HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bad Neighbors-Shit Music
Posted by: rocco's pizza ()
Date: December 28, 2006 01:45AM

My Mother lives alone next to a house of immigrants. To give you an idea- 7 Toyotas, 30 different people coming and going, Corona bottles strewn across their lawn (and onto ours). We've had to erect a high fence down the property line to block the unsightly mess of a house. It helps to keep some of the trash from blowing in too.

Several of them like to blast their cowbell-laden, repetitive, high-bass, shit music all day and into the evening from their cars in their driveway. It is really fucking annoying. It disturbs me, and really irritates my Mom. We have asked them to turn down the music, but it is getting really annoying doing it everyday.

The police are a temporary solution. But that might even cause more problems. I do not live with my Mother, but I still live in the NOVA area. I am TERRIFIED of any retaliation on her. Some of the former tenants had a pitbull that kept jumping into our yard and messing with her smaller dog. After calling Animal Control repeatedly, we noticed our dog missing one day. Somebody had cut a hole in the wire fence behind our house in a secluded area. Fortunately, we were able to find the dog, but only after a few terrifying hours.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how stop the shit music?

P.S.-Moving is unfortunately NOT an option right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bad Neighbors-Shit Music
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 28, 2006 01:51AM

Play loud shit music of your own. I'm sure whatever music you listen to is total crap, so just get a loud PA system and blast that shit until they can't take it.

Date: December 28, 2006 01:59AM

You think they'll hate Springsteen?

Date: December 28, 2006 02:05AM

Yes - that would be perfect. Play his version of "Blinded By The Light" and anything like it, and you'll offend nearly any person of hearing.

Date: December 28, 2006 02:11AM

"Wrapped up like a douche into the middle of the night."

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: December 28, 2006 08:47AM

Unfortunately if you live in an older neighborhood without a HOA in Fairfax - or anywhere, really - you may be shit out of luck.

Seems to me one thing you might do is track down who owns the house. I would write him or her a letter detailing the problems with a request to fix it. At the end, I would add a veiled threat to take the issue up with zoning and public health officials in the county if something isn't done about it.

Not sure if it will do anything, but it's better than doing nothing.

Date: December 28, 2006 09:13AM

Thanks for the advice. Any idea on how I track down the owner of the house?

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:20AM

You might try playing the Raffi song Bananaphone on repeat all day.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Former HOA President ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:24AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unfortunately if you live in an older neighborhood
> without a HOA in Fairfax - or anywhere, really -
> you may be shit out of luck.
>
> Seems to me one thing you might do is track down
> who owns the house. I would write him or her a
> letter detailing the problems with a request to
> fix it. At the end, I would add a veiled threat to
> take the issue up with zoning and public health
> officials in the county if something isn't done
> about it.
>
> Not sure if it will do anything, but it's better
> than doing nothing.

If you do not hav an HOA, first I would get license plate numbers of all vehicles associated with the house. It really helps when you call the County's over-occupancy people.

Second, and this is the fun part. Call the Fairfax Department of Health and complain aboutr the trash in their bacyard. Use words like "rats" "Mosquitoes and standing water" and "Rat feeces" are all good buzz words to get someones attention. The county will be out post-haste to pee over the fence.

Third, take a stroll early one Sunday morning when most people are home, asleep, Look at the vehicles. Check for expired stickers and expired plates. Make notes. Then - the fun part - make note of any vehicles cross-plating. This means two vehicles have the same back plate and neither vehicle has a front plate. Cops love this. Call the police and report them 703-691-2131. The police will come and ticket vehicles with expired plates and stickers and any vehicles cross plated, the police will actually remove both plates and give both vehicles very hefty fines.

Also check for out of state plates. Report these to the tax evaders to http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dta/taxevaders/addRecord.asp.

Noise ordinances. The police will never tell a violator who complained. Actually they are very good at saying "someone from three blocs away called, it must have been really loud!". I believe 10:30 pm weekdays and midnight weekends they must tone it down. These may not be the actuall times, by law, but these are good rules of thumb.

If the house is a rental, go to the county records and you will be able to find out if there is a mortgage on it. If there is, send a letter to the mortgage company telling them it is a rental - most landlords who rent to shady people do not report to the mortgage company it is a rental because it requires more expensive insurance. Include some pictures of the property and the the way it is deteriorating. Mortgage companys can become quite a pain in the butt to landlords if the company feels their investment is at risk. Also, report to Fairfax County and the Commonwealth of Virginia it is a rental and not "owner occupied". Many landlords, shockingly, do not report rental income....

