HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: Trump-Russia-NRA
Posted by: Yo dipshit ()
Date: March 08, 2018 10:58PM

Ricks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ,

You don't get to make up definitions to defend your brain-dead position. Embryos are not "lives": the Supreme Court of the United States has made that determination.

Pay attention, this isn't tricky: If you're not willing to abide by the law of the land, you should STFU and/or leave, because you certainly are not an American.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cowards gonna coward ()
Date: March 08, 2018 11:00PM

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.

Posted by: 14/88 ()
Date: March 08, 2018 11:22PM

Attachments:
DXmigE-VQAER95C.jpg large.jpg
qbvi22xr00k01.jpg

Posted by: Not Really Americans(NRA) ()
Date: March 09, 2018 05:24AM

Some truth & reality for the alt-right circle jerk
NRA gave the tRump campaign 30m. We know what they got in return!

It is illegal to use foreign money to influence federal elections. Alexander Torsion is the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, he has close relationships with both Putin and the NRA Torsion, has been implicated in money laundering by Spanish authorities, and an elite NRA member

The NRA has close ties to Russia and gone to Moscow, most notably in a December 2015 trip to meet with Torshin and Russian defense minister Dmitry Rogozin. We all know the FBI is investigating the NRA; however, the NRA is fighting the investigation. NRA is a 501(c)(4) organization and the NRA will disclose its donors; however, the FBI & Mueller know who the donors are!

Again, the NRA is laundering Russian money to buy off republican politicians, The slaughter lobby is undermining our democracy will continue to our kill children!
Attachments:
NRARussia.jpg
2991b9f0d5e01b73b544c1ed3a1de47d8005a1534a9eb2d916a55b0ea380c89a.jpg

Date: March 09, 2018 05:33AM

Just a reminder, for legal purposes, I'm being funded by George Soros and Media Matters (David Brock).

Posted by: Plain as day ()
Date: March 09, 2018 07:02AM

Hate groups are on the right. The US Constitution is on the left. This is why one of the things that hate groups hate most is the US Constitution.

Posted by: Liberals Hate The Bill of Rights ()
Date: March 09, 2018 09:51AM

They want the 2nd destroyed, not by amending the Constitution, just destroyed and ignored

What that done there's no Bill of Rights , you cant pick and chose without amending the Constitution and ratifying it

Posted by: Let's review ()
Date: March 09, 2018 11:31AM

The 2nd Amendment was a part of the 18th century slave compromises. It's the 21st century now and we no longer have slavery. You do the math.

Posted by: put up or shut up ()
Date: March 09, 2018 01:54PM

Let's review Wrote:
> The 2nd Amendment was a part of the 18th century
> slave compromises. It's the 21st century now and
> we no longer have slavery. You do the math.

Then convince your Representative in Congress to submit a joint resolution proposing a constitutional amendment that repeals the Second Amendment.

So far, there has yet to be a resolution introduced to do just that.

Tell Don Beyer or Gerry Connolly to put their money where their mouths are.

Posted by: Let's review ()
Date: March 09, 2018 02:31PM

All that is needed is a Supreme Court wise enough to see the total scam that Scalia pulled off in Heller et seq. There never was an individual right prior to 2008. We will simply use the eraser to go back to an originalism of a higher order than anything Antonin ever envisioned.

Date: March 09, 2018 02:39PM

Let's review Wrote:
> All that is needed is a Supreme Court wise enough
> to see the total scam that Scalia pulled off in
> Heller et seq. There never was an individual
> right prior to 2008. We will simply use the eraser
> to go back to an originalism of a higher order
> than anything Antonin ever envisioned.

Learn about precedent. There was never an individual right to an abortion prior to 1972.

Why don't your leaders have the balls to submit a joint resolution proposing a constitutional amendment that repeals the Second Amendment?

That, actually, is all that is needed.

Posted by: This Why The 2nd Exists ()
Date: March 09, 2018 11:35PM

An independent volunteer militia rifle company of civilian workers in the Washington Navy Yard was organized by the United States naval architect William Doughty in 1813 and they drilled regularly after working hours. In 1814, Captain Doughty's volunteers were designated the Navy Yard Rifles and assigned to serving under the overall command of Major Robert Brent of the 2nd Regiment of the District of Columbia Militia who was the first mayor of Washington D.C. in late August they were ordered to assemble at Bladensburg, Maryland to form the first line of defense in protecting the capital city of the United States and along with the majority of the American forces was ordered to retreat.[3] The Chesapeake Bay Flotilla of Joshua Barney joined the combined forces of Navy Yard sailors, and the U.S. marines of the nearby Marine Barracks of Washington, D.C., and were positioned to be the third and final line of the American defenses. Together, they effectively used devastating artillery and fought in hand-to-hand combat with cutlasses and pikes against the British regulars before being overwhelmed.

Independent volunteer militia, the people and they had personal owned firearms as the 2nd allowed. That's the reason the 2nd exists, 242 years ago on July 4th the founders declared independence. Who knows what will happen to this nation in the future, the 2nd is a part of Americas defense and the peoples defense of their lives

Posted by: History books say... ()
Date: March 10, 2018 09:59AM

put up or shut up Wrote:
> Learn about precedent. There was never an
> individual right to an abortion prior to 1972.

LOL! There were never widespread laws against abortion until "doctors" trained on Civil War battlefields started doing them widely in civilian practice. There was no such thing as "antiseptic surgery" in those days, so lots of young mothers died, leaving hapless fathers behind to care for the brood, something they were completely unprepared to do. Of course, antiseptic surgery became the standard virtually everywhere by about 1910, just around the time that the last state anti-abortion laws were being passed.

> Why don't your leaders have the balls to submit a
> joint resolution proposing a constitutional
> amendment that repeals the Second Amendment?

Asked and answered but you were apparently too dumb to understand.

Posted by: What's the scoop... ()
Date: March 10, 2018 10:08AM

I wonder if the AMA is also laundering money for the Trump crime family?

