HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Family, supporters of Bijan Gaisar protests his death at US Park Police hands
Posted by: Luke ()
Date: January 27, 2018 10:20AM

On the 26th of January, Bijan Gaisar's family and friends spoke at a massive protest in front of the US Dept of the Interior, demanding the names of the two US Park Police officers who shot him dead.

On Friday, Nov 17, 2017, US Park Police approached his vehicle with drawn guns after a chase that began over a fender bender in which he had been the victim, struck from behind. At the end of the chase, he may have seen the guns, reacted, and tried to escape with his life.

Bijan's sister pointed out in her speech that the entire pursuit violated US Park Police policy, as well as the blatent illegality police firing on a driver for nothing more than trying to drive away from a traffic stop. That sort of thing is only legal for things like armed and dangerous robbery suspects. Interestingly, it would have been entirely legal for police to stop Charlottesville terrorist James Field's clearly visible damaged Dodge Charger by shooting him dead, or by shooting out two or more tires. Instead, he was taken into custody without a single shot being fired-and he did not ram to police officers who did so even though he had killed one person and put 19 others in the hospital with the exact same car.

By comparison Bijan Gaisar's role in the intial crash was as the VICTIM, with no harmful intentions against anyone, and was shot dead in volation of both procedure and law for driving away from a traffic stop.
For whatever reason (maybe disoriented by impact?) he drove away from being struck from behind and US Park Police in violation of their own policies chose to pursue. They then shot he 9 bullets fired at Bijan in four separate bursts. His family and friends want body cameras on all US Park Police, all of the time. They want the names of the two killer cops, and want these two "aggressors" brought to justice for their crimes.

Ugly Virginia traffic laws may have also played a role in this: Virginia is a state that arrests drivers for speeding 10mph over a 70mph speed limit, and arrests for "reckless driving." Thus, it is no surprise that Virginia declares leaving the scene of an accident to be a felony if there was property damage. This, in turn, causes cops to treat stops of such motorists as "felony stops" and some cops draw their guns for this. Of course, drawing a gun greatly increases the risk that the person drawn upon will upon seeing the weapons decide that survival depends on escape-or upon pre-emptive attack-at any price. Thus armed "felony stops" essentially guarantee shootings by escalating the situation until this outcome will always occur some of the time, especially when racism is factored in. Bijan's sister said he was very afraid of guns and had never handled one, so it stands to reason that on seeing guns, he would see fleeing as his only chance to survive, expecting to be shot if he stayed on the scene rather than for trying to get out of range.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Family, supporters of Bijan Gaisar protests his death at US Park Police hands
Posted by: Chevy driver ()
Date: January 27, 2018 11:28AM

The Video clearly shows that Bijan totally deserved to be shot. The kid had plenty of opportunities to pull over and surrender. I feel for those dedicated cops that were forced to shoot that stupid kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1DfM9DSxgY

I have family members that use that road regularly and Bijan could have killed one of them with his selfish and reckless behavior. I hope he suffered in horrific pain before he died. Thank God for the Park police and the local police that backed them up, they did their jobs well.

Re: Family, supporters of Bijan Gaisar protests his death at US Park Police hands
Posted by: Rrdean ()
Date: January 27, 2018 11:46AM

Fun fact: It takes twice the amount of time to stop at 80mph as it does 60mph.

Posted by: Too bad so sad ()
Date: January 27, 2018 12:02PM

Chevy driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Video clearly shows that Bijan totally
> deserved to be shot.
Attachments:
IMG_8916.JPG
IMG_8911.JPG
IMG_8913.JPG
IMG_8903.JPG
IMG_8889.JPG
IMG_8918.JPG

Posted by: xcdm6 ()
Date: January 27, 2018 12:38PM

#1 if you didn't know 80 mph spells death i want your license revoked

#2 THE PARK POLICE CHASE AND OR PULLOVER was never described in the news

we are only told the person fled, we were NOT told WHY the park police wanted to (talk) to this individual

-------------------------------

this whole story is completely full of crap, promoted by people who don't want the public to know the whole story

possibly promoted by a violent government who wishes the public to fear execution for no reason with improper journalism erasing the fact of death*

* this may not be such a case, but trust me i'd love to get my hands on any government pushing it as agenda

Posted by: Fatemeh ()
Date: January 27, 2018 12:46PM

Bijan was my friend. He did not want to stop because he has been beaten by the police in the past. You are all sick people who make bad comments about Bijan. He was a good man and maybe he deserved to be arrested but he no deserve to die!

Posted by: WTOP ()
Date: January 27, 2018 12:59PM

Cops found cocaine that was thrown out the window
Attachments:
IMG_8623.JPG
IMG_8899.JPG

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 27, 2018 12:59PM

I've been pulled over before. For speeding, expired inspection, dead tags and a dui. Every single time I stopped the car and I'm alive. Funny how that works.