The point is to mae it uncomfortable for the people in the house. Unfortuneately to do this legally, it takes a lot of time and effort.

If you have a HOA, approach them or the management company if you have one. Management Companies deal with this everyday and will be able to do a lot of these steps for you.

Date: December 28, 2006 09:27AM

Apologies. My "K" key sometimes does not work... Please substitute "peek over the fence" for "Pee over the fence" and excuse any other typos. Thank you.

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:29AM

Hey WashingToneLocian, do you have a little dog named Shavey?

Posted by: gesoffen ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:31AM

Regarding how to track down the owners, look at the county's Real Estate Tax Assessment page

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/Main/Home.aspx

Posted by: ... ()
Date: December 28, 2006 10:39AM

For a rental property, the mortgage terms aren't as good. The interest rate you'll get is higher that it would be if you lived in the property and you need much more of a downpayment to avoid PMI. (For example, 35% as opposed to 20%).

Date: December 28, 2006 10:47AM

Try using the search below, you may get lucky and find out who the current owner of the home is. Try using the street name portion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/homepricereports?includePage=/jsp/hsales/html/advancedSearch.jsp?nav=left

Posted by: IM ()
Date: December 28, 2006 10:51AM

Definitely agree with a multi-faceted approach.

Department of health may be able to help reference the trash if it is a health hazard, but it is actually the Zoning department and Fire Marshals Office that may be able to assist reference yard debris, as well as common modifications done in the home to partition additional sleeping quarters rooms etc. If they have people sleeping in closets or under stairwells zoning can ding them for that too. Give zoning a call, you would be amazed what they can do. They can involve the FM office if need be,.

Regarding the noise violation - county oridinances do specify a time frame for certain activities, however there is a catch all for "unnecessary noise" regardless of time. If the noise can be heard from your house and it is unnecessary (like La Mega blaring regardless of time) it is a violation.

Give non-emergency a call EVERY time. County policy regarding enforcement is progressive (1st 2nd and 3rd violations within 24 hrs go from a verbal warning to a ticket to a custodial arrest). If you can establish a pattern of offenses over time, the PD may start issuing tickets on the 1st response.

Posted by: IM ()
Date: December 28, 2006 10:56AM

Forgot to mention - reference the fear of retailiation - PD will not disclose the source of the complaint, and your mom can remain anonymous when she calls (she can simply refuse to give her name if she wishes to).

Date: December 28, 2006 11:01AM

... Wrote:
> For a rental property, the mortgage terms aren't
> as good. The interest rate you'll get is higher
> that it would be if you lived in the property and
> you need much more of a downpayment to avoid PMI.
> (For example, 35% as opposed to 20%).

Thank you, you are exactly correct. Interest rates on the mortgage tend to be 1/2 percent higher - or more, insurance is more expensive and does not cover certain things. for instance, State Farm will not cover sewer back up or water damage for a rental property.

As far as the PMI goes, I do not know for sure, but your information sounds correct.

Again, you will need to go to the county records department and find out if there is a mortgage on the property. Then send a letter and pictures etc. Mortgage companies can be a real pain if they feel their collateral is at risk. Report them even if it is owner occupied. With all the interest only loans and people with zero or negative equity in the house, the company will it "interesting".

The mortgage company may also force the owner to get different or more insurance based upon the risk factor.

Date: December 28, 2006 11:34AM

Good stuff guys. I appreciate all of the advice.

I can hear the legal battle drums beating in the distance (as well as some Raffi and Springsteen).

Unfortunately, there is no HOA.

Thank you.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 28, 2006 11:38AM

do you know if they are illegal immigrants? if you burn their cars, they are screwed as they have no insurance for them... not that they cost much.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: duh ()
Date: December 28, 2006 12:34PM

You guys are making me feel bad. I recently sold my deceased father's house to a beaner...and I feel very sorry for the longtime neighbors.

But she offered full price ($550K), so what could I do? At the closing, I couldn't freaking believe the terms of her mortgage(s).....she put zero down and got a 1st trust at 8 sumpin percent, and a piggyback second trust at 12 sumpin percent....payments total over FIVE GRAND a month.

