HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
There are NO 1 Bedroom apartments left in Fairfax County with rent <$1,000.
Posted by: FfxU rent is too damn high party ()
Date: March 29, 2018 01:45PM

I have been searching all morning.

Sources:

apartments.com

rent.com

apartmentfinder.com

hotpads.com

apartmentguide.com

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/nva/apa?query=fairfax+county&max_price=1000&availabilityMode=0&housing_type=1&sale_date=all+dates

Search Parameters: ONE Bedroom (not a studio!), max rent $1000, in Fairfax County proper (not the City of Alexandria but including the Route 1 portion of Fairfax County- I mean the WHOLE county itself. Also not including Fairfax City, although there were none there either).

I saw a few studio apartments for $1100- but they had long waiting lists and did not fit the thread title criteria of a proper 1 bedroom (with a separate sleeping room with a door in a managed building).

I included affordable apartments in my search as well (income-restricted) but excluded 55 and up (senior) apartments.

There were plenty of basement apartments in private homes as well as rooms rented out of private condos and townhouses- but once again, one is dealing direct with the owner and not a management company. Plus you are still ins someone else's private home and may have to share a kitchen, laundry, etc. Who wants to pay $1000 a month and be told when they can and cannot cook and do laundry??? Or be told they cannot smoke in their room or even have a guest come by at any time? Might as well move back in with the parents at this point!!

The rent IS too damn high.

In 2003 I had a 800 square foot 1 bedroom apartment with washer and dryer in Herndon for $890. Same apartment now, with NO renovations- $1,490. Why??????

The average now for a 1 bedroom apartment is $1,350, 2 bedrooms $1,550.

At this point, might as well get a mortgage.

I think this is by design. Conspiracy? I don't know. Just thinking outloud here.

Any input welcome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: There are NO 1 Bedroom apartments left in Fairfax County with rent <$1,000.
Posted by: Someone Has to Pay ()
Date: March 29, 2018 01:49PM

They need high rent to cover the cost of free housing for the illegals.

Posted by: When Ilegals Pack In ()
Date: March 29, 2018 01:58PM

They can pay any rent. The people who benefit are the Democrat politicos and slumlords.

Democrats have created the high rents, the answer is vote them out

Posted by: Really?? ()
Date: March 29, 2018 02:04PM

You expect something to cost the same as it did 15 years ago?

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: March 29, 2018 02:10PM

You think it's bad now, wait another 10 years. Try the same search now in San Francisco.

It's combination of factors but the libs only want two kinds of people living here - rich limo liberals and illegals. The rich people can afford it and the illegals get a 4 BR place for $2400, then put up curtains to make a shitload more "bedrooms" while the county looks the other way. If you get 12 adult beaners in that place (pretty common) that's $200 a month, which leaves lots of cash to send home to the motherland and still afford kegs of beer every month.

I've met these people. This is very very common.

There is no place for you in the new Fairfax because you don't make enough money and you are legal.

Posted by: We don't want you ()
Date: March 29, 2018 03:06PM

You can't find eggs anymore for 12 cents a dozen either. If you can't afford to live here...LEAVE!

Posted by: gxfuw ()
Date: March 29, 2018 05:01PM

It is contrived poverty, specifically so higher paid gov workers to thrive in.

It ALLOWS fx co gov to pick who lives or dies, by keeping their pay so high they aren't effected

while they import illegals to pad the voting box

WHERE THE SHIT HITS THE FAN for you is finding an employer or govenrment job. few or no employers in the area pay enough to cover rent, and you have to be a communist or family member to get into the government jobs, a political player

Posted by: walden3twinfx ()
Date: March 29, 2018 07:29PM

There are NO 1 Bedroom apartments left in Fairfax County with rent <$1,000. new

Posted by: FfxU rent is too damn high party ()

Date: March 29, 2018 01:45PM

Avi Conversation: If one wants to "benefits" of living in near one of "Fairfax Urban Hub Crucible", in a free market economy, one must be willing to pay the higher rent, or do what I am trying to do, which is to find a "Sharing Arrangment" with another qualified and dependable person, for a
2 BD/2 BTH Apartment.

The 2 BD/2 BTH market rate is about $2000/mo, so by sharing, each paying
$1000/MO, one can still live in one of the Fairfax County Urban hubs.