Date: March 10, 2018 11:44AM

History books say... Wrote:
> put up or shut up Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Learn about precedent. There was never an
> > individual right to an abortion prior to 1972.
>
>
> LOL! There were never widespread laws against
> abortion until "doctors" trained on Civil War
> battlefields started doing them widely in civilian
> practice. There was no such thing as "antiseptic
> surgery" in those days, so lots of young mothers
> died, leaving hapless fathers behind to care for
> the brood, something they were completely
> unprepared to do. Of course, antiseptic surgery
> became the standard virtually everywhere by about
> 1910, just around the time that the last state
> anti-abortion laws were being passed.

That's a lovely history lesson, but it doesn't negate the fact that there was never an individual right to an abortion prior to 1972. In fact, your statement doesn't even address that fact. It's just one long non sequitur.

> > Why don't your leaders have the balls to submit
> a
> > joint resolution proposing a constitutional
> > amendment that repeals the Second Amendment?
>
> Asked and answered but you were apparently too
> dumb to understand.

If you think you supplied anything remotely close to an answer, you might be as dumb as they come.

Posted by: History books say... ()
Date: March 10, 2018 12:09PM

put up or shut up Wrote:
> If you think you supplied anything remotely close
> to an answer, you might be as dumb as they come.

Why do you insist on further making an ass of yourself? It's abundantly clear already that you know nothing of the history of the topics at hand. Time for you to slink and slither back toward refuge under some rock or other.

Posted by: Short off the tee ()
Date: March 10, 2018 12:16PM

History books say... Wrote:
> Why do you insist on further making an ass of
> yourself? It's abundantly clear already that you
> know nothing of the history of the topics at hand.
> Time for you to slink and slither back toward
> refuge under some rock or other.

He's a middle schooler. Lots of holes in his swing.

Date: March 10, 2018 12:24PM

The sock puppet queen appears to prop up his failing argument. It’s a tacit admission that he’s ultimately failed. Oh, and the term is “short of the green,” you big dope. You fail at everything you do.

Posted by: Have a nice trip ()
Date: March 10, 2018 12:39PM

That sound you hear is the toilet flushing.

Posted by: The donald ()
Date: March 10, 2018 03:32PM

Tweet
Attachments:
FWnbfWc.jpg

Posted by: Lucious Linda ()
Date: March 10, 2018 05:07PM

Sure. Tell Cohen they're only $130,000.

Posted by: NRA Fairfax Employee ()
Date: March 11, 2018 02:09PM

Mass shootings can be a real bummer; however they really drive up gun sales and memberships!

Posted by: At the very least ()
Date: March 12, 2018 10:14PM

Try to post more than a snippet of the quote.

"I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I seldom carry one. I have when I felt it was desirable to do so for my own protection. I know that applies in most of the instances where guns are used effectively in self-defense or in places of business and in the home. I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses."

The SCOTUS ruled the 2nd amendment applies to individuals. The 2nd amendment states the right shall not be infringed. To celebrate these revelations I think I might just purchase my first AR15 rifle and join the NRA. They can use my money to ensure I will be able to own my scary bad black gun with my high speed high capacity clips for generations to come.

Thanks And bless the USA!

Posted by: So...... ()
Date: March 14, 2018 07:41PM

At the very least Wrote:
> The SCOTUS ruled the 2nd amendment applies to
> individuals. The 2nd amendment states the right
> shall not be infringed. To celebrate these
> revelations I think I might just purchase my first
> AR15 rifle and join the NRA. They can use my money
> to ensure I will be able to own my scary bad black
> gun with my high speed high capacity clips for
> generations to come.
>
> Thanks And bless the USA!

So if the 2nd Amendment is absolute, then convicted felons should be allowed to buy guns, right? Even the NRA isn't quite that insane.

Nope, 2A isn't absolute. Key word is REASONABLE restrictions. Agreeing on what those are is what's tricky. NRA and the rest of the pro-gun lobby are fighting a losing battle, because their own argument is inconsistent.

And the whole "You'll never get rid of all the guns anyway!" is just stupid: nobody thinks that will happen. Saying "there's no point because you can't stop all gun violence" or "there are other ways to kill someone" is equally stupid. Nobody expects any law, regulation, meme, or cultural norm to be perfectly effective.

Date: March 16, 2018 01:34PM

NRA Fairfax Employee Wrote:
> Mass shootings can be a real bummer; however they
> really drive up gun sales and memberships!

Is is panic in the hallways!

Imagine all the dead bodies of children can be a real bummer.

Posted by: Slaughter Lobby! ()
Date: March 17, 2018 04:53PM

Not looking good for those at the NRA laundering money for the russians to undermine our democracy... lawyer (Cleta Mitchell) who worked for NRA said to have had concerns about group’s Russia ties

Nice to see the investigation into the NRA's nefarious activities are on-going. The people deserve to know what evil the NRA does!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article205412394.html#cardLink=tallRow1_card1

Attachments:
AP_18034761939387.jpg

Posted by: Not Really Americans = NRA ()
Date: March 21, 2018 07:46PM

Finally we are making progress on the NRA laundering russian money for trumpo.

Report: FEC Probing Whether NRA Took Russian Funds For Trump Campaign
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fec-probing-nra-russia-election-funding_us_5aadab7ee4b0c33361b0f887

FEC Reportedly Investigating Whether Russia Used NRA to Funnel Money to Trump
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/fec-reportedly-investigating-whether-russia-used-nra-to-funnel-money-to-trump.html

Attachments:
NRARussia.jpg

Posted by: Not Really Americans>>NRA ()
Date: March 25, 2018 01:23PM

Why is the media not talking about the NRA laundering money for the russians?

Posted by: u7pg9 ()
Date: March 26, 2018 08:53AM

u7pg9

Posted by: Sean Hannity... ()
Date: March 26, 2018 11:58AM

u7pg9 Wrote:
> u7pg9

That's another liberal lie!!!

