HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS offering Google Apps but not Apple apps. Science Fair now corrupt: copying of papers.
Posted by: tcchp ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:01AM

FCPS offering Google Apps but not Apple apps. This makes asians happy but america sad. (fcps is state funded foreign communist insertion into usa, it's that simple). Google apps are made by foreigners and run on non-USA phones, we all know.

Science Fair now corrupt: apparent copying of papers and parental help now allowed.

Physics and Astronomy: Justin Wang of Chantilly High School, The Effect of Spectral Content on Acoustic and Synthesized Timbre. Justin Wang.

(ie, search on inet for that: you'll find many papers each maybe submitted by a few "gov scientists" - and it's about music or assigning music instruments sounds to data - which is not science (it's application, science application perhaps)). let's put aside it's not a physics or astronomy paper proper. the POINT is if the "project" is copying know papers, and if anyone checked, or if fcps is letting students slide by with copying papers made by government workers (why is, that means all previous graduates are cheated: because it wasn't allowed previously).

(teachers used to dis-allow copying of research papers but MORESO dis-allow help from parents who were "eager to get their child ahead of other's". what this does is cheat all previous graduates who had to create a unique paper - pushing democrats ahead doing (allot less work to get ahead))

https://www.fcps.edu

https://www.fcps.edu/news/twelve-students-win-grand-prize-awards-2018-fairfax-county-regional-science-and-engineering

---------------------------------

Animal Sciences: Nicholas Lin of Westfield High School, Analyzing the Role of Intralipid and Epinephrine in the Treatment of Toxicity in D. magna.
Biochemistry: Christopher Bi and Karthik Budharaju of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST), Identifying Alzheimer's-Associated Proteins as Substrates of a Novel Protein Quality Control Pathway.
Cellular and Molecular Biology: Tyler Amos of Chantilly High School, Melanoma Cell Malignancy Does Not Correlate with Migratory Rates in Three Cell Lines.
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics: Kavya Kopparapu of TJHSST, GlioVision: A Platform for the Automatic Assessment of Glioblastoma Tumor Features using Deep Learning; and Alicia Pan and Allen Pan of Madison High School, Novel Structure and Energy Cycles of Kinesin Dimers Walking on Microtubules Revealed from Self-Guided Langevin Dynamics.
Environmental Engineering: Palash Shah and Kartik Chugh of Westfield High School, Impurivision: A Mobile App for Identifying Water Contamination using Deep Learning.
Physics and Astronomy: Justin Wang of Chantilly High School, The Effect of Spectral Content on Acoustic and Synthesized Timbre.
Systems Software: Mihir Patel of TJHSST, Optimizing Reinforcement Learning through Dynamic Environment Manipulation.
Translational Medical Sciences: Shannen Prindle of Oakton High School, A Novel Approach to Improving Photodynamic Therapy.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 7.37.29 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS offering Google Apps but not Apple apps. Science Fair now corrupt: copying of papers.
Posted by: pjcde ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:10AM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.09.59 AM.png

Re: FCPS offering Google Apps but not Apple apps. Science Fair now corrupt: copying of papers.
Posted by: wlmmh ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:19AM

Re: FCPS Starterpack

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2820117/2830224.html#msg-2830224

I already knew FCPS was pushing through illegal aliens with "puffed up grades" and sending "smart asians" to separate schools with better funding - though they are not smarter: it's all politics, and the expendature SIMPLY INFAMOUS expendature.

Now for why i actually visited the fcps site :)

YOU OBAMA MOTHER FUCKERS.

YOUR FEEDING KIDS JUNK FOOD IN THE CAFETERIAS AFTER 8 YEARS OF TELLING USA THAT CHILDREN SHOULDN'T BRING LUNCH TO SCHOOL AND PARENTS CAN BE ARRESTED AND LAWSUITS AGAINST SCHOOLS WILL FAIL TO PROTECT THE METEABOLIC PROCESS - I CHECK UP ON YOUR ASS AND SEE THE DIET IS FAR WORSE THAN WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL.

(when i was in school, junk food was served ONLY on fridays and was an option at that - and i couldn't afford it anyhow. soda was NEVER served; temporarily some politician got soda machnies in schools but the dental association later got them removed)

(i also suspect these contracts employe illegal aliens / communists and use IMPORTED food, to further hate the usa)

lastly i'll say, check an fcps parking lot: all asian cars. these people hate the usa.

"Seven schools in this large district will be piloting a new soda ban that will keep the bubbly stuff away from students during school hours, as well as during afterschool activities." Updated December 02, 2017

they even reverted previous "no soda" restriction - partially re-enacting it just as OBAMA got his ass kicked out the door

Posted by: no wonder ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:23AM

another piece of the puzzle comes in!

* democrats abuse kids with authority
* democrats push some kids ahead politically (and allow 'parent papers')
* democrats push JUNK FOOD on kids, MAKING THEM ILL
* democrats spend kids future jobs with abusive pay
* DEMOCRATS PUSH PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS to 'treat illness' which they also determine - which are strongly associated with mass murders

i wouldn't put it past these dems to be poisoning (select) children with nerve agents either !!

