HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors. AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town.
Posted by: WTOP, tokyo rose ()
Date: March 26, 2018 05:54PM

Rick-from-TCW-1-130x87.jpg

https://wtop.com/sponsored-content/2018/03/the-home-experts/

The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors.

AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town. This contract then (were illegals from maryland, did unsafe work not meeting code, took forever, didn't finish many parts, lying salesman and workers). the persons "signing": old people who can't remember for 10 seconds of conversation what is said.

At gunpoint.

I'm not only an eye witness, there's certainly a record of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors. AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town.
Posted by: ekdn7 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 11:24AM

Re: The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors. AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town.
Posted by: Just Asking ()
Date: March 27, 2018 01:26PM

Is there any chance you will learn to write an intelligible post?

Posted by: No chance ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:35PM

Just Asking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there any chance you will learn to write an
> intelligible post?

Its meds aren't strong enough, or it can't remember to take them. Jury's out as to which.

Posted by: c9dw6 ()
Date: March 28, 2018 11:07AM

> Its meds aren't strong enough, or it can't
> remember to take them. Jury's out as to which.

shut the fuck up gerrymanderer2 democrat. you tried that on trump how did it work out?

Posted by: WTOP Thompson creek Ad ()
Date: March 28, 2018 11:20AM

Get this Thompson Creek spam the fuck outta here

"Rick Wuest, owner and president of Thompson Creek Window Company, recently joined WTOP to discuss everything from curb appeal, to energy efficiency, to finding and hiring the right contractor."

Tl;dr

It's a scary world out there, you're going to get robbed. Buy our over price windows using our installers.

Posted by: MYWJG ()
Date: March 30, 2018 11:15AM

so should i file a police report about the police?

Date: March 30, 2018 11:20AM

WTOP Thompson creek Ad Wrote:
> Get this Thompson Creek spam the fuck outta here
>
> It's a scary world out there, you're going to get
> robbed.

I'll do what I please and the message can't be "edited", because that's not a feature.

Once again a hostile 4th grader argument, Berkeley style (or facist) thug demand or philosophy, without any reasoned argument, proving my point! Thank you.

Date: March 30, 2018 11:45AM

as far as i know, this police enforced "contract", the sales person con'ed the elderly people to pay up front (always suggested not to do). this has ramifications on "unfinished work". but they also "changed materials", so what they sold isn't what they put in

easy to sell things when your waving a gun around: that's typically how fairfax county gov workers expect people swallow, so i'm guessing the contractor is affiliated with them (i know for sure the last one was - who i caught in lies before he started. this time: i was threatened with weapons to be quite. so i can be pretty sure the business is COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMATE and affiliated somehow with "some important people" that the county favors, like they do their illegal laborers and green cards)

-----------------------

So any advice out there from ffu?

Where does one draw the line between public and private law and senior citizens and shot gun "weddings"? Because apparently I'm married to this at this time.

Posted by: ntmyh ()
Date: April 01, 2018 02:26PM

ntmyh

Date: April 01, 2018 02:29PM

note i spoke generally: i did NOT name a particular contractor - i cited and article by WTOP by a contractor who "was offering helpful tips how to avoid contractors who are scammers". POINT BEING: hard to avoid if there's a gun to your head huh? but democrats are rolling that way while advertising they are helping you "avoid it". helping cover up crime is more the picture I SEE.

Posted by: Yikes! ()
Date: April 01, 2018 02:47PM

I got an estimate from Thompson Creek a few years back. They wanted 29K for work that two other companies gave 11K-13K estimates.

I may have stupid written on my forehead, but I assure Thompson Creek that I'm not. They use a better class of materials, but not that good FFS! I'm not paying out the ass for radio advertising.