For me, I also need a "Wheel Chair Access", beside having to find a qualified
and dependable unrelated sharing professional or another healthy wheel chair bound person.
Attachments:
WHEEL CHAIR BOUND PATIENT ADVOCATE FX VA Part A 01.jpg

Posted by: Poster Wants Illegals ()
Date: March 29, 2018 07:45PM

>We don't want you ()

We know libtard who you want plus all the S-hole people too, all your family

Now leave ! Go Home, You Have to Go Home

Posted by: Hillary's schlong ()
Date: March 29, 2018 10:50PM

Party too much old wheelchair dude?

Posted by: wally ()
Date: March 29, 2018 11:27PM

It's simple, really. The rent is high because people are willing to pay it.

Posted by: xxfnn ()
Date: March 30, 2018 01:33AM

the image above i assume is FAKE NEWS produced by an area 501c

fx co gov does NOT put those in wheel chairs into independant living luxury condos

that picture is fake: SUBSTANCIATE THE MONEY DISBURSED, THAT IT IS << %25 OF FEDERAL FUNDING, IN ACTUARY FASHION PLEASE

Posted by: uh3tj ()
Date: March 30, 2018 01:37AM

The truth is there is room in fairfax for building (uncut land) and materials (you'll see more asians than anyone else taking them - though the source of their new found funding is suspect).

It is being hoarded by democrats. the whole south of fairfax now has neighborhoods build by illegals mexicans and sold to mexicans that fx co gov employs: luxurgy homes with property.

IT'S ALL PICKED WINNING IN FAIRFAX. almost all business is either a government contract or it's "big family/bank owned" and selling to customers who have money to spend due to government contracts

Posted by: bioclotidtai ()
Date: November 18, 2020 12:13PM

I understand you. My friend was looking for an apartment in Fairfax County for a very long time. But everything was very expensive. I don't talk to him anymore. But the last time we met, he told me about his apartment. He rents it. The building where he rents an apartment has a lot of cool additions. This building has a gym. This is very convenient. He rents this apartment with an average statistical income. As he says, he has a 2 bedroom luxury apartment kips bay. And that's what he likes best.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 02:20PM by bioclotidtai.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: November 18, 2020 12:38PM

Why even choose to 'live' in FFC is the larger question as jobs and affordable housing are plentiful in most other suburban areas of the country. The only reason one would choose to live in such a shithole as Fairfax County is being married to a gummit job, enjoys hours in soul sucking traffic, prefers living among liberals, blacks and illegals, living in cramped quarters, paying high taxes and the crazy cost of everything else.

Posted by: The Great State of Ralph’s Mind ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:19PM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why even choose to 'live' in FFC is the larger
> question as jobs and affordable housing are
> plentiful in most other suburban areas of the
> country. The only reason one would choose to live
> in such a shithole as Fairfax County is being
> married to a gummit job, enjoys hours in soul
> sucking traffic, prefers living among liberals,
> blacks and illegals, living in cramped quarters,
> paying high taxes and the crazy cost of everything
> else.

Not everyone marries their sister and is a member of the kkk, Ralphie. You might try to be receptive of others lifestyle, even those from thirty two months ago.

Posted by: The Why . You Voted For The (D) ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:29PM

>Same apartment now, with NO renovations- $1,490. Why??????

You made your bed with your democrat vote to turn Fairfax into a sanctuary county for illegals inviting masses of them to crowd into those cheap apts your looking for

While you could only afford a 1000 a month now 5 to 6 illegals in the unit you would have can pay 100 a week cash to the green card apt boss who lives free and saves to buy their own home to become a house boss earning thousands a month tax free while getting public assistance from Democrats all which increases rents across NOVA as the supply exceeds demand for cheap housing and Democrats are willing to give housing assistance to new immigrants who make 110 k a year stiffing US citizens in the process , could you expect that in their home countries NO

Only those who hate America or the stupid or pompous ass liberal elites vote for the (D) to give up their liberty and live in squalor like the third world that this country will be for a (D) vote

Someday you and other (D) voting drones will wake up and find out that Democrats don' t support working Americans anymore, their now the leftist party of foreign national supporters over you , it is the only way they can keep power as they lose (D) voters every day with their failed pre communist policies and those votes must be replaced no matter the harm to this nation with public charges who cost more then they provide .

All illegal entry should be stopped all immigration should be curtailed to only those whos skills we really need, Democrats will continue to destroy our national living standard with JOE now in. Its a case of US national suicide by political correctness and Facebook with large doses of CNN and Wash Post added in to finish us off coupled with a I care less attitude from (D) drones more interested in gambling on sports games on TV then their country

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:39PM

>You can't find eggs anymore for 12 cents a dozen either. If you can't afford to live here...LEAVE!

