HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Disgustedone ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:36PM

What’s with the disgusting Joggers/bikers running around Burke Lake? I’m literally sick of walking through the woods with my dog only for him to find some disgusting pile of shit, and used toilet paper left by runners/bikers. I’ve actually witnessed one of them in the act! Then, made no attempt to even cover or bury their excretion. Here’s an idea.......GO BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME! Or, at least have the decency to bury your shit. The park isn’t your personal toilet bowl!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: sad laker ()
Date: January 30, 2018 07:10PM

Disgustedone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What’s with the disgusting Joggers/bikers
> running around Burke Lake? I’m literally sick
> of walking through the woods with my dog only for
> him to find some disgusting pile of shit, and used
> toilet paper left by runners/bikers. I’ve
> actually witnessed one of them in the act! Then,
> made no attempt to even cover or bury their
> excretion. Here’s an idea.......GO BEFORE YOU
> LEAVE HOME! Or, at least have the decency to bury
> your shit. The park isn’t your personal toilet
> bowl!

It's against the law to defecate in public. Your absolutely correct about the joggers. I was once passed by a jogger with shit stains on the back of his legs. I quit going there for walks around the lake because of all the men who conjugate there.

Burks Lake is notorious for gay men seeking homosexual encounters. Mostly it's men on bikes who hook up. Something about sweaty butt holes I guess.

This summer will be busy around the lake, with the new driving range hours open till 11:00 pm homos will be meeting for late night hook ups.

The Fairfax County police are hip to this and the plan is to park a county squad car or two there to scare them off. I hope it works.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: January 30, 2018 07:46PM

Who jogs, walks, or cycles with a stash of toilet paper?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: jogging is an illness ()
Date: January 30, 2018 07:47PM

I've seen human shit on the path!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Tommy Varlas ()
Date: January 30, 2018 07:53PM

Humans defecating on a jogging trail????

Derek Mohler must be playing frisbee golf nearby!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 30, 2018 08:27PM

Perhaps the media would like to do an investigative report.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Burke Jizz Park ()
Date: January 31, 2018 03:22AM

I'd start chasing the dude if I ever saw him shitting in public. They should get a sex offense for that too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Paki pooper ()
Date: January 31, 2018 04:10AM

It was probably Gerry.
Attachments:
1515735964425.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Ruslan Predicov ()
Date: January 31, 2018 04:36AM

I can't wait to come poop all over Burke lake with Greg Madden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Nice Guy Eddie ()
Date: January 31, 2018 07:48AM

Pics or it didn't, wait, what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: this is ridiculous ()
Date: January 31, 2018 02:23PM

I used to be a serious runner (4 minute miler in college), now decidedly I am a jogger. Over the past twenty five years I have run at Burke Lake - in the earlier days in part because I could always meet a runner or two which could run 5:30 a mile or less - making the 4.5 mile loop (or twice that) around the lake a much quicker and interesting activity. The list of serious runners who have run at Burke Lake is long - as it should be - it is a nice place to run.

The odd thing about the behavior witnessed - and it is hard to comprehend for me - is that Burke Lake has functioning and decent bathrooms - open on almost all days - three of them - to be exact. This should make the prospect of an emergency remote. One thing I don't understand about some runners - you have to eat well in advance before you run - why running alone doesn't keep you skinny but the lifestyle does as you have to plan what you eat - and I would be willing to be the runners defecating around Burke Lake think it is acceptable to eat a lot 45 minutes before they run. Doesn't work, especially if running 9 miles, or 13.5, or whatever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Stones. ()
Date: January 31, 2018 08:17PM

this is ridiculous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used to be a serious runner (4 minute miler in
> college), now decidedly I am a jogger. Over the
> past twenty five years I have run at Burke Lake -
> in the earlier days in part because I could always
> meet a runner or two which could run 5:30 a mile
> or less - making the 4.5 mile loop (or twice that)
> around the lake a much quicker and interesting
> activity. The list of serious runners who have run
> at Burke Lake is long - as it should be - it is a
> nice place to run.
>
> The odd thing about the behavior witnessed - and
> it is hard to comprehend for me - is that Burke
> Lake has functioning and decent bathrooms - open
> on almost all days - three of them - to be exact.
> This should make the prospect of an emergency
> remote. One thing I don't understand about some
> runners - you have to eat well in advance before
> you run - why running alone doesn't keep you
> skinny but the lifestyle does as you have to plan
> what you eat - and I would be willing to be the
> runners defecating around Burke Lake think it is
> acceptable to eat a lot 45 minutes before they
> run. Doesn't work, especially if running 9 miles,
> or 13.5, or whatever.

