HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Redskins Fat Load Speaks
Posted by: Fairfax Felix ()
Date: December 26, 2009 11:29AM

Don't you just love Fat Albert. He thinks the Redskins needs leadership. How much are they paying him? Possibly the most out of shape DL. Perhaps we can trade him and throw in Portis and Landry as a bonus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Redskins Fat Load Speaks
Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 26, 2009 01:02PM

Fairfax Felix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't you just love Fat Albert. He thinks the
> Redskins needs leadership. How much are they
> paying him? Possibly the most out of shape DL.
> Perhaps we can trade him and throw in Portis and
> Landry as a bonus.

Watched some tape on CNN, Albert is grossly out of shape and overweight...he should lead himself away from the garbage food. How many whoppers does $41 mil buy?

Date: December 26, 2009 01:26PM

What a fucking disaster. Just the latest example of why Danny Boy shouldn't own an NFL franchise. Wait until the new coach circus starts! Who will it be? Will it be Shanahan? Will Shanahan be allowed to hire his own assistants? Is Shanahan going to be stuck with Jimmy Clausen at QB, even if he doesn't want him? Is Portis going to be the starting RB?

As the Skins Turn will keep on turning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: December 26, 2009 01:28PM

Maybe so, but he is right about the leadership part. Zorn has proven to be an incompetent coach and I think other players feel the same way.

Date: December 26, 2009 01:35PM

Numbers Wrote:
> Maybe so, but he is right about the leadership
> part. Zorn has proven to be an incompetent coach
> and I think other players feel the same way.

Zorn and Blache suck, to be sure. But it is bad form for Fat Ass to come out to the media and bitch about it, especially because Zorn and Blache asserted their leadership by telling him to go home for showing up 20 minutes late to a meeting. It smacks of pettiness on Haynesworth's part, especially when his lack of physical conditioning has as much to do with his poor performance this season as any scheme hatched by Blache and company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 26, 2009 02:03PM

Haynesworth acknowledged he was "about 20 minutes late getting to the meeting. I was late. I'll pay the fine. The thing that doesn't make any sense to me, they're talking about disciplinary action because I was 20 minutes late? I'm not going to throw anybody under the bus, but I've seen guys two hours late, show up right before practice on a normal day, and they get to do everything and [the coaches] just respond with, 'Whatever.' This is like the second time I've ever been late. In the preseason, I fell asleep and was like a couple of minutes late for a meeting. This is the second time I've ever been late for a meeting and I get sent home."

Haynesworth believes that Zorn used his tardiness as an excuse to discipline him because of the coaching staff's anger about his recent biting postgame comments. "They're all against me or whatever," he said. "But I know what I'm saying is right because I've been in a scheme that works."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/25/AR2009122501780_2.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2009 02:04PM by ferfux.

Date: December 26, 2009 02:07PM

Zorn is an ineffective head coach who got in way over his head. I think he handled the turmoil presented with a lot of class and I wish him all the best.

I wonder if Buddy Ryan would come out of retirement...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2009 02:07PM by Dane Bramage.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: December 26, 2009 02:57PM

ferfux Wrote:
> Haynesworth acknowledged he was "about 20 minutes
> late getting to the meeting. I was late. I'll pay
> the fine. The thing that doesn't make any sense to
> me, they're talking about disciplinary action
> because I was 20 minutes late? I'm not going to
> throw anybody under the bus, but I've seen guys
> two hours late, show up right before practice on a
> normal day, and they get to do everything and
> just respond with, 'Whatever.'

Portis, you think?

Date: December 26, 2009 03:02PM

The coaches said nothing about Portis being late because Portis is Dan Snyder's buddy. Haynesworth is probably also a buddy of Snyder's. I'm sure Haynesworth and Snyder sit around smoking cigars at Redskins Park and bitch about the coaching staff. Portis was doing this same shit last year when he sarcastically referred to Zorn as an "offensive guru." Snyder has fostered a horrible culture with the Skins that will undermine anyone who goes in there and who tries to "lead."

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: December 26, 2009 04:19PM

Maybe Zorn and the other coaches were so sick of a fat fuck who's so out of shape that he has to get oxygen on critical defensive downs, so fuck yeah they punished him. He's probably pissed because he missed out on the donuts and the vending machine on the way out was void of Butterfingers...

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: December 26, 2009 04:57PM

Sending him home from practice doesn't help anything. If he's so out of shape, he should be at practice to get in better shape. He probably went home and ate a whole turkey with gravy.

Date: December 26, 2009 05:48PM

You have to wonder if Zorn isn't living with the delusion that Bruce Allen might actually keep him if he acts tough on players now (especially a big name star). Zorn doesn't strike me as a guy with a lot of common sense.

Date: December 26, 2009 08:14PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Zorn doesn't strike me as a guy with a
> lot of common sense.

Oh, hell - he's probably a lock to stay then. Dysfunction breeds dysfunction.

Date: December 28, 2009 08:04AM

How 'bout them Redskins? Seems like the day they announced Bruce Allen's hiring, most of the team packed up their lockers in anticipation of playing for Cleveland, Detroit or the UFL next year.

Posted by: dono ()
Date: December 28, 2009 08:39AM

skins were playing some good football for a few weeks there. Missed the Giants game but last night against Dallas the Offense was a disgrace. Moss tried anyway. Everyone else has given up. The defense was pretty good as usual though they looked a level down as well.

Edit
I am struck now by the similarities between MOM and the redskins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2009 09:02AM by dono.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: December 28, 2009 09:18AM

Moss tried? He can't get open against a linebacker, and when he DOES make a catch, he goes down like a paper doll.

And Holmgren aint takin any of these losers on HIS roster,PERIOD. They carry the stench of the Redskins on them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.