Posted by: twjwl ()
Date: April 01, 2018 10:39PM

twjwl

Date: April 02, 2018 08:14AM

Posted by: money matters ()
Date: April 02, 2018 02:39PM

money matters

Posted by: pjjt3 ()
Date: April 03, 2018 11:45AM

Posted by: ewkjt ()
Date: April 04, 2018 10:21AM

ewkjt

Posted by: mhfkm ()
Date: April 05, 2018 09:09PM

mhfkm

Posted by: 9mcpc ()
Date: April 06, 2018 09:44PM

9mcpc

Posted by: ndnky ()
Date: April 07, 2018 07:51AM

ndnky

Posted by: 96jut ()
Date: April 10, 2018 11:33AM

96jut

Posted by: xepuv ()
Date: April 11, 2018 06:12PM

xepuv

Posted by: ggk3e ()
Date: April 14, 2018 11:32AM

ggk3e

Posted by: hwenx ()
Date: April 14, 2018 11:37AM

hwenx

Posted by: kvjjm ()
Date: April 15, 2018 08:52PM

still ongoing

Posted by: B1ahB1ah ()
Date: April 15, 2018 11:26PM

WTOP, tokyo rose Wrote:
> WTOP Thompson creek Ad Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Get this Thompson Creek spam the fuck outta
> here
> >
> > It's a scary world out there, you're going to
> get
> > robbed.
>
> I'll do what I please and the message can't be
> "edited", because that's not a feature.
>
> Once again a hostile 4th grader argument, Berkeley
> style (or facist) thug demand or philosophy,
> without any reasoned argument, proving my point!
> Thank you.

You wouldn't need to edit your post if you did not type like an illiterate 4th grader. If you are from a 3rd world country and just arrived in America then maybe that would explain it, otherwise any educated person trying to garner the meaning from what you typed would be somewhat perplexed, and quickly ascertain that you are a moron. By the way the whole premise of your post is bullshit, the police did now show up at your house and enforce a contract with a gun to your head. You may have called them, and they responded with a gun in their holster (where they always carry one) and informed you that you have a civil matter that needs to be adjudicated in court. They certainly did not train their gun on you all insist that you continue to allow illegal aliens to work at your house. You seem like a hysterical buffoon so maybe your were screaming at them and out of control, at which point they told you to calm down. Short of that your whole story is unbelievable, and you seem like a huge stupid lying pussy.

Posted by: nhe4f ()
Date: April 18, 2018 06:47PM

nhe4f

Posted by: U Mad ()
Date: April 18, 2018 08:17PM

WTOP, tokyo rose Wrote:
> src=https://wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Ri
> ck-from-TCW-1-130x87.jpg>
>
> https://wtop.com/sponsored-content/2018/03/the-hom
> e-experts/
>
> The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake
> contractors.
>
> AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO
> PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's
> how dems are rolling in this town. This contract
> then (were illegals from maryland, did unsafe work
> not meeting code, took forever, didn't finish many
> parts, lying salesman and workers). the persons
> "signing": old people who can't remember for 10
> seconds of conversation what is said.
>
> At gunpoint.
>
> I'm not only an eye witness, there's certainly a
> record of it.

Go to bed Alex. Your meds are wearing off.
Attachments:
alex_jones.jpg

Posted by: w33kn ()
Date: April 19, 2018 08:14PM

w33kn

Posted by: B1ahB1ah ()
Date: April 20, 2018 01:53AM

You are a dumb gay faggot, that is all.

WTOP, tokyo rose Wrote:
> ck-from-TCW-1-130x87.jpg>
>
> e-experts/
>
> The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake
> contractors.
>
> AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO
> PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's
> how dems are rolling in this town. This contract
> then (were illegals from maryland, did unsafe work
> not meeting code, took forever, didn't finish many
> parts, lying salesman and workers). the persons
> "signing": old people who can't remember for 10
> seconds of conversation what is said.
>
> At gunpoint.
>
> I'm not only an eye witness, there's certainly a
> record of it.