Posted by: NRA->Not Really Americans ()
Date: March 26, 2018 08:42PM

Wow! In case you missed it, the NRA appears to have missed its March 19 deadline to respond to a Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) letter seeking detailed information on whether Russian entities contributed money to NRA accounts.

Shit Man Bolton is messed up with the russians and the NRA. These guys are one big circle jerk!
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-bolton-russian-gun-rights-video_us_5ab45053e4b054d118e15380
Attachments:
0dabd0770458dbe888fb05333d7da333f2de86b4df101c03756940061fb5fad0.png

Posted by: RED FLAG NO GUN SALES ()
Date: March 26, 2018 11:08PM

Known Traitor and Leftist Lunatic

>Trump-Russia-NRA
Posted by: Republicans 'R' Traitors ()
Date: January 19, 2018 06:43PM

No Gun Sales allowed
Attachments:
NoSales.jpg

Posted by: Ricky22 ()
Date: March 26, 2018 11:13PM

President Trump is a gift from our lord and savior

Posted by: Dolt45 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 07:06AM

Ricky22 Wrote:
> President Trump is a gift from our lord and savior

How far up your ass did you go to pull this out?
Attachments:
d89accd5813b70db0c035e0721b6ff06d3372a92e4a8a167d0dc058b92a78179.jpg

Posted by: Trojan horse ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:27AM

Ricky22 Wrote:
> President Trump is a gift from our lord and savior

Face it -- President Trump is a gift from Vladimir Putin.

Posted by: Trump-NRA ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:41AM

Trump has managed to outsmart the left at every turn.

Posted by: Right... ()
Date: March 27, 2018 10:11AM

And there are no American troops in Baghdad.

Posted by: #fakenews ()
Date: March 27, 2018 01:42PM

... This January, the House Intelligence Committee released its transcript of Mr. (Glenn) Simpson’s November testimony, in which he regaled incredulous committee Republicans with a wild new tale—of how the Russians had “infiltrated the NRA.” Fusion GPS had “spent a lot of time investigating” a “Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin” and a “suspicious” and “big Trump fan,” Maria Butina. Mr. Simpson provided zero detail to back up this claim—no names, dates, money transfers or specific actions.

But never mind. The day Mr. Simpson’s conspiracy-laden transcript was due to go public, McClatchy ran this headline: “FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump.” The story cited only two unnamed “sources familiar with the matter.” The article admitted it “could not be learned” whether the FBI had any evidence involving the NRA, but it nonetheless went on at length about the group. A flurry of articles from other news organizations followed ... All still based on nothing but Mr. Simpson’s infiltration claim.

... The NRA flatly denied the accusation. ... It also reported it had had no contact with the FBI. House Intelligence Committee Democrats nonetheless last week issued a document demanding they get to continue investigating the “NRA’s relationship” with Mr. Torshin and Ms. Butina as well as ... Washington lawyer Cleta Mitchell, who hasn’t done legal work for the NRA in a decade.

A few days later, the same two McClatchy reporters ... again cited two anonymous sources claiming Congress was investigating Ms. Mitchell’s worries ... Ms. Mitchell tells me she told McClatchy before publication that this was false ... Ms. Mitchell calls it “the quintessential definition of fake news.”

Posted by: NRA>>Not Really Americans ()
Date: March 27, 2018 04:26PM

NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations!

The NRA acknowledged that it allows for the transfer of funds in between its various entities, making it difficult to track its funding entirely

The NRA also answered questions about a 2015 Moscow visit taken by several NRA associates, and any fundraising actions involving Russians. Frazer defended the visit, claiming that a NRA member on the trip, Joe Gregory, has only honorary titles within the organization, and travelled to Russia in his "personal capacity." The NRA general counsel also claimed no Russian nationals were ever members of NRA's Golden Ring of Freedom, a designation reserved for top donors.

Seems an investigation is required to get to the bottom of the NRA laundering russian money scandal!

Posted by: Morons abound ()
Date: March 27, 2018 09:34PM

RED FLAG NO GUN SALES Wrote:
> Known Traitor and Leftist Lunatic
>
> >Trump-Russia-NRA
> Posted by: Republicans 'R' Traitors ()
> Date: January 19, 2018 06:43PM
>
> No Gun Sales allowed

What if the traitor is a citizen of the U.S.? Doesn't 2A apply then? Make up your mind...

Posted by: Not Relevant Anymore*NRA ()
Date: March 28, 2018 06:47AM

NRA>>Not Really Americans Wrote:
> NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations!
>
> The NRA acknowledged that it allows for the
> transfer of funds in between its various entities,
> making it difficult to track its funding entirely
>
> The NRA also answered questions about a 2015
> Moscow visit taken by several NRA associates, and
> any fundraising actions involving Russians. Frazer
> defended the visit, claiming that a NRA member on
> the trip, Joe Gregory, has only honorary titles
> within the organization, and travelled to Russia
> in his "personal capacity." The NRA general
> counsel also claimed no Russian nationals were
> ever members of NRA's Golden Ring of Freedom, a
> designation reserved for top donors.
>
> Seems an investigation is required to get to the
> bottom of the NRA laundering russian money
> scandal!

Seems the truth is out! NRA is laundering money for the russians to undermine our democracy!
Attachments:
f99eece90cd7c8b7a3cb7d8b027a0061239204c620a5aa56d84ac48e18620a0e.png

Posted by: Militia, every able bodied man ()
Date: March 28, 2018 01:49PM

How is the NRA responsible for any of the shootings?
Did THEY pull a trigger.

The Left don't understand things clearly.
They want the US to be weak and for those in authority to have supreme power over the people.

That is no way to live or rule.

It's just one more reason for them to complain against real Americans.

Don't let any crisis go to waste. Exploit it for political gain.

Posted by: Worst Prez Ever ()
Date: March 28, 2018 02:11PM

Your guy is a misbegotten sham.

