HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
30 years ago, many of the children of the illegals I went to school with desperately wanted to assimilate to American society. So what changed between then and now?
Posted by: w9fc9 ()
Date: April 19, 2018 04:38PM

Today, why do so many of them choose not to?

What changed between now and then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 years ago, many of the children of the illegals I went to school with desperately wanted to assimilate to American society. So what changed between then and now?
Posted by: Big mistake ()
Date: April 19, 2018 04:48PM

You started watching FOX News.

Re: 30 years ago, many of the children of the illegals I went to school with desperately wanted to assimilate to American society. So what changed between then and now?
Posted by: fydgx ()
Date: April 19, 2018 04:54PM

DISH_Systems_DishLATINO_Channels_03-1.jp

30 years ago this did not exist.

Posted by: 94btn ()
Date: April 19, 2018 04:54PM

Big mistake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You started watching FOX News.

Your comment makes no sense.

Posted by: Diversity! ()
Date: April 19, 2018 05:29PM

Some of Discovery Network channels run Spanish language programs - on the American channel. I saw a show the other day on Velocity about Mexicans who pimp out tractor trailers. The entire show was in Spanish.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: April 19, 2018 05:52PM

The rest of their beaner families arrived and they could stop pretending that they ever liked whitey.

Posted by: eedvw ()
Date: April 19, 2018 06:07PM

chimp out monitor Wrote:
> The rest of their beaner families arrived and they
> could stop pretending that they ever liked whitey.

lol

true

lol

Posted by: Big mistake ()
Date: April 19, 2018 07:30PM

94btn Wrote:
> Your comment makes no sense.

Watching FOX News makes no sense. The paranoid delusions of the right-wing in total make no sense.

Posted by: Doc Thompson ()
Date: April 19, 2018 07:32PM

The deplorables in general will never be able to heal themselves. They are just a lost cause at this point.

Posted by: BabbleStain Says What? ()
Date: April 19, 2018 11:34PM

>The paranoid delusions of the

Getting enough air ? Go outside get out of the bathroom before you collapse

Posted by: 6ppf4 ()
Date: April 19, 2018 11:46PM

shut up lying gerrymanderer2 democrat

30 years ago there were few illegals and most chose to set at their own "not white" table despite cafeteria staff telling them not to do it several times

very few non-whites spoke good english and blended in, but the ones that did blended in well in any social group

Posted by: evved ()
Date: April 19, 2018 11:47PM

in a small school (pre-highschool) you could count those people on ONE HAND

ON HAND YOU ASSHOLE

Posted by: Beantown ()
Date: April 19, 2018 11:58PM

Attachments:
1524189887154.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.