HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just at wegmans for lunch, noticed many negroes drinking soda from the clear complimentary water cups. Is this a fuck whitey thing or just nig gonna nig?
Posted by: Nogwatcher ()
Date: February 27, 2018 12:40PM

Their fathers should have raised them better. Oh wait, never mind. Thanks Obama!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just at wegmans for lunch, noticed many negroes drinking soda from the clear complimentary water cups. Is this a fuck whitey thing or just nig gonna nig?
Posted by: Loss Prevention ()
Date: February 27, 2018 12:50PM

The "free soda " program was put in place to keep the nogs under control.

Re: Just at wegmans for lunch, noticed many negroes drinking soda from the clear complimentary water cups. Is this a fuck whitey thing or just nig gonna nig?
Posted by: Soda.Heister ()
Date: February 27, 2018 01:16PM

I'm white and I don't pay for my sodas...fuck Wegmans.

Posted by: Free Soda ()
Date: February 27, 2018 01:20PM

I like me some free soda
Attachments:
641888.jpg

Posted by: fintool ()
Date: February 27, 2018 01:21PM

What kind of d-bag goes to wegmans for lunch??? and why do they allow blacks at wegmans???

Posted by: What's that smell? ()
Date: February 27, 2018 01:57PM

The niggers know no one will say anything because they don't want a chimp out. That's how they go through life...betting no one will call them on their niggerly acts.

Meanwhile...we all know. It's like when the lil down syndrome kid does something gross. We'd be pissed at anyone else doing it, but cut them a break since they are tarded. Same for the niggers.

Posted by: Thug.Niggah ()
Date: February 27, 2018 03:24PM

What's that smell? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The niggers know no one will say anything because
> they don't want a chimp out. That's how they go
> through life...betting no one will call them on
> their niggerly acts.
>
> Meanwhile...we all know. It's like when the lil
> down syndrome kid does something gross. We'd be
> pissed at anyone else doing it, but cut them a
> break since they are tarded. Same for the niggers.

Back in the 70's, I split the wigs of three bruthas what come into my joint lookin' to rip themselves some Slurpees. Ain't nobody chimpin' out when they gettin' shot at...

Posted by: U surprised????? ()
Date: February 27, 2018 04:17PM

I’m more surprised these niggers were allowed into a wegmans.
These baboons don’t buy anything and steal.
Redirect these niggers to the nearest shoppers or food lion.
At food lion they sell fresh carp, just for niggers.

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: February 27, 2018 06:15PM

Thug.Niggah Wrote:
> What's that smell? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The niggers know no one will say anything
> because
> > they don't want a chimp out. That's how they
> go
> > through life...betting no one will call them on
> > their niggerly acts.
> >
> > Meanwhile...we all know. It's like when the lil
> > down syndrome kid does something gross. We'd
> be
> > pissed at anyone else doing it, but cut them a
> > break since they are tarded. Same for the
> niggers.
>
> Back in the 70's, I split the wigs of three
> bruthas what come into my joint lookin' to rip
> themselves some Slurpees. Ain't nobody chimpin'
> out when they gettin' shot at...

"Split the wigs" LMAO. Now we're talkin.

Posted by: Hey OP ()
Date: February 27, 2018 06:23PM

Your kids do the same thing while you and the wife shop. You picking up groceries and she is in the back rimming the butcher while stroking his BBC. Maen while your kids are getting jacked on free soda.

Posted by: Scared cracka ()
Date: February 27, 2018 06:56PM

How come we don't hear about whites being shot or beaten badly after using the nigger word in public? Oh because they won't say it in public
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1519336787559.jpg

Posted by: ^^^^these are cops^^^^ ()
Date: February 27, 2018 07:20PM

These guys in the pics are cops. Niggers FEAR cops& most niggers have warrants.
No niggers will show up to the March...

There were 2 niggers taking stuff off a neighbors yard that was foreclosed on. I said “what the fuck are you doing taking peoples property?” Then I said, “I’m calling the police and started reading off their license plate.” The niggers took off ASAP! Then, I had the lions share of all the god stuff like mini fridges, bbq grills, fire pits.
Wasn’t my neighbor I just lied like a nigger.
It felt good to run niggers off

Posted by: Wakandans ()
Date: February 27, 2018 07:23PM

Scared cracka Wrote:
> How come we don't hear about whites being shot or
> beaten badly after using the nigger word in
> public? Oh because they won't say it in public

There has already been a million nigger gun march on DC - it happens every day, and all the guns are illegal and used to kill other niggers.

Posted by: damnyou ()
Date: February 27, 2018 07:57PM

Too many racists on this site...at first it was all fun but man talk are some insecure people...

Posted by: Fuck all NIGGER haters ()
Date: February 27, 2018 08:33PM

damnyou Wrote:
> Too many racists on this site...at first it was
> all fun but man talk are some insecure people...

FUCK ALL YOU NIGGER HATERS!
I fucking hate racists!

Posted by: we9t9 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 08:34PM

If they bought ready to eat food at the hot line and paid their $10.00/pound for it they have paid for the drink and the food at 10 x its worth. That is why they buy something without a drink, go upstairs to the soda machine and help themselves.

And that is why food on the hot line keeps going up in price every year.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: February 28, 2018 11:58AM

Scared cracka Wrote:
> How come we don't hear about whites being shot or
> beaten badly after using the nigger word in
> public? Oh because they won't say it in public

What the niggers in that picture are doing is already illegal under DC law, except as someone pointed out, for cops. Hope you had a good JO session.

You should never leave the house without your copy of Peterson's Field Guide to Niggers of North America.

Posted by: dumbfuckur ()
Date: February 28, 2018 02:19PM

we9t9 Wrote:
> If they bought ready to eat food at the hot line
> and paid their $10.00/pound for it they have paid
> for the drink and the food at 10 x its worth.
> That is why they buy something without a drink, go
> upstairs to the soda machine and help themselves.
>
>
> And that is why food on the hot line keeps going
> up in price every year.

Congrats, you just overpaid for old ass food they were going to throw out in the next day or two.

Posted by: Amit D'Souza ()
Date: February 28, 2018 03:33PM

Sacred Monkeys. India has theirs. We have ours.

Posted by: bzzzzzzzzzzzzr ()
Date: March 17, 2018 05:04PM

"Congrats, you just overpaid for old ass food they were going to throw out in the next day or two."

You know, you are right! I went to Wegmans last week to pick up a few things and thought it might be nice to get a hot meal there so I would not have to go home and cook a whole meal that day.

Got some things off the Asian bar, the same things like Sesame Chicken and hot fried shrimp that I used to love to eat there a few years ago. I was very disappointed--the shrimp was swimming in grease, and the chicken tasted like meat does just as it is beginning to go bad.

I wonder if Wegman's fired all the really good cooks they had there several years ago when it first opened and now they have cheap labor with no real knowledge of how to cook healthy?

I will try another store that is not in the low-brow neighborhood next time and see if the quality is bad across the board now adays.

Posted by: JFC ()
Date: March 17, 2018 05:20PM

Pics or it never happened... just pulling shit out of your ass is not cool.
Attachments:
49513928eb3f59928b34a57ca51f4931e92b113a5237e54171fb189965389523.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.