HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Melissa Tochterman makes $110,000 a year working for FCPS at Hunter Woods Elementary School; Gets Busted Shoplifting $800 worth of shit at Target in Reston
Posted by: She must be a libtard! ()
Date: January 29, 2018 09:18PM

http://wjla.com/news/local/northern-virginia-assistant-principal-arrested-after-caught-stealing-from-target

Sick ugly bitch is overpaid.

What the fuck is her problem? Over $100K working 10 months a year?

ecb305da-7ac1-4e80-ac10-9558e6be8967-lar

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Melissa Tochterman makes $110,000 a year working for FCPS at Hunter Woods Elementary School; Gets Busted Shoplifting $800 worth of shit at Target in Reston
Posted by: RINO ()
Date: January 29, 2018 09:25PM

Shoplifting is petty alone. Shoplifting while making 110k a year is crazy. Shoplifting $800 worth of shit is bat shit crazy.

Re: Melissa Tochterman makes $110,000 a year working for FCPS at Hunter Woods Elementary School; Gets Busted Shoplifting $800 worth of shit at Target in Reston
Posted by: STAYAWAYFROMKIDSCRAZYLADY ()
Date: January 29, 2018 09:35PM

This woman has had issues for years. Complaints about her have been never ending and apparently ignored by fcps. They just move her from school to school Hope this is the end of her time around our kids!!!!

Posted by: Dr. M ()
Date: January 29, 2018 09:35PM

Just by looking at her I can tell she is an Opiate addict. Looks much older than 47 due to years of drug abuse. This will probably be her defense in court. Drug treatment and no felony. She looks terrible.

Posted by: Fairfax school teacher 87 ()
Date: January 29, 2018 09:41PM

Get some help you dumb ass.-
Attachments:
thB8HC1UE8.jpg

Posted by: HE BROKE YOU ()
Date: January 29, 2018 09:46PM

What kind of assholes do you assholes hire?

Jesus fucking Christ, you people are a laughing stock!

Posted by: One Ugly Lib Fish ()
Date: January 29, 2018 10:07PM

Speaking of fishing, that name rigs a bait, Is she related

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/outdoors/bs-sp-outdoors-tochtermans-fly-shop-anniversary-0207-20160206-story.html

Very famous fishing store

It is pitiful to see people do these things, fired no pension 47 ys old all the time in down the drain like McCabe, by the grace of god some LIBERALS on FXU would go

Posted by: Standard Policy ()
Date: January 29, 2018 10:22PM

STAYAWAYFROMKIDSCRAZYLADY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This woman has had issues for years. Complaints
> about her have been never ending and apparently
> ignored by fcps. They just move her from school
> to school Hope this is the end of her time around
> our kids!!!!

It seems this is standard FCPS policy. It's not enough to be incompetent and/or continually disregarding policy. You, basically, have to be arrested before any action is taken.

Posted by: Hillary2 ()
Date: January 29, 2018 10:25PM

Proof she's a libtard.

Posted by: Unless There A Teacher ()
Date: January 29, 2018 11:07PM

>You, basically, have to be arrested before any action is taken.

But really what difference does it make, screw the innocent janitor accused of goofing off , let the perv teachers alone

Posted by: Seen it 123 ()
Date: January 30, 2018 12:20AM

You would be surprised at who the county is hiring. There are people at my school who have some pretty serious arrests and they are working there just like anybody else. If you have a student in FCPS, you should look up arrest records on the state website to check.

Posted by: Tommy Varlas ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:55AM

Typical LIBERAL....in charge of discipline, yet has NONE herself!

Look at her mugshot! I know that BITCH wasn’t stealing cosmetics or skin care products!!!!(or sunscreen)

DAMN!
The liver spots on her face rival those I see at my job, changing bedpans at sunrise assisted living at hunter mill!

Melissa Tochterman assistant principal Hunter Woods Elementary School

Posted by: DOsomething ()
Date: January 30, 2018 09:39AM

Please help by sending a email to the school asking them to take this seriously. Ms. Tochterman has had anger issues for years. Finally something has happened that FCPS has to take seriously. The more they are flooded with requests for action the less likely they are to try and sweep this under the rug. Ms. Tochterman needs serious professional help.

Posted by: Loss Prevention ()
Date: January 30, 2018 09:40AM

Forgive my stupid question, but what was she loading up on?

Posted by: HR Dept. ()
Date: January 30, 2018 09:43AM

DOsomething Wrote:
> Please help by sending a email to the school
> asking them to take this seriously. Ms.
> Tochterman has had anger issues for years.
> Finally something has happened that FCPS has to
> take seriously. The more they are flooded with
> requests for action the less likely they are to
> try and sweep this under the rug. Ms. Tochterman
> needs serious professional help.

