HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I sure am glad I moved away from that shithole to raise my family in a rural area where people love America
Posted by: FFX CNTY IS TRASH ()
Date: March 14, 2018 05:57PM

Liberals destroy everything. I grew up in FFX before the schools were overrun by liberal terrorists. You people there are fucked. I sold my house years ago there and moved to a rural area in Virginia where people love their family, neighbors and the country. Everyone is respectful of others and hard working. The liberal hatred for the USA is out of control. Look how they are using these kids the same way North Korea and Nazi Germany would.

They are just terrible people. How does trashing the USA memorialize the death of 17 children murdered senselessly by a lunatic help anyone?

All because they lost an election. Democrats are the last people on Earth to give a shit about children and they proved it today, again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I sure am glad I moved away from that shithole to raise my family in a rural area where people love America
Posted by: Survivor ()
Date: March 14, 2018 08:07PM

You let the commie libs push you out. Shame. We need to stand up to them.

Re: I sure am glad I moved away from that shithole to raise my family in a rural area where people love America
Posted by: Me Guns Me Rights ()
Date: March 14, 2018 10:01PM

Moved to rural Va. Lol. Haha, still the state will be blue no matter how much you wish it wasn't.

Bye Felicia

Posted by: Virginia is lost. ()
Date: March 14, 2018 10:17PM

Me Guns Me Rights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moved to rural Va. Lol. Haha, still the state will
> be blue no matter how much you wish it wasn't.
>
> Bye Felicia

This - Virginia is now a permanent blue State, as Northern Virginia is where all the people live, and they're just like progressives in neighboring Maryland (herself no less progressive - and in some ways more so - than California).

Virginia is lost.

Posted by: Slavemaster Slim ()
Date: March 14, 2018 10:20PM

Virginia is getting so fucked up I am thinking of moving to West Virginia, not many nigs there .

Posted by: Livin Large in Nova ()
Date: March 14, 2018 11:29PM

The feeling is mutual. Your departure improved this area more than you can know.

Posted by: Rufus ()
Date: March 14, 2018 11:49PM

Yeah, okay. Enjoy your shitty schools, abysmal job prospects and certain addiction to opioids. You won’t be missed.

Posted by: OP is right ()
Date: March 15, 2018 07:12AM

The responses only back up what the OP says. There is no love for America by democrats. They are all anti American. It's just like Hillary said. She hates America and she is their leader. All the major cities are crime ridden cesspools because of democrats. That's because democrats are non evolved human degenerates.

Posted by: y7pbk ()
Date: March 15, 2018 07:39AM

I live in the Winchester area and it is night and day compared to living in Fairfax County. The public schools system out here believes in American and family values. They hold the students responsible for their actions and teach them respect. As far a public schools go they do a great job. There also isn't nearly the amount of crime and drug problems you have with the high population of liberals.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:02AM

Fairfax has taken on the value system of most of the residents - Guatemala and El Salvador.

Posted by: American values by Mexicans ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:15AM

You mean being willing to do hard manual labor for a reasonable price? Yes we must nip that value in the bud.

Posted by: WV = reverse evolution ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:48AM

American values by Mexicans Wrote:
> You mean being willing to do hard manual labor for
> a reasonable price? Yes we must nip that value in
> the bud.

You mean being so dumb that you can't get into community college, leaving your only options as military cannon fodder or minimum wage labor? Keep smoking your weed, doing your meth, and sponging off the government for food stamps and health insurance.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:51AM

Whenever a preacher starts going on about drunkards and adulterers, you can bet he's getting drunk and diddling the choir director. When he starts going on about purity and the importance of chastity, he's diddling the 13-15 y/o Sunday School students. When he starts condemning the gays and lesbians for screwing up the sanctity of his marriage, he and the Mrs. are sure to be three-waying with the scoutmaster and the girls' volleyball coach. Let's see, what did OP say:

"I sold my house years ago there and moved to a rural area in Virginia where people love their family, neighbors and the country. Everyone is respectful of others and hard working."

So OP got behind in his sub-prime mortgage in 2007, escaped via a short sale before the crash, moved to a double-wide in the holler and applied for disability, sent the wife out to work a couple of fast food part-time gigs, and stays at home with his little girl on his lap and waits for deer season, when he'll work hard stump sitting in the woods for a couple of weeks. He's right, he didn't fit in in Fairfax County. Give him credit for clear thinking.

