HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'd rather have Eesh, Megan the Cray Cray Lady, BOAD, MOM, Chad dukes' crazy shit, Bijan and Lizzie than these fucking road threads...STOP IT!!!
Posted by: Nationals ()
Date: March 18, 2018 01:45PM

Fucking stop! I'm tired of seeing them on here spammed to the top.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'd rather have Eesh, Megan the Cray Cray Lady, BOAD, MOM, Chad dukes' crazy shit, Bijan and Lizzie than these fucking road threads...STOP IT!!!
Posted by: Alabaster ()
Date: March 18, 2018 01:56PM

I'd rather have something to break the monotony of political shit, race bait threads and other esoteric nonsense.

lighten the fuck up.

Re: I'd rather have Eesh, Megan the Cray Cray Lady, BOAD, MOM, Chad dukes' crazy shit, Bijan and Lizzie than these fucking road threads...STOP IT!!!
Posted by: Doctor Feel. ()
Date: March 18, 2018 05:33PM

Nationals Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucking stop! I'm tired of seeing them on here
> spammed to the top.

The fact that you even care indicates that something is seriously wrong with you. Maybe you should get a hobby.

Posted by: curious person 84 ()
Date: March 18, 2018 06:39PM

Speaking of roads, does anyone know why Pohick Road curves the way it does right before it meets Backlick and becomes Alban Rd? It is just very strange why it was never straightened.

Posted by: Time to stop ()
Date: March 19, 2018 11:39AM

It’s really annoying and clogs the forum up. Post that shit in /off topic or something.

Posted by: KT44K ()
Date: March 19, 2018 12:16PM

There are several interesting road-related topics being addressed on this forum.

Posted by: fwwwh ()
Date: March 19, 2018 09:53PM

+1

I already made a post saying the same thing.

I also suggested due to the complexity and number of these road posts: IT IS A FX CO GOV EMPLOYEE WHO'S BEING PAID TO SPAM FFU. (someone with access to fx co gov files and is getting paid to harass ffu)

that's my belief

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.