Once she deals with he issues she can return to her duties, but until then she will be on paid leave.

Posted by: uhhuhhhh ()
Date: January 30, 2018 09:55AM

HR Dept. Wrote:
>
> Once she deals with he issues she can return to
> her duties, but until then she will be on paid
> leave.

Rightttt, like that's up to you to decide. The judge will be the one to make that call.

Posted by: Paid leave? ()
Date: January 30, 2018 10:45AM

She won't get punished. If she said a bad word about Obama, she'd probably be out the door. Fuck fcps.

Posted by: It's the law ()
Date: January 30, 2018 11:09AM

uhhuhhhh Wrote:
> HR Dept. Wrote:
> >
> > Once she deals with he issues she can return to
> > her duties, but until then she will be on paid
> > leave.
>
>
> Rightttt, like that's up to you to decide. The
> judge will be the one to make that call.

The union contract says she will get paid -

Posted by: x4hul ()
Date: January 30, 2018 12:05PM

It's the law Wrote:
> The union contract says she will get paid -

Serious question-until what point? Is there a time limit or will she continue to get paid after she's convicted of a felony (if she is convicted)?

Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: January 30, 2018 12:11PM

This is typical white behavior I'm just glad see got caught . She looks like a serious meth head too. Just like this conservative guy a super drug addict.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20171221-164743.jpg

Posted by: Is she banging students? ()
Date: January 30, 2018 02:30PM

If so, I pity the fools.

Posted by: JTSBrown ()
Date: January 30, 2018 03:19PM

25 cent slot player.

Posted by: Nope999999 ()
Date: January 30, 2018 04:40PM

x4hul Wrote:
> It's the law Wrote:
> > The union contract says she will get paid -
>
> Serious question-until what point? Is there a
> time limit or will she continue to get paid after
> she's convicted of a felony (if she is convicted)?

If she is convicted of a felony charge she will be fired. Period. Yes, she will be paid at this point because we are all innocent until proven guilty. Paying her until she has her day in court could mean quite a lot of pay but finding a job with a felony charge on your record is no easy task.

Posted by: Shes Almost Saved By Liberals ()
Date: January 30, 2018 04:49PM

Who want to raise the felony threshold from the current 200 dollars to 500 or 1000 if they can to help thugs out and let them rob without penalty.

Libstains in the General Assembly are all well off, what the hell is a lousy 200 dollars worth of tools someone needs to work with ? Pocket change to libstains with government jobs.

Shoplifting 800 dollars worth! From Target! LOLOLOL! I would like to see a pic of her shoplifting coat ! Huge hidden pockets on the inside, with a label,
# Resist Made at University of California Berkley

Date: January 30, 2018 05:46PM

x4hul Wrote:
> It's the law Wrote:
> > The union contract says she will get paid -
>
> Serious question-until what point? Is there a
> time limit or will she continue to get paid after
> she's convicted of a felony (if she is convicted)?

While in treatment for a medical condition, her contract stipulates that she shall be paid until she can resume her position.

She has a valid accepted medical excuse for her actions, and will have any legal issues expunged from her record.

Posted by: mynameeeeee ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:04PM

HR Dept. Wrote:
>
>
> While in treatment for a medical condition, her
> contract stipulates that she shall be paid until
> she can resume her position.
>
> She has a valid accepted medical excuse for her
> actions, and will have any legal issues expunged
> from her record.

how the f could you know that and if you were in a position to know you wouldn't be putting it out there on a public forum. i call bullshit

Date: January 30, 2018 06:11PM

If you have any questions, you can direct them to the HR Dept.

Posted by: Foolmeonce ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:13PM

"Virginia law prohibits school divisions from hiring felons."

This is from a 2014 Washington Post article where fcps found out that they had several convicted felons working for them. All of the felons had filled out their applications honestly.

No parent is going to stand for this woman to be in a position of responsibility at their child's school.

Posted by: HR = Melissa ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:14PM

Oh Melissa, stop trying to get sympathy here. Go get some REAL help.

Posted by: Few Thoughts ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:18PM

Foolmeonce Wrote:
> "Virginia law prohibits school divisions from
> hiring felons."
>
> This is from a 2014 Washington Post article where
> fcps found out that they had several convicted
> felons working for them. All of the felons had
> filled out their applications honestly.
>
> No parent is going to stand for this woman to be
> in a position of responsibility at their child's
> school.

She has not been convicted of anything, she will likely will get treatment and probation for a lesser charge, then she will go back to work.