Everytime I've heard "Friends Forever" from a foreigner in the area - they were stealing from me and i'd caught them doing it.

Posted by: uehmu ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:28AM

https://www.fcps.edu/student-information-system-sis

i see FCPS has decided it's also their job to develop in house software - which in the past Government Contractors were "limited" from doing, for FINANCIAL REASONS

Posted by: c3tt3 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:30AM

Check Your FCPS E-mail

Office 365 E-mail Account

yea ok, but what about Apple Email? what if i don't want to use Microsoft?

and i thought "students use android", how will they 'correct be compatible with teacher email' ?

Posted by: vcvyc ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:31AM

does each school use compatible fire fighting control systems or incompatible ones?

has fcps begun buying treasonous IMPORTED fire control systems in the schools?

Posted by: xfxk4 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:33AM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.32.48 AM.png

Posted by: 3rfgfd ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:34AM

^^ fcps salary services. wonder what they are "doing with da money"

Posted by: 4wnyh ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:35AM

keep smiling mother fucker. you know i've been trying to sue you all

(below: fcps retirement services)
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.34.56 AM.png

Posted by: gc7ye ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:48AM

more corruption - employing illegals to make "government programs" to handle what kids USED TO ASK THEIR PARENTS OR TEACHERS ABOUT (now we need a whole program, web developer, etc to side step that: AND provide infamously bad advice)

Give an excuse. It should be ok to say “no” without needing to apologize or give an explanation.

* and make sure to nark on your other classmates - if they are lower, you are higher !

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.45.14 AM.png

Posted by: yvtet ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:49AM

FEEL PEER PRESSURE? THEY ARE STUPID TROLLS. Your better than to listen to their crap, they are a joke.

Troll them back. TROLL HARDER!

Posted by: fttmd ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:51AM

* Have friends with similar values and beliefs.

DONT DO THAT!!!!!

fcps in the past taught INDIVIDUALITY - not conformancy, conformancy is what creates peer pressure - which is why democrat communists are trying to tell you to adhere to it, so you'll have to crawl to them overmedicated with psych drugs asking why you have "symptoms"

Posted by: ucceh ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:52AM

Some examples of negative peer pressure are:

Shoplifting or stealing.

WRONG! that's obama. call the police on his ass.

Posted by: ctjyk ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:54AM

there isn't one corner of FCPS "management infrastructure" that isn't totally corrupt

----------------------------------

If FCPS is so SMART why haven't they found ways to REDUCE COSTS and MAGA? And why are kids who are peer pressured into being democrats killing students en masse?

Posted by: ghemp ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:56AM

i know that's a fake document you all are "offering" that cover's your ass

your not pushing that shit on me

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.55.27 AM.png

Posted by: yhmtn ()
Date: March 27, 2018 08:59AM

i know your auditor is a fake and likely funneling money out of the USA. no one in the USA is saying "schools aren't `spending too much'", no one is saying debt isn't a serious problem

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.57.07 AM.png

Posted by: udupy ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:00AM

we all know you either "easily ignore citizens", and if a citizen doesn't accept being ignored, they are arrested "police state"

YOU DEMOCRATS ARE FOOLING NO ONE

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 8.59.37 AM.png

Posted by: w7vh6 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:01AM

^^ (the above is a solicitation by FCPS that concerned people can "speak their concerns at the board meeting")

Posted by: Just Wow ()
Date: March 27, 2018 10:28AM

All these posts by one unhinged looney - wow!

Posted by: tmkgt ()
Date: March 27, 2018 10:51AM

fairfaxboard%201_1328885880.jpg?uuid=s2v

"Jack Dale honored, Karen Garza welcomed"

Jack Dale didn't fool me for a second. Came along under Clinton (who signed in "open check book" for schools so that "miniority" schools could afford books, Clinton said, which became billions in debt per county ANNUALLY).

The minute I saw Jack Dale on the news talking shit about higher staff pay will pay in the future, "BORROWING FOR THE FUTURE", I knew he was a leach (was out of college at the time).

I now see (wikipedia), he's from DEMOCRAT AND SANCTUARY STATE: MARYLAND, not VA

What I didn't know at the time is that under Clinton, others had been doing it quietly before Jack, just like fairfax county did with green cards and democrat votes: done quietly - by early 2000's when citizens started asking "where they all were coming from", County Supervisors admitted it was part of their policy for some time.

Posted by: kxucm ()
Date: March 27, 2018 10:52AM

^^ hey jack if your listening. where are all those heavy industrial made in usa machines the taxpayer paid for? mexico i assume? you'll pay if i ever track them down - remember that.