Don’t worry you serious jogger. Op is either misinformed or just making this shit up. No jogger brings toilet paper with them and like you said, there are plenty of bathrooms. Could be a homeless person, but 100x more likely it’s some person not cleaning up after their dog and wiping their dog’s ass for some reason. Most likely though, just plain lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: CEMNL ()
Date: January 31, 2018 08:27PM

>
> Don’t worry you serious jogger. Op is either
> misinformed or just making this shit up. Most likely though,
> just plain lies.


There's definitely someone that posts on here that has a poo fetish. Just ignore him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Mr.Kohut ()
Date: January 31, 2018 09:24PM

Stones. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this is ridiculous Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I used to be a serious runner (4 minute miler
> in
> > college), now decidedly I am a jogger. Over
> the
> > past twenty five years I have run at Burke Lake
> -
> > in the earlier days in part because I could
> always
> > meet a runner or two which could run 5:30 a
> mile
> > or less - making the 4.5 mile loop (or twice
> that)
> > around the lake a much quicker and interesting
> > activity. The list of serious runners who have
> run
> > at Burke Lake is long - as it should be - it is
> a
> > nice place to run.
> >
> > The odd thing about the behavior witnessed -
> and
> > it is hard to comprehend for me - is that Burke
> > Lake has functioning and decent bathrooms -
> open
> > on almost all days - three of them - to be
> exact.
> > This should make the prospect of an emergency
> > remote. One thing I don't understand about
> some
> > runners - you have to eat well in advance
> before
> > you run - why running alone doesn't keep you
> > skinny but the lifestyle does as you have to
> plan
> > what you eat - and I would be willing to be the
> > runners defecating around Burke Lake think it
> is
> > acceptable to eat a lot 45 minutes before they
> > run. Doesn't work, especially if running 9
> miles,
> > or 13.5, or whatever.
>
> Don’t worry you serious jogger. Op is either
> misinformed or just making this shit up. No jogger
> brings toilet paper with them and like you said,
> there are plenty of bathrooms. Could be a homeless
> person, but 100x more likely it’s some person
> not cleaning up after their dog and wiping their
> dog’s ass for some reason. Most likely though,
> just plain lies.

Not lies. I worked at Burke Lake maintence for many years and I have found human defecations along the jogging trail many times. I have also found adult diapers as well. A lot of moms throw baby diapers in trash receptacles but that's expected. A golfer was arrested a few years back for exposing himself while taking a piss.

It's not a rumor that Burke Lake attracts gays. Tell me why so many men ride bikes there during work hours? And for your information toilet paper is stolen from the restrooms all the time, so yes they take it and use it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: HOW GROSS ()
Date: January 31, 2018 09:51PM

SICK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Stones. ()
Date: January 31, 2018 11:05PM

Mr.Kohut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stones. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > this is ridiculous Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I used to be a serious runner (4 minute miler
> > in
> > > college), now decidedly I am a jogger. Over
> > the
> > > past twenty five years I have run at Burke
> Lake
> > -
> > > in the earlier days in part because I could
> > always
> > > meet a runner or two which could run 5:30 a
> > mile
> > > or less - making the 4.5 mile loop (or twice
> > that)
> > > around the lake a much quicker and
> interesting
> > > activity. The list of serious runners who
> have
> > run
> > > at Burke Lake is long - as it should be - it
> is
> > a
> > > nice place to run.
> > >
> > > The odd thing about the behavior witnessed -
> > and
> > > it is hard to comprehend for me - is that
> Burke
> > > Lake has functioning and decent bathrooms -
> > open
> > > on almost all days - three of them - to be
> > exact.
> > > This should make the prospect of an emergency
> > > remote. One thing I don't understand about
> > some
> > > runners - you have to eat well in advance
> > before
> > > you run - why running alone doesn't keep you
> > > skinny but the lifestyle does as you have to
> > plan
> > > what you eat - and I would be willing to be
> the
> > > runners defecating around Burke Lake think it
> > is
> > > acceptable to eat a lot 45 minutes before
> they
> > > run. Doesn't work, especially if running 9
> > miles,
> > > or 13.5, or whatever.
> >
> > Don’t worry you serious jogger. Op is either
> > misinformed or just making this shit up. No
> jogger
> > brings toilet paper with them and like you
> said,
> > there are plenty of bathrooms. Could be a
> homeless
> > person, but 100x more likely it’s some person
> > not cleaning up after their dog and wiping
> their
> > dog’s ass for some reason. Most likely
> though,
> > just plain lies.
>
> Not lies. I worked at Burke Lake maintence for
> many years and I have found human defecations
> along the jogging trail many times. I have also
> found adult diapers as well. A lot of moms throw
> baby diapers in trash receptacles but that's
> expected. A golfer was arrested a few years back
> for exposing himself while taking a piss.
>
> It's not a rumor that Burke Lake attracts gays.
> Tell me why so many men ride bikes there during
> work hours? And for your information toilet paper
> is stolen from the restrooms all the time, so yes
> they take it and use it.