Posted by: Oldie and Goodie ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:23PM

Video of a lady shoplifter LOLOLOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nhYvZKydg

Posted by: Mind Boggling ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:24PM

HR Dept. Wrote:
> x4hul Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's the law Wrote:
> > > The union contract says she will get paid -
> >
> > Serious question-until what point? Is there a
> > time limit or will she continue to get paid
> after
> > she's convicted of a felony (if she is
> convicted)?
>
>
>
> from her record.

WTH is a medical excuse..I takes me merchandise and decide not to pay.

How many confused medically excused victims are residing in prison at this very moment..lawyers are slacking on this loophole.

Posted by: Still a teacher ()
Date: January 30, 2018 06:27PM

Anyone remember that FCPS teacher that locked her kids on the deck of her home on a freezing night?

She lived in Kingstown, and I think she is back working as a FCPS teacher.

Posted by: anniebien ()
Date: January 30, 2018 07:54PM

HR Dept. Wrote:
>
>
> from her record.

Tochterman has bounced around from school to school. Ever wonder why? Subpoena former coworkers and you won't wonder any longer.

A valid accepted medical excuse for stealing and other violations that allows you to return in a supervisory role to young, impressionable children? I think not.

Dream on HR. Glad you've got it all figured out before it even begins in court. FCPS doesn't need any more bad press than it has already had.

Posted by: crestwood survivor ()
Date: January 30, 2018 08:42PM

I was beaten for misbehaving with a leather strap by teachers at Crestwood Elementary School in the early 1960's. I was locked in closets for hours and had my fingers held under scalding hot water. I'm not naming names because their all dead now.

Posted by: Mustang Mom ()
Date: January 30, 2018 10:36PM

I for one would have a huge problem if she is to return to our school even after "treatment." The kids are aware of what has happened. Social media spread it like wildfire. I am all for teaching tolerance and forgiveness. I am not ok with having AP Tochterman making life altering decisions for my daughter or her future. I'm sorry but all of the parents I have spoken to (over 20 since the news broke) want her out. We wish her no ill will but an AP position is not right for someone in her condition.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 30, 2018 10:49PM

Mustang Mom Wrote:
> I for one would have a huge problem if she is to
> return to our school even after "treatment." The
> kids are aware of what has happened. Social media
> spread it like wildfire. I am all for teaching
> tolerance and forgiveness. I am not ok with
> having AP Tochterman making life altering
> decisions for my daughter or her future. I'm
> sorry but all of the parents I have spoken to
> (over 20 since the news broke) want her out. We
> wish her no ill will but an AP position is not
> right for someone in her condition.

Better take your sign down now.

Posted by: u7udk ()
Date: January 30, 2018 10:59PM

causeican Wrote:
> Better take your sign down now.

causeican? wow, ur smart. sooo smart.

Posted by: Wat, ()
Date: January 31, 2018 05:07AM

^ you mad?

Posted by: Abraham G ()
Date: January 31, 2018 07:49AM

Pathetic liberal Hillary-voters like her should just kill themselves.

Posted by: Jees louise ()
Date: January 31, 2018 08:15AM

$690 worth of stuff from Target?? What the heck was she stealing?

Shameful.

Posted by: realistic ()
Date: January 31, 2018 08:30AM

Faces of Meth.

Or Heroin. I am leaning towards heroin. It is a growing problem in Fairfax County.

$800 worth of shit= I need money tonight to get my next fix. Bet she was on her way to another store to return it all, get a gift card, and sell that or give it to her dealer.

Even if she is just a klepto- check her financial records too, see if she stole anything else.

Did she have a county credit card/account? Check that too. I bet she had a lot of free lunches and tanks of gas in her car courtesy of the county taxpayers.

Sorry lady, you fucked up, can't help you on this one. Yes she should get treatment for her "problem" but the theft stands on its own and she should be punished accordingly.

Posted by: euxlv ()
Date: January 31, 2018 11:26AM

i'm guessing she walked out the door without paying for A PRESCRIPTION which are easily $800 for a small bottle and "covered by OBAMA CARE", often imported!

i would think they wouldn't automatically assume it was shop-lifting but maybe just forgetting to pay (except there are more shoplifters now, embrace diversity)

i'm guessing they'd not have arrested and published her photo if it were the first incident. just a guess.

Posted by: BWAHAHAHAHHAA ()
Date: January 31, 2018 12:04PM

Wat, Wrote:
> ^ you mad?

u a fat ass saggy titted white chick klepto?

Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 31, 2018 04:18PM

euxlv Wrote:
> i'm guessing she walked out the door without
> paying for A PRESCRIPTION which are easily $800
> for a small bottle and "covered by OBAMA CARE",
> often imported!
>
> i would think they wouldn't automatically assume
> it was shop-lifting but maybe just forgetting to
> pay (except there are more shoplifters now,
> embrace diversity)
>
> i'm guessing they'd not have arrested and
> published her photo if it were the first incident.
> just a guess.

Don't they ring you up at the pharmacy register when you pick up your prescription?

Posted by: Blandermat ()
Date: February 01, 2018 12:40AM

wally Wrote:
---------------
> Don't they ring you up at the pharmacy register
> when you pick up your prescription?

Of course they do. Everywhere.

Ridiculous responses When what we clearly have is a delusional woman who believes she is entitled to do as she pleases because that's what fcps has allowed her to do for far too many years.

MT: They let me retain my position while I behaved poorly on so many levels so why wouldn't they let me retain my position as a felon? Oh, righhhttttt, make that a poor, sad, troubled felon who is getting treatment because she wants to get betterrrrrr.

Posted by: As Our Great President Would Say ()
Date: February 01, 2018 01:02AM

You’re fired.

Posted by: Employeeof hers ()
Date: February 01, 2018 10:39AM

I worked under her she is very moody unprofessional and unpredictable fcps hr knows but does not care

Posted by: Hope this is the end for her ()
Date: February 01, 2018 02:19PM

What is with all the assistant principals in elementary schools? $110,000.00 and she needs to steal? Never even saw our principal in elementary school and there weren't any over paid assistants. She's not well liked, in fact universally disliked so be gone with her! A great example to little kids.

Posted by: Jumbo ()
Date: February 02, 2018 07:16AM

It's pretty hard to get fired from fcps unless you are abusing students. She'll be on paid leave for a while. Then she'll pay a lot of money to a very good lawyer (six figure income at stake) who will have the charges pled down to a misdemeanor. She'll get probation.
Fcps will move her to an "admin" position at the central office. She won't work in a school position again unless it's at one of the schools where parents are less involved and/or less interested.

Posted by: OnAMissionForGood ()
Date: February 02, 2018 10:47PM

Melissa, hun, we are not gonna let this one go. So sorry. We will keep it up and protest to the administration, go through media (both social and network) until we get you away from our children. You ARE held to a higher standard as you should be in a position of leadership to children. This one is not gonna go away. Get ready babe, it's coming and it's nothing YOU haven't set in motion.

Posted by: teacher1234 ()
Date: February 03, 2018 06:08AM

If teachers were paid a fair wage this would not happen.

Posted by: LOLOL Fair Wage ()
Date: February 03, 2018 09:24PM

110K that plenty fair and more . How about paying skilled crane operators that have peoples lives hanging over them more.

Quit whining go to work in a mechanics bay for 8 hours in winter or cut chicken and beef and pork up in a butcher area at a Giant Food. Get up on a pole and splice phone wires together when its freezing outside , crawl under a house and fix frozen busted pipes in the cold

4 sorry years of college, one of the easier degrees, 2 months off in summer and they think there worth 150 K a year starting out

Spoiled BRAT !

Posted by: Excellent Post ()
Date: February 04, 2018 01:52AM

LOLOL Fair Wage Wrote:
> 110K that plenty fair and more . How about paying
> skilled crane operators that have peoples lives
> hanging over them more.
>
> Quit whining go to work in a mechanics bay for 8
> hours in winter or cut chicken and beef and pork
> up in a butcher area at a Giant Food. Get up on a
> pole and splice phone wires together when its
> freezing outside , crawl under a house and fix
> frozen busted pipes in the cold
>
> 4 sorry years of college, one of the easier
> degrees, 2 months off in summer and they think
> there worth 150 K a year starting out
>
> Spoiled BRAT !

^ Touché

Posted by: 50 Dollars an Hour ()
Date: February 04, 2018 12:08PM

40 hours a week is 2000 a week, times 52 weeks and that's 104000 a year and plenty of highly skilled people have to work hard and pay attention to what there doing to make that like that crane operator

110 k a year for a elementary school AP is a overpaid hack

130k a year for a underworked over paid Fed plus generous retirement and med bennies and others, is a national disgrace to the American working people

62.00 dollars a hour to sit in endless worthless meetings, guard the coffee pot and talk bout dem skins after surfing the net shitposting on FXU and other sites

The worst part is that for 8 years you had to be a liberal democrat to get into the good jobs, making even more the 62 an hour, and you had to have secondary quality's of laziness, absolute worthlessness, and be totally partisan to the Democrat party

Posted by: But no one noticed ()
Date: February 04, 2018 05:25PM

Just another scumbag surrounded by scumbags getting rich on the taxpayer.