Posted by: Shake MDH ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:53AM

FFX CNTY IS TRASH Wrote:
> Liberals destroy everything. I grew up in FFX
> before the schools were overrun by liberal
> terrorists. You people there are fucked. I sold my
> house years ago there and moved to a rural area in
> Virginia where people love their family, neighbors
> and the country. Everyone is respectful of others
> and hard working. The liberal hatred for the USA
> is out of control. Look how they are using these
> kids the same way North Korea and Nazi Germany
> would.

No, you're pissed that you sat on your lily white ass while all the ethnic folk figured that if they went to school to learn instead of banging cheerleaders and drinking beer under the bleachers, they could get a real degree and a real job. Liberals don't hate America. Liberals hate ignorant Americans like yourself who wish it was still 1900, when the white folks were in power and all the minorities were somewhere else, or under the white folks' thumb.

>
> They are just terrible people. How does trashing
> the USA memorialize the death of 17 children
> murdered senselessly by a lunatic help anyone?

Who trashed the US? By having school kids walkout of classrooms for 17 minutes? what did all Democrats do that was so terrible?
>
> All because they lost an election. Democrats are
> the last people on Earth to give a shit about
> children and they proved it today, again.

You ware living in the past. Please either stay there and get off the internet, or smell the coffee and embrace the future. And the future is not all white folks like you.

Posted by: N9PXT ()
Date: March 15, 2018 10:01AM

Shake MDH Wrote:
> FFX CNTY IS TRASH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberals destroy everything. I grew up in FFX
> > before the schools were overrun by liberal
> > terrorists. You people there are fucked. I sold
> my
> > house years ago there and moved to a rural area
> in
> > Virginia where people love their family,
> neighbors
> > and the country. Everyone is respectful of
> others
> > and hard working. The liberal hatred for the
> USA
> > is out of control. Look how they are using
> these
> > kids the same way North Korea and Nazi Germany
> > would.
>
> No, you're pissed that you sat on your lily white
> ass while all the ethnic folk figured that if they
> went to school to learn instead of banging
> cheerleaders and drinking beer under the
> bleachers, they could get a real degree and a real
> job. Liberals don't hate America. Liberals hate
> ignorant Americans like yourself who wish it was
> still 1900, when the white folks were in power and
> all the minorities were somewhere else, or under
> the white folks' thumb.
>
> >
> > They are just terrible people. How does
> trashing
> > the USA memorialize the death of 17 children
> > murdered senselessly by a lunatic help anyone?
>
> Who trashed the US? By having school kids walkout
> of classrooms for 17 minutes? what did all
> Democrats do that was so terrible?
> >
> > All because they lost an election. Democrats
> are
> > the last people on Earth to give a shit about
> > children and they proved it today, again.
>
> You ware living in the past. Please either stay
> there and get off the internet, or smell the
> coffee and embrace the future. And the future is
> not all white folks like you.

THIS POST IS THE EPITOME OF HATRED FOR EVERYTHING AMERICAN. JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DEMOCRAT.

Posted by: 9ytut ()
Date: March 15, 2018 10:55AM

The natives in the town I grew up in refer to it as a shithole today. Mostly it is because of the newcomers who have flooded into the area in recent years, changing the economy and culture of the area. The difference between my home town and here is that the newcomers they are complaining about are typically conservative whites. Outsiders are outsiders, regardless of their race or politics.

Posted by: FU Dems ()
Date: March 15, 2018 11:10AM

Democrats are hateful, toxic, and spiteful. All of them. Mean, nasty people.

The only thing Democrats love are soy lattes and abortions.

Posted by: Ahahhahah1 ()
Date: March 15, 2018 11:18AM

Me Guns Me Rights Wrote:
> Moved to rural Va. Lol. Haha, still the state will
> be blue no matter how much you wish it wasn't.
>
> Bye Felicia

Exactly.
P.S. Feel free to tell your elected officials that you don't think they should accept money from Northern Virginia. We're tired of propping you up.

Posted by: Facts R Us ()
Date: March 16, 2018 05:29PM

FU Dems Wrote:
> Democrats are hateful, toxic, and spiteful. All of
> them. Mean, nasty people.
>
> The only thing Democrats love are soy lattes and
> abortions.

False.

Democrats also love big, totalitarian government.

Posted by: Typical TrumpTards ()
Date: March 16, 2018 06:09PM

Slavemaster Slim Wrote:
> Virginia is getting so fucked up I am thinking of
> moving to West Virginia, not many nigs there .

Lots of white trash though and pick pockets of people that work for a living.

West Virginia is the home of one of the nation’s highest-paid disability-insurance lawyers. One single attorney won federal disability benefits for some 1,800 people from 2006 to 2010 at a total cost to the U.S. treasury of about $2.5 billion.