I remember thinking that she is going to have to FILL that basement with beaners to come up with that kind of coin every month...and sure enough, every time I drive by there are at least 6-8 late model work trucks parked on the street and in the side and back yards. She is, however, taking very good care of the place....no trash, and numerous landscaping and other improvements. Except for the trucks, the place looks better than when my dad lived there.

I still feel sorry for the guy next door though.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: December 28, 2006 12:58PM

The only beaner family in my neighborhood is behind my place... I don't know if it is in the culture or what but they will do stuff unheard of with the other neighbors. Stomp on aluminum cans on their porch late at night, exit the back of the house to piss in their own back yard, leave trash around the yard, etc. We are under a HOA and I guess if it gets bad enough I'll complain.

Date: December 28, 2006 02:32PM

Even if she doesn't make the payments, she didn't put anything down and it'll still take them 6-12 months to foreclose, so she got free rent for that long.

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: December 28, 2006 04:13PM

burn them out like roaches

Date: December 28, 2006 05:08PM

duh Wrote:
>
>
> But she offered full price ($550K), so what could
> I do? At the closing, I couldn't freaking believe
> the terms of her mortgage(s).....she put zero down
> and got a 1st trust at 8 sumpin percent, and a
> piggyback second trust at 12 sumpin
> percent....payments total over FIVE GRAND a
> month.
>

The mortgage companies are raping these people with sub-prime loans. But wait. When the balloon payments start kicking in or these folks decide to move without selling the house or telling anyone, expect the fucking mortgage industry to be in front of Congress with hat in hand. Greedy fuckers.

Date: December 28, 2006 05:11PM

pgens Wrote:
> The only beaner family in my neighborhood is
> behind my place... I don't know if it is in the
> culture or what but they will do stuff unheard of
> with the other neighbors. Stomp on aluminum cans
> on their porch late at night, exit the back of the
> house to piss in their own back yard, leave trash
> around the yard, etc. We are under a HOA and I
> guess if it gets bad enough I'll complain.

Call the HOA. You would do yourself and them a favor. These folks often don't get what is acceptable and what isn't. We have some illegals in our community. For the most part, they take good care of their houses and don't cause any trouble. When they start doing shit like keeping their X-Mas lights up all year or letting their dog dig up the front yard, I open HOA whip-ass on them and they usually stop the nonsense.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 28, 2006 05:26PM

All that behavior sounds like a typical college frat house or a WVA neighborhood. sheesh. why dont you do like in the movie Tu mama tambien, herd a bunch of pigs into their yard to render the place uninhabitable. then when they pork roast them they all get sick with trichinosis

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: December 28, 2006 08:03PM

Try Barry Manalow music. I have heard of two times on the news where it has been used to end hostage stand offs.

You could also put a sign on the side of your car that says INS when you go to visit her.

Great eats, btw, I don't work up your way anymore so I miss eating at your place.

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: December 28, 2006 10:01PM

Former HOA President Wrote:
> Apologies. My "K" key sometimes does not work...
> Please substitute "peek over the fence" for "Pee
> over the fence" and excuse any other typos. Thank
> you.

But the first one was SO much funnier!

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: December 28, 2006 11:44PM

A call to INS could solve the problem.

Date: December 29, 2006 12:11AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:

>
> The mortgage companies are raping these people
> with sub-prime loans. But wait. When the balloon

Yep. Now you know why they want to give illegal aliens home loans--that's a very large market for sub-prime loans.

> payments start kicking in or these folks decide to
> move without selling the house or telling anyone,
> expect the fucking mortgage industry to be in
> front of Congress with hat in hand. Greedy
> fuckers.

Of course they will. Expect Congress to roll over and give them whatever they ask for, too.

This housing bubble has the potential to end in a very, very bad way.

Date: December 29, 2006 01:25PM

... Wrote:
> WashingToneLocian Wrote:
>
>
> >
> > The mortgage companies are raping these people
> > with sub-prime loans. But wait. When the
> balloon
>
> Yep. Now you know why they want to give illegal
> aliens home loans--that's a very large market for
> sub-prime loans.
>
> > payments start kicking in or these folks decide
> to
> > move without selling the house or telling
> anyone,
> > expect the fucking mortgage industry to be in
> > front of Congress with hat in hand. Greedy
> > fuckers.
>
> Of course they will. Expect Congress to roll over
> and give them whatever they ask for, too.
>
> This housing bubble has the potential to end in a
> very, very bad way.

Amen to that last sentence!

