HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tysons gridlock now
Posted by: Bounce House ()
Date: December 22, 2009 05:56PM

Tysons II area including Greensboro Drive is totally locked up right now. Merry fucking Christmas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tysons gridlock now
Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: December 22, 2009 06:01PM

Saw the same at Springfield Mall. Backed up onto the Parkway. I wouldnt go in that Mall anyday even if someone held a gun to my head but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

You would think with online ordering why does anyone with half a brain wait until the last minute and go to the mall. Hopefully these dummies learned a lesson but I doubt it.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 22, 2009 06:43PM

Bounce House Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tysons II area including Greensboro Drive is
> totally locked up right now. Merry fucking
> Christmas.

I was stuck in it for about 50 minutes. People in Pimmit Hills were stuck on the snowpack, so I had to turn around and go back out onto 7 at Idylwood, all the way up to 123 and then down past the malls. Gridlock the whole way, especially the intersection of 123 and International. What a fucking disaster.

Posted by: Bounce House ()
Date: December 22, 2009 06:48PM

Still here

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 22, 2009 07:08PM

I work right at 495 and 7. I left work at 3:55 and it took half an hour to get to 66 (which was actually pretty clear). But I don't know how much of that was holiday shopping and how much was blocked lanes on the entrance ramp. Plus there was an overturned pickup on the ramp to 66. It is annoying, but I knew that would be the cost of working in tysons. So I just turn up the music and try to relax.

Posted by: The Grinch ()
Date: December 22, 2009 07:08PM

the only reason I ever went to the mall was to look at the hot chicks. Especially the hot teenage chicks/MILF combos shopping at xmass.

Posted by: dude ()
Date: December 22, 2009 07:46PM

The Grinch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the only reason I ever went to the mall was to
> look at the hot chicks. Especially the hot
> teenage chicks/MILF combos shopping at xmass.

You and ALL us dudes at the mall. Does anyone think we actually shop there?? Especially since most of the stores are geared toward women shoppers. Love the sexy women in tight jeans and knee high black boots.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.