HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nigger goes to Starbucks, demands free coffee as "reparations," barista happily complies
Posted by: Gimmedats! ()
Date: April 18, 2018 12:49PM

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-black-man-demands-free-starbucks-coffee-as-reparations-white-barista-immediately-complies/

A white Starbucks barista probably violated company policy when she handed over a free coffee to a black man who demanded it in the name of race “reparations.”

Bryan Sharpe, who goes by “Hotep Jesus” on Twitter, filmed himself going into a Starbucks store to demand a “free coffee” because they’re “racist.”

“I heard ya’ll was racist, so I came to get my free coffee,” Sharpe says in the video to the white barista taking his order.

“I saw that!” the girls responds.

“I heard you guys don’t like black people, so I came to get my Starbucks reparations voucher,” Sharpe continues.

“Not our store,” the barista says.

“Is that a real thing?” she asks him. “I mean, I’ll give it to you, I saw that on my Twitter last night and I was like, what the f*ck!”

“I need a free coffee,” Sharpe tells her, taking advantage of the stupidity of the company.

“I’ll give you a free coffee,” the barista says.

“That’s what I’m talking about! This is justice,” Sharpe says sarcastically. “This is justice. This is what I’m talking about.”

The barista went onto to offer his choice of milk and flavoring.

“Black privilege gets me free coffee,” Sharpe says. “I love racism. Only in America.”

Niggers may hate the Alt-right, but they laugh at cucked whites.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nigger goes to Starbucks, demands free coffee as "reparations," barista happily complies
Posted by: New Scheme ()
Date: April 18, 2018 01:06PM

Every company will be deemed racist, and "reparations" will be extorted to keep the peace.
Attachments:
946daedb-ecd2-4087-aa1f-2fd7fe59b6ba.jpeg

Re: Nigger goes to Starbucks, demands free coffee as "reparations," barista happily complies
Posted by: New World Order ()
Date: April 18, 2018 01:20PM

A Libtard's dream

Posted by: No Downside Visible ()
Date: April 18, 2018 02:11PM

I am absolutely in favor of this.

All black people should be able to go into any Starbucks and get free coffee, as well as loiter for as long as they like and use the bathrooms without making a purchase.

Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: April 18, 2018 04:41PM

One of the black guys has a degree in finance that should really upset you if you are white trash. The movie the black panther grossed over 1 billion dollars I wonder why there hasn't been any comments on that .

Posted by: Maybe... ()
Date: April 18, 2018 05:32PM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the black guys has a degree in finance that
> should really upset you if you are white trash.
> The movie the black panther grossed over 1 billion
> dollars I wonder why there hasn't been any
> comments on that .

Because nobody gives a fuck?

Posted by: Black Panther is new messiah ()
Date: April 18, 2018 07:29PM

MLK was the nigger spokesperson for a bit. Then, public found out he was with white prostitutes the night before he died.
Then, nothing for about 45years then a half white guy wins presidency.
You niggers suddenly call him “black messiah”
No longer President.
Now, it’s “BLACK PANTHER TIME!”
You’re new hero is a comic book.
Great job low IQ negroes!

Date: April 18, 2018 08:14PM

Dont forget about Rocky Balboa the make believe white heavyweight champ and those dumb crazy Republican presidential candidates we can go on and on . See white honky bitch nobody lives in a bigger fantasy land than whites.

Posted by: grenadas ()
Date: April 18, 2018 09:19PM

shut up, nigger.

Posted by: dumb niggers ()
Date: April 18, 2018 09:24PM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the black guys has a degree in finance that
> should really upset you if you are white trash.
> The movie the black panther grossed over 1 billion
> dollars I wonder why there hasn't been any
> comments on that .

A movie paid for and owned by a giant corporation run exclusively by jews should bother me? Did you niggers get some sort of "nigger dividend" for it? LOL

You see, the average IQ of an American nigger is 85. That's so low, you don't even realize just how stupid you are. To the rest of us, you're like children (and you are in more ways than one - just like children, we have to house and feed you, too).

Posted by: Coonlyfe ()
Date: April 18, 2018 09:30PM

Attachments:
1520065110180.jpg

Date: April 18, 2018 10:13PM

Fine Americans here .
Attachments:
IMG_20180401_093911.jpg

Posted by: White brother #1 ()
Date: April 18, 2018 10:56PM

The black devil does not belong in civilization.

Never has, never will.

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Posted by: anon-e-moose ()
Date: April 19, 2018 12:48AM

Jesus you all need help

Posted by: Reparashuns ()
Date: April 19, 2018 05:25AM

What we need is free coffee!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.