However IMO, the sub-prime loans that the beaner bought my dad's house with are not the greatest threat. While those loans are ridiculously expensive, they are fixed rate and usually don't include balloon payments. I think most folks with these loans will eventually be able to refinance with market rate conventional mortgages.

The REAL threat is all these interest only (I've read they are 1/3 of all new mortgages) and even worse, negative amortization mortgages out there. And the ARMs with ridiculously low intro (teaser) rates. These loans let people buy houses they can't afford! When those loans start "adjusting"....doubling or tripling the payment....that's when the shit's gonna hit the fan. When the housing market is flooded with foreclosed houses...home prices are gonna go straight down the toilet.

I'm retiring to the OBX in a few years and I really should sell my house now (while I can) and rent a place 'til it's time to go. Just HATE the thought of moving twice!

Date: December 29, 2006 03:37PM

>
> The REAL threat is all these interest only (I've
> read they are 1/3 of all new mortgages) and even
> worse, negative amortization mortgages out there.
> And the ARMs with ridiculously low intro (teaser)
> rates. These loans let people buy houses they
> can't afford! When those loans start
> "adjusting"....doubling or tripling the
> payment....that's when the shit's gonna hit the
> fan. When the housing market is flooded with
> foreclosed houses...home prices are gonna go
> straight down the toilet.
>
> I'm retiring to the OBX in a few years and I
> really should sell my house now (while I can) and
> rent a place 'til it's time to go. Just HATE the
> thought of moving twice!

so just go buy a double wide trailer and ride out the coming realestate apacolypse

Date: December 30, 2006 09:09AM

In the late 80s I lived in the "foreclosure capital of the nation" in Colorado. I'll tell you one thing. If the market goes down and you can afford to keep the house you are in and save enough to buy another house, you can make out like a friggin' bandit.

I remember at the bottom of the market in Colorado some Korean chick was able to convince a bunch of people in the Korean community to finance her. She swept into the market and picked up a shitload of property. When the market turned around a few years later, she and her buddies were multi-millionares.

Date: December 30, 2006 12:18PM

que ondo Guero?!?!?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 30, 2006 04:42PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> In the late 80s I lived in the "foreclosure
> capital of the nation" in Colorado. I'll tell you
> one thing. If the market goes down and you can
> afford to keep the house you are in and save
> enough to buy another house, you can make out like
> a friggin' bandit.
>
> I remember at the bottom of the market in Colorado
> some Korean chick was able to convince a bunch of
> people in the Korean community to finance her. She
> swept into the market and picked up a shitload of
> property. When the market turned around a few
> years later, she and her buddies were
> multi-millionares.

So you are saying, if we wait until everbody gets forclosed upon...we can buy up a lot of property and rake in the greens?

Date: December 30, 2006 07:45PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:

>
> So you are saying, if we wait until everbody gets
> forclosed upon...we can buy up a lot of property
> and rake in the greens?

I'm saying that people don't become rich at the top of a booming economy. They become rich by investing at the bottom of the cycle. All these "flippers" who dived into the market 18 months ago are royally fucked. Why not benefit from their stupidity by picking up their properties when they file for bankruptcy?

Date: January 02, 2007 10:04AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:

>Why not benefit from their
> stupidity by picking up their properties when they
> file for bankruptcy?

Or when they flee back to Mexico/El Salvador, as the case may be.

Posted by: Steve Shaftman ()
Date: September 25, 2007 10:53PM

There is only one thing that will permanantly put an end to this problem:

wait till around 3 in the morning on a tuesday and nobody is around outside of their house, and you and someone else start arguing back and forth as loud as you can in spanish, leave a trail of tacos from their neighbors car to their front door, then fuck up their neighbors car, light off some loud fireworks that sound like gunfire, scream some more in spanish, and disappear. then kill a 6er and look at internet porn. this only works if they were listening to "gasolina" the previous day, but this is the case 86.3% of the time.

ps its a nice touch to leave a daddy yankee poster signed by tacoman on their porch.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: September 25, 2007 11:08PM

Steve Shaftman Wrote:
> There is only one thing that will permanantly put
> an end to this problem:
>
> wait till around 3 in the morning on a tuesday and
> nobody is around outside of their house, and you
> and someone else start arguing back and forth as
> loud as you can in spanish, leave a trail of tacos
> from their neighbors car to their front door, then
> fuck up their neighbors car, light off some loud
> fireworks that sound like gunfire, scream some
> more in spanish, and disappear. then kill a 6er
> and look at internet porn. this only works if they
> were listening to "gasolina" the previous day, but
> this is the case 86.3% of the time.
>
> ps its a nice touch to leave a daddy yankee poster
> signed by tacoman on their porch.

