HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Wheel Chair Access Apartment Sharing For Healthy Disabled" Reston/Fair Lakes Oakton Urban Crucible
Posted by: walden3twinfx ()
Date: March 09, 2018 12:39PM

"Wheel Chair Access Apartment Sharing For Healthy Disabled"
Reston/Fair Lakes Oakton Urban Crucible

Searching a suitable connection, while addressing the need for "privacy and safety" of people who are elderly, or have disability to make a affordable connection, via registering at www.roommates.com.

This service, costs $20/month, and can be purchased one month at a time, as I have just renewed for one month, till April 7, 2018, starting today.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My nickname can be searched by anyone who is registered with this service, offered here at Northern Virginia geography.

at www.roommates.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Wheel Chair Access Apartment Sharing For Healthy Disabled" Reston/Fair Lakes Oakton Urban Crucible
Posted by: hkgcp ()
Date: March 09, 2018 06:25PM

STOP SPAMMING THIS SITE: it is NOT a real-estate forum or 'wanted ads' obviously

its' called "THE UNDERGROUND", not "government services"

Re: "Wheel Chair Access Apartment Sharing For Healthy Disabled" Reston/Fair Lakes Oakton Urban Crucible
Date: March 10, 2018 08:38AM

TO: Posted by: hkgcp ()

"STOP SPAM ?" ? "SPAM" is in the eyes of the beholder.

hkpcp, an unknown person with "verbal abuse" is not the administrator
nor has authority other than via verbal abuse as is his post.

report this "Abuse" as you have viewed my effort to find suitable
"share" that is not provided by real estate agents or government service
as you think you know, but you don't. OK ?

Alternately I can report you to Fairfax Consumer Service and find out who you are and why you use "verbal abuse" to others, possibly minorities ?

I have done that before, you know at this forum last year .
Attachments:
APARTMENT SHARE WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS NOTICE 04RM.jpg

Posted by: Get a grip ()
Date: March 10, 2018 08:46AM

"Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting."

Stop being such an intolerant, Many people in Nova have mobility issues themselves, and many more have friends and relatives who are in that situation. Their numbers are far larger than those who could give a fig about anything you have ever said.

Posted by: A sad world ()
Date: March 10, 2018 08:59AM

Since the election of 2016, racism is up, misogyny is up and people feel free to abuse the handicapped.

Posted by: Dumb is a bad thing ()
Date: March 10, 2018 09:24AM

It's just as Hillery said -- Trump has lifted up the basket of deplorables. These are the worst that the nation has to offer.

Date: March 29, 2018 01:05PM

How Can WHEEL CHAIR BOUND PATIENT ADVOCACY FAIRFAX VA be strengthened ?

In our own Fairfax community where many wheel chair bound persons live, including seniors, VETS, and others due to our Metro System convenience (wheel chair accessable) and excellent medical facilities where personalized outpatient treatments are available .

Wheel chair bound patient advocate fx va part a
https://www.slideshare.net/icptwin45/wheel-chair-bound-patient-advocate-fx-va-part-a

Date: March 29, 2018 07:34PM

Wheel Chair Bound Patient Advocacy Part A :

For Wheel Chair Accessable Apartment with possible sharing arrangement
2 BD 2 BTH

Fair Lakes, Reston or Fair Oaks Urban Hub Crucibles.

Posted by: Busted 101 ()
Date: March 30, 2018 02:07AM

Who would have white carpet in a room fully accessible to wheel chairs unless of course they *cough* they were able to actually walk...

Posted by: good luck with that ()
Date: March 30, 2018 02:12AM

walden3twinfx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Alternately I can report you to Fairfax Consumer
> Service and find out who you are and why you use
> "verbal abuse" to others, possibly minorities ?
>
>

You must be new to fairfaxunderground.

Posted by: Thetruthmustbetold ()
Date: March 30, 2018 02:48AM

Hey Walden Twinky So you can snitch people out by reporting them to "Fairfax Consumer Service" but but FCS can't do a damn thing to help you with your apartment search?!? Something is really not adding up here...Just saying bro.

Posted by: Hillary's Nutsack ()
Date: March 31, 2018 02:28PM

"Privacy and safety" sounds like you don't want to live around Nigger's therefore it's going to cost you more $$$..

Date: March 31, 2018 04:42PM

03/31/2018

Topic 01 Response:

Alternately I can report you to Fairfax Consumer
> Service and find out who you are and why you use
> "verbal abuse" to others, possibly minorities ?
>
Posted by: good luck with that ()
Date: March 30, 2018 02:12AM

You must be new to fairfaxunderground.

Answer: No I am not new to Fairfaxunderground. I did report "Abuse" & "Sexually graphic" illegal posting to federal authority and to Fairfax County Consumer Agency 2 years ago. Well that didn't shut down Fairfaxunderground but it did stop the "abuse" and "illegal" postings to my discussion, for which I am thankful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOPIC 02: We all have a responsibility to be courteous and avoid being vulgar to strengthen Fairfaxunderground as a legitimate and responsible community forum, for whatever topic people wish to discuss, as in this case I am trying to discuss to identify a suitable sharing arrangement for wheel chair accessable 2 BD, 2 BTH apartment, with a responsible and courteous person, no matter what their ethinic background is, Black, White, Asian, or another ethnic person in our multi-ethnic community of Fairfax County and NOVA geography.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.