HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jay Fasick Verdict
Posted by: No BS ()
Date: May 10, 2018 06:31PM

"Concern Mom" says Jay is guilty of voluntary manslaughter. Anyone have real proof or is this bullshit. Judge will most likely sentence him to 10 years and he has done 1 so he will be out in about 7 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jay Fasick Verdict
Posted by: BS 69 ()
Date: May 10, 2018 06:39PM

Why is Fairfax County not on the circuit court online where every other city and county are?

Posted by: Concerned Mom is dum ()
Date: May 10, 2018 06:53PM

This guy is full of shit. Verdict did NOT COME BACK AT ALL.

Posted by: BS 69 ()
Date: May 10, 2018 07:03PM

Concerned Mom is dum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guy is full of shit. Verdict did NOT COME
> BACK AT ALL.

Are you telling the truth? Hate to doubt people but this is a serious tragic case and we need to know what is going on for real in our County. Is the jury still deliberating tomorrow? They are taking a long time! Probably some weak links in there that are scared to lay the hammer down. He slit a mans throat to death. He was acting crazy.

Posted by: Brady ()
Date: May 10, 2018 11:59PM

Just looked at the Docket for tomorrow and Jay Fasick is on it in the same courtroom 5J AT 9:00 am. Still deliberating. The jury is taking their sweet time. Lots of factors to be considered. Very intelligent looking jury so I hope they get it right. They are probably struggling to come to a full agreement. I hope there is not a mistrial. For Gods sake the Hart family needs CLOSURE. Jay went outside first through the back door after the two argued. He knew he had the knife and probably wanted to use it in my opinion and he did. Second degree in my heart of hearts. 20 year sentence and he will be out in 17 if good behavior.

Posted by: Today ()
Date: May 11, 2018 12:49AM

The trial is over. He was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter today. The Friday docket of preliminary motions came out before the verdict.

Posted by: Trial? ()
Date: May 11, 2018 07:28AM

Today Wrote:
> The trial is over. He was found guilty of
> voluntary manslaughter today. The Friday docket
> of preliminary motions came out before the
> verdict.

What is preliminary motions?

Posted by: Ggt ()
Date: May 11, 2018 10:41AM

Trial over?

Posted by: Gerbils Family ()
Date: May 11, 2018 10:52AM

Voluntary manslaighterrrrr?
Errrrr...
No justic no peace

#gerbil LIVES matter

Posted by: VA DEPT OF CORRECTIONS ()
Date: May 11, 2018 11:05AM

Which prison is Jay going to?

Posted by: Done time ()
Date: May 11, 2018 11:20AM

10 year sentence for murder. Voluntary manslaughter. Provide a high level 3. Greenville is my guess.

Posted by: Casewartch ()
Date: May 11, 2018 02:25PM

Jury recommended 5 years. Voluntary Manslaughter

Posted by: Me after trial ()
Date: May 12, 2018 09:32AM

Me after trial
Attachments:
IMG_20180511_221838_820.jpg

Posted by: Me at Sussex ()
Date: May 12, 2018 02:55PM

Don’t drop the soap esé!
Mara salvatruca gunna Fuk u assssss
Attachments:
BD728DDA-74E4-4694-8842-CD68366A69A6.jpeg

Posted by: Yuuuug Booger ()
Date: May 12, 2018 06:52PM

Me after trial Wrote:
> Me after trial

He has a huge booger on the left side of his mouth. Surprised the photographer didn’t say anything.

Posted by: hsbsbsbs ()
Date: May 13, 2018 02:36PM

Can someone post the transcripts or link to where we can read the transcripts from the hearing, please and thank you?!

Posted by: circuit court ()
Date: May 13, 2018 03:16PM

hsbsbsbs Wrote:
> Can someone post the transcripts or link to where
> we can read the transcripts from the hearing,
> please and thank you?!

Go to the 4th floor of the courthouse and go the circuit court computer room and get the case number and then ask the clerk for the transcripts to read and make copies for you. Not sure if they are free but you can definitely get them.

Posted by: Wpoijoi ()
Date: May 13, 2018 07:44PM

Can someone honestly say what the real verdict and sentence is? Please. 5 years seems too light. Is it really 5 years? In essence the jury is saying Kieron was a little wrong. What did Kieron do wrong? I understand he went out the back and got into a fight with Mr. Fasick and Mr. Fasick cut his jugular vein during the fight.

Posted by: Verdict ()
Date: May 16, 2018 02:52PM

Guilty of Voluntary manslaughter. Sentencing in July. 1 to 10 years possible. I think the judge does the sentence.