OMFG that's too rich!

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 25, 2007 11:11PM

Don't forget there is limit as to how many FFX non-family residents can live in one housing unit. I think it's 4 non-related. If there are a number of residents chances are they over the county limit. You can call the FFX housing authority and report them.

Posted by: Neen ()
Date: September 26, 2007 01:56AM

Throw Gerry Connelly out of office and elect someone, Baise, who will enforce the laws!

Posted by: José Diego ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:13AM

¡Hola, amigos! ¿Qué paso?

You should be welcoming your neighbors to North American culture and recognize the value of Hispanic diversity. Remember, these folks are sending their earnings home to support their large families. You should be happy to paying higher taxes and medical bills to help these destitute people, who see increasing crime and corruption in their home countries. Yes, we may not have the educated and healthful immigrants filtered through Ellis Island—these are difficult times for all of us—but our government says diversity is good for us and we should appreciate the opportunity to have the chance to share in this experience. And don’t let all the Hispanic surnames in the police arrests list fool you—most of these people just forgot to update their driving licenses. Remember: Mi casa es su casa.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:28AM

Sounds like you live in Herndon or Sterling.

Posted by: Dr Z ()
Date: September 26, 2007 08:26AM

Jerry Connelly says that if you have a problem with illegal immigration and overcrowding in homes then you are the problem not them. Most likely you are racist.

You should be happy that 30 people live in one house. That is 30 more new friends for you to meet. With the amount of broken down and under repair cars maybe they can assist you when your car craps out. It will also be great when they begin to expose themselves to your wife and daughter. EVeryone can use a current lesson in the male anatomy. Think of how attractive they will feel when the large group of male admirers being to whistle and blow kisses at them each day.

Not to mention the windfall in used cans and bottles they will give you free of charge. They are so nice they will drop them right in your yard so you don't have far to pick them up.

Posted by: Observer ()
Date: September 26, 2007 06:37PM

Not one member of the Montgomery or Fairfax County government would dare say a thing that even hints of opposition to illegals living in the manner that they are accustomed to in their third world country where they came from. To speak out and/or introduce legislation would be certain political death. They don't have the balls of their cousins in Prince William, Loudoun, Frederick, Jefferson, etc.

Posted by: . ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:04PM

Observer Wrote:
> Not one member of the Montgomery or Fairfax County
> government would dare say a thing that even hints
> of opposition to illegals living in the manner
> that they are accustomed to in their third world
> country where they came from. To speak out and/or
> introduce legislation would be certain political
> death. They don't have the balls of their cousins
> in Prince William, Loudoun, Frederick, Jefferson,
> etc.

You are damn right about that. It's time to vote bums like Connolly and his ilk out of office.

Date: September 26, 2007 07:33PM

. Wrote:
> Observer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> You are damn right about that. It's time to vote
> bums like Connolly and his ilk out of office.

Thats a 10-4. Whens the damn election? Political signs used to say "Vote November 12" and now they say "Re-elect Connoly".

Speaking of which i saw a new sign erected today on Rt 29 by the clifton 7-11

Posted by: Observer ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:37PM

I'm sorry to say that despite your consdernation Connolly and Leggett, in Montgomery, would elected in landslides if the election was held today. Far too many liberals in both counties and the illegals know it.

Posted by: . ()
Date: September 26, 2007 09:02PM

You are probably correct. One can only hope that enough people grow tired of inaction and vote the incumbents out. It can be done. Look what happened in Herndon last year - they voted out the mayor and almost the entire council on this very same issue.

The funny thing about the illegal alien issue is that it transcends both parties. Both Republicans and Democrats alike are afraid to deal with it for fear of being labeled "racist." I'm a life member of the GOP and even I recognize this fact. I've always voted strictly GOP, but I'd be willing to cross lines if the candidate was anti-illegal alien and not afraid to address the issue.

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: September 28, 2007 04:31AM

In thinking about the seriousness of the original post and the apparent impotence of the local officials, it strikes me that this group of people would be pretty dumb to act the way described, especially if they are "visitors" to our country. I don't question the veracity of the original post; however, I wonder if there's not a little hyperbole?

