inches long, and that his balls are the size of tennis balls. When he cums it is almost a cup of semen.

Thoughts? Thanks-

Posted by: Yeah Baby! ()
Date: May 10, 2015 10:42AM

Kilroy's has STD Wednesday nights!

Posted by: a new dimension? ()
Date: May 10, 2015 01:56PM

Do transgender people swing?

Posted by: Let's Get This Right ()
Date: May 10, 2015 02:12PM

a new dimension? Wrote:
> Do transgender people swing?

Yes, and they have their own restroom at the swing clubs.

Posted by: Cindy S ()
Date: May 10, 2015 02:31PM

Squat On It Wrote:
> My husband and I have attended several "parties"
> since we became interested in swapping 7 months
> ago. The issues is his size. We find a nice
> friendly couple, and all is well until they
> discover his size - The reaction is no way from
> the women. I will not go any further without my
> husband. Is there any answer to his size issue? It
> is not his fault that his penis is 15 inches long,
> and that his balls are the size of tennis balls.
> When he cums it is almost a cup of semen.
>
> Thoughts? Thanks-

He doesn't to stick it in all the way. My husband is a size master too. He's 12 inches. I've learned to love it over the years. I'd rather have 12 than 4 inches.

Posted by: B-man ()
Date: September 11, 2015 10:14PM

I am new to the lifestyle and want to start. Not sure where to begin. Are there any Friday parties or events to go to?

Looking to begin, need some guidance...

Bman

Posted by: w9hXL ()
Date: September 11, 2015 11:02PM

B-man Wrote:
> I am new to the lifestyle and want to start. Not
> sure where to begin. Are there any Friday parties
> or events to go to?
>
> Looking to begin, need some guidance...
>
> Bman

Begin by not posting in this stupid troll thread.

Posted by: csasvsev ()
Date: September 12, 2015 12:48AM

B-man Wrote:
> I am new to the lifestyle and want to start. Not
> sure where to begin. Are there any Friday parties
> or events to go to?
>
> Looking to begin, need some guidance...
>
> Bman

All of the swinger clubs are bisexual now. To get in you need to pay your dues first.

Posted by: WhatANight ()
Date: September 13, 2015 05:13PM

we found an unexpected private house party to be our first and still nest experience. My wife ended up with her old roommate while her husband serviced my wife. The roommate cleaned my wifey up afterwards. Wow what a night

Posted by: Pro Swinger ()
Date: September 13, 2015 07:22PM

Any high quality club should swing well. Callaway, TaylorMade, Titleist, Nike, Adams, Ping, Cobra, etc. Make sure you have the correct length. Remember the goal is to get in the hole with the least number of strokes.

Posted by: dagjtgkmrgmr ()
Date: September 14, 2015 08:07AM

If you want to try to join scene,

1. Visit the other Underground
http://www.themetrounderground.com/Clubs.html

2. Attend one of their parties and

3. Chat up of the organizers to get a reference to a real on-prem house party

Posted by: Fitness Clubs ()
Date: September 14, 2015 11:14AM

dagjtgkmrgmr Wrote:
> http://www.themetrounderground.com/Clubs.html

Interesting list. I've been to a couple of these parties. Fun stuff. You kinda have to "get to know" to move into the private "sex" parties. The dance and fitness crowds are usually the best one.

Posted by: Fetich Ball ()
Date: September 14, 2015 11:16AM

http://dcfetishball.com/ Looks interesting.

Posted by: Hmmmmr ()
Date: September 14, 2015 02:08PM

Manhole is good

Posted by: Gman ()
Date: November 10, 2015 02:40PM

Its just that you are single for a reason.....

Posted by: fet life ()
Date: November 10, 2015 04:14PM

look at fetlife. It's a social network for all different lifestyles. TONS of swingers on the site from all over the metro DC area.

Re: Good Swinger party
Posted by: Michael_martin ()
Date: September 21, 2016 03:52AM

Hi everyonee, i am from Springfield VA, id like to have nice swingers, who is for?

Posted by: ozzy ()
Date: May 14, 2017 08:53PM

XXXX XXX XXXX XXX

Posted by: gvuje ()
Date: May 16, 2017 12:13AM

carnal visitation at loudoun adult detention center

don't knock it until you try it !

Posted by: kdbt9 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 01:15AM

Entre Nous is still around. It still doesn't let single men in. Since these days, you're a girl if you say you are, if I put on a real femmy dress and petticoats, will they let me in? I'll even lift up the skirts and petticoats and let them see my ruffly panties and garter belt. They should be able to see my brassiere through the organza dress. Do you think they'll let me in? If they don't I'm sure there's a hundred lawyers who'd love to sue them. In D.C., I'd win, since they love those alphabet people there.