Posted by: How convenient ()
Date: January 27, 2018 01:02PM

It's funny how things mysteriously appear when bad shit happens.
Any drugs in his system?

Posted by: Mother Teresa ()
Date: January 27, 2018 01:09PM

His parents must be morons to have raised an asshole like him. Making a habit of running from cops is proof enough that the dipshit's death is his in fault. Fuck bijan and fuck his dumbass family. Hope the rest of them and his apologists join him in hell soon.

Posted by: Park Police statement ()
Date: January 27, 2018 03:29PM

Fuck the Gaisar family!
Attachments:
IMG_8916.JPG
IMG_8878.JPG
IMG_8789.PNG
IMG_8922.GIF

Posted by: news paper ()
Date: January 27, 2018 03:35PM

How convenient Wrote:
> It's funny how things mysteriously appear when bad
> shit happens.
> Any drugs in his system?

Just weed.

Posted by: Don't want to pull over? ()
Date: January 27, 2018 08:13PM

Get one in the wrist, four in the fucking head!
Attachments:
IMG_8231.PNG
IMG_8578.JPG
IMG_8883.JPG

Posted by: Cloud ()
Date: January 27, 2018 08:19PM

Fuck this piece of shit
Attachments:
1511157373925.jpg

Posted by: You Run 80mph + ()
Date: January 27, 2018 08:38PM

And pass me with my family, send your ass to jail, dammed right reckless driving and Virginias got that almost right, it ought to be 3 yrs no license and 3 mo min in jail

Posted by: Legalize Weed Threads ()
Date: January 27, 2018 08:41PM

Fail just like this guy.

Only an ass tries to move the car after the cops got you stopped, he could not process that as he was stoned

Posted by: Three stops and you're out ()
Date: January 27, 2018 09:45PM

One in the wrist, four in the head.
Attachments:
IMG_8789.PNG
IMG_8081.GIF

Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: January 27, 2018 10:07PM

TLDR...after "massive protest" in the first sentence.

Since when is six muzzies massive?

Protest all you want...no charges for the cops and they will be nominated for an award.

Fight terrorism.

Posted by: Warrant ()
Date: January 28, 2018 12:33AM

Arrest the family for raising such a douchebag. And hope they resist!

Posted by: Khownoe. ()
Date: January 28, 2018 01:27AM

The Iranian community is going to scream that he was shot becuase he was a Muslim had a beard etc - They will yell loud and be prepared for the incredible exaggeration - etc.

They have hired an attorney and will likely get a compromised settlement. Sissie is already raising her talking points.

Bijan was running for a reason - nothing to do with getting his ass beat from the cops - he could have called 911 and said he was in fear and drove to the Nearest police
Station or public place - TOWARD ALEXADNRIA NOT AWAY FROM IT.

When a cop approached your car - you don’t keep driving.

Lack of accountsbsilty.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: January 28, 2018 08:29AM

Good news for Bijan. He won't make that mistake again.

The USPP doesn't settle with $$$. FCPD does, but they just watched the park police make our area little safer by venting this muzzie. The muzzie family should pay the USPP.

Posted by: wee king ()
Date: January 28, 2018 11:44AM

cops don't know what color the guy was.the guy looks like he's white, so stop with the race crap.
The guy probably wasn't thinking clearly because he's probably a drug user,was stoned and not too coherent.
That being said, there is no reason the cops should have shot the guy.He was not a threat to their life. They could have used other ways to get him to stop the car.

Posted by: oldlocalgal ()
Date: January 28, 2018 03:34PM

Does anyone know more about the accident he drove away from? I haven't seen the UBER driver interviewed. I can't find it now but I read that he was in the left lane and slammed on his brakes causing the UBER driver to run into the back of his Jeep. If a driver does that in front of you it's almost impossible to keep from hitting their car. In addition, you are at fault if you hit a car in the rear no matter how it happened. Maybe this was a road rage accident causing Bijan to take aggressive action? I too would like to know the whole truth. I hope this terrible event will be resolved soon.

Posted by: Bijan is a dead bitch ()
Date: January 28, 2018 03:51PM

When is the BULLSHIT poster ON HERE, that said Bijan had a lifted wrangler on 35’s??

I saved for 2 weeks to buy it!

Then, dashcam video is released showing a shitty JEEP PATRIOT!

Stock too!

Posted by: My Best Guess on Bijan ()
Date: January 28, 2018 07:36PM

No way weed would make you stupid enough to run from the cops, stop 3 times and take off again. He had something to run for (probably come) that he tossed out prior to being exterminated by the cops or he was a total fucking retard who can’t even handle weed.