Posted by: Good Neighbor ()
Date: September 28, 2007 05:16PM

I'm curious if the OP was able to make any progress. There was some damn good info posted in this thread.

Personally, I'm very curious what's going to happen with one of my neighbors who fits into the category we're talking about (although not to that great an extent). The way I see it, there are only a couple of scenarios when their rate increase kicks in:

- They skip town with a quickness
- They get 6 more adults to move in
- Government bails out the mortgage industry, status quo

We'll see.

Posted by: kathy ()
Date: September 30, 2007 01:41AM

If they have a mail slot in their front door, there is a easy answer. Save your bowl movements (yep your shit) by eliminating onto wax paper or cling wrap. Place a few days worth in your freezer. Print up a bogus flyer about a neighbor's lost dog, with a photo and everything. When you knock on their door have your turd collection in a brown grocery bag (covered with a few bogus flyers) and a lost dog flyer in your hand. If someone answers they get your lost dog flyer, no answer after 4-5 minutes start making your deposits. The best technique is to place the entire frozen turd through the mail slot and just let it roll out of the wrap, do not shake it to much. I usually drop 4-5 turds per mission. Drive or walk by the target house several times before going in for the drop. Look for nosy neighbors or security cameras.It is best to make your move early in the day so the turds have plenty of time to thaw out before the targets arrive home. This gives them a real mess to clean up. LOL

This also works great in dealing with HOA Representatives/ and condo board pricks. You know the neighborhood assholes that place no parking stickers on your visitor's cars, fine you for putting your trash cans out early or painting your front door without permission. If they don't have a mail slot in their door,perhaps they have a sun roof on their car or leave the doors unlocked. I just moved into Penderbrook and will be targeting my condo bitch soon.

Good luck Everyone

Date: September 30, 2007 02:38AM

Hey kathy....will ya pee on my face, babe?

PS: I'd be skeered to put shit in my freezer...might look too much like hambooger meat when I'm hungry...

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 30, 2007 11:23AM

if you get caught doing the stuff kathy said, you will get listed as a sex offender. im serious, you will.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 30, 2007 12:01PM

hes right.

Date: September 30, 2007 12:14PM

or you could just handle the whole situation legally, Like an adult and not a frat boy.

Posted by: shut up ()
Date: September 30, 2007 06:02PM

ferfux Wrote:
> or you could just handle the whole situation
> legally, Like an adult and not a frat boy.

shut up fag

Posted by: kathy ()
Date: October 01, 2007 12:02AM

Point of clarification: when I poo someone it's for a dam good reason. Normally I have put up with their harassment way too long as I'm overly patient to a fault.

Soon after moving here from Atlanta, I discovered there are a bunch of weird folks in Northern Virginia that love to fuck with people.

1) The first town home I purchased here was great, till the Hoa rep sent me letters demanding I spend $800.00 to cut down the tree in the front yard.It was too large and presented a "danger" to the neighborhood. That Kerk's mini-van got some serious poo.

2) The sick bitch from Safe way, that's all I can say on that. That meat was spoiled and she should have just given me my money back. Flooding the bathroom, after shitting on the floor reminded me of an incident from middle school. LOL
Justice is beautiful.

3) My son's daycare is run by a crazy woman that charges $5.00 per minute if you are late. She has a smelly Volkswagen now (good luck getting rid of that smell.

That's to say nothing of the racist,homophobic busybodies that this area is full of. If I want to take a walk with my partner of 8 years and hold her hand that is my business. I wish I could poo everyone of you fanatic fucks !

I hate Virginia and can't wait to move back to Georgia.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:38AM

shut up Wrote:
> ferfux Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > or you could just handle the whole situation
> > legally, Like an adult and not a frat boy.
>
>
> shut up fag

sensitive frat boys... the world has too many of them.

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: October 01, 2007 11:39AM

Time for scatological "Kathy" and her partner to return to Georgia. A Southern lady she is not--best return to the inner city. The Commonwealth doesn't need sick people like you.

Posted by: Spanks4Nuthin ()
Date: October 01, 2007 12:14PM

kathy Wrote:
>>
> I hate Virginia and can't wait to move back to
> Georgia.

ok the only other woman who loves Poo as much as you is Sharon Osbourne. Why dont you fuck off back to Georgia already. Im sure the Genteel Southern charm/stab you in the back society suits you much better than the rough and tumble of NoVa. Nova, spanish for Cant go.