They steal toilet paper from the bathroom to the shit in the woods? What is your agenda here folks?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Stones. ()
Date: January 31, 2018 11:09PM

Oh and years ago a golfer was arrested for peeing? If you’re a golfer and you haven’t peed on a course, that would be a story.

So because guys ride bikes that means the poop you find on the trail is human even though there are dogs and animals everywhere? Take a logic class or something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2... ()
Date: February 01, 2018 01:28AM

You are racist Trumptards, us Muslims are trained to shit in public and wipe our asses with our hands. I do it all the time at Burke lake, but if there is toilet paper it isn’t us Muslims. We don’t need that shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Mike Huntt ()
Date: February 01, 2018 06:16AM

I just shit my pants and keep running

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Brooming Onion ()
Date: February 01, 2018 02:30PM

Fairfax's own Brown Onion. Were golf cart tracks near the Shit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: hurtz and squirtz ()
Date: February 01, 2018 08:11PM

Disgustedone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What’s with the disgusting Joggers/bikers
> running around Burke Lake? I’m literally sick
> of walking through the woods with my dog only for
> him to find some disgusting pile of shit, and used
> toilet paper left by runners/bikers. I’ve
> actually witnessed one of them in the act! Then,
> made no attempt to even cover or bury their
> excretion. Here’s an idea.......GO BEFORE YOU
> LEAVE HOME! Or, at least have the decency to bury
> your shit. The park isn’t your personal toilet
> bowl!


Sounds like it was a group run by the IT department.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: distance runner ()
Date: February 03, 2018 04:54PM

Okay here is a fact. I run 5 miles almost every morning and I do stuff my underwear and ass with toilet paper to absorb ass sweat. I have thrown it the woods before coming home sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Disgustedone ()
Date: February 03, 2018 06:57PM

The area where this occurs is on the far side of the lake, half way around the lake. I suspect runners/bikers get the “urge” while at the farthest point away from the restroom at the marina. They can’t hold it for the 2 mile trek back to the restroom. I just wish they would at least bury the shit. Is that too much to ask? Just another example of the level of depravity our society has reached.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: donsjohn ()
Date: February 04, 2018 09:23AM

They need to at least put a port-a-potty out there. Like clockwork, I have to go as soon as I'm too far from any toilet whilst on the trail.

You're clearly not a runner if you don't understand how running activates the bowels and bladder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Lazy fat slob ()
Date: February 04, 2018 11:33AM

Brooming Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax's own Brown Onion. Were golf cart tracks
> near the Shit?


That would require him to move. Doubtful as he's a racist slob.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Bath St Oiler ()
Date: February 05, 2018 05:38PM

Can you believe this happened at my last 10K. At first I felt bad for the guy, but a few seconds later I realized how damn gross he was. It was truly a life changing site.
Attachments:
shitter4.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: runfastandfar ()
Date: February 05, 2018 10:28PM

That's enough to motivate me to run faster and farther in front of him... poor guy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: k3cex ()
Date: May 03, 2018 05:02PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: STEWMAC ()
Date: May 03, 2018 05:11PM

Fake lake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: DogsDoDo ()
Date: May 03, 2018 05:32PM

Dogs crap everywhere -- what's the difference

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Move to nigger Newark ()
Date: May 03, 2018 08:41PM

School superintendent has a shit fetish.
No wonder why everyone I’ve met in nj is a dumb fuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Hillsboroharry ()
Date: May 05, 2018 09:26AM

This sort of behavior never happened when Obama was in office. It’s all Trumps fault. I do, however, throw the bullshit flag on stealing toilet paper from the bathroom only to use it in the woods. Who does that ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Chimp problems ()
Date: May 05, 2018 02:14PM

Pics or it didn't happeb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: stormy_weather ()
Date: May 05, 2018 03:11PM

If you must shit in public don't shit in our pristine Burke Lake Park.

Shit where they deserve the feedback. Symbolic free speech.

In the hallway outside the Board of Supervisors offices at 12000 Government Center Parkway.

If you linger awhile maybe some of them, shameless as they are, will eat it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: The Why Movement ()
Date: May 05, 2018 03:20PM

Isn't poop organic tho?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disgusting Joggers at Burke Lake
Posted by: Yes the park is a public toilet ()
Date: May 05, 2018 04:45PM

Chimp problems Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pics or it didn't happeb
Attachments:
images (3).jpg
images (5).jpg
images (4).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********  **      **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **        **  **  **  **   **   **     ** 
 **     **  **        **  **  **  **  **    **     ** 
 ********   ******    **  **  **  *****     ********* 
 **     **  **        **  **  **  **  **    **     ** 
 **     **  **        **  **  **  **   **   **     ** 
 ********   **         ***  ***   **    **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.