Posted by: reply ()
Date: May 16, 2018 04:12PM

jury recommended 5. judge signs off on sentence in july. judge can decrease but cannot increase. judge will not decrease.

range was as low as a civil fine of $2500 (i.e., no jail or prison) and max 10 years.

Posted by: Ex judgde ()
Date: May 16, 2018 05:20PM

reply Wrote:
> jury recommended 5. judge signs off on sentence
> in july. judge can decrease but cannot increase.
> judge will not decrease.
>
> range was as low as a civil fine of $2500 (i.e.,
> no jail or prison) and max 10 years.

Bullshit. Judge can do full ten years which I think he will. 10 years in Greensville not 5 in St Brides.

Posted by: x judgedege ()
Date: May 16, 2018 06:31PM

Ex judgde Wrote:
> reply Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > jury recommended 5. judge signs off on
> sentence
> > in july. judge can decrease but cannot
> increase.
> > judge will not decrease.
> >
> > range was as low as a civil fine of $2500
> (i.e.,
> > no jail or prison) and max 10 years.
>
> Bullshit. Judge can do full ten years which I
> think he will. 10 years in Greensville not 5 in St
> Brides.

your reading comprehension is fucking pitiful

Posted by: Judge Wapner ()
Date: May 16, 2018 06:39PM

Yes the Judge has the final say in a voluntary manslaughter case. I am guessing he should give the full 10 years due to the brutality of the crime. -

Posted by: Which is it ()
Date: May 16, 2018 06:49PM

Which is it? Can the judge increase what the jury recommends or not?
I hoped Jay could would get murder 2.

Posted by: Judge imposes sentence not jury ()
Date: May 16, 2018 06:50PM

Jury conficted Mr Fasick of Voluntary manslaughter. In a voluntary manslkaghter the judge does the sentence. In this case it will be in July. There will be victim impact statements etc. The jury is done. The judge now decides on 1-10 years. This 5 year jury recommendation is not true. Wait until July.

Posted by: sdfaswe ()
Date: May 16, 2018 06:52PM

Which is it Wrote:
> Which is it? Can the judge increase what the jury
> recommends or not?
> I hoped Jay could would get murder 2.

The judge can give the full 10. No more than 10. I think anything less than 10 is wrong in this case.

Posted by: Most of you are wrong ()
Date: May 16, 2018 07:02PM

Prior to the jury recommending the sentence it heard from the victim’s family. I have no idea who testified. Fasick’s parents probably testified as well. The jury deliberated and made its recommendation.

Judge cannot increase sentence. Although he can decrease it he most likely will not. The judge heard the testimony at the sentencing portion of the trial and will take that into consideration.

Posted by: R U Troll? ()
Date: May 16, 2018 07:07PM

Most of you are wrong Wrote:
> Prior to the jury recommending the sentence it
> heard from the victim’s family. I have no idea
> who testified. Fasick’s parents probably
> testified as well. The jury deliberated and made
> its recommendation.
>
> Judge cannot increase sentence. Although he can
> decrease it he most likely will not. The judge
> heard the testimony at the sentencing portion of
> the trial and will take that into consideration.

This site is full of trolls so that is why I am asking. I thought the Judge did the sentence but I am wrong. 5 years seems too light considering he has done 1 already. He should the next 4 in a level 3 prison like Greensville hopefully and get a taste of real prison life.

Posted by: Lucky Gerbil ()
Date: May 16, 2018 07:31PM

Jay got lucky if he only gets 5 years. Level 2 prison instead of level 4. No Sussex or Wallins Ridge where he would have been brutalized. 4 years in a level 2 is still a shithole though.

Posted by: Funny thing is ()
Date: May 17, 2018 02:22AM

Funny that we are talking about 33 year old man murdering someone. Not a 16 year old, not someone getting robbed defending himself, just plain homicide.
Why didn’t they charge him with burglary?
If jay was not white, he woulda had multiple charges and not just murder 2.
Ffx co NOT getting their conviction is just another testament that the county is becoming another Maryland.
This county is shit when their judicial system sucks.
Sad day in Mudville.

Posted by: All white ()
Date: May 17, 2018 11:41AM

All white jury didn't do the right thing here. If Jay were black he would be doing at least 10 years. Racism is alive and well unfortunately.

Posted by: Tyrone K ()
Date: May 17, 2018 12:24PM

All white Wrote:
> All white jury didn't do the right thing here. If
> Jay were black he would be doing at least 10
> years. Racism is alive and well unfortunately.