Posted by: My Best Guess on Bijan ()
Date: January 28, 2018 07:40PM

My Best Guess on Bijan Wrote:
> No way weed would make you stupid enough to run
> from the cops, stop 3 times and take off again.
> He had something to run for (probably come) that
> he tossed out prior to being exterminated by the
> cops or he was a total fucking retard who can’t
> even handle weed.

Coke not Come, fucking spell check.

Posted by: IRANIAN LIVES MATTER ()
Date: January 28, 2018 07:53PM

My Best Guess on Bijan Wrote:
> My Best Guess on Bijan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No way weed would make you stupid enough to run
> > from the cops, stop 3 times and take off again.
>
> > He had something to run for (probably come)
> that
> > he tossed out prior to being exterminated by
> the
> > cops or he was a total fucking retard who
> can’t
> > even handle weed.
>
> Coke not Come, fucking spell check.

There were no drugs,weapons,alcohol, or anything illegal in Bijans car. Nothing. This was an over pshyco cop with a gun out for the first stop. This is what made Bijan keep moving. He had a gun pointed at his head. This was murder. Thank you Chief Roessler for releasing the video of these scumbag Park Police murderers.

Posted by: 2Pac ()
Date: January 28, 2018 08:04PM

All eyes on me
Attachments:
IMG_8449.JPG
IMG_8447.JPG
IMG_8887.JPG
IMG_8947.JPG
IMG_8393.GIF

Posted by: Just so you know ()
Date: January 28, 2018 09:38PM

IRANIAN LIVES MATTER Wrote:
> -----
> > My Best Guess on Bijan Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > No way weed would make you stupid enough to
> run
> > > from the cops, stop 3 times and take off
> again.
> >
> > > He had something to run for (probably come)
> > that
> > > he tossed out prior to being exterminated by
> > the
> > > cops or he was a total fucking retard who
> > can’t
> > > even handle weed.
> >
> > Coke not Come, fucking spell check.
>
> There were no drugs,weapons,alcohol, or anything
> illegal in Bijans car. Nothing. This was an over
> pshyco cop with a gun out for the first stop. This
> is what made Bijan keep moving. He had a gun
> pointed at his head. This was murder. Thank you
> Chief Roessler for releasing the video of these
> scumbag Park Police murderers.

Collectively...we here at FFXU...are glad he's dead.

Muzzie scum.

Posted by: Drive A Deadly Weapon At Cops ()
Date: January 28, 2018 09:47PM

Get shot many times , pretty simple that's what happens.

Libtarded noise follows and that will be that.

Posted by: honessssty ()
Date: January 29, 2018 12:08AM

Let's add some common sense into the equation:

How in the world did Bijian think that this would end well by running from cops? Does anyone think cops would think "ahhh, forget about it. it's not worth it. Let him escape."

Posted by: Iranians Suck ()
Date: January 29, 2018 01:52AM

IRANIAN LIVES MATTER Wrote:
> -----
> > My Best Guess on Bijan Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > No way weed would make you stupid enough to
> run
> > > from the cops, stop 3 times and take off
> again.
> >
> > > He had something to run for (probably come)
> > that
> > > he tossed out prior to being exterminated by
> > the
> > > cops or he was a total fucking retard who
> > can’t
> > > even handle weed.
> >
> > Coke not Come, fucking spell check.
>
> There were no drugs,weapons,alcohol, or anything
> illegal in Bijans car. Nothing. This was an over
> pshyco cop with a gun out for the first stop. This
> is what made Bijan keep moving. He had a gun
> pointed at his head. This was murder. Thank you
> Chief Roessler for releasing the video of these
> scumbag Park Police murderers.

Bijan threw the coke out the window when the cops didn’t see it.

Posted by: Mayor for Life ()
Date: January 29, 2018 08:08AM

Other than family and idiots, everyone else is celebrating bijan's shooting. Like flushing a turd down the toilet.

Posted by: The ghost of John Greer ()
Date: January 29, 2018 08:20AM

A lot of cops are fucking dicks and people know that.

Knowing that, why do these idiots like Bijan insist on acting out deadly dramas and expect the cops to quietly participate and always react with 100% perfection?

You were told to stop three times, stupid.

The Park Police officer is never going see the inside of a jail cell or lose a dime of his salary.

Just shut the fuck up already and worry about the next batch of idiots who didn't get the memo.

Posted by: One who knows ()
Date: January 29, 2018 05:56PM

Luke is just mad at Park Police cause they helped search him in 2008 as part of an investigation that also involved searching his mother's house, where Luke lives, with a search warrant.