That's right leave ! As my fellow Democrat comrade said we want rich overpaid govt types and illegals or public charge leeches to mow our grass and clean our toilets for 10 dollars a week less not hard working US citizens who make us look so bad since we get too much pay best bennies for doing little that's really of any value

We got our sweet government gravy train and we don't want you spoiling it !

Your not Black unless you vote Democrat so leave ! That comes straight from the top of our party the 1st illegitimate US President JOE ! Wow I cant wait to mail in my votes again

Posted by: Former Landlord ()
Date: November 18, 2020 03:18PM

FfxU rent is too damn high party Wrote:
> In 2003 I had a 800 square foot 1 bedroom
> apartment with washer and dryer in Herndon for
> $890. Same apartment now, with NO renovations-
> $1,490. Why??????
>
> The average now for a 1 bedroom apartment is
> $1,350, 2 bedrooms $1,550.

Do you understand the concept of return on investment? Do you know what it is costing the landlord to provide you with the property? $890 might have been an appropriate rental for a unit that was worth $150,000, and with 2003 level rental operating expenses. It isn't an appropriate rental for a unit that is now worth probably $300,000, and that has operating expenses at 2020 levels.

Smart renters will band together in groups of 3 or 4 and rent a small house to share. The monthly rent will be less that what you'd pay for renting a 1 BR apartment, but you will need to pay utilities.

Posted by: Smart Renters ()
Date: November 18, 2020 04:06PM

That are renting houses in groups of 4 have people leaving all the time with squabbles over getting rent and utilities passed unto the others then more drama choosing the replacements who may be an ass then there's the parties the drugs the people stealing shit , people into your food and yes people leaving the place wide open after they leave. Even if their all brainwiped Democrats like you , todays young leftist liberal people are far too fickle and pissy and can't get along with anyone anymore .

Try to get rid of the screaming leftist leech when they are part of the group and you have to take them to court just like the landlord for many months without any action even if they don't pay and never will you get your money back, resort to any violence and your going to jail.

Speaking of utility bills then there's the bitchen about "that's not my part you used more then me " shit

If you aren't a good conservative honest moral citizen with others the same then you better rent by yourself and a better idea stay out of this god forsaken area altogether as your immoral Democrats have ruined it and many more once nice areas in the USA with their blue slime politics, or become the apt boss and rent to a nice illegal as there are many out there far better as souls then your US Democrat friends. When they come in legally they are often wonderful people but illegally they help spread blue slime which now includes Covid 19 as a extra deadly bonus

Posted by: SHOCKED LIBERAL NEWCOMER ()
Date: November 18, 2020 04:13PM

I don't believe what Im reading ! I thought Northern Virginia is a totally liberal Democrat area ! Ho is it in Maryland's PG county ?

So glad JOE will heal this nation like Hitler healed Germany !

Posted by: Beaglll ()
Date: November 18, 2020 04:14PM

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale,

AKC purebred beagle puppy online| Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn | Beagles Puppies For Sale California | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagles For Sale Iowa | Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

adorable beagle puppies in USA | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw |,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Nc | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Buy Tan colored Beagle puppies cheap | Teacup Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist | Beagle Puppy For Sale | Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Buy brown Beagle puppies online | Order beagle for gift online | Tan & Black marking beagle dogs for sale | Adorable Beagles for Rehome | Buy Beagles now for a Companion | Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Buy a Cute Home raised Beagle today |

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale | Blue tri color beagle puppies online | Beagle puppies for sale | Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

White Chocolate Beagle for sale | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online |

Buy black Beagle color puppies Buy Tan beagle puppy | Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me | Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale ,

Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale ,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Adorable Beagles for Rehome

Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Home raised beagle puppies for sale

Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick

Buy brown Beagle puppies online

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale

How to buy cheap beagle puppy online

Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist

Gorgeous Beagles for sale

Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale

Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Posted by: Former Landlord ()
Date: November 18, 2020 05:13PM

