HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BE WARY OF EBAY AND AMAZON ...
Posted by: Bezos, pay your tax! didn't 2017 ()
Date: March 04, 2018 09:15AM

I recently bought a product who's (home website) says proudly made in usa. It had a american named label (location insida usa). The seller had a USA flag on the web page.

The product was bought off ebay but came in an Amazon box (did not appear to be from the seller i ordered from off ebay). It was marked "MADE IN CHINA" which was not shown on ebay description obviously (see above).

I could swear it was not the one I ordered (got small not medium) and now have to pay return shipping - likely 1/2 the purchase price. I think they changed the ebay description after I bought it or something - because I was well aware i needed medium and only shopped medium.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BE WARY OF EBAY AND AMAZON ...
Posted by: Savings time ()
Date: March 05, 2018 12:01PM

Just got my Amazon Visa card. 5% off every purchase at Whole Foods, hot bar included. Gotta like that!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.