HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I ran into Ralph Buona (Supervisor on the Loudoun County Board) and he was a huge asshole to this cashier. I regret campaigning for him.
Posted by: Ashbur ()
Date: February 12, 2018 12:37PM

So long story short I was in Walmart and saw Buona as well. We had small talk and caught up, I was on his last reelection campaign for Supervisor. Well, I saw him approach this cashier and it all started out good until he had to do a price check. I noticed Ralph’s demeanor change and he began mumbling. Then he started 'laying into him', screaming: 'You suck at customer service! I don’t know why you ever, I don’t know how you ever got hired here.'

Things got even worse when he ran his credit card and it was declined or at least I think it was. I couldn’t see the screen I just know he ha ded it back to him with a scared look on his face. Then Ralph really lays into this kid, that it’s his fault, he can’t run the computer. 'There’s money in my account, I just transferred it in, it’s your dumb fucking ass that can't [figure it out].'

At that point, I stepped in and told Ralph to step aside, saying: 'This young man's obviously having a bad day.' He proceeded to break down in tears, and walked around to the bagging area to hug me and explained what had happened earlier that day.

In the end, Ralph got his groceries and left but not before complying to the manager or I guess the shift leader??? about the incident. If this is the real Ralph, then I regret voting for him. Loudoun deserves a better Conservative in that seat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I ran into Ralph Buona (Supervisor on the Loudoun County Board) and he was a huge asshole to this cashier. I regret campaigning for him.
Posted by: Is there a vid? ()
Date: February 12, 2018 12:42PM

If so then you need to release that to the media or the Board. This is behavior unbecoming of an elected official, if true.

Re: I ran into Ralph Buona (Supervisor on the Loudoun County Board) and he was a huge asshole to this cashier. I regret campaigning for him.
Posted by: All I Need To Know ()
Date: February 12, 2018 03:48PM

He's a Republican. Worse, he's responsible for new business development at a Beltway bandit. What did you expect?

Posted by: Connor Shaw ()
Date: February 12, 2018 09:18PM

If this is true, then he needs to resign ASAP.

Posted by: SRRes ()
Date: February 12, 2018 09:57PM

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $100, Alex.

(I really like the part where the cashier comes to you for physical comfort. Makes it really real.)

Posted by: YUMBO Lover ()
Date: February 13, 2018 01:03AM

Bullshit OP! You just want another a Republican to film the seat.

Posted by: Libtarded ()
Date: February 13, 2018 02:40AM

YUMBO Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bullshit OP! You just want another a Republican to
> film the seat.

Why would OP want to film the seat? Sounds kind of boring.

Posted by: Fuck you OP ()
Date: February 15, 2018 11:25AM

You’re clearly gunning for his seat you stupid cunt!

Posted by: Brad Miller ()
Date: February 15, 2018 12:47PM

I was the cashier, and this is not what happens at all. The original poster tried to touch my butthole and I asked him to stop. He then made up a story to cover up his gayness.

Posted by: Ralph Buona’s penis ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:16AM

My dick got kinda hard imagining what you were nsked

Posted by: Fuck Buona ()
Date: February 16, 2018 04:17PM

Seriously he’s a ducking scumbag piece of shit that can fuxkoff for all I care.

Posted by: NOVA parent ()
Date: February 17, 2018 04:03PM

I did not vote for Buona because I figured he had ISSUES and this is proof positive of my concerns. He needs to be REMOVED from OFFICE for doing this.

You're only perpetuating the issue if you STAND BY HIM!!!

Posted by: hohda ()
Date: February 19, 2018 08:44PM

Where is the proof OP?

Posted by: Bsbsbs ()
Date: February 20, 2018 06:57AM

It's 2018, who hands their credit card to a cashier anymore?

Posted by: He’s a cunt ()
Date: March 05, 2018 08:32AM

Always been a cunt

Posted by: JimT ()
Date: March 06, 2018 11:56AM

Why do we care about Bouna in LOUDOun county?

This is Fairfax underground!

Posted by: Thanos ()
Date: June 04, 2018 08:38PM

Who is he?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.