Smart Renters Wrote:
> That are renting houses in groups of 4 have people
> leaving all the time with squabbles over getting
> rent and utilities passed unto the others then
> more drama choosing the replacements who may be an
> ass then there's the parties the drugs the people
> stealing shit , people into your food and yes
> people leaving the place wide open after they
> leave. Even if their all brainwiped Democrats
> like you , todays young leftist liberal people are
> far too fickle and pissy and can't get along with
> anyone anymore .
>
> Try to get rid of the screaming leftist leech when
> they are part of the group and you have to take
> them to court just like the landlord for many
> months without any action even if they don't pay
> and never will you get your money back, resort to
> any violence and your going to jail.
>
> Speaking of utility bills then there's the bitchen
> about "that's not my part you used more then me "
> shit
>
> If you aren't a good conservative honest moral
> citizen with others the same then you better rent
> by yourself and a better idea stay out of this god
> forsaken area altogether as your immoral Democrats
> have ruined it and many more once nice areas in
> the USA with their blue slime politics, or become
> the apt boss and rent to a nice illegal as there
> are many out there far better as souls then your
> US Democrat friends. When they come in legally
> they are often wonderful people but illegally they
> help spread blue slime which now includes Covid 19
> as a extra deadly bonus

Its all part of the cost of getting a place that will run you $700+/- per person plus utilities instead of paying $1400 the OP was bitching about.

Posted by: beentheredonethat ()
Date: November 18, 2020 07:37PM

wHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT? Apartments in the Wash DC area are considered the equivalent of the slums of any third world country you might want to choose. A one bedroom apartment very typically houses an extended family from Somalia or Central America. To find decent lodging in a decent area of most of the counties, you have to look for rental rooms or basements offered by those owners the professional class who have enough money to buy and live in in nice townhouses or McMansions. While these are owned by people of means, they are looking to cut their million dollar mansions mortgage expenditures plus all the associated bills down to 25% or less. The alternative for you is to move up the the West Virginia panhandle and have a daily commute (ie from Charlestown area) of 40-50 miles to Reston, much more to Wash DC. In best conditions, an hour each way so it is cheaper to live in West Va. Many Muslims and other foreigners will also try to rent out extra rooms if they have a large house. Just be sure to ask the right questions--they will not share the kitchen, laundry room or bathrooms with a non-believer in their faith. Others might consider your rented room to be theirs to snoop around in. Choose wisely and ask a lot of questions before you rent anywhere in that area. Cheap will be something you never should have wished for.

Posted by: Op=poor ()
Date: November 18, 2020 08:03PM

Buy a shit house in a poorer area like prince William or loudoun and make the Shit drive.

Apartments and renter mentality will force you to be a wage slave forever.
My first property was a dogshit condo in west Springfield that had a parking lot high school kids would come to for doing drugs.
Leveraged that to a net worth of over $500k in real estate alone.

Posted by: Born In The USA Did You No Good ()
Date: November 18, 2020 09:12PM

>Many Muslims and other foreigners will also try to rent out extra rooms if they have a large house

Why. Because Fairfax and Nova is filled with weak sick liberals that are seekers of government gold paychecks and bennies with little effort expended and zero risk. Sub par yes men and women who came from elsewhere and pamper illegals and immigrants for Democrat votes plus their feeling good they did something today even at the expense of their fellow Americans

We had a election , now its 4 years of corrupt Democrat stagnation with the first illegitimate US president ever till 2024 to try to dig this country back out of the hole again and start over until then throw as many worthless Democrats out of office as we can with the only way there is, the truth and our vote if we can get mail in vote fraud declared unconstitutional as it is !

Posted by: We'll Give JOE A Chance ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:17PM

That Democrats never gave President Trump but JOE will fail anyway , he's a Democrat

Posted by: Guessing Games ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:21PM

Will Fairfax be a better place to live in 2024 or not

How many more illegals will there be in 2024 with Democrat provided benefits along with more urban blight and lesser opportunities for American citizens to get their own apartments before age 30 or will it be 35

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:39PM

No cheap housing for niggers, spics, gooks, and other assorted lowlifes. Which includes rednecks and Christians.

Posted by: Chamber of Commerce at fault ()
Date: November 18, 2020 11:01PM

Born In The USA Did You No Good Wrote:
> Why. Because Fairfax and Nova is filled with weak
> sick liberals that are seekers of government gold
> paychecks and bennies with little effort expended
> and zero risk. Sub par yes men and women who came
> from elsewhere and pamper illegals and immigrants
> for Democrat votes plus their feeling good they
> did something today even at the expense of their
> fellow Americans
>
> We had a election , now its 4 years of corrupt
> Democrat stagnation with the first illegitimate US
> president ever till 2024 to try to dig this
> country back out of the hole again and start over
> until then throw as many worthless Democrats out
> of office as we can with the only way there is,
> the truth and our vote if we can get mail in vote
> fraud declared unconstitutional as it is !