Date: November 16, 2007 09:22PM

Kathy-- well done, ma'am. I appreciated the clever suggestion.

Fairfax Citizen-- no hyperbole. God's honest truth.

Well, finally the house has been vacated. I found out yesterday that the police went to the house in the middle of the night and about 12 men ran out and scattered. Not sure if the police gave chase or what. I do know that there were men and women living in that house so I wonder what happened to the ladies. Anyway, the house has been vacated and the owners have been over to the house a few times. Not sure what they were doing there. Problem solved.....for now.

Hopefully the police will take a visit to the other hundred or so houses in my Mother's neighborhood.

Date: November 16, 2007 09:26PM

By the way, thank you all for your input.

Posted by: jack of all trades ()
Date: November 17, 2007 02:02AM

Georgia?!? It is the New Jersey of the south. What a shit hole full of inbreds and angry blacks. The only other thing missing there is Meade Skelton.

Posted by: Take-it-back ()
Date: November 17, 2007 07:24AM

rocco's pizza Wrote:
> Kathy-- well done, ma'am. I appreciated the
> clever suggestion.
>
> Fairfax Citizen-- no hyperbole. God's honest
> truth.
>
> Well, finally the house has been vacated. I found
> out yesterday that the police went to the house in
> the middle of the night and about 12 men ran out
> and scattered. Not sure if the police gave chase
> or what. I do know that there were men and women
> living in that house so I wonder what happened to
> the ladies. Anyway, the house has been vacated
> and the owners have been over to the house a few
> times. Not sure what they were doing there.
> Problem solved.....for now.
>
> Hopefully the police will take a visit to the
> other hundred or so houses in my Mother's
> neighborhood.

Take back your neighborhood in Fairfax... join the cause:

www.helpsavefairfax.com or www.viennacitizensgroup.com

Posted by: priapus ()
Date: November 17, 2007 07:49AM

The problem with Kathy's suggestion is that illegal women with children won't answer the door.Why would they? They don't speak the language and basically,they're hiding

Posted by: Kathy Sucks ()
Date: November 17, 2007 05:42PM

kathy Wrote:
> Point of clarification: when I poo someone it's
> for a dam good reason. Normally I have put up with
> their harassment way too long as I'm overly
> patient to a fault.
>
> Soon after moving here from Atlanta, I discovered
> there are a bunch of weird folks in Northern
> Virginia that love to fuck with people.
>
> 1) The first town home I purchased here was great,
> till the Hoa rep sent me letters demanding I spend
> $800.00 to cut down the tree in the front yard.It
> was too large and presented a "danger" to the
> neighborhood. That Kerk's mini-van got some
> serious poo.
>
> 2) The sick bitch from Safe way, that's all I can
> say on that. That meat was spoiled and she should
> have just given me my money back. Flooding the
> bathroom, after shitting on the floor reminded me
> of an incident from middle school. LOL
> Justice is beautiful.
>
> 3) My son's daycare is run by a crazy woman that
> charges $5.00 per minute if you are late. She has
> a smelly Volkswagen now (good luck getting rid of
> that smell.
>
> That's to say nothing of the racist,homophobic
> busybodies that this area is full of. If I want to
> take a walk with my partner of 8 years and hold
> her hand that is my business. I wish I could poo
> everyone of you fanatic fucks !
>
> I hate Virginia and can't wait to move back to
> Georgia.

I hope you get caught, arrested and the county takes your kid from you.

Posted by: I would ()
Date: August 29, 2019 12:50PM

Take a Bump

https://youtu.be/ZGrUsH0QZcQ
Attachments:
IMG_4574.GIF
IMG_4574.GIF
IMG_4574.GIF
IMG_4574.GIF
IMG_4574.GIF
IMG_4574.GIF
IMG_4898.JPG

Posted by: PXEBC ()
Date: September 08, 2019 06:45AM

Take-it-back Wrote:
> Take back your neighborhood in Fairfax... join the
> cause:
>
> www.helpsavefairfax.com or
> www.viennacitizensgroup.com

helpsavefairfax.com Clever website suggestion, but the website cannot be found, so it either never existed or was taken down.

Posted by: WGHHD ()
Date: September 08, 2019 07:07AM

To find the owners of any house, townhouse, or condo in Fairfax County https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/myneighborhood/

To find who lives at an address is the best site have found
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: September 08, 2019 01:33PM

Call ICE. Shoot the pitbull next time it comes on her property.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.