HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ima bout to drop knowledge. Ima bout to get extremely real and educate the next generation youfths, things about to get live ya feel me? No doubt black lives matter cause y’all about hearing this live! The revolution will be televised cause we be bout Wil
Posted by: Wisdomofkings ()
Date: March 05, 2018 02:45PM

I’m gonna finish dis blunt before we begin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ima bout to drop knowledge. Ima bout to get extremely real and educate the next generation youfths, things about to get live ya feel me? No doubt black lives matter cause y’all about hearing this live! The revolution will be televised cause we be bout
Date: March 05, 2018 03:15PM

What y’all bout? You read yo history, y’all read mine? Do you recognize the supreme being your woman have naturally selected the superior dna to impregnate them. This is natural selection in art and practice. I has a doctorate from Howard university and I has been focusing on the natural creation of the new master race by annaysing the practice of mast white woman who is now seeking a black man to procreate with. Oops, snap there’s one knocking my door right now. I is just starting yo education you will be enlightened and titilated.

Re: Ima bout to drop knowledge. Ima bout to get extremely real and educate the next generation youfths, things about to get live ya feel me? No doubt black lives matter cause y’all about hearing this live! The revolution will be televised cause we be bout
Posted by: Grammar Gus ()
Date: March 05, 2018 03:28PM

Speak English retard.

Posted by: Noble Drew Ali ()
Date: March 05, 2018 03:33PM

OP is a white faggot trying to get a rise out of you dumb hillbillies. He is someone like Trump and the Republican party that really know how dumb you redneck hillbillies are .

Posted by: nogalicious ()
Date: March 05, 2018 03:53PM

Noble Drew Ali Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is a white faggot trying to get a rise out of
> you dumb hillbillies. He is someone like Trump
> and the Republican party that really know how dumb
> you redneck hillbillies are .

Yep. We all know there's only about seven total niggers on the entire internet, and he isn't one of them.

Date: March 05, 2018 04:11PM

Oh ok I see you now. I’m a fucking house nigger to you cause I educated. That fine by me but believe this, my blood and sweat of my ancestors built the moths fuckin curb yo ass is tryi to stomp me on. The movement will not be silenced by those whose faith is not guided by works!

Noble Drew Ali Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is a white faggot trying to get a rise out of
> you dumb hillbillies. He is someone like Trump
> and the Republican party that really know how dumb
> you redneck hillbillies are .

Date: March 05, 2018 04:23PM

In nature, the most fertile female selects the most viable male to inseminate her womb. As more white women seek the dna of a superior partner, naturally the black man is selected often times becoming pregnant the first time unprotected intercourses occur. This is her body accepting the superior ejaculate to her eggs and her body simply performing as nature intended. The seed is deep and it’s yield superior.

We need look no further than the garden of Eden to see it was Eve, a Jewish woman, who sold out her man to a big black snake.

Posted by: Rupert Pupkin ()
Date: March 05, 2018 04:31PM

The niggers have been emboldened by the fake Africa space rock movie.

Between their magic rock and billions of years of having bigger dicks, clearly we are all doomed.

Please continue....

Posted by: WisdomofkingsForeal ()
Date: March 05, 2018 07:15PM

I’m a artist and scientist. I feel and I execute. I see the future as if it’s the present. My people invented the arts and philosophy, we gots the blood of a million scholars in the body of a lion. It runs deep, so deep that no woman can refuse to better her gene pool with our dna.

Posted by: OP's A Stand Up Lib Comic ()
Date: March 05, 2018 10:42PM

On the wrong thread. the blunt you know, he'll get to commie America bashing give him time for what's "left" of his brain to recover

Posted by: Get me high ()
Date: March 05, 2018 11:29PM

where dat blunt?
Attachments:
images65.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.