Posted by: Svennestle I'm watching U ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:02AM

It's time to take your meds Sven, or should I call Sharon and have her pay you a visit?

file.php?40,file=102663,filename=highres

Posted by: 3d printers for education ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:07AM

YouthQuest3DAunyaJonesTomMeeks-1080x675.prod-3dprint-main.jpg

You've been telling the public 3D printers are profitable for the future. I ASSERT YOU'VE BEEN BUYING THEM, LIKE YOU HAVE ASIAN COPY MACHINES, DUE TO BACK DOOR DEALS WITH ASIANS

Show me one student who is out of school (there are a list of them by now) who has MADE A PROFIT producing a salable product with a 3D printer - all of which are made in asia (though the original model: made in a USA college funded by usa tax money, btw).

Posted by: ccwxk ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:17AM

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9P5mp8-Inw

this video, i ASSUME made by democrats, tells children "TRUTH OR DARE" (setting the theme for crime), and instructs kids that house / car keys can be duplicated with a 3D printer

well then, i guess it's truth or dare to make a copy of a key, home invade, then get your crooked democrat friends to change the real estate records, or just be in empty housing who's owner is out of town

OR maybe, your just one of those people who drive around with hidden VIN numbers, you know, the black paper in the windshield to ward off prying eyes?

is this why USA car makers had to switch to electronic keys? or is it because home depot never records who is getting keys cut for what anymore?

Posted by: vpvnh ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:19AM

Svennestle I'm watching U Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's time to take your meds Sven, or should I call
> Sharon and have her pay you a visit?
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=102663,filename=highres_12578350.jpeg"
> />

180104132226-dr-bandy-x-lee-super-tease.

politically correct thing to do i think, why don't you try it?

Posted by: kwknp ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:53AM

you know, it takes a GENIUS to apply for all those federal grants and funds, which is why fx co gov pays extreme amounts to such winners of funds awarded that way

no, doesn't take political connections and DNC loyalty i assume

it's really technical, those forms, i assume

WHY DON'T WE INVESTIGATE THAT?

also a GENIUS to get loans from (one would assume ny loan houses)

Posted by: 9vwne ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:55AM

SPICY CHICKEN!

he - too bad the school system didn't know what it was called!

Posted by: j6wuy ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:55AM

^^ (the dish name, the recipe name)

Posted by: mjf3t ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:59AM

spicy food is junk food, spices are mostly imported, they deaded the tung to tasting natural goodness of fresh foot, and they make people ill when eaten quantity

not that it matters, because FFU has been complaining of what FCPS is doing (ie, pay) all along

it suprises no one when we see everything possible upside down if we peer in the window to see what's going on

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:50PM

Just Wow Wrote:
> All these posts by one unhinged looney - wow!

I scroll through this asshole's screeds laughing at it talking to itself, looking for entertaining comments by other folks, like yours.

Really worry about this loon, though. It needs better meds.

Posted by: jtlbd ()
Date: April 01, 2018 02:39PM

It's not the money is it?

Oh you said I'm not getting warm?

That's funny you react violently if I am not warm!

Would you like to here some papers written on assessing criminal testimony?

Posted by: Jordan Evans ()
Date: May 24, 2021 05:21AM

I see you talk about Mac and Apple here. You know, I've got one question about viruses on my digital device, so if somebody knows the best information about fixing this problem, share with me please

Posted by: Timothy75Cramer ()
Date: May 24, 2021 05:27AM

What an interesting discussion here, thanks for this! Anyway, I would like to mention the fact that recently I've checked my Apple digital device on viruses and noticed that it really needed to be as much protected as possible. Accordingly, now I can recommend for you to find out more info here about different reasonable ways to check out Mac for viruses. Therefore, if you truly need to find something new for your device, just try to use this source in the right way for yourself!

Posted by: replying to retard ()
Date: May 25, 2021 03:48PM

uehmu Wrote:
> https://www.fcps.edu/student-information-system-si
> s
>
> i see FCPS has decided it's also their job to
> develop in house software - which in the past
> Government Contractors were "limited" from doing,
> for FINANCIAL REASONS
SIS is not developed by FCPS retard. It's made by Edupoint LLC

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: February 07, 2024 02:50PM

Timothy75Cramer Wrote:
> What an interesting discussion here, thanks for
> this! Anyway, I would like to mention the fact
> that recently I've checked my Apple digital device
> on viruses and noticed that it really needed to be
> as much protected as possible. Accordingly, now I
> can recommend for you to find out href=https://seta

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Posted by: 2r24g3 ()
Date: February 07, 2024 07:43PM

Biochemistry: Christopher Bi and Karthik Budharaju of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST), Identifying Alzheimer's-Associated Proteins as Substrates of a Novel Protein Quality Control Pathway.

first of all, a high school student isn't qualified to study the subject: especially lazy asians pretending to be in tech schools to "fuck over white people with the scam they are smarter"

second of all, the reseach had already been released and its' obvious the parent cut & pasted it for the child

third, it's post-doctoral work (unless from UK, where they make fake protiens and submit it for doctoral REGULARLY)

ALL A FUCKING SCAM. I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY, not afraid the author did that in HS and has found the cure, BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S ALL A FUCKING FCPS LIE

Posted by: 234t34y43 ()
Date: February 07, 2024 07:44PM

in retrospect - where's the follow up work and publications?

there isn't any

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.