Posted by: uum7w ()
Date: April 25, 2018 02:03PM

yes, still ongoing

Posted by: ny7dd ()
Date: May 11, 2018 09:11AM

ny7dd

Posted by: eyxkh ()
Date: May 11, 2018 09:15AM

> U Mad
> Go to bed Alex. Your meds are wearing off.

WHO IS ALEX?

And that's a threat. And if I find out who keeps insisting anyone who challenges democrats will be arrested without cause, incarcerated without a trial, and poisoned?

I'll sue to say the least.

Someone on ffu continually: spams ffu, leaves feces posts, tells people to commit suicide or be forced on medications by "democrats who order them to".

If I find the full name and address of this individual I'll call police.

And the police ... I'm about to file charges on.

Posted by: c4cdk ()
Date: June 26, 2018 02:12AM

little red riding hood

Date: June 26, 2018 02:13AM

this is still an ongoing issue

the illegals and corrupt company STILL HAVE NOT FINISHED WORK

police were at my house, armed, to threaten me not to object

i called police they refused to "get involved", giving me a "county phone number" (a phone chase)

Posted by: clpdy ()
Date: June 26, 2018 02:15AM

i'm %99 sure these people are tied to politicians in the area (the company owners, fly by nite operation - it all spells "they get away with it because the county knows who they are - they are untouchables")

Date: June 26, 2018 02:31AM

it's been months and months - i'd say like 1/2 year. the house is still trashed with the companies "stuff" and as far as i can determine they never show up

Posted by: fke4f ()
Date: June 26, 2018 02:32AM

U Mad Wrote:
> WTOP, tokyo rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
>
> > ck-from-TCW-1-130x87.jpg>
> >
> >
>
> > e-experts/
> >
> > The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake
> > contractors.
> >
> > AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO
> > PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's
> > how dems are rolling in this town. This
> contract
> > then (were illegals from maryland, did unsafe
> work
> > not meeting code, took forever, didn't finish
> many
> > parts, lying salesman and workers). the
> persons
> > "signing": old people who can't remember for 10
> > seconds of conversation what is said.
> >
> > At gunpoint.
> >
> > I'm not only an eye witness, there's certainly
> a
> > record of it.
>

SO IS MY PATIENCE.

AND YOUR ON MEDS NOT ME. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Posted by: tjg9w ()
Date: July 01, 2018 08:07PM

STILL ONGOING

Posted by: wuwy7 ()
Date: July 05, 2018 07:03PM

wuwy7

Posted by: jutpv ()
Date: July 08, 2018 11:38PM

jutpv

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: July 09, 2018 07:21AM

WTOP, tokyo rose Wrote:
> this is still an ongoing issue
>
> the illegals and corrupt company STILL HAVE NOT
> FINISHED WORK
>
> police were at my house, armed, to threaten me not
> to object
>
> i called police they refused to "get involved",
> giving me a "county phone number" (a phone chase)

The police are always armed.

The problem is this: you are a paranoid schizophrenic and need medical help. Without that, expect the worst.

Posted by: njkcm ()
Date: July 11, 2018 01:30PM

still active

Posted by: pjhmj ()
Date: July 14, 2018 08:57PM

pjhmj

Posted by: e6lg7 ()
Date: July 16, 2018 01:53PM

e6lg7

Posted by: yehfl ()
Date: July 16, 2018 08:43PM

yehfl

Posted by: pxley ()
Date: July 18, 2018 08:17PM

STILL ONGOING

Posted by: vh3cl ()
Date: July 27, 2018 05:05PM

home improvement police elderly senior citizen fraud

Posted by: u6ny6 ()
Date: July 29, 2018 03:48PM

STILL ONGOING

Posted by: ym43y ()
Date: July 29, 2018 04:14PM

still ongoing. the contractor apparently refuses to fix health violations, wiring code violations, and more.