Posted by: Not Relevant Anymore*NRA ()
Date: April 03, 2018 01:55PM

Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate the NRA and Help Elect Trump

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/russian-campaign-to-infiltrate-nra-elect-trump-w518587

The Russians, Hall believes, were seeking a "mechanism by which they can, sort of, control the NRA."

Posted by: What a relief... ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:49AM

Mueller says Trump is not a criminal target -- yet.

Posted by: Not Really Americans*NRA ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:07PM

Any local NRA employees comment on the Rolling Stone Article?

Seems your entire organization is a stooge for the russians.

Posted by: Not Really Americans/NRA ()
Date: April 07, 2018 07:41PM

Not Really Americans*NRA Wrote:
> Any local NRA employees comment on the Rolling
> Stone Article?
>
> Seems your entire organization is a stooge for the
> russians.

Does the NRA pay well? Anyone that works for the NRA is undermining our democracy and responsible for the deaths of so many children... like to think that selling your soul comes with good benefits.

Posted by: Terminal Butthurtski ()
Date: April 07, 2018 09:40PM

Not Really Americans*NRA Wrote:
> Any local NRA employees comment on the Rolling
> Stone Article?
>
> Seems your entire organization is a stooge for the
> russians.

Typical Rolling Stone bullshit article. 10,000 words insinuating all kinds of shit but really saying squat. Still haven't learned from the UVA rape culture fuck up I guess.

Here, let me show you how it's done by just changing two words:

The Russians Soros, Maguire says, could easily have funneled money into the NRA's Planned Parenthood's coffers, using a similar pathway: "It is not surprising that the NRA Planned Parenthood would be used in that way." It might even have been legal, he says. The NRA Planned Parenthood is allowed to accept foreign cash; it's only forbidden from spending that money directly on U.S. elections. But in an organization as vast and varied as the NRA Planned Parenthood, cash is fungible. A legal, ostensibly apolitical donation to the NRA Planned Parenthood by Russia Soros could have freed up other, unrestricted funds to spend on politics. It's also possible the women's health abortion lobby was duped. "The NRA Planned Parenthood may have been used without even knowing it," Maguire says. "Russians Soros could easily set up a Delaware corporation, with a name like 'Americans for Gun Abortion Freedom LLC,' and give the NRA Planned Parenthood a $5 million check. The NRA Planned Parenthood would just say, 'Hey great, it sounds like our kind of people,'" and spend the cash.

Have you guys really not yet realized how fucking dumb you sound still blabbering about the fucking Russians? LOL

Oh yeah... they forgot to mention that their star reporter Matt Tabbai "colluded with the Russians" while living in Moscow. Though that seems to have mostly consisted of making female employees show him their tits and getting blow jobs from underage prostitutes.

#MeToo

Posted by: Not really Americans:NRA ()
Date: April 08, 2018 06:41AM

Wow!
Sanctioned Russians include dossier figure and banker linked to NRA!!

Alexander Torshin, the Russian government official, is central to a nearly decade-long influence campaign over the NRA, has been hit with sanctions by the United States Treasury Department. Torshin is a lifetime, voting member of the NRA, and the FBI is reportedly investigating whether he illegally funneled money through the organization with the intention to help the 2016 Trump campaign.

NRA is going to have to look for a new source of money to launder!!!
Attachments:
d89accd5813b70db0c035e0721b6ff06d3372a92e4a8a167d0dc058b92a78179.jpg

Posted by: Misdiagnosis ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:29AM

Terminal Butthurtski Wrote:
> Oh yeah... they forgot to mention that their star
> reporter Matt Tabbai "colluded with the Russians"
> while living in Moscow. Though that seems to have
> mostly consisted of making female employees show
> him their tits and getting blow jobs from underage
> prostitutes.

What you've actually got is a serious case of deviant assholism. This causes violent rejection of actual facts and projectile fits of babbling nonsense. That's what you've got alright. There's no doubt about it.

Posted by: NRA Truther? ()
Date: April 08, 2018 07:08PM

Not really Americans:NRA Wrote:
> Wow!
> Sanctioned Russians include dossier figure and
> banker linked to NRA!!
>
> Alexander Torshin, the Russian government
> official, is central to a nearly decade-long
> influence campaign over the NRA, has been hit with
> sanctions by the United States Treasury
> Department. Torshin is a lifetime, voting member
> of the NRA, and the FBI is reportedly
> investigating whether he illegally funneled money
> through the organization with the intention to
> help the 2016 Trump campaign.
>
> NRA is going to have to look for a new source of
> money to launder!!!
> .

Word is the FBI is investigating the Russian money laundered by the NRA!

Can anyone from local NRA comment?

Attachments:
b9257bd578262d99a79519d8140b0af6ac75508f24fb55759f9eeedf884fca77.jpg

Posted by: For Official Release ()
Date: April 08, 2018 07:43PM

NRA Truther? Wrote:
> Not really Americans:NRA Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow!
> > Sanctioned Russians include dossier figure and
> > banker linked to NRA!!
> >
> > Alexander Torshin, the Russian government
> > official, is central to a nearly decade-long
> > influence campaign over the NRA, has been hit
> with
> > sanctions by the United States Treasury
> > Department. Torshin is a lifetime, voting
> member
> > of the NRA, and the FBI is reportedly
> > investigating whether he illegally funneled
> money
> > through the organization with the intention to
> > help the 2016 Trump campaign.
> >
> > NRA is going to have to look for a new source
> of
> > money to launder!!!
> > .
>
> Word is the FBI is investigating the Russian money
> laundered by the NRA!
>
> Can anyone from local NRA comment?
>
> .