Shit, blacks get 5 years for stealing or drug possession. The jury totally disrespected the Hart family as well as Kieron.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 17, 2018 12:33PM

All white Wrote:
> All white jury didn't do the right thing here. If
> Jay were black he would be doing at least 10
> years. Racism is alive and well unfortunately.

And you're a good example of it.

Posted by: Pussy Jury 69 ()
Date: May 17, 2018 08:16PM

Yes I know Greenspun is one of the best and that is why the Fasicks paid him the big money to represent Jay. I am guessing $40,000 for Greenpun. However, this jury should be ashamed of their lack of respect for a young man who was almost decapitated by Mr. Fasick. Kieron had a 1.8 blood alcohol level. He was probably buzzed. Jay was the aggressor who had the sharp knife on him. Jay left out the back door after insulting Kieron. Kieron went outside on the stairwell and lit a cigarette and Jay was on the bottom of the stairwell egging him on and Kieron came down the stairwell and the assault by Jay took place out of camera view. If having a high blood alcohol level swayed the jury for only 5 years than they are stupid. Kieron had no weapon on him. Jay did.

Posted by: Wow if true ()
Date: May 19, 2018 07:13AM

Mommy and daddy had BIG plans for that amount of retirement $$$ they had to tap into to save their wretched adoptee.
I think it was more than $40k btw.
Simple state felony kidnapping is $20k back in 2000. My landlord got charged with that bc he kept a tenant in a house until he got paid back rent!
This was murder 2, plus the atty was a high priced jew

Posted by: Vigilante Justice ()
Date: May 19, 2018 08:37AM

Jay can think he got away with deliberate and cold blooded murder but he'll get what's coming to him and it'll be way worse than any judicial system can impose!! Karma's a bitch and I can't wait to see what she has in store for his psychotic ass. But there was no fight, no altercation whatsoever it was cold blooded murder and to slit someone's throat is a bullshit pussy ass move. Whatever happened to fighting like a man.. oh but wait a min, Fasick is far from that while living under his mommy & daddy's roof and having them support him. Kieron was self made and supported himself.. a reputable & respected young man that didn't deserve this. He might of beat Fasick's ass but Kieron was no murderer. He was a real man who can defend himself but not from some schmuck who snuck him from behind. What kind of bullshit is that and the jury bought it or they got bought. It was a total disrespect to the Hart family; this whole trial was a wasted attempt and now a murderer will be set free in a few short years. Let's hope he doesn't blip out again or have it out for someone else like he clearly did for Kieron. All because he was jealous of the man Kieron was and he'd never measure up to that!

Posted by: Mr Wannabe ()
Date: May 19, 2018 08:45AM

Mr Wannabe is what I'm going to call Fasick.. Mr Wannabe cool and fit in like all the rest. He's so irrelevant he had to kill someone for people to recognize who he was. Yeah good luck w/ that loser.. you're still no where in comparison to Kieron and the man he will always be to everyone that knew & loves him.. There's a special place in hell for him and his bitchass attorney Greenspun. They'll rot together in hell for eternity because clearly they made a pact w/ the devil and he'll be collecting soon enough. My condolences to Kieron and his family, I am ashamed to even call this justice. It was a total mockery of our supposed justice system to only charge Fasick w/ Voluntary Manslaughter and sentenced to 5 years!! I say let his ass free and let the streets handle him!! That'll be justice.. nonetheless it didn't even look like Fasick's parents wanted him free.. they never attended the trial and stated multiple times his drug addiction, alcoholism and the fact he takes meds for his ADD!! Way to go jurors.. let's give this crazy lunatic another chance at life and hope he doesn't "react" again!!

Posted by: Ticking Timebomb ()
Date: May 19, 2018 08:52AM

Clearly Fasick is a timebomb waiting to happen. He's been a weirdo from day 1 and that's why he hardly had any friends. No family really even came to support him. He's lucky he got what he got.. but I think his odds would've been better on the inside rather than out of jail. The streets will get the justice the system couldn't because of bullshit tactics used to create a "reasonable doubt." Fasick won't be around for long.. he's a DEAD MAN WALKING!! I say let him out, set him free and wish him the best of luck with a life on the run!! Run Fasick.. run because you'll be forever looking at your back for the rest of your life. Although death would be merciful and you don't deserve mercy. A 30 yrs old man who can't throw hands.. what a puss'ay!! Had to use his little boyscout knife and couldn't fight to defend himself.. if that's even the truth. I call BS because this sounds like deliberate & intentional murder!! My regards to the Harts and their loss..