Posted by: 3xukt ()
Date: July 29, 2018 04:14PM

U Mad Wrote:

maybe i should come to a gun to your house and tell you that you must accept some services i have for sale

Posted by: 45rtedsf ()
Date: July 29, 2018 04:15PM

U Mad Wrote:

maybe i bring a gun to your house and tell you, at threat of death or imprisonment, that you must accept some services i have for sale

Posted by: tyb6u ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:40PM

tyb6u

Posted by: lgxnp ()
Date: August 16, 2018 01:41AM

that's right. still un-finished work yet

aaaamazing

Date: December 30, 2018 01:31PM

problems complained of promised to be fixed were never fixed - total lie

new problems have arose: and they are major ones, very major

Date: December 30, 2018 02:09PM

Just Asking Wrote:
> Is there any chance you will learn to write an
> intelligible post?

Extremely doubtful. I wish he would just use one screen name and then I could stop wasting time trying to make sense of his gibberish.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: Ball of confusion... ()
Date: December 30, 2018 02:14PM

Crikey! You sure messed that one up!

Posted by: yvjwj ()
Date: February 18, 2019 06:40PM

Ball of confusion... Wrote:
> Crikey! You sure messed that one up!

I had armed men threatening me.

If you think that's funny drop dead.

Posted by: clty6 ()
Date: February 18, 2019 06:50PM

A year after the work (which required sending armed men to threaten me "to allow"), there are MANY MAJOR FLAWS.

A FEW NEW FLAWS that are not listed above.

One kind occurred in both major works and would require a total rebuild to fix (https://www.johnbridge.com/ documents MANY such consumer incidents)

Another is a confirmation the contractor never filed an "building permits" and did illegal wiring.

Another: the contractor, conning these old senile people, then got a job to install an already working ceiling fan (the 3rd one btw, the 1st still works), COMPLETE DISABLED the lights on the deck / behind house (a deck that is 5'+ off the ground and has 2 stairs).

I WENT RECENTLY TO FILE A POLICE REPORT. The officers flatly denied to file any report of any of the incidents (and other incidents I don't mention here*

</h1>
ORIGINAL POLICE HARASSMENT INCIDENT NUMBER:

timothy henderson 703-591-0966. site 703-691-2131 E17-3610872

(in this article. in the past the police refused to take a report or investigate after a different incident, and i told them recently i planned to go forward with that as well)

Posted by: dxjxj ()
Date: February 18, 2019 06:54PM

Under Democrats, Gerry Connelly, Ralph Northam, et al

POLICE HAVE STOPPED TAKING REPORTS. THEY ONLY ACCEPT ACCUSATIONS ISSUED BY DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT WORKERS.

POLICE HAVE STOPPED TAKING REPORTS FROM CITIZENS

EXCEPT REPORTS WHICH TARGET (republicans)

Posted by: thht6 ()
Date: February 18, 2019 06:54PM

E17-3610872

Posted by: mxtnm ()
Date: February 18, 2019 08:55PM

Date: February 18, 2019 09:51PM

I went to the courthouse.

There was no Court Clerk on duty. Only a hispanic giving me a 5 minute "pick up the phone to ask for the clerk" phone chase who was condescending, continually trying to change the subject, and would not say if the Clerk was on duty. (in the past there was no bullet proof window and the Clerk of the Court came to the window if requested).

There was no Magistrate on duty. The magistrate claimed to me, again from behind a bullet proof window and not in view, that he had NO LEGAL EDUCATION.

There were sheriff's deputy but they were "all out". One arrived as I was nearing the parking lot (which costs money to park in).

Date: February 18, 2019 09:52PM

(i had a legal matter to attend to which required speaking to a sheriff's deputy)

The secretary of the sheriff's office (also behind a thick window, but that i could see) said "it is against policy to give a phone number of any deput out" and told me to leave.