You're a dumbfuck who doesn't understand the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Posted by: Guns Kill Children ()
Date: April 08, 2018 07:52PM

For Official Release Wrote:
> NRA Truther? Wrote:
> -----
> > Not really Americans:NRA Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Wow!
> > > Sanctioned Russians include dossier figure
> and
> > > banker linked to NRA!!
> > >
> > > Alexander Torshin, the Russian government
> > > official, is central to a nearly decade-long
> > > influence campaign over the NRA, has been hit
> > with
> > > sanctions by the United States Treasury
> > > Department. Torshin is a lifetime, voting
> > member
> > > of the NRA, and the FBI is reportedly
> > > investigating whether he illegally funneled
> > money
> > > through the organization with the intention
> to
> > > help the 2016 Trump campaign.
> > >
> > > NRA is going to have to look for a new source
> > of
> > > money to launder!!!
> > > .
> >
> > Word is the FBI is investigating the Russian
> money
> > laundered by the NRA!
> >
> > Can anyone from local NRA comment?
> >
> > .
>
>
> You're a dumbfuck who doesn't understand the
> difference between the Declaration of Independence
> and the Constitution.

Wow! No problem with innocent US children being slaughtered.

Suppose it is easy if you do not have children to make the above comment.

Just the worse!

Attachments:
bcf4a2d5ff4086268e819d914718248a812d0c7f066756ea3f115692b1d80363.jpg

Posted by: Memes are for weak minds ()
Date: April 08, 2018 08:00PM

Guns Kill Children Wrote:
> For Official Release Wrote:
> -----
> > NRA Truther? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Not really Americans:NRA Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Wow!
> > > > Sanctioned Russians include dossier figure
> > and
> > > > banker linked to NRA!!
> > > >
> > > > Alexander Torshin, the Russian government
> > > > official, is central to a nearly
> decade-long
> > > > influence campaign over the NRA, has been
> hit
> > > with
> > > > sanctions by the United States Treasury
> > > > Department. Torshin is a lifetime, voting
> > > member
> > > > of the NRA, and the FBI is reportedly
> > > > investigating whether he illegally funneled
> > > money
> > > > through the organization with the intention
> > to
> > > > help the 2016 Trump campaign.
> > > >
> > > > NRA is going to have to look for a new
> source
> > > of
> > > > money to launder!!!
> > > > .
> > >
> > > Word is the FBI is investigating the Russian
> > money
> > > laundered by the NRA!
> > >
> > > Can anyone from local NRA comment?
> > >
> > > .
> >
> >
> > You're a dumbfuck who doesn't understand the
> > difference between the Declaration of
> Independence
> > and the Constitution.
>
> Wow! No problem with innocent US children being
> slaughtered.
>
> Suppose it is easy if you do not have children to
> make the above comment.
>
> Just the worse!
>
> ,

Lots of things kill many, many more children.

In fact guns kill relatively few children on any objective basis.

Unless maybe you want to count 14-19 year old black male "children" killing each other associated with gang, drug, and other criminal activity. Which is the only way that you get past dumb memes to any significant numbers. But that doesn't really fit the narrative so you have to post stupid cartoons in weak emotional appeals. lol

Posted by: Not As Well ()
Date: April 08, 2018 08:21PM

As an abortion doctor asswipe

>Does the NRA pay well? Keep killing those babies lib 1 million a year STFU about the NRA

And the stupid lib memes get them nothing but laughs and head shakes at what an jerk the poster is putting that meme up over and over . Libs can get by with putting down the NRA in large urban areas but Americas not buying it, they know who and what good the NRA does and they know the good people of the NRA

Who would America want in a foxhole with them ! An NRA member or a immoral Liberal ? The question is moot , liberals will never serve and they don't

Talk about Vietnam deferments and your talking primarily about the left as they were back then heading to Canada and putting peanut butter in their underwear and then eating it at a Army physical to get out of serving as crazy. Pure chickenshits then and today!

Posted by: Not Relevant Anymore$NRA ()
Date: April 08, 2018 08:49PM

Not As Well Wrote:
> As an abortion doctor asswipe
>
> >Does the NRA pay well? Keep killing those
> babies lib 1 million a year STFU about the NRA
>
> And the stupid lib memes get them nothing but
> laughs and head shakes at what an jerk the poster
> is putting that meme up over and over . Libs can
> get by with putting down the NRA in large urban
> areas but Americas not buying it, they know who
> and what good the NRA does and they know the good
> people of the NRA
>
> Who would America want in a foxhole with them ! An
> NRA member or a immoral Liberal ? The question is
> moot , liberals will never serve and they don't
>
> Talk about Vietnam deferments and your talking
> primarily about the left as they were back then
> heading to Canada and putting peanut butter in
> their underwear and then eating it at a Army
> physical to get out of serving as crazy. Pure
> chickenshits then and today!

Have you lost your mind!
Are you hearing voices?

Just admit that you do not give a shit about children being shot up in schools or churches or anywhere

Just admit you are the tool of the slaughter lobby... & you do not care if they are laundering money from the NRA to undermine our democracy
Attachments:
fd10c80f639a6430c4b9b6816d1f15239eba4d65defcbe1eb85e990eadccd26a.png

Posted by: You Dont Care 1 Bit ()
Date: April 08, 2018 08:57PM

About the 1 million babies a year aborted so STFU with your fake alligator tears

Everyone cares about kids being gunned down you worthless asswipe

Laundering money BS and this coming from a Clinton voting sad clown

If you ever get a draft notice you wont be carrying a peanut butter jar, your underwear will be filled with the real thing

Posted by: Not Really Americans$$$NRA ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:07PM

We all know the nra was laundering money for the russians.
The nra pumped 30.3 M into the trump's campaign.
Did the nra's russian masters order them to spend all the money trump's campaign?

How is all this russian money being laundered by the nra? Via Pute-pute's friend Torshin.

Seems Torshin, a buddy of Putin & the NRA served in the russian parliament from 2001 to 2015. Torshin was involved in the Beslan school siege in 2004 that killed several hundred children.
Nice to see the NRA cuddling with only the best people! Seems the nra and Torshin have the killing of innocent children in common.

Attached is a pic of Alexander Torshin and NRA board member and former president David Keene.

Another pic of Torshin & his buddy- Putin.

What did the russians get for all the money????