About 9 years later, Luke (photo below) was one of the 3 guys found guilty of the crime of planning to stink bomb an inaugural ball of pro-Trump people.

His identity is no secret and is well-known among DC area activists. Paul Lucas Kuhn goes by Luke Kuhn, although he's often referred to as Wook due to his strange word pronunciation. An apt nick name that many use for him is Kook Loon.

Another nick name used for him by fellow leftists is Bike Boy as he bikes to almost every leftist protest in the DC area. Some leftists have disparaged him as being mentally ill.

Hey Luke, Bill White says "hi."

Bill White, a former best bud of Luke, is an actual Neo-Nazi, not like some conservatives falsely called neo-Nazis because they are more conservative than John Kasich.

Kuhn used to hang out with neo-Nazi Bill White in the 1990s when the two led the Utopian Anarchist Party. Apparently, White and Kuhn were the only two members of the party. InformationWeek.com had a 1998 article (http://www.informationweek.com/708/08olsg.htm) (link not good anymore) saying that White and Kuhn “have encouraged school pipe-bombings, threatening police, and aiding and abetting runaway teens.”

In 2008 the police searched Kuhn's home and Luke revealed that he still lived with his mother in Rockville, even as a man in his 40s.

When Luke's Mom's house was searched by police with a search warrant looking for evidence of some of Luke's activities, some posters on DC IndyMedia (far left web site where Kuhn posts, he may even run the website) posted as follows:

Re: Dissident Radio Reporter Details Police Raid on Home, Threats, Harassment

06 May 2008

by Luke Kuhn's Mom

Dearest Luke, finally, you told the world that you still lived at home, even though it was only in one of the replies.

You run your illegal WSQT Guerriola Radio 88.1 FM and leave me holding the bag when the cops come calling to find evidence for that and your other crimes.

Look at your old high school friend, Bill White. He may be a notorious neo-Nazi hate-monger, but at least he no longer sponges off his Mom. Why aren't you more like Bill?

Your career plan is not working so well. Move out and support yourself!

Luke's Mother Grounded Him

11 May 2008

by Anonymous

I'll bet that Luke's Mother grounded him, took away his internet access and his bike because she was angry about the raid & blamed him.

But seriously, wonder if she force him to move out.
Attachments:
file[1].php

Posted by: Fuck you Bijan ()
Date: February 09, 2018 07:01PM

You dead little bitch!
Attachments:
IMG_9093.JPG
IMG_9200.JPG

Posted by: IA man ()
Date: February 10, 2018 12:15PM

Things are not looking good for those park police officers. They may not get charged but they will be fired and will never work as police officers again.

Posted by: Boo Hoo Cry Baby ()
Date: February 10, 2018 01:00PM

https://youtu.be/GMbhquVCvbI

His dad is a Pussy
Attachments:
IMG_9222.JPG

FUCK ALL PUSSY WHITE_TRASH CUNTS
Posted by: FCK_U_CNTS ()
Date: March 07, 2018 04:47PM

THE WHITE_TRASH CUNTS IS THE PROBLEM.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE COWARDLY PUSSIES

FUCK ALL WHITE_TRASH CUNTS...

Re: FUCK ALL PUSSY WHITE_TRASH CUNTS
Posted by: FCK_U_CNTS ()
Date: March 07, 2018 04:47PM

THE WHITE_TRASH CUNTS IS THE PROBLEM.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE COWARDLY PUSSIES

FUCK ALL WHITE_TRASH CUNTS...

Posted by: doc holliday ()
Date: March 07, 2018 05:08PM

FCK_U_CNTS Wrote:
> THE WHITE_TRASH CUNTS IS THE PROBLEM.
>
> WHITE PEOPLE ARE COWARDLY PUSSIES
>
> FUCK ALL WHITE_TRASH CUNTS...

Looks like the muzzies have chimed in.

Posted by: Bijans parole officer ()
Date: March 07, 2018 05:25PM

FCK_U_CNTS Wrote:
> THE WHITE_TRASH CUNTS IS THE PROBLEM.
>
> WHITE PEOPLE ARE COWARDLY PUSSIES
>
> FUCK ALL WHITE_TRASH CUNTS...

Is the Jeep liberty still for sale? I just worked all weekend driving uber and have $$$$!

Posted by: White Trash ()
Date: March 07, 2018 06:26PM

Sorry for your loos, still 8-ball for ass fuck den finish in yo mouth? I'm down!
https://youtu.be/7nyrC0aQzb0
Attachments:
IMG_9878.JPG
IMG_9722.JPG
IMG_9570.JPG
IMG_9568.JPG

Posted by: Move on already ()
Date: March 07, 2018 06:38PM

The family could have adopted a new son in all the time they've wasted crying.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.