HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Beauty and Day spas
Posted by: Unhappy Native in Fx. County ()
Date: December 29, 2006 12:04AM

DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE BEAUTY AND DAY SPAS IN FAIRFAX COUNTY WHICH PROVICE HAPPY ENDINGS?? Do I need to say more?? I am mad and angry at these businesses which set up shop in our county and provide EXTRA SPECIAL for MEN. They may do women I don't know. I know for sure there are two in SPRINGFIELD listed under BEAUTY AND DAY SPAS throug the super yellow pages on the web, which provide these services. I am willing and able to go to the county and start prostesting and turning them in. What are you feelings or ideas? LET'S TAKE THE TRASH OUT OF OUR COUNTY. WE DON'T LIVE IN THE GHETTO.Are you with me??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beauty and Day spas
Posted by: Colin ()
Date: December 29, 2006 12:16AM

#1. Springfield has more urgent problems than this.

#2. Where are the places in Springfield and how much do they charge?

Posted by: +burpgun+ ()
Date: December 29, 2006 01:29AM

Protest the one tangible benefit of the country's immigration problem? Where do I sign?

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: December 29, 2006 09:34AM

Unhappy, I need a 25 dollar finish. Can you help me out? What's your address?

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: December 29, 2006 09:43AM

Well I don't know what you are talking about but there are several spas in Fairfax that are totally nice and provide much needed services for people in the relaxation and beauty departments. My fave is Fairfax Massage where I have been going for over 15 years. Robin Shade is the owner and she also runs a therapeutic massage school. They are excellent for stress reducing, muscle pulls, etc. The massages that you are thinking about are the ones who advertise in the Post sports section and are usually run by Asian women. They regularly get arrested and closed down only to reopen somewhere else. Only some loser would go to one of those places since it is not really a "massage" but something X rated.
Oh another place for a great facial is Fairfax Skin Care also in Fairfax City. I get facials there on a regular basis and honestly, my skin looks amazing for my age. I try to take good care of my skin and my body. I guess it's a "girl thing".
Only a few places are the X rated places. Most of the beauty and day spas are for men and women who want to look nice and relax.

Trickie

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 29, 2006 12:24PM

A great bargain is Heritage Institute in Falls Church (accross from the bowling alley) and I believe in Manassas. They train students in massage and students who need practise time work on the public for $25 for an hour massage, The students are graded via a questionaire you fill out at the end, so they really wor hard.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: December 29, 2006 01:41PM

I guess, basically, there's two types of Beauty and Day spas....at one the patron gets a facial...the other, the patron gives the facial! LOL

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: December 29, 2006 02:51PM

Now you post this... It would of made great gift cards for Christmas.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 29, 2006 03:34PM

saw a news report on this a while back. The asian woman who represented the "Spa's" was straight out of the 80's hair a mile high and tammy faye baker makeup. She sounded F.O.B. and you just KNEW despiter her protestations to the contrary she was trading in illegal trafficking of women from other countries. THat and the mile long line of parked SUV's, Caddies, and other luxury cars in this crummy neighborhood.

Posted by: hi hi ()
Date: December 29, 2006 11:25PM

25 dollars for a massage??? Wow. That is a bargain. Do you get to pick the sex of the masseuse? I'm not a homophobe but i wouldn't feel comfortable getting a massage from a guy.

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: December 29, 2006 11:52PM

hi hi, say hello to Durk.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: December 30, 2006 01:53AM

Unhappy Native in Fx. County Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE BEAUTY AND DAY SPAS IN
> FAIRFAX COUNTY WHICH PROVICE HAPPY ENDINGS?? Do I
> need to say more?? I am mad and angry at these
> businesses which set up shop in our county and
> provide EXTRA SPECIAL for MEN. They may do women I
> don't know. I know for sure there are two in
> SPRINGFIELD listed under BEAUTY AND DAY SPAS
> throug the super yellow pages on the web, which
> provide these services. I am willing and able to
> go to the county and start prostesting and turning
> them in. What are you feelings or ideas? LET'S
> TAKE THE TRASH OUT OF OUR COUNTY. WE DON'T LIVE IN
> THE GHETTO.Are you with me??

How you know they province "happy endings??" I obtain much interest for you discount referral service. I protest lack of engrish good and driving skills on county roadways.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 30, 2006 09:47AM

hi hi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 25 dollars for a massage??? Wow. That is a
> bargain. Do you get to pick the sex of the
> masseuse? I'm not a homophobe but i wouldn't feel
> comfortable getting a massage from a guy.

No, you do not get to pick, I believe it is in some random order... I have had both woman and men give me massages. I go with my wife and she always gets assigned the good looking girl. Once, I was about to jump up up and asked to trade, but my wife gave me the "dont you dare" stare before I could. HA HA HA HA.

And I really would not worry, everyone there is extremely professional. Any indecent moves and they kick you or the massager out. Would you pay thousands to go to a school and then risk it all on a quick, cheap thrill? Well maybe Gravis would....

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: August 29, 2020 08:46PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.