Attachments:
cf68a9dc6c25fef6d6168f971493cda0b8306755d1426ca2f7cf4f3d57ac4149.jpg
1_vvpX2ZH4x9woWO7B-lXoLQ.jpeg
gettyimages-115921695-000a632ecbc4f5b00d3df1cdc685c52dac9fac32-s800-c85.jpg

Posted by: Well damn... ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:11PM

Looks like the Russians beat your ass.

Again...

lol!

john-podesta-russia-009-01-e149088210850

Posted by: NRA's Blood Money ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:13PM

Not Really Americans$$$NRA Wrote:
> We all know the nra was laundering money for the
> russians.
> The nra pumped 30.3 M into the trump's campaign.
>
> Did the nra's russian masters order them to spend
> all the money trump's campaign?
>
> How is all this russian money being laundered by
> the nra? Via Pute-pute's friend Torshin.
>
> Seems Torshin, a buddy of Putin & the NRA served
> in the russian parliament from 2001 to 2015.
> Torshin was involved in the Beslan school siege in
> 2004 that killed several hundred children.
> Nice to see the NRA cuddling with only the best
> people! Seems the nra and Torshin have the killing
> of innocent children in common.
>
> Attached is a pic of Alexander Torshin and NRA
> board member and former president David Keene.
>
> Another pic of Torshin & his buddy- Putin.
>
> What did the russians get for all the money????
>

Wonder what the nra got for all the money?

Hmmmmm....??

Attachments:
81ba15cc077256f91c716f70793d9ae36c9c6eaa295163fd8ea4c3919f2c029c.png

Posted by: He so madski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:15PM

cb8db4ce4753ebea9be7e51fc31e5fd3e8438400

Date: April 08, 2018 09:20PM

Did the nra's russian masters order them to spend all the money trump's campaign?

How is all this russian money being laundered by the nra? Via Pute-pute's friend Torshin.

Seems Torshin, a buddy of Putin & the NRA served in the russian parliament from 2001 to 2015. Torshin was involved in the Beslan school siege in 2004 that killed several hundred children.
Nice to see the NRA cuddling with only the best people! Seems the nra and Torshin have the killing of innocent children in common.

Attached is a pic of Alexander Torshin and NRA board member and former president David Keene.

Nice to the NRA cuddling up with the russians. We know who the enemy of the US is.
Attachments:

Posted by: Putin's Bitch ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:23PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMFLa50c0dw94KvZjKOqR

Date: April 08, 2018 09:28PM

Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> src="https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=t
> bn:ANd9GcQMFLa50c0dw94KvZjKOqRqUpfiDV3424deog2jssI
> l9A-LkM72">

You are very stupid.

Posted by: Rent freeski in your headski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:30PM

> Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> -----
> > >
>
> >
>
> > l9A-LkM72">
>
> You are very stupid.

0b02128a85d3c8c18caa34e1a11a912f.gif

Date: April 08, 2018 09:33PM

Rent freeski in your headski Wrote:
> Not Really Americans$$$NRA Wrote:
> -----
> > Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > l9A-LkM72">
> >
> > You are very stupid.
>
>
> src="https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/02/12/0b021
> 28a85d3c8c18caa34e1a11a912f.gif">

You are still very stupid.

Posted by: Your Butthurtski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:36PM

> Rent freeski in your headski Wrote:
> -----
> > Not Really Americans$$$NRA Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > l9A-LkM72">
> > >
> > > You are very stupid.
> >
> >
> > >
>
> > 28a85d3c8c18caa34e1a11a912f.gif">
>
> You are still very stupid.

1a24fa19301340213d8e426f2eba05da--politi

Date: April 08, 2018 09:38PM

Your Butthurtski Wrote:
> -----
> > Rent freeski in your headski Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Not Really Americans$$$NRA Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > l9A-LkM72">
> > > >
> > > > You are very stupid.
> > >
> > >
> > > > >
> >
>
> >
> > > 28a85d3c8c18caa34e1a11a912f.gif">
> >
> > You are still very stupid.
>
>
> src="https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1a/24/fa/1a24fa1930
> 1340213d8e426f2eba05da--political-satire-political
> -cartoons.jpg">

You are stupid

Posted by: Don't cryski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:41PM

> Your Butthurtski Wrote:
> -----
> > Not Really Americans$$$NRA Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Rent freeski in your headski Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Not Really Americans$$$NRA Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > l9A-LkM72">
> > > > >
> > > > > You are very stupid.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > 28a85d3c8c18caa34e1a11a912f.gif">
> > >
> > > You are still very stupid.
> >
> >
> > >
> src="https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1a/24/fa/1a24fa1930
>
> >
> 1340213d8e426f2eba05da--political-satire-political
>
> > -cartoons.jpg">
>
> You are stupid

file.php?2,file=329520,filename=image.jp

Date: April 08, 2018 09:44PM

So very stupid.

Reusing the same pic meme, what a fucking loser.

Boris, are you confused.

Posted by: I want to see u be braveski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:47PM

hillaryWW3nerd-1.jpg

Date: April 08, 2018 09:50PM

We all know the nra was laundering money for the russians. The nra pumped 30.3 M into the trump's campaign.

How is all that russian money being laundered by the nra? Seems Pute-pute's friend Torshin.

Nice to the NRA cuddling up with the russians. We know who the enemy of the US is.
Attachments:

Posted by: The Fountain of Butthurtski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:53PM

pmTtndv.gif?595

Date: April 08, 2018 09:56PM

The Fountain of Butthurtski Wrote:
> pmTtndv.gif?595

You are stupid...