Posted by: Deadman ()
Date: May 19, 2018 08:53AM

Jay Fasick.. best of luck! Enjoy the time you've got in there.. because you're a DEADMAN WALKING when you get out!! Sorry ass loser who couldn't defend himself. Wasn't even a fair fight if you pulled your knife. Straight up bitchass!

Posted by: Pu$$yA$$ Fasick ()
Date: May 19, 2018 09:53AM

@me after the trial.. I hope he thinks he cheated the system. But once he's out, he'll be a dead man walking!! Should do us all a favor and take his own life but since he's coward anyways. Couldn't fight w/ his hands and had to use a knife because he knew Kieron would kick his ass!!

Posted by: Soon to be a Deadman ()
Date: May 19, 2018 01:11PM

Take a good look at this loser.. soon he'll be 6' under!! Faggot ass piece of shit.. he'd be better off in jail under police protection!
Attachments:
IMG_7472.JPG

Posted by: Jury 69 ()
Date: May 19, 2018 08:04PM

They were a weak bunch of people on this jury! Too bad there wasn't a few blacks on the jury. Blacks would have sent him away for at least 10 because if Jay were black he would have gotten 20 years. We still don't even know what the weak judge is going to do. He could reduce it. I hope not but this case was fucked up with a great Attorney Greenspun (not saying I like him) and an ok prosecution who let Greenspun take over too much and they weren't hard enough on the killer who is Jay Fasick. I would be shocked if the Judge suspends the 5 years but the jury has already shocked everyone. Is the 5 years from July or the 1 year he has served will count so it is 4 years in prison starting july? 4 years in prison is no cake walk especially for this little punk ass bitch Fasick. He just needs to disrespect the wrong guy once and he is fucked. I hope he gets sent Greensville for the 4 or 5 years.

Posted by: Die in prison ()
Date: May 19, 2018 09:23PM

Some dudes said in earlier thread that he acted soooo Black, people who didn’t even know him wanted to beat his ass.
He’ll get shanked and raped!

Posted by: gbgb ()
Date: May 20, 2018 10:01AM

Jury 69 Wrote:
> They were a weak bunch of people on this jury! Too
> bad there wasn't a few blacks on the jury. Blacks
> would have sent him away for at least 10 because
> if Jay were black he would have gotten 20 years.
> We still don't even know what the weak judge is
> going to do. He could reduce it. I hope not but
> this case was fucked up with a great Attorney
> Greenspun (not saying I like him) and an ok
> prosecution who let Greenspun take over too much
> and they weren't hard enough on the killer who is
> Jay Fasick. I would be shocked if the Judge
> suspends the 5 years but the jury has already
> shocked everyone. Is the 5 years from July or the
> 1 year he has served will count so it is 4 years
> in prison starting july? 4 years in prison is no
> cake walk especially for this little punk ass
> bitch Fasick. He just needs to disrespect the
> wrong guy once and he is fucked. I hope he gets
> sent Greensville for the 4 or 5 years.

If the Judge keeps the 5 year sentence than he has served 1 already so he has 4 more to go. Greenspun will try to keep Jay in Fairfax Jail as long as possible which is 1 more year. Virginia has no parole but has a 85 percent good behavior rule which means this shithead could be released at the earliest 3 years and 3 months because 85 percent of 5 years is 4 and 3 months and he has done 1. Got off too easy in my opinion. What about the burglary charge in the pet store? What about the Marijuana charge?

Posted by: Ffx county’s future ()
Date: May 20, 2018 11:28AM

Remember the courts having anti crime stances...circa 1990’s. Niggers would think twice about committing crimes in this county.

Now that ffx co has turned blue, most hardcore judges have retired or left for better states/SAFER states.

Fasick vs Commonwealth is just such a case.
Prosecutor was weak.
Media coverage sucked.
Miss Moran. Badasses like every in PW co too.

Posted by: Racism! ()
Date: May 20, 2018 11:47AM

Ffx county’s future Wrote:
> Remember the courts having anti crime
> stances...circa 1990’s. Niggers would think
> twice about committing crimes in this county.
>
> Now that ffx co has turned blue, most hardcore
> judges have retired or left for better
> states/SAFER states.
>
> Fasick vs Commonwealth is just such a case.
> Prosecutor was weak.
> Media coverage sucked.
> Miss Moran. Badasses like every in PW co too.

The racist media only wants blacks and Hispanics committing crimes especially in suburbs. If this were a black or ms 13 or Asian or any other Hispanic or middle eastern etc. this would be on the news much much more. Look at the Michael Cooker homicide on Colchester rd. We haven't heard jack shit about it. If Mr Cooker were Hispanic or black we would. Think about it my friends.

