HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FASAP for marijuana charges (Drug test)?
Posted by: Cheeese ()
Date: January 19, 2018 02:57AM

Curious if anyone has any experience with the fairfax ASAP class for possession of marijuana ? First time offender, was an idiot and listened to the cop, thinking i didnt need a lawyer. Settled for the 251 first offenders, sadly. I fucked up but im willing to face the consequences for my actions. Anyone finished asap successfully ? Any information on the drug test ? Will they test me on my first meeting ? (I will not be clean so a bit worried, talked to a lawyer about it but still worried) Any advice will be helpful and please, no "Well don't do drugs, etc"
Yes, I know drugs are bad but i still did it so, what can I do at this point? lol

Any/all advice is appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FASAP for marijuana charges (Drug test)?
Posted by: reading readerer ()
Date: January 19, 2018 07:32AM

Hard to answer anything you didn't already answer yourself in the post. Go to the meetings, and willingly face any consequences of your actions as you have said you want to do.

I hope things work out and the direction changes, or if you want to keep at it then move to a state where it is legal and continue life there.

Posted by: Been there done thattttt ()
Date: January 19, 2018 07:47AM

50-50 on whether they test. Answer NO to all the questions about did you smoke, drink, etc or else they will assign you to more counseling, which is $40 a pop and it's more like 20 sessions of that- which most insurances DON'T cover so it's out of pocket.

It will either be a simple strip or saliva test in office (easy to pass with proper precautions) or a pee-in-a-cup deal at the inova urgent care clinic right down the street from them (harder to pass but doable).

Good luck, we weed users get shafted it stays in our systems up to 30 days but a heroin user can pass in just 5.

FOLLOW THE MONEY (I wonder where the ASAP/counseling money goes?) and that answers your question why Ffx Co makes you take these bullshit classes (think pay-to-play).

Good luck tho, and for your sake you can miss ONE class and pay the $25 fee but past that you have to start all over again. Choose wisely if you truly needed that day off!!

Posted by: Tony Malone ()
Date: January 19, 2018 08:12AM

"I know drugs are bad but I still did it"
That statement speaks volumes. You knew you would probably be tested. You knew there would probably be consequences. You chose to use anyway. This is the definition of a drug problem. You are an addict. Please take a hard look at your life and get some help.
Don't blame the cop or the system. Don't worry about where the money goes or whether it's fair to heroin users vs pot users. Treat this as an opportunity to improve yourself.
Good luck in you recovery.

Posted by: Been there done thattttt ()
Date: January 19, 2018 08:39AM

Tony Malone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I know drugs are bad but I still did it"
> That statement speaks volumes. You knew you would
> probably be tested. You knew there would probably
> be consequences. You chose to use anyway. This is
> the definition of a drug problem. You are an
> addict. Please take a hard look at your life and
> get some help.
> Don't blame the cop or the system. Don't worry
> about where the money goes or whether it's fair to
> heroin users vs pot users. Treat this as an
> opportunity to improve yourself.
> Good luck in you recovery.

"don't worry about where the money goes".....you must work for ASAP/Fairfax County or the drug testing company getting a kickback somewhere. Or a Jeff Sessions-type of person. Using Marijuana to make money off of poor people (notice how it is rarely rich people getting caught up, only the poor who can't afford a good lawyer). We DO need to follow the money here.

No one blamed the cop of the system here. OP IS guilty of using and IS guilty of bring an addict based on what he said. But to say don't worry about the money makes me think your hand is in the cookie jar too and if drugs are legalized you lose your job, so it is in your best interests to send everyone to treatment.

Newsflash- some people are going to use drugs/alcohol no matter what you do to try to "help". Some people have been through serious trauma and use it to cope, just as some use xanax, valium, oxys etc as a crutch to their pain, it is just prescribed by a doctor so it is overlooked by the cops since it is "legal".

Just like some people are going to be homeless even if you offfer them a home and some people are going to have mental issues no matter how much you try to get them to take their meds and they do not.

In the end it is an individual choice.

And you say "addict" to weed LMAO. Get back to me when OP is shooting heroin or popping oxys or doing meth, or has a pint in his pocket 24-7 and caught driving, then I agree OP needs heavy treatment. Weed? GTFO. I can see a 5 class deal but not all the extra shit.