Posted by: He Wont Serve Ever ()
Date: April 08, 2018 09:58PM

>>Not Really Americans$$$NRA ()

He already knows about the peanut butter draft dodge from his grandfather and father it "runs" in his family in both ways of the term

Posted by: Woooski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:00PM

trump-and-baby-hillary-230461.gif

Posted by: Not Really Americans$$$NR ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:00PM

Not looking good for those at the NRA laundering money for the russians to undermine our democracy... lawyer (Cleta Mitchell) who worked for NRA said to have had concerns about group’s Russia ties

Nice to see the investigation into the NRA's nefarious activities are on-going. The people deserve to know what evil the NRA does!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article205412394.html#cardLink=tallRow1_card1

Attachments:
AP_18034761939387.jpg
ac97295e1fc2a3361b03e2b1102fc023512de039d59cd58a6abdf0e4e26ed8a8.png

Posted by: Not Really Americans$$$NR ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:06PM

Another pic of Torshin & his buddy- Putin.

What did the russians get for all the money????
Attachments:
gettyimages-115921695-000a632ecbc4f5b00d3df1cdc685c52dac9fac32-s800-c85.jpg

Posted by: Nice Hatski ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:06PM

hillary-clinton.jpg

Posted by: Says The Antifa Nazi ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:08PM

He just admitted it, he's a fascist Nazi

Date: April 08, 2018 10:12PM

Says The Antifa Nazi Wrote:
> He just admitted it, he's a fascist Nazi

You are stupid.

Antifa Nazi--- really.

Christians against Christ.

You are a fucking idiot.

Folks the russian troll is losing control

Posted by: Antifa All The Way ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:22PM

Remember you just keep "running" America hating Nazi, we saw your pic

Posted by: Hillary'sHangover ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:43PM

Not Really Americans$$$NR Wrote:
> We all know the nra was laundering money for the
> russians.
> The nra pumped 30.3 M into the trump's campaign.
> Did the nra's russian masters order them to spend
> all the money trump's campaign?
>
> How is all this russian money being laundered by
> the nra? Via Pute-pute's friend Torshin.
>
>
> Seems Torshin, a buddy of Putin & the NRA served
> in the russian parliament from 2001 to 2015.
> Torshin was involved in the Beslan school siege in
> 2004 that killed several hundred children.
> Nice to see the NRA cuddling with only the best
> people! Seems the nra and Torshin have the killing
> of innocent children in common.
>
>
> Attached is a pic of Alexander Torshin and NRA
> board member and former president David Keene.
> Another pic of Torshin & his buddy- Putin.
>
> What did the russians get for all the money????

Uranium?

Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: April 09, 2018 07:11AM

Hatred in so many forms is the entire basis of the right-wing. What they hate most of course is simple modernity. THey have that in common with Osama bin Laden, the guy from 9/11/2001 that Obama had to hunt down and kill.

Date: April 09, 2018 08:42AM

We all know the nra was laundering money for the russians. The nra pumped 30.3 M into the trump's 2016 campaign.
Did the nra's russian masters order them to spend all that money trump's campaign?

Alexander Torshin, a buddy of Pute-pute & the nra served in the russian parliament from 2001 to 2015. Torshin was involved in the Beslan school siege in 2004 that killed several hundred children.

Attached is a pic of Torshin and NRA board member and former president David Keene. Smiles Everyone....

Finally, we find out sanctioned russians include Steele Dossier figure and banker linked to NRA- Torshin

What did the russians & the NRA get for all that money? I think we all know the answer to that question....

The Steele Dossier that was initiated & paid for by republicans can be found at Buzzfeed: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.hyQepQN5z#.evYRYqdWx

Incredible how much of the Steele Dossier is TRUE!

Attachments:
AP_18034761939387.jpg
81ba15cc077256f91c716f70793d9ae36c9c6eaa295163fd8ea4c3919f2c029c.png

Posted by: Bread crumbs ()
Date: April 09, 2018 08:51AM

Collusion, money-laundering, obstruction of justice, lying to investigators. And that's just for starters.

Posted by: Countryfreak ()
Date: April 09, 2018 09:08AM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
> This says it all.

Apparently you're too stupid to do some research and see that this is false.

Posted by: Rob O'Neill ()
Date: April 09, 2018 09:21AM

Actually... Wrote:
> Hatred in so many forms is the entire basis of the
> right-wing. What they hate most of course is
> simple modernity. THey have that in common with
> Osama bin Laden, the guy from 9/11/2001 that Obama
> had to hunt down and kill.

He sat on his ass watching it on a monitor.

Posted by: Smoke him out ()
Date: April 09, 2018 09:23AM

Having given the order to proceed. Christ, you people are worse than stupid!!!

Posted by: Repubs = FAIL ()
Date: April 09, 2018 09:55AM

Big talk from Bush-43 for a while. But no results. That's so very Republican.

Posted by: No doubt at all... ()
Date: April 10, 2018 09:16AM

Trump is a pathetic weenie-man in comparison to Obama.

Posted by: Into the abyss ()
Date: April 11, 2018 09:29AM

He's a pathetic weenie-man in comparison to Mueller as well.

Date: April 11, 2018 08:30PM

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than earlier reported!

This just in!!

Posted by: Worthless Thread Worthless OP ()
Date: April 11, 2018 08:44PM

But For Shits and Grins boy, how much money do other lobbying groups pay out to politicians?

The Big Pharma Lobby to everyone

The Big Liability Lawyers Lobby To Democrats ?

The Big Insurance lobby's To every one

More Boy many many more

Its American politics and that's the way its been and its legal F U and get the hell out of the USA you leftist commie if you can even find a place that wants your worthless self. No one does, no surprise to that at all

Posted by: Johnny Law ()
Date: April 12, 2018 07:38AM

Trump came from a society of grifters, crooks, and cheats. "Shady" is the bright side of the street in Trump's old World. This crap doesn't fly in the public sector though, and the lot of them will be slowly and methodically taken down for it.

Posted by: Not Really Americans<$>NRA ()
Date: April 14, 2018 03:09PM

> NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than
> earlier reported!
>
> This just in!!

Can anyone at the NRA comment of the FBI investigation?

Posted by: you fell for fake news ()
Date: April 14, 2018 03:33PM

Not Really Americans<$>NRA Wrote:
> -----
> > NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources
> than
> > earlier reported!
> >
> > This just in!!
>
> Can anyone at the NRA comment of the FBI
> investigation?

