HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ANNANDALE PARADE BEGINS BY ARRESTING WHITE REPUBLICAN: fucking asian propagandists. "falls church democrats" planned it, is my guess
Posted by: oh what did i see ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:14PM

10312017-mike-stark-1518564561-2060.jpg

The "reporter" was made to pay a $500 fine.

The description of the crime is convoluted, saying the man swore and was arrested, but also that when the officer sought arrest he began swearing. Typical of police state communists. To lie that way. He was said to "resist arrest" though that charge must be a total lie, because no Judge would let a man walk for $500 after resisting arrest / "endangering a police officer".

The facts reported: he was not on the sidewalk but "over the line". The officer questioned him he stated he's a reported covering A REPUBLICAN before election, Ed Gillespie. The officer began an arrest on the man for "asserting as a reporter he was standing in the correct place".

The officer was "awarded by annandale" as was the judge for a "just verdict and arrest", of a white guy, to kick off an annandale parade.

Stark (the an arrested by falls church democrats) claims claims in 2006 he was attacked by staff of former Republican Sen. George Allen of Virginia at a campaign event, The Post reported. He alleged the assault came after he confronted Allen with a question. At the time, Stark was a Democratic activist at the University of Virginia.

Children%20Dancers.JPGbolivian_dancers-1509126361-1589.jpgparade+17.JPGAHS2.jpgABGC-cheerleaders.jpg

wow looks like annandale is flying allot of foreign flags high

OK I'M RACIST, STOP SHOWING ME PHOTOS OF THE ANNADALE FALLS CHURCH DEMOCRAT ORGANIZED PARADE!!!

I wonder how many colored people were arrested FOR J WALKING, during that parade?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ANNANDALE PARADE BEGINS BY ARRESTING WHITE REPUBLICAN: fucking asian propagandists. "falls church democrats" planned it, is my guess
Posted by: pepyg ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:19PM

parade%2B21.jpgMorenadaTranspecoUSA16.jpgMardi_Gras_12755-280x187.jpg (native indian, i think)
image3.jpeg?w=456&h=402 (?)

the real reason police didn't want ($500 snowflake) Stark reporting on Ed Gillespie. the foreigners ate him for lunch.

Fairfax_County_Police_Defend_Reporters_A

Again - how this parade started: the very beginning of this parades act, what "the crowd" consumed.

Re: ANNANDALE PARADE BEGINS BY ARRESTING WHITE REPUBLICAN: fucking asian propagandists. "falls church democrats" planned it, is my guess
Posted by: dgpx6 ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:32PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_EQisCJ6mG1-2fXiqSy0039.JPGparade+16.JPGhqdefault.jpg127.jpg

hey kids, look at these racial lines and racial servitude and racial dominance lines being drawn ! live it, love it! (yes, the bus arrived to show the kids the parade, no its' not a halloween activity photo)

(how the f did annandale pay for all those costumes?)

Posted by: ectf3 ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:36PM

see the power of racist cards. live racist cards. believe racist cards. be quite and believe whites are dinosaurs and the money wasn't stolen. the go die whitey.

Posted by: eetmj ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:40PM

in the past you'd never damn see a parade with such suits - maybe in new orleans for a tv shot, no way in virginia unless for military uniformed parade

you can tell the thing was organized and funded to show races off, the suits are OBAMA MADE, recently made - not made in reagan era passed down

in the past politics were not about race and a dawning a "pro german" heritage in a parade was absolutely for fancy and not meant to be political, threatening, or about race cards

this parade, get down to deep state, is planned propagnda

Posted by: dfcug ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:57PM

Now for the arresting officer and Judge.

First i'd reprimand the officer for false arrest and check his record to see if it was not very long.

NOW FOR THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE AND TRIAL JUDGE

Did the man physically block anyone, or was his "being over a line" perceive to potentially block someone? Potentially blocking IS NOT A TORT IN LAW, not even ticket-able. It absolutely isn't a crime.

THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE IS A FRAUD

Did the man injure anyone?

If not, why did the officer ESCALATE TO AN EXTRA-ORDINARY ORDER (that's "do as i say no or i'll arrest you, kill you if you resist potentially").

Is debating with an officer about a POTENTIAL tort a crime? No. Is swearing when an officer proclaims your acts are criminal when the position of your feet are merely aimless in finding a good place to take a photo? SWEAR ALL YOU WANT - I WOULD!

LEGAL NOTICE: the "extra-ordinary" order was maybe a Clinton era police state issue law: it's still disputed in courts.

Is exclaiming a man is guilty of a "situation" which the police and court VOLUNTARILY created by hotly prodding a man, refusing any co-operation, without any right to do so in the first, exactly a legal thing to do? No.

Guilty of not being far enough under your thumb, if i even assume falls church democrats didn't plan this as part of their racist parade.

TO THE JUDGE: I guess you went to Harvard you "police state" fraudulent excuse of inquisition law. Your getting my paycheck, that I would never see so high, and believe me: I want it back and more.

Posted by: pw4kj ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:58PM

flipping what isn't even a tort into a booking 101

(i saw that class in harvard's curriculum !)

Posted by: 5ytjrsd ()
Date: February 15, 2018 09:41PM

State versus Local question

I received a ticket in Alexandria, Virginia from an Alexandria police officer (not VA state trooper). I was just unlucky enough to cross the street when an officer was staked out, giving citations to meet quota. Law Section 46.2-925, for which I was ticketed, is a VA law; but Sec. 10-5-5 is the Alexandria law dealing with jaywalking. The VA section penalty is $66 -- PDF link; but the Alexandria 10-5-5 states, "Any pedestrian convicted of violating this section shall be fined not more than $5. (Code 1963, Sec. 22-166)." Why did the Alexandria officer cite me with VA code instead of Alexandria code; and why do I have to pay $66 instead of $5?

---------------

excuse me. i think the fine should have been $5

also, an officer may note and ticket a "tort" such as j-walking but not offend a person (arrest, provoke, etc) for doing it. why is because it's a tort.

it's perhaps the case if the person at trial refuses an oath to do civil good in the future ... but this man did not do such a thing

the penalty must fit the crime

this however was not a crime, since the city street closed off to traffic has no clear rules in Virginia Code

Posted by: kpkyj ()
Date: February 15, 2018 09:44PM

^^ i doubt the "readit" people. the fine seems to be $15 for virginia, and i assume alexandria is pretty corrupt - but the fine does not include "court fees" which may be, say, $50

Posted by: kpkyj ()
Date: February 15, 2018 09:46PM

that fine is NOT for being "semi closer to the parade for a photo"

again: there's no such law. no law is applicable unless and infact a citizen complains the parade had been (in the past) blocked by the man. (as a fact, the point of proving intent is a totally different matter. i know i blocked a parade one day when i had to pee really bad)

Posted by: dbvyv ()
Date: February 15, 2018 09:56PM

allow me to repeat something

an officer cannot choose to escalate j-walking (which the above was not) into an seizure of person arrest

nor can an officer choose to escalate superficial street toes into j-walking where the traffic has been cut off and there are NO TRAFFIC LAWS in effect whatsoever

it's simply not allowed to ESCALATE CHARGES except by mistake. as a practice - i intend to stop you from doing it

Posted by: BTW, the colorful dancers ()
Date: February 16, 2018 04:16PM

Bolivian Dancers ... not "native American" .. unless you mean native South American.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.