Posted by: gbbyhvg ()
Date: May 20, 2018 12:04PM

Soon to be a Deadman Wrote:
> Take a good look at this loser.. soon he'll be 6'
> under!! Faggot ass piece of shit.. he'd be better
> off in jail under police protection!

I am scared
Attachments:
3cd807ebdc84a8336066f919a918c663.jpg

Posted by: Hello Jaye ()
Date: May 21, 2018 04:35PM

I just added something special to YO commissary.....
Attachments:
D52442CB-E383-4FB3-8051-F70D5109253F.jpeg

Posted by: Nigga ()
Date: May 25, 2018 11:51AM

It's because his parents paid a lot of money that's all. It has nothing to do with him being "white". Dumb fucks

Posted by: Alan P ()
Date: May 25, 2018 12:11PM

Nigga Wrote:
> It's because his parents paid a lot of money
> that's all. It has nothing to do with him being
> "white". Dumb fucks

BULLSHIT! The white jury just couldn't put one of their own away for a substantial amount of time that he deserved. They give blacks 5 years for dealing an ounce of Cocaine. If Jay were black he would have gotten at least 10 years.

Posted by: Niggers get public defenders ()
Date: May 25, 2018 01:14PM

Niggers get public defenders most of the time unless they are rich niggers like snoop dogg.
He was in a vehicle that shot and killed another nigger named Woldemariam in Compton.
Snoops attorney makes that Jew Greenspun look like Ben Zion leister.
Therefore, niggers get shitty representation hence their sentencing.
Race is a factor but not to the degree most felon niggers think.

Date: May 25, 2018 07:29PM

That's complete bullshit. I bet you don't even know the whole story, do you..

Date: May 25, 2018 07:34PM

That's complete bullshit. I bet you don't even know the whole story, do h

Posted by: Tyrone K ()
Date: May 25, 2018 07:42PM

Nigga Wrote:
> That's complete bullshit. I bet you don't even
> know the whole story, do you..

What "story" you talkin bout wannabe nigger? Your man slit someone's throat and barely got 5 years. Already done 1 and probably a little over 3 more in a level 2. Lucky little white digger. Should have gotten at least 10 at a level 3 but white motherfucking jury couldn't send a white suburban man away that long. These juries have no problem sending blacks away for 20 years for stabbing deaths all the time. 100 percent racist Fairfax.

Date: May 25, 2018 08:06PM

If pale people weren't so dumb maybe justice would have been served.

Trash will take itself right on out.

Posted by: Crazy differnce on justice ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:58PM

I will give an example of racism in our County on Justice. Remember the jewelry store robbery at Brookfield plaza a couple years ago. One of the guys, the Indian, who didn't fire a gun but was the accomplice got 13 years in prison and will be release 2020. He is at Nottaway prison which is level 3-4. He is Indian. Jay slits a mans throat and gets 5 because the all white jury feels sorry him. The nigger in the case, William Franklin, is still in Fairfax Detention awaiting new trial. He get at least 30 years and didn't kill anyone.

Posted by: Looked up the case ()
Date: May 27, 2018 01:28PM

Jasminder Sethi was charge with robbery and had Jonathan Katz as his lawyer. He is at Nottaway prison until 2020. William Timothy Franklin is still at Fairfax Jail and has good ole Peter Greenspun as his lawyer. He probably used his dirty money to pay Greenspun top dollars. I have no idea when his trial in Circuit Court is. Should be soon. He will more time than Mr Sethi but Greenspun is good. You never know what Greenspun can do to get sentence reduced.

Posted by: Damn Jew lawyers ()
Date: May 27, 2018 02:54PM

Jay is going to get his.
Kieron had a shit load of grimey friends.

Posted by: ilaughedsohardipissedmyself ()
Date: May 27, 2018 03:28PM

Jay put that work in no doubt.
Mara Salvatrucha will likely pull his resume for sure and thank God for 1% white parents. You know when its all said and done maybe Jay can do another 8 years of Community Collage from the comfort of his swinger parents basement.

Posted by: Nova00 ()
Date: September 19, 2020 11:50AM

Did he get early release due to Covid-19 or is he still in prison

Posted by: Gerbil ()
Date: September 01, 2022 02:45PM

Posted by: status unknown ()
Date: September 02, 2022 06:06PM

That's weird. There appears to be a total news blackout on the pet store killer.

Posted by: Kieron still dead ()
Date: September 02, 2022 07:04PM

I didn't hear of him getting out

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.