With this in mind, it’s likely not a coincidence that West Virginia also has the highest percentage of adults ages 24 to 64 on federal disability, an astounding 15 percent of the population.

You'll fit right in there loser.

Posted by: ffx person 6 ()
Date: March 16, 2018 06:43PM

OP is a complete piker. Fuck OP. Good riddance. We didn't want you and your poor, uneducated, fucktard ass here anyway.

Fuck off, OP and enjoy your life in the shithole country. Fuckwad.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: March 16, 2018 08:43PM

Gosh...you guys sure are a bunch of cupcakes. You can leave anytime yet you choose to stay.

Posted by: Tuba lips ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:27PM

Typical TrumpTards Wrote:
> Slavemaster Slim Wrote:
> -----
> > Virginia is getting so fucked up I am thinking
> of
> > moving to West Virginia, not many nigs there .
>
> Lots of white trash though and pick pockets of
> people that work for a living.
>
> West Virginia is the home of one of the nation’s
> highest-paid disability-insurance lawyers. One
> single attorney won federal disability benefits
> for some 1,800 people from 2006 to 2010 at a total
> cost to the U.S. treasury of about $2.5 billion.
>
> With this in mind, it’s likely not a coincidence
> that West Virginia also has the highest percentage
> of adults ages 24 to 64 on federal disability, an
> astounding 15 percent of the population.
>
> You'll fit right in there loser.

That's nearly a drop in the bucket to the trillions of tax dollars paid out to blacks, Mooslims, etc for welfare. So while a White majority West Virginia enjoys a nearly zero violent crime level, you and the other Shitskins are raping and killing each other in epidemic numbers whoever you reside. Lolz!

Posted by: op where u move to? ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:38PM

I was born and raised in this area Robinson Football Rules!!!

but its past time to get out

the question is where?

I'm thinking SW VA or Western NC, possibly SC but unfortunately tied up here bc of work and money

soon enough though cuz this place went from awesome to shithole in less than 20 years.

Posted by: Deport them all ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:53PM

op where u move to? Wrote:
> I was born and raised in this area Robinson
> Football Rules!!!
>
> but its past time to get out
>
> the question is where?
>
> I'm thinking SW VA or Western NC, possibly SC but
> unfortunately tied up here bc of work and money
>
> soon enough though cuz this place went from
> awesome to shithole in less than 20 years.

Isn't it awful? The entire metro area is turning into a brown, 3rd world shit-hole. Everywhere you go to shop no one speaks English. And body odor and curry is the normal smell from these pear shaped Nepalese women wearing house robes with 20 fucking colors.

America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed.

Posted by: Born in the USA 1992 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:30PM

FFX CNTY IS TRASH Wrote:
> Liberals destroy everything. I grew up in FFX
> before the schools were overrun by liberal
> terrorists. You people there are fucked. I sold my
> house years ago there and moved to a rural area in
> Virginia where people love their family, neighbors
> and the country. Everyone is respectful of others
> and hard working. The liberal hatred for the USA
> is out of control. Look how they are using these
> kids the same way North Korea and Nazi Germany
> would.
>
> They are just terrible people. How does trashing
> the USA memorialize the death of 17 children
> murdered senselessly by a lunatic help anyone?
>
> All because they lost an election. Democrats are
> the last people on Earth to give a shit about
> children and they proved it today, again.

That is good that you left and are staying out of our way. People who think like you are dying off every single day and they are being replaced by better and smarter people. I hope you enjoy your retirement. Thank you again for doing the right thing by moving to Hooterville.
You can get mad and watch Fox news and beat your crutch into the floor but nothing will change because of that so try to pick up a nice hobby and/or outdoor activity. Good luck and goodbye.

Posted by: nigmobile ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:33PM

Deport them all Wrote:
> op where u move to? Wrote:
> -----
> > I was born and raised in this area Robinson
> > Football Rules!!!
> >
> > but its past time to get out
> >
> > the question is where?
> >
> > I'm thinking SW VA or Western NC, possibly SC
> but
> > unfortunately tied up here bc of work and money
> >
> > soon enough though cuz this place went from
> > awesome to shithole in less than 20 years.
>
>
>
>
>
> Isn't it awful? The entire metro area is turning
> into a brown, 3rd world shit-hole. Everywhere you
> go to shop no one speaks English. And body odor
> and curry is the normal smell from these pear
> shaped Nepalese women wearing house robes with 20
> fucking colors.
>
> America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you
> will be missed.
Attachments:
nigmobile.jpg

Posted by: Davester ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:52PM

Congrats! Now you bathe in ur own asswater.lol

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn. ()
Date: March 17, 2018 03:15PM

I love the stance of that Cavalier.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.