Wrong. It is because Fairfax County planners thought it would be a great idea to turn the County from a residential suburb into a business center without giving any thought to the fact that those businesses would require significant numbers of low cost grunt workers to perform menial tasks. With the land anywhere near those businesses exploding in value County administrators acting at the behest of the Chamber of Commerce decided to look the other way as homes in low cost neighborhoods (read no political clout) were converted into rooming houses for those low cost workers. What County administrators failed to understand is this. The conversion of single family homes would not limit itself to low cost neighborhoods. People who used to buy starter homes in the low cost neighborhoods instead bought homes in nicer neighborhoods and took in borders to pay the additional rent.

Posted by: YLDWE ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:40AM

Posted by: 6CLUN ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:31PM

Posted by: WYJVV ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:10PM

Posted by: JCEWC ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:47PM

Posted by: L4EEP ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:24PM

Posted by: lorraine why bother ()
Date: November 21, 2020 07:41PM

NOVA is fucking overpriced. It is a freezing cold shithole for assholes and rednecks.

Posted by: Can't Fix Stupid ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:45PM

It is because Fairfax County planners thought it would be a great idea to turn the County from a residential suburb into a business center

Like the high rise offices in Tysons Reston and all the other offices in NOVA ,where people make well over 120 k year

Posted by: Got To Be A Democrat ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:49PM

>It is because Fairfax County planners thought it would be a great idea to turn the County from a residential suburb into a business center

Your idea of business is McDs and Burger Kings where illegals who parented US born children make 9 dollars an hour after the green card came or are the ones who mow your parents grass and clean the toilet the business centers

Posted by: NWJMH ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:47PM

Posted by: UDKGP ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:54PM

Posted by: LXWKD ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:25PM

Posted by: V4MTF ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:28PM

Posted by: 6MHYD ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:35AM

Posted by: Kareose ()
Date: November 27, 2020 03:13PM

?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2020 02:42PM by Kareose.

Posted by: You are proof of that ()
Date: November 27, 2020 03:38PM

Can't Fix Stupid Wrote:
> It is because Fairfax County planners thought it
> would be a great idea to turn the County from a
> residential suburb into a business center
>
> Like the high rise offices in Tysons Reston and
> all the other offices in NOVA ,where people make
> well over 120 k year

Way to ignore half the sentence.

Posted by: American Born In The USA ()
Date: November 27, 2020 05:18PM

Here's a sweet rental deal for Democrats , go to Central America see if they will treat you as well as you treat illegals here and you can get a slum to rent for 25 US dollars a month , when you get there burn your US passport and don't come back , you seek a communist dictatorial police state mentality and you'll get it in spades so put your failed ideology filled commie mouths where your statements lay in a dictatorship and change your name to Che then you can head down to Bolivia to try your luck

Posted by: C9WXG ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:33AM

Posted by: MoniG horse face realtor ()
Date: November 30, 2020 02:53PM

Hi. I am a realtor with a horse face. I can find you a one bedroom. Call me.

Posted by: Nice Studio Unit ()
Date: November 30, 2020 03:06PM

Under 123 where it crosses 7.
Plenty of amenities nearby:
Wendy's bathrooms
Greensboro Metro bathrooms
Rent- $0

Posted by: No Vacancy ()
Date: November 30, 2020 05:32PM

Future Democrat voters now illegals moved there some time ago

Posted by: NCXHP ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:57PM

Posted by: Adam1111R ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:41AM

I am not a specialist in this domain. I can suggest the parkertowers company, they will help you to find good rent. They helped me with this problem( to find rent) at the beginning of summer when many people were scared to give in rents. They found for me a 2 bedroom apartments forest hills, it is comfortable, is in a green zone, it is quiet. It is all that I wanted. Now I can make all my work calmly because I am working at home and it needs to be silence if I want to focus on what I do, for a better result.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2020 09:56AM by Adam1111R.

Posted by: @TheRealDonaldTrump ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:49AM

Nice Studio Unit Wrote:
> Under 123 where it crosses 7.
> Plenty of amenities nearby:
> Wendy's bathrooms
> Greensboro Metro bathrooms
> Rent- $0

Hey that's my place!