Date: February 18, 2019 10:00PM

i emailed the police and the sheriff's department

neither got back to me

THIS IS HOW DEMOCRATS ACT "IN OFFICE"

THEY NEED TO GO

Posted by: Mental Health Advocate ()
Date: February 18, 2019 10:24PM

Please seek professional help for your mental condition. I do not want to read about you taking a weapon and slaughtering any school kids. I beg you to get help. I will even help pay for it.

Posted by: 9xdcn ()
Date: February 19, 2019 12:35AM

9xdcn

Posted by: 7nvvt ()
Date: February 19, 2019 11:36AM

Posted by: wgg6t ()
Date: February 19, 2019 12:20PM

wgg6t

Posted by: ycmvu ()
Date: February 19, 2019 12:35PM

ycmvu

Posted by: ykc9u ()
Date: February 20, 2019 12:50AM

ykc9u

Posted by: k6ncj ()
Date: February 20, 2019 01:17PM

k6ncj

Posted by: 99ex3 ()
Date: February 21, 2019 01:36PM

99ex3

Posted by: e4pcb ()
Date: February 24, 2019 11:25AM

e4pcb

Posted by: yj936 ()
Date: February 24, 2019 02:51PM

yj936

Posted by: 3rrerfd ()
Date: February 24, 2019 09:51PM

s

Posted by: 233rgfre ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:27PM

I WENT RECENTLY TO FILE A POLICE REPORT. The officers flatly denied to file any report of any of the incidents (and other incidents I don't mention here*

Also in a past incident: the courthouse skipped court on ME. fairfax/va prosecutes republicans aimlessly, but they skip court if accused.

Posted by: l7whx ()
Date: February 25, 2019 01:25PM

l7whx

Posted by: guenj ()
Date: February 25, 2019 03:40PM

guenj

Posted by: uympg ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:40PM

uympg

Posted by: gcxk3 ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:58PM

gcxk3

Posted by: nby3k ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:58PM

timothy henderson 703-591-0966. site 703-691-2131 E17-3610872

Posted by: hkmde ()
Date: February 25, 2019 07:00PM

I was seized and held for more than 30 days without a trial. Billing #208019, #84090377392 arrest # 2012-3560151, Mag track # 059 GM 12000 84430

during that I viewed someone being tortured over at least weeks. i contacted WTOP 2x they didn't answer. i reported to police: they refused to take a report.

Posted by: wfwe6 ()
Date: February 25, 2019 07:08PM

many false arrests all with zero evidence and no defense in court.

previous: had counter suits against us/va/fx "quashed" (refused to be argued or paid to me what they owed - which was allot). finally i had "caught on" to their schemes.

No. CL-2012-10002 - att. gen. skipped court on me, another case.

I was seized and held for more than 30 days without a trial. Billing #208019, #84090377392 arrest # 2012-3560151, Mag track # 059 GM 12000 84430. call it their retribution upon me (as well as by others).

timothy henderson 703-591-0966. site 703-691-2131 E17-3610872. use armed force to "make me" accept fraudulent company preying upon senior citizens

earlier this year: tried to file police reports. police refused to take any of several reports, refusing to hear what most were about - and refusing to here the details (the whole point) of the ones i did begin to mention. as soon as i mentioned eviction they automatically stopped listening and talking to me, infact.

Posted by: pynup ()
Date: February 25, 2019 07:10PM

it would be funny if i didn't have all the evidences and much more

Posted by: wfwe6 ()
Date: February 25, 2019 07:46PM

several attempts to seize property as well

including seizing tax returns for money i didn't owe there had been no trial concerning Before they returned - at the richmond level. and direct withdrawls by government from my bank account (reported by my bank) without even notifying me. i literally had to call the bank and ask for a rep, on the bank's time, to find out "the government had done it"

Posted by: vbe6w ()
Date: February 25, 2019 11:47PM

vbe6w

Posted by: kcux7 ()
Date: February 26, 2019 01:16PM

kcux7

Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: February 26, 2019 02:58PM

Attachments:
images67.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.