HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kid in Fairfax County School had a protest for guns today. She was respectful, but...
Posted by: Fairfax Parent ()
Date: February 20, 2018 03:41PM

Kid came home today, said she was respectful during the 17 minute protest - one minute for each life lost the other week...

Anyways, she said the kids had no idea why they protested. No clue what they protested. Just that their teachers, some of them, not all, said guns were bad.

Kid came home and said she was thoughtful of those who died, but it was not the gun, it was the person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kid in Fairfax County School had a protest for guns today. She was respectful, but...
Date: February 20, 2018 04:04PM

Also, FWIW, it took away 17 minutes + of school learning, for something be made into a political gesture. And while she said she would have rather stayed in class, understood, and felt it was best to not "oppose" the teachers and THEIR agenda.

Respectful of the 17 lives lost, my kid lost opportunity to learning, but did find out how the teachers think about the issue. Pretty clear.

Her school is locked, like all FCPS schools, with video entry, and an FCPD officer assigned to patrol. No issues.

Re: Kid in Fairfax County School had a protest for guns today. She was respectful, but...
Posted by: Fuck your imaginary kid ()
Date: February 20, 2018 04:49PM

Attachments:
1bwx4d.jpg

Date: February 20, 2018 05:44PM

Fuck your imaginary kid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Really? BS?

South County MS. Call the office and ask if you don't believe me. It's their BS agenda, not mine.

Posted by: Groovy.Ghoul ()
Date: February 20, 2018 09:37PM

Fairfax Parent Wrote:
> Fuck your imaginary kid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
>
> Really? BS?
>
> South County MS. Call the office and ask if you
> don't believe me. It's their BS agenda, not mine.

Hey...Hey you! Yeah you! Fuck you and your bolded text! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit!

You read this shit on the internet and made up your kid and tried to come in here and troll us!

Date: February 20, 2018 09:48PM

No, I didn't read it on the internet. No, I am not trolling, and sorry about the emboldened text, not sure how that happened.

Anyways, kid came home, said the students were taken outside to show some kind of protest for the Florida incident as a way to show their support for gun control. My kid said she went outside, did not participate in the yelling and ranting of other kids, and stood silent out of respect for the dead.

FWIW, my kid understands 2A responsibilities, and glad she's not led like sheep to "protest". This was at South County MS, today, 2/20/18. Still don't believe me, don't care. Just sharing what's going on in Fairfax County Schools. Loss of 30+ minutes of education time.

Posted by: JOhnny NRA ()
Date: February 20, 2018 10:56PM

FUCK IT GIVE EVERY KID AN AK47 AND A FULL CLIP AND LET THEM FIGURE IT OUT

Date: February 21, 2018 01:04PM

Kid just texted me at Noon, said "they were to go outside for 17 minutes again today" and take part in the "protest". She stayed in the class, and is over this now. "Who's really listening, anyways?", she said. but even so, she texted, "it's such a waste, and kids are just using this to ditch"

Posted by: VV9UN ()
Date: February 21, 2018 02:54PM

Fairfax Parent Wrote:
> Kid just texted me at Noon, said "they were to go
> outside for 17 minutes again today" and take part
> in the "protest". She stayed in the class, and is
> over this now. "Who's really listening, anyways?",
> she said. but even so, she texted, "it's such a
> waste, and kids are just using this to ditch"

Attachments:
giphy.gif

Posted by: Liberalism 101 ()
Date: February 21, 2018 02:57PM

Just like militias using child soldiers in Africa, liberals have used these students as their political pawns.

Posted by: Derp 101 ()
Date: February 21, 2018 03:32PM

Liberalism 101 Wrote:
> Just like militias using child soldiers in Africa,
> liberals have used these students as their
> political pawns.

1. I don't see any 'liberals' using these students as pawns.
THE STUDENTS DON'T WANT TO BE SHOT AT THEIR FUCKING SCHOOLS!

2. It isn't 'just like militias using child soldiers in Africa.
If true, it would LITERALLY be the opposite. One gives guns to kids.
The other doesn't want guns.

