HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SPAMMERS
Posted by: WETMU ()
Date: April 19, 2018 08:45PM

804-971-6594 NUMBER BEING USED BY RUSSIAN sPAMMERS SENDING TEXTS TO CELL PHONES ILLEGALLY? sEARCHES BRING UP AN ORIGIN MAP IN RUSSIA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SPAMMERS
Posted by: eeff3 ()
Date: April 19, 2018 10:01PM

before changing my phone number i traced "continual spam" to A GERMAN IT COMPANY, and the company hosting their name (godaddy) refused to take action. the german company of course laughed (i cannot sue them or throw rocks at their windows: THEY'RE IN GERMANY, they're laughing)

THE FACT IS, is current network technology sometimes can be spoofed. you have no idea if you got spoofed, therefore (unless you have an equipment map on knowlege) you can't say for sure if spam was "SPOOFED"

Germany, China, south america, muslims, and Russia, microsoft, japan ... england have allot of hackers that attack the USA. Russia, Japan, and China ... Germany have some good hackers that help USA (note the reverse order).

They all write "apps and programs" using WELFARE MONEY AND GOV MONEY - most (free) apps on the internet are USA apps "re-written / copy lefted" (both improved modernly but destroyed in original compatibility and wide capability).

the world of programming is quite the travesty, infact

Re: SPAMMERS
Posted by: vcwvw ()
Date: April 19, 2018 10:04PM

believe me if I could twist cary's arm to give me an IP and send a bag of flaming shit in the mail to whoever is spamming FFU i would

it's not that simple, and you can't send a bag of shit to the "wrong" address ;)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.