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:23PM

On a large scale, I see here very accurate and interesting valuable opinions, what are the best websites for renting places? My kids are grownups and soon they will leave our house, and they will face a new chapter in their life and what it means to have responsibilities. My parents at present are in assisted living Minneapolis, they left their house a few weeks ago. Now, their house is on sale and the money will go for kids studies in college, universities. That’s the will of my parents. I will have more time for my wife, soon we will travel and see places we missed so many years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2020 06:52PM by UltraRight.

Posted by: km9pd ()
Date: December 03, 2020 07:50PM

WWW.CRAIGSLIST.COM

WHILE EMPLOYED IN THE DC AREA, I FOUND ALL OF MY HOUSING THROUGH CRAIGSLIST. ALL OF THEM WERE GREAT---SOME LANDLORDS LIVED THERE IN THE HOUSE, OTHERS WERE LIVING ELSEWHERE AND JUST RENTED OUT THEIR PROPERTIES. ALL WERE HOUSE SHARING OPPORTUNITIES. LIVING IN DC AS A SINGLE THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD SAVE UP ENOUGH OF MY EARNINGS EARNINGS TO BE ABLE TO RETIRE EVENTUALLY.

JUST BE AWARE THAT YOU CAN DO THE SAME THING IF YOU CAN FIND A DECENT CO-RENTER TO LIVE WITH AND HAVE A DECENT PAYING JOB AND DOWN PAYMENT FOR A SMALL 2-3 BEDROOM CONDO IN A NICE AREA. THE OTHER THING TO BE AWARE OF WITH HOUSE-SHARING IS THAT YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT IF YOU CAN'T PAY THE RENT IN THE FUTURE, AND ALSO IN THE FUTURE, DEPENDING ON THE LANDLORD AND THEIR JOB SITUATION, THEY CAN GET TRANSFERRED OUT OF THE DC AREA AT ANY TIME, SO YOU WILL NEED TO BE PREPARED TO MOVE EVERY 3-5 YEARS IN CASE ONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS HAPPENS WHEREVER YOU ARE LIVING.

Posted by: look harder ()
Date: December 03, 2020 08:09PM

6 1BR Options under $1000 per month on the realtor.com

https://www.realtor.com/apartments/Fairfax_VA/beds-1-1/price-na-1000

Posted by: T7MVJ ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:35AM

Posted by: UN77W ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:44PM

Posted by: 6LTXC ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:35PM

Posted by: 6HHU7 ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:14PM

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: December 14, 2020 02:15PM

bioclotidtai Wrote:
> I understand you. My friend was looking for an
> apartment in Fairfax County for a very long time.
> But everything was very expensive. I don't talk to
> him anymore. But the last time we met, he told me
> about his apartment. He rents it. The building
> where he rents an apartment has a lot of cool
> additions. This building has a gym. This is very
> convenient. He rents this apartment with an
> average statistical income. As he says, he has a
> 2 bedroom
> luxury apartment kips bay
. And that's what
> he likes best.
Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: Ask The Pizzaman ()
Date: December 14, 2020 06:02PM

What apts does he get robbed at most , that's where you will find the cheapest rents you Democrats still can't afford

Posted by: E4RNBNB5T ()
Date: December 20, 2020 04:37PM

YET HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LIVING IN FAIRFAX - ALL WHO HAVE JOBS WICH THE COUNTY PAYS FOR ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

the "rent factor" isn't the only factor that stinks in democrat fairfax

the "who gets paid enough for rent" "WHO GETS RENT ASSISTANCE WHO GETS DENIED" is a major factor

it all maps back to biden obama hillary democrats: make it illegal and arrestable to not be a democrat. make harming an illegal alien illegal: make it a federal offense to shoot a nigger who's in your home raping your wife armed

Posted by: rent a basement ()
Date: December 20, 2020 04:41PM

CAN YOU RENT A BASEMENT OF A ROOM ?

Posted by: 2022 bump ()
Date: June 20, 2022 10:18PM

Only info i would change is no apartments <$1,600 now. Even in the slums of culmore, etc.

Sad.

Good luck everyone.

Posted by: Become a sub-landlord ()
Date: June 21, 2022 03:38PM

I am surprised that 1 BR unsubsidized, non-low income apartments for $1,000/month in Fairfax County were available as late as 2018. If you can get two of your buddies to go in with you it is possible to find 3 bedroom homes in Fairfax County that would cost you less than $1,000/month plus utilities.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.