Looks like the people around her thought nothing was wrong.

Posted by: 8.00 an Hour Home Schooled ()
Date: February 04, 2018 05:38PM

>40 hours a week is 2000 a week,

Math genius, but after what that lippy lib Democrat teacher said about the US military, they are all looking like overpaid union libtards to me in NOVA

Posted by: ALOTWASWRONG ()
Date: February 05, 2018 09:02PM

But no one noticed Wrote:
> Just another scumbag surrounded by scumbags
> getting rich on the taxpayer.
>
> Looks like the people around her thought nothing
> was wrong.

I can't speak for the faculty at her current school but I worked with her at a previous school and several of us were very aware that she had issues. Our only recourse was to speak to those above her and they chose to do nothing.

I implore the parents at her current school to go public with their concerns. That is the only way to ensure that she will be held to the standard a person in her position should be.

Posted by: jmbjj ()
Date: February 06, 2018 04:05PM

does she have kids of her own? shit, id be so fucking embarrassed if that was my mom busted.

Posted by: Whats new here? ()
Date: February 07, 2018 02:24PM

Anything happening?

Posted by: HWES ()
Date: February 08, 2018 04:21PM

Well, she's not listed as AP on the Hunters Woods Elem website... yet.

Posted by: woahhhhhhh ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:13AM

HR Dept. Wrote:
>

Maybe HR knows something we don't. If you look up her case on the VA court system she is representing herself. Who would do that unless they were sure they were going to get off?

Posted by: JUICEDAJUICE ()
Date: February 12, 2018 11:07PM

woahhhhhhh Wrote:
> HR Dept. Wrote:
> >
> > While in treatment for a medical condition, her
> > contract stipulates that she shall be paid
> until
> > she can resume her position.
>
> Maybe HR knows something we don't. If you look up
> her case on the VA court system she is
> representing herself. Who would do that unless
> they were sure they were going to get off?

JUICY!!!!!

Posted by: guessing ()
Date: February 13, 2018 07:48AM

her parents rich they will get her a fancy lawyer they will take a plea deals down to a misdemeanor , she will go to rehab she loves her booze, then they will hire her back and stick her in gatehouse in a corner where she can spread her love to those people.

Posted by: woahhhhhhh ()
Date: February 13, 2018 10:19AM

guessing Wrote:
> her parents rich they will get her a fancy lawyer
> they will take a plea deals down to a misdemeanor
> , she will go to rehab she loves her booze, then
> they will hire her back and stick her in gatehouse
> in a corner where she can spread her love to those
> people.

It's easy to check and see if she (or her parents) hires counsel before her trail date (27th).

Posted by: BBBBBBBB ()
Date: February 13, 2018 12:20PM

I went to Hunters Wood in the 80s. Who remembers Mr. Charlet? He was a good teacher.

Who remembers the faggy British music instructor? He wore actual knickers. Psycho asshole hit me twice because I played the drums without his permission. School did nothing.

Posted by: Bump this post ()
Date: February 13, 2018 01:35PM

Everytime libs post about Fcps needing raises, LOL!

Posted by: pktdw ()
Date: February 16, 2018 07:17AM

HWES parents, any word from the school on this one? Letter sent home, etc.?

Posted by: tttwo ()
Date: March 02, 2018 06:20PM

Court records in Fairfax County show a second arrest just two weeks ago - February 15, 2018- for an incident that happened a month ago - January 2018. The complaintant in the second arrest is actually a security theft control specialist with extensive experience workng on tape surveillance review, and he works for Target. It seems like Target was tracking her- or discovered additional crimes after the first. The second charge is for a lesser offense than the first. The case number kisted is different. The hearing date listed is different. This is a second criminal charge for shoplifting.

Posted by: tttwo ()
Date: March 02, 2018 06:36PM

YOUNG, DICKSON 703-591-0200
Attorney representing according to court records online

Posted by: SadSitch ()
Date: March 05, 2018 10:53AM

tttwo Wrote:
> YOUNG, DICKSON 703-591-0200
> Attorney representing according to court records
> online

He's got a reputation for getting people off of things that they shouldn't get off of (it's there in his reviews, getting people off of multiple DWIs).

If the woman needs help, and it appears she does, hope she gets it instead of the message that she should keep right on doing the same thing....

Posted by: WTF FCPS ()
Date: September 29, 2020 05:13PM

She has been PROMOTED and is now AP at Rachel Carson Middle School.

https://carsonchronicle.com/6746/recent-posts/new-assistant-principal-at-rcms-arrives-with-high-hopes/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.