HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bernie’s Pony Ring
Posted by: Don Klotz ()
Date: March 05, 2018 05:33PM

Greetings All,
I had a wonderful childhood growing up in Alexandria and after reading this forum I wanted to share an old Super 8 film that I knew had footage of the Pony Ring at Baileys Crossroads. I too remember Giffords, watching airplanes take off at the old airport and trains being linked together at Potomac Yards. It was just another little southern town back then. G.W. High School had a rifle range in the basement where students would learn how to shoot. If you don’t believe me look at the blueprints from the renovation about ten years ago, that’s where I got the information.
https://youtu.be/UgLtWYE4hZQ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bernie’s Pony Ring
Posted by: watchdogbarking ()
Date: March 05, 2018 06:26PM

fair warning: this is not a friendly site. use of personal information should be avoided at all costs.

Re: Bernie’s Pony Ring
Posted by: u gonna get trolled ()
Date: March 05, 2018 06:34PM

this will go well

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.