Fucking Derpers ...

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: February 21, 2018 04:28PM

Get back in class. You fucking kids don't support stronger gun laws...you support anything that interrupts your learning day.

Back in my day, we used to call in bomb threats on final exam days to avoid taking the tests...

Posted by: speak english motherfucker ()
Date: February 21, 2018 05:21PM

ryan mclveen approved.
Attachments:
DWk_lKRV4AAb0Ko.jpg

Posted by: Empty your email motherfucker ()
Date: February 21, 2018 05:28PM

Clearly Ryan gets more of your attention than most ...
Attachments:
DWk_lKRV4AAb0Ko.jpg

Posted by: Solution for all ()
Date: February 21, 2018 05:56PM

If every school was locked during school hours and had armed police for security, these shootings wouldn't be an issue.

Perhaps we should protest for school security, and locking the doors.

Seems like the obvious solutions are not so obvious to the small minded and indoctrinated children. "Must brainwash kids, need Democrat voters"

Posted by: Teacher hs ()
Date: February 21, 2018 10:49PM

How many more protests will they be allowed to miss class for?

Posted by: Love and a .45? Or Love the .45? ()
Date: February 21, 2018 11:02PM

Solution for all Wrote:
> If every school was locked during school hours and
> had armed police for security, these shootings
> wouldn't be an issue.
>
> Perhaps we should protest for school security, and
> locking the doors.
>
> Seems like the obvious solutions are not so
> obvious to the small minded and indoctrinated
> children. "Must brainwash kids, need Democrat
> voters"

You want your kid to grow up in a armed society? America, where freedom is a 9mm?
People die due to guns, now we arm everyone. What happened to love and peace? Lost it in a gunfight?

Posted by: Dad ()
Date: February 21, 2018 11:15PM

What’s the statute of limitations on criminal conviction for bomb threats?

Posted by: Yuppers ()
Date: February 21, 2018 11:37PM

This is an ignorant thing to say. Are you confident there have been no issues with your school? How do you know for sure? That's right, you don't. How many parents at the hundreds of schools with shootings also assumed they were safe because they had metal detectors, locked doors, IDs of everyone in the building, security guards, etc., etc., etc.

I'm glad your daughter was able to be a part of something she might understand a little better in the future.

And complaining that this is a teacher agenda, screw that. These are your teachers wanting a safer classroom/school, more support with students, and our government to step up.

Fairfax Parent Wrote:
> Also, FWIW, it took away 17 minutes + of school
> learning, for something be made into a political
> gesture. And while she said she would have rather
> stayed in class, understood, and felt it was best
> to not "oppose" the teachers and THEIR agenda.
>
> Respectful of the 17 lives lost, my kid lost
> opportunity to learning, but did find out how the
> teachers think about the issue. Pretty clear.
>
> Her school is locked, like all FCPS schools, with
> video entry, and an FCPD officer assigned to
> patrol. No issues.

Posted by: Ditch Day ()
Date: February 22, 2018 02:04AM

My son said all the losers started chanting so he just left school and came home. It was an excuse to ditch school like my son did.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: February 22, 2018 07:33AM

> You want your kid to grow up in a armed society?
> America, where freedom is a 9mm?
> People die due to guns, now we arm everyone. What
> happened to love and peace? Lost it in a gunfight?

Love and peace started dying a slow and painful death when the niggers were freed and then promoted and put on a pedestal by you people. If they had been treated like everyone else, these problems would slowly dissipate.

Now everyone fears the savages so we arm ourselves.

It's cute how you libtards act like it's such a huge threat though. Your kid has a much higher chance of dying from cancer or being killed in a crash in YOUR OWN CAR or hundreds of other things than being shot in school.

Posted by: Defend for peace ()
Date: February 22, 2018 10:09AM

"You want your kid to grow up in a armed society?"

Trust, but verify.

Sounds like you would be for abolishing our military and leaving missiles, bombs and guns to only be owned by other countries. How long would our country exist if we did that?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.