Posted by: Jade ()
Date: June 08, 2017 03:20AM

We will be in Herndon,VA for our sexy house gathering. "Freaky Fishnet Affair." Mix professional crowd. Nice quiet discreet area near downtown Herndon. Safe private residence away from people and crowds. More intiment setting. Full swap and playful. Come out and try something new. We have a very playful group.

Dress code is grown,sexy, & causal. Light meet & greet @10pm. Rules and dress down @12am. Come with a playful mindset. Ice, mixers, protection, & refreshments provided. BYOB. (Couples60) (Single Ladies20) (Single Males 125) We like to keep things around 5 couples, 5 single ladies, and 5 single males.
Ask for ticket link, rules, and pictures of our group. No sausage fest! Limited single males. Please leave number for fast response if interested.
Contact 7573323987

Posted by: Ed knight ()
Date: June 26, 2017 07:42PM

Do you have single women and men omver 60?

Posted by: Fat black whore who will rob you ()
Date: June 26, 2017 09:44PM

Jade Wrote:
> We will be in Herndon,VA for our sexy house
> gathering. "Freaky Fishnet Affair." Mix
> professional crowd. Nice quiet discreet area near
> downtown Herndon. Safe private residence away
> from people and crowds. More intiment setting.
> Full swap and playful. Come out and try something
> new. We have a very playful group.
>
> Dress code is grown,sexy, & causal. Light meet &
> greet @10pm. Rules and dress down @12am. Come
> with a playful mindset. Ice, mixers, protection, &
> refreshments provided. BYOB. (Couples60) (Single
> Ladies20) (Single Males 125) We like to keep
> things around 5 couples, 5 single ladies, and 5
> single males.
> Ask for ticket link, rules, and pictures of our
> group. No sausage fest! Limited single males.
> Please leave number for fast response if
> interested.
> Contact 7573323987

http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/red-white-and-blue-norfolk-specials/xxxxxxx
Email readyredxxx@gmail.com
City Norfolk, VA
Phone (757) 332-3987
Review: Kerry/ReadyRedXXX
TER ID: 175546

Session Location
Norfolk - inexpensive motel

General Details

I’d seen her backpage ads previously & had always been interested but never was able to connect. I saw her ad again & decided to give her a try. I was a little skeptical because her pics were all face and breast which usually means the body is shot. I was right. To make matters worse, the service was terrible. Non-VIPers, avoid this one. VIPers, read on.

Ask for the ugly tranny discount.

Posted by: Jade ()
Date: July 02, 2017 12:13PM

We deal with positivity. Yes we do have women and men over 60

Posted by: Lydia ()
Date: July 02, 2017 01:57PM

Fat black whore who will rob you Wrote:
> J
>
> nexpensive motel
>
> General Details
>
>
>
>
> Ask for the ugly tranny discount.

I saw the dress code was "grown and sexy", but I think it' sexy when I dress my husband in little girl party dresses and petticoats and ruffled panties. I do have him wear some grown up stuff like a bra, garter belt, stockings and pumps, but I think it's sexy. For the "dress down"" time, I suppose I could have him take off his dress and petticoats but leave on his underwear. Would any lady want him like this? Would you let him in like this? I want another guy, but I'm not going to take one unless he gets a lady, too.

Posted by: Vic123 ()
Date: September 07, 2017 01:35AM

Bestis. Jurgen n lauries events

Look uo

Sinergy events

Posted by: TimmyK ()
Date: November 17, 2017 09:34PM

My gf and I recently joined the swinger scene and we thank you for your insight! We would also both be interested in meeting you in person! Are you open? I'm 39 she's 30

Posted by: Seliee ()
Date: July 18, 2019 09:43AM

Like to visit a swinger party

Swinger Clubs interest
Posted by: Benj ()
Date: December 31, 2021 08:14PM

Male 25,interested in Swinging with people. Any leads to start with?

Re: Swinger Clubs interest
Posted by: Eminem25 ()
Date: May 04, 2022 05:06AM

I think for a start you can visit a swinger club and understand what it is. Now you can often find people who prefer or are swingers. If you are interested, then on the https://allswingersclubs.org/swingers-clubs-location/central-america/usa/fl/panama-city-beach/, you can read reviews for such clubs. I think this information will help you.

Posted by: ChadDeBris ()
Date: May 05, 2022 09:52AM

Good luck finding an abortion when your wife gets bred by another man cuck.

Re: Swinger Clubs interest
Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 09:38AM

Eminem25 Wrote:
> I think for a start you can visit a swinger club
> and understand what it is. Now you can often find
> people who prefer or are swingers. If you are
> interested, then on the
> https://allswingersclubs.org/swingers-clubs-locati
> on/central-america/usa/fl/panama-city-beach/, you
> can read reviews for such clubs. I think this
> information will help you.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.