HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"DC 4 MURDER", (note there's been several), Savopoulos - NO ONE IS YET SENTENCED. AM I RIGHT?
Posted by: where is WTOP? hiding it. ()
Date: March 04, 2018 07:45PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "DC 4 MURDER", (note there's been several), Savopoulos - NO ONE IS YET SENTENCED. AM I RIGHT?
Posted by: Brady ()
Date: March 04, 2018 07:53PM

What I cant understand is why this case is taking so long. Over 3 years since the murder and the trial in September. Was it just one murderer? You really think the other housekeeper was in on it? She is one good actress then. She was crying and the whole bit. She does seem a bit shady though. She knew their routine so she might very well be part of it. All the phone calls by Savopoulos seem like an inside job and was well planned out. Not a spur of the moment act by one guy Daron Wint.

Re: "DC 4 MURDER", (note there's been several), Savopoulos - NO ONE IS YET SENTENCED. AM I RIGHT?
Posted by: Half wit Wint ()
Date: March 04, 2018 10:48PM

I agree that Wint must have had some help. What happened to the helper of Savopolous who ran errands for him? Is he off the hook and no longer a person of interest?

Posted by: ADAM. 430 ()
Date: March 04, 2018 10:53PM

The assistant of Savopolous. Jordan Wallace . He lied to police. I remember that's what was on the news.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.