Yes.

Washington in 2016 saw one of most audacious dirty tricks in political history: the Donald Trump -Russia collusion claim. Now it’s happening again—same partisans, same media; new conspiracy, new victims, including the National Rifle Association.

Remember how the Trump-Russia trick played? Hillary Clinton’s campaign hired opposition-research firm Fusion GPS to compile a dossier of salacious Trump allegations. The Fusion team delivered it to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, then, when briefing reporters, cited the bureau’s interest to establish the document’s credibility. To this day the accusations in the dossier have not been corroborated.

To pull this off, Clinton partisans needed government officials willing to entertain wild claims and media willing to propagate them. Both still exist in abundance, as we now witness a new conspiracy theory elevated into news.

Starting in February 2017, media outlets began issuing stories about a Russian central banker named Alexander Torshin and a Russian gun-rights activist named Maria Butina. Most broadly claimed the duo had been cozying up to U.S. conservatives; they specifically noted that they had an interest in the NRA. What was weird was that so many journalists were simultaneously doing this story—among them Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News, the self-described “old friend” of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, who was also among the first to write about the dossier—at Mr. Simpson’s pitch.

This January, the House Intelligence Committee released its transcript of Mr. Simpson’s November testimony, in which he regaled incredulous committee Republicans with a wild new tale—of how the Russians had “infiltrated the NRA.” Fusion GPS had “spent a lot of time investigating” a “Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin” and a “suspicious” and “big Trump fan,” Maria Butina. Mr. Simpson provided zero detail to back up this claim—no names, dates, money transfers or specific actions.

But never mind. The day Mr. Simpson’s conspiracy-laden transcript was due to go public, McClatchy ran this headline: “FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump.” The story cited only two unnamed “sources familiar with the matter.” The article admitted it “could not be learned” whether the FBI had any evidence involving the NRA, but it nonetheless went on at length about the group. A flurry of articles from other news organizations followed, while Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden fired off letters demanding the NRA account for itself. House Democrats jumped in, with Rep. Adam Schiff positing “an effort by Russia to create a back channel or assist the Trump campaign through the NRA.” Another flurry of articles. All still based on nothing but Mr. Simpson’s infiltration claim.

In a response to Mr. Wyden, the NRA flatly denied the accusation. It explained how it scrupulously monitors its donations and noted that all its political decisions are made by U.S. citizens. It also reported it had had no contact with the FBI. House Intelligence Committee Democrats nonetheless last week issued a document demanding they get to continue investigating the “NRA’s relationship” with Mr. Torshin and Ms. Butina as well as . . . Washington lawyer Cleta Mitchell, who hasn’t done legal work for the NRA in a decade.

A few days later, the same two McClatchy reporters were out with this: “NRA lawyer expressed concerns about group’s Russia ties, investigators told.” It again cited two anonymous sources claiming Congress was investigating Ms. Mitchell’s worries that the NRA had been “channeling Russia funds into the 2016 elections to help Donald Trump.” Ms. Mitchell tells me she told McClatchy before publication that this was false, that she has spoken to no one about the NRA’s actions in 2016, and that she believes the entire NRA-Russia story line is preposterous. She asked the reporters to explain to whom she supposedly said this, when and in what context. They couldn’t, but ran the story anyway. Ms. Mitchell calls it “the quintessential definition of fake news.”

Ms. Mitchell notes that other news outlets backed off the story after she denied it, with one reporter agreeing in email that he did not want to “be associated with some left-wing conspiracy.” A McClatchy investigative editor emailed me that since the “central assertion” of the story was that “congressional investigators are looking at information” that Ms. Mitchell said something, it didn’t matter if she had denied it. The editor noted that McClatchy had published her denial, and corrected its headline to reflect that she is not a current NRA lawyer. Fusion GPS did not respond to a request for comment.

No one has provided a scintilla of evidence to support the claim the NRA was “infiltrated”—and it is appalling that it or Ms. Mitchell must defend against baseless claims. But these days all it takes to turn the most outlandish accusation into “news” is the whispers of a couple of Democratic lawmakers or an anonymous reference to the FBI. Let’s see what’s next.

Posted by: Not Really Americans/$/NRA ()
Date: April 14, 2018 08:13PM

Not Really Americans<$>NRA Wrote:
> -----
> > NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources
> than
> > earlier reported!
> >
> > This just in!!
>
> Can anyone at the NRA comment of the FBI
> investigation?

NRA, In New Document, Acknowledges More Than 20 Russian-Linked Contributors

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/11/601534305/nra-in-new-document-acknowledges-more-than-20-russian-linked-contributors

Wow! No wonder the NRA is beholden to the russians!

Posted by: D'oh! ()
Date: April 14, 2018 09:38PM

Didn't read your own link huh? lmao

The NRA said in a letter to Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., unveiled on Wednesday, that the sum it received from those people was just over $2,500 and most of that was "routine payments" for membership dues or magazine subscriptions.

About $525 of that figure was from "two individuals who made contributions to the NRA."

Wyden has been querying the NRA about its Russia connections following press reports that suggest the FBI is investigating whether Russians might have tried to use the NRA or other political organizations as part of their attack on the 2016 election.

One high-profile Russian NRA supporter, state bank official Alexander Torshin, has cultivated a years-long relationship with the organization — but he was placed under sanction by the United States with other Russians last week.

The NRA acknowledged that Torshin, a Kremlin-linked politician, is a life member of the NRA, and has been since 2012. "He has paid membership dues, but has not made any contributions," NRA general counsel John Frazer wrote to Wyden.

Posted by: Russia-linked Face Plant ()
Date: April 14, 2018 09:43PM

Oh yeah... Russia-linked being "...people associated with Russian addresses (which may include US. citizens living in Russia), or known Russian nationals living in the United States."

dba4377ffb92c88203f891f34ab8861203c244cb

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.