If anything, the true alcoholics are the ones who need the heavy counseling as well. But being hassled for less than a gram of weed is just outrageous when there are people getting out of trouble for having ounces of heroin just because they can afford a good lawyer, while Joe Schmo over here has less than $20 of drugs on him and is made to pay over $1,000 in fines and fees to the county. Hence "pay to play" either the lawyer gets paid to defend the rich guy or the poor man pays the county- either way someone is getting paid!!!

Date: January 19, 2018 08:04PM

Been there done thattt,
I think we're mostly in agreement though it may not seem like it.
I don't work for law enforcement or addiction treatment. My experience is limited to friends, family and acquaintances who have addiction issues.
I agree that the money is part of the problem. I'm generally in favor of legalization because I believe the pros outweigh the cons (yes, there are cons).
The reason I advised OP to not worry about the money is because OP should focus on recovery and completing the program right now.
Blaming the cop = "was an idiot and listened to the cop"
I agree that heroin is more serious than weed but that doesn't mean that weed can't be a problem. If you spend time in treatment then you'll see the alcoholics saying "I don't have a problem. The guys who use pills have a problem." The pill guys say "I don't have a problem. The heroin guys have a problem." The heroin guys say, "I don't have a problem. The meth guys have a problem." Not sure what the meth guys say. Bath salts? The point is that it's all a deflection and an attempt to avoid accepting your own issues.
I think the one area where we disagree is on marijuana addiction. You don't seem to believe it exists. I do. Maybe not a physical addiction like with heroin but certainly a psychological addiction. Do you know anyone whose marijuana use has become a problem? I do. Know anyone who smokes every day and still lives in mom's basement in his thirties? I don't think everyone who uses has a problem but some do.
You raise good points-the money, the system, heroin, legalization, coping etc. but all these points are deflections that keep addicts from accepting help and responsibility.

Date: January 19, 2018 08:04PM

Been there done thattt,
I think we're mostly in agreement though it may not seem like it.
I don't work for law enforcement or addiction treatment. My experience is limited to friends, family and acquaintances who have addiction issues.
I agree that the money is part of the problem. I'm generally in favor of legalization because I believe the pros outweigh the cons (yes, there are cons).
The reason I advised OP to not worry about the money is because OP should focus on recovery and completing the program right now.
Blaming the cop = "was an idiot and listened to the cop"
I agree that heroin is more serious than weed but that doesn't mean that weed can't be a problem. If you spend time in treatment then you'll see the alcoholics saying "I don't have a problem. The guys who use pills have a problem." The pill guys say "I don't have a problem. The heroin guys have a problem." The heroin guys say, "I don't have a problem. The meth guys have a problem." Not sure what the meth guys say. Bath salts? The point is that it's all a deflection and an attempt to avoid accepting your own issues.
I think the one area where we disagree is on marijuana addiction. You don't seem to believe it exists. I do. Maybe not a physical addiction like with heroin but certainly a psychological addiction. Do you know anyone whose marijuana use has become a problem? I do. Know anyone who smokes every day and still lives in mom's basement in his thirties? I don't think everyone who uses has a problem but some do.
You raise good points-the money, the system, heroin, legalization, coping etc. but all these points are deflections that keep addicts from accepting help and responsibility.

Posted by: Stevie Bannon ()
Date: January 19, 2018 10:40PM

I have a problem....with your shitty post.
Blah blah blah.
Op fucked up by getting caught.
Pay the fine, pay your attorney and don’t repeat!!!!
No one cares about your esoteric knowledge of the ASAP system, unless they’re a dumb druggie like yourself!
Jay fasick was a druggies....
Look what happened to him!

Tony Malone Wrote:
> Been there done thattt,
> I think we're mostly in agreement though it may
> not seem like it.
> I don't work for law enforcement or addiction
> treatment. My experience is limited to friends,
> family and acquaintances who have addiction
> issues.
> I agree that the money is part of the problem. I'm
> generally in favor of legalization because I
> believe the pros outweigh the cons (yes, there are
> cons).
> The reason I advised OP to not worry about the
> money is because OP should focus on recovery and
> completing the program right now.
> Blaming the cop = "was an idiot and listened to
> the cop"
> I agree that heroin is more serious than weed but
> that doesