HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Years Plans??
Posted by: NastyNate ()
Date: December 26, 2006 10:47AM

Whats everyones News Years plans for Sunday night? I have set up an Open Bar party at Backyard Grill and Bar in Chantilly. Its 40 dollars a person, limited to rail liquors and domestic drafts, champange toast at midnight, appetizer type food will be provided, top 40 DJ, hotel room discounts and alot more. Scooter cab will be stopping in throughout the night if anyone is interested in taking a cab, and also you can use soberride.com for a free cab if you dont want to drive home. If interested reply here or email me, or you can call the restaurant (703-802-6400). Thanks everyone.

Nate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Years Plans??
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: December 26, 2006 03:42PM

I thought spam wasn't allowed?

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: December 26, 2006 03:58PM

Backyard is awesome. It's a small bar, seats about 40 people, mostly regulars with clich's but good attitudes towards newbies.

Door sign says proper dress but dress code in not really enforced, mainly enforced on guys with tanks tops(LOL). The women theere like guys who are nicely dressed. It's a Favorite of FBI, AFT, Defense contracts and high end FFX social people in FFX government, but all cool. Be careful what you say to people you don't know! They also have a great DJ, He plays a variety of tunes. Everything from country to hip hop. But the bar is rather small, not alot of seats. The night I was in there I had to stand the whole night. F that!

Seasoned bartenders who know how to cut poeple off with respect. The night I was there about two months ago, I had a run in with a fat guy named Peter and an old guy named Bill in glasses. They were a-hole's to me and my girlfriend. Her opinion, which she let both of them know, was "I guess those guys never f'ing get laid!" LOL

I think the owner is good buddies with a FFX cop because there were always one or two cops in the parking lot taking care of the place and making sure nothing happened in the parking lot.

We saw one car in the parking get busting for something??? My girlfriend enjoyed talking to the owner and she's is a "hardcore sexy woman, but "stop looking at my tits and say something intelligent type girl." She really enjoyed the bar, minus the two freaks.

When we left there were two FFX cop cars at the door. We stopped and chatted with both cops and they both had a great sense of humor. They were both, what I call "Andy Taylor southern cops."- They know who is a problem and they are going to put those type of people in jail for being a-holes! I have no problem that!

$40 buck for New years... even with open rail drinks, cheap. But, I'd rather pay $150 a couple with a hotel room, band, food, hats and a place to crash. I suggest DCevents.

Posted by: NastyNate ()
Date: December 26, 2006 07:27PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought spam wasn't allowed?

If so sorry about that...Im just posting up about a party in Chantilly for New Years. If this thread needs to be removed then so be it. On the other hand...Somewhere to sit shouldnt be a huge problem, they are using the whole restaurant for the event so there will be plenty of space, dance floor in the back and lots of other stuff going on throughout the night.

Nate

Posted by: 495 ()
Date: December 26, 2006 08:54PM

Jester, you forgot the part about blowing one of the cops.......

Date: December 26, 2006 09:10PM

Hey PGENS, do you have a cat named Snowbell?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 27, 2006 12:44AM

you realize nobody gets that comment, right, 495?

Posted by: 4095 ()
Date: December 27, 2006 12:03PM

I realize that you're a fucking douchebag reston. Eat shit and die

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: December 27, 2006 12:52PM

I love the name Snowbell for a cat. I want a cat that is all white. I would name it Snowbell. But instead, I am saving my money for a chihuaua dog. I want to make him wear a tutu and carry him around.

trickie

Posted by: duh ()
Date: December 27, 2006 02:20PM

Trickie, I would NOT recommend a chihuahua to ANYBODY.

My wife bought a male puppy 2 years ago, and that is the most obnoxious critter I have EVER been around! He snarls at me everytime I come near my wife and everytime I go out the door...in 2 years, except when my wife handed him to me, I've never touched the dog...he won't let me. I've never done ANYTHING to him to merit this intense dislike for me!

I've read chihuahuas are "one-person" dogs and that's the damned truth! If something ever happens to my wife...I'll have to buy a raccoon trap to catch his sorry litte ass! We might get his balls cut off to see if that improves his disposition. They are HELL to housetrain also.

I hear the females are a little better, but I still wouldn't get one!

Date: December 27, 2006 02:52PM

To Duh,

I just got back from Puerto Vallarta mexico and I saw several chihuahuas. They were all sweet and friendly when I tried petting them. But my mom had one and it also snapped and growled at anyone but her. Plus he shook a lot even when it was hot. Your wife should give her mean dog antidepressants or something.
I fell in love with chihuahuas when I saw Paris Hilton holding Tinkerbelle on TV. Tinkerbelle was a girl dog so maybe the girls are nicer.
On another note, I have a Himilayan cat who only likes me but she is not mean to others. She is a "one owner" cat. Most people hate her but she is so pretty I have overlooked her dismal personality. I guess pretty girls can get away with anything, right? LOL.

Happy New year to Duh.

Trickie

Date: December 27, 2006 04:07PM

I can drop kick a chihuahua a good 40 yds.
I can also place kick one 30 yds if I have a good holder.

Date: December 27, 2006 06:52PM

TRICKIE, my neighbor has a cat named "Jim Swengel", I think I'm going to like it.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: December 27, 2006 08:40PM

Happy New Year to you too, Trickie!

Yep, the wife's dog needs something....I just don't know what. To his credit, he has never snapped at or bit me, he just snarls like a police K-9. It's amazing how much noise 9 pounds can make!

He got me good tonight...I was hanging drywall in my basement and set my roll of joint tape down. When I picked it back up....it was all wet and yellow! And the little bugger was standing in the doorway with a "how ya like that" look on his face.

Had to go all the way to Home Despot to get another roll.

Trickie, get a Shih-Tzu (our other dog)...they're GREAT!

495: You can punt farther than you can kick off? That's odd.

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: December 27, 2006 09:48PM

Yeah I have thought of a shih-tzu. They are also adorable and portable. I also saw a little dog at Fountain nhead Park who I fell in love with. He was a Pappillon and had the sweetest face and disposition. Later I found out they cost over $1000. Maybe I should just stick with pets from the pound.

That naughty dog of yours did that on purpose to your tape. I bet you anything that if your wife went away alone without him for a few days ( like to a spa!!!) he would be nicer to you. Do they understand Spanish as well as English since they are like the national dog of Mexico??? And Taco Bell????

Well good luck with him. He may mellow in his golden years.

Hugs, Trickie

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: December 30, 2006 07:20PM

A.D.D. PEOPLE, this thread is about New Years Plans, not dogs.

Date: December 30, 2006 08:06PM

Ok I will get back on topic. I am sorry, Lurker. I am going to run a 5K race at GMU. It's at 4 pm. and is sponsored by Mothers Against Drunk Driving. After my race, I am going to watch my tivoed Ugly Betty shows. I love that show. I will probably be asleep by 11 pm since I am going to Mass the next day. It is a Holy Day and we do not "have" to go, but I want to. I know I am boring.

Happy New Year to all FU people. ( Ooops, that stands for Fairfax Underground. It sounds kinda X rated. Sorry,
Trickie

Date: December 31, 2006 12:53AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you realize nobody gets that comment, right, 495?

Yeah, other than some nonsensical reference to Stuart Little it doesn't have any meaning for me.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 31, 2006 04:19AM

Is it from Stuart Little? The guy was attempting to insult people using themes from a children's movie that is only enjoyed by the short bus children?

Date: December 31, 2006 03:03PM

Apparently so. Cary should have banned him weeks ago.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: December 31, 2006 03:09PM

"Whats everyones News Years plans for Sunday night?"

To get drunk and end the evening in a fiery crash with a bus full of nuns.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: December 31, 2006 05:02PM

Dont kill yourself before or after 07 like an idiot.

Happy New Years Smart Asses.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: December 31, 2006 05:20PM

Ok Trickie,

You answered so I will also. I'm going to a friends party in Arlington. Shots, Beer and probably about 30 people. We are all planning to crash there for the evening\morning.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 01, 2007 07:51AM

I dressed up as saddam Hussien and fired a shotgun from my balcony

Date: January 01, 2007 09:09PM

ATTENTION:
there are several 495's. We are all very funny.
That is all.

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: August 29, 2020 08:48PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.