HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fx Co Va is fucking you over - EVEN THE COPS ARE IN ON IT: here's proof, I'm an eye witness
Posted by: khhu4 ()
Date: March 03, 2018 07:41PM

I see this copy with some twigs in front of his car with lights on. I roll down my window as I'm going by "do you need help with those branches?". He says "no someone is on the way.

On my way to reston I drive past the same area: there are TIMEBER LINES all over the place. FOR A FUCKING FEW TWIGS.

That's the record, I swear that's my testimony.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fx Co Va is fucking you over - EVEN THE COPS ARE IN ON IT: here's proof, I'm an eye witness
Posted by: khhu4 ()
Date: March 03, 2018 08:05PM

btw there's a %1 chance of error here. it could have been a telephone pole line (bar wire are not usually on poles except as tensioners), and none of these poles were down or hit as far as i could see on that whole street, and the wire made perfect (cosine) shapes all along one side of the road (opposite side of the poles). if i remember correctly the wires appeared only after the cop was there, that's why i "assume" they were lumber lines. I could be wrong the wire could have been there previously but i think i'd remember it because they were easy to see and hooped across the road, oh, 20 times (hard to miss).

Re: Fx Co Va is fucking you over - EVEN THE COPS ARE IN ON IT: here's proof, I'm an eye witness
Posted by: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER ()
Date: March 03, 2018 08:31PM

Cannot begin to understand what OP is babbling about.

Posted by: His Bag Had 6 Oz Of Kind Buds ()
Date: March 03, 2018 09:06PM

Don't know if he paid 1.49 though, he got the bag today at 5 pm and its now empty

Posted by: 4wvnf ()
Date: March 04, 2018 09:22AM

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cannot begin to understand what OP is babbling
> about.

Why there is %120 change in retail tax.

Why Fx Co VA is racked in debt: false work orders, over-paid people.

Posted by: No wonder we're in such a mess ()
Date: March 04, 2018 09:27AM

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER Wrote:
> Cannot begin to understand what OP is babbling about.

Yeah, but consider that he can probably go out and buy all the guns and ammo that he can carry. Now that's gotta be reassuring!

Posted by: kill a liberal tonight ()
Date: March 04, 2018 07:12PM

No wonder we're in such a mess Wrote:
> ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cannot begin to understand what OP is babbling
> about.
>
> Yeah, but consider that he can probably go out and
> buy all the guns and ammo that he can carry. Now
> that's gotta be reassuring!

Just because he can't complete a thought or express an idea doesn't mean he shouldn't shoot a retard like you.

Posted by: IQ < 50 ()
Date: March 05, 2018 07:50AM

kill a liberal tonight Wrote:
> Just because he can't complete a thought or
> express an idea doesn't mean he shouldn't shoot a
> retard like you.

Sure, ANYONE AT ALL should be able to wander around with military-grade weapons. Why else would God have written the 2nd Amendment? What a flying fucking asshole!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.