HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Neil Diamond Coming to Patriot Center
Posted by: wbva3fan ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:10PM

So happy. This means glad. Neil Diamond is coming to Patriot Center. This is concert hall. It is at George Mason University. Some call GMU. Neil Diamond is nice. He sing nice. My caretaker is fan. He is seven feet tall. He has eye patch. He has hook for hand. He has bad temper.

Where can I buy tickets? This means to be able to go. Take caretaker and goldfish to! Would goldfish require ticket? I like Neil Diamond. Neil Diamond is nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Neil Diamond Coming to Patriot Center
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:19PM

http://www.patriotcenter.com/tickets/

Tickets may be purchased at the Patriot Center box office, which is open Monday-Thursday 10:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M. and Friday-Saturday 10:00 A.M.-5:30 P.M. Tickets are also available at all Ticketmaster outlets, including all Macy's locations, and by calling Ticketmaster Phonecharge, at (703) 573-SEAT or (202) 397-SEAT. Tickets may also be purchased online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com. Click here for a list of ticket outlet locations.

Group sales discounts are offered for most of the family entertainment presentations and some concerts at the Patriot Center. For more information on group sales discounts, please see the Group Tickets section of this site or contact our Group Sales office at Washington Sport & Entertainment at (202) 661-5061.

Information on season tickets and group sales to George Mason Men's and Women's basketball, please call the Athletic Ticket Office at George Mason University at (703) 993-3270.

Date: December 29, 2009 03:27PM

Ferfex,

This nice of you. Thank you. You are nice. Nice in spirit of season. Neil Diamond so nice to. Worry caretaker height with chairs. Worry caretakers blocking view of other with height. Patriot Center is nice place but this cause problem.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:37PM

I heard there's a killer parking lot scene before Neil Diamond shows. Major major partying.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:42PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard there's a killer parking lot scene before
> Neil Diamond shows. Major major partying.

Watch out for narc's in tie dye shirts trying to buy acid.

Posted by: HMPL ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:44PM

TheMeeper Wrote:

From the makers of the cult classic "Heavy Metal Parking Lot," I proudly present "Neil Diamond Parking Lot." Sorry, no Zebraman.

Date: December 29, 2009 03:49PM

So excited now. Tailgate in Tercel. Caretaker in parking lot sing Kentucky woman. This is nice song. Maybe I throw my underpants on stage. Like Tom Jones concerts. Kmart did not return them. Small skid marks okay. Neil Diamond likes.Maybe meet nice woman at concert. This means person with breasts. This is nice.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:49PM

Lurker. Wrote:
>
> Watch out for narc's in tie dye shirts trying to
> buy acid.

It'd be funny to show up there with a tank full of nitrous, trying to sell balloons to the Neil Diamond fans, just to see the reaction you'd get.

Posted by: Opus ()
Date: December 29, 2009 03:51PM

I'd recognize that last guy in the clip anywhere. That is the famous Bozo the clown from Ringling Bros. Circus.

Date: December 29, 2009 03:52PM

Take Tercel. Tailgate in Tercel. Caretaker sing Kentucky Woman in parking lot. Meet women. This means those with boobs. Perhaps throw underpants on stage. Kmart wont return them. Small skid marks okay? No problem.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 29, 2009 04:13PM

Posted by: jbob ()
Date: December 29, 2009 04:52PM

Is Will Ferrell gonna be there too? He's better at being Neil Diamond than Neil Diamond is.

Posted by: 12345 ()
Date: December 29, 2009 09:54PM

Man, not cool, I got really excited when I saw this and then suffered a major letdown when I looked it up. :-(

Date: December 29, 2009 11:29PM

Ahhhhhh yes. Another queer-pride convention!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 30, 2009 04:55AM

TheMeeper Wrote:

He is the Jews Springsteen you know. Barry Mainilow thinks he is the Jewish Springsteen, but Neil has got that covered!

Posted by: Opus ()
Date: December 30, 2009 09:01AM

There will be book clubs meeting in the parking lot before the show. Bring the latest book you are reading and share the experience with others.

Posted by: Ron Burgundy ()
Date: December 30, 2009 01:08PM

Neil Diamond sucks.

Date: December 31, 2009 03:20PM

Mr Burgundy,

Neil Diamond is nice man. He sings carols. This means Christmas songs. He sings nice. Caretaker likes him to. We throw underwear on stage. Tom Jones gets underwear. Now Neil Diamond gets underwear. Underwear slightly used but nice.

Posted by: HansenFan ()
Date: December 31, 2009 03:51PM

wbva3fan,
Maybe it just mean you a retard boy. You know I mean like a boy that is a retarded.
-Sir

Date: December 31, 2009 04:34PM

I am from Ukraine. This is country. It is part of former Soviet Union. This means communist country. Had to buy bootleg copies of Neil Diamond. Not allowed under Soviet rules. This not nice. Neil Diamond was propaganda. This means anti-communist. Communism not nice. Neil Diamond is.

Posted by: Taint ()
Date: December 31, 2009 04:59PM

When is his concert?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: December 31, 2009 06:30PM

One thing is certain. This will be a total GILF fest and there probably won't be a single straight guy there, so if you're into the cougar scene, you can get some for sure.

Date: December 31, 2009 08:31PM

Cougars are dangerous animals. THey are not nice. They have big teeth. They have big claws. Cougars at Neil Diamond concert not. They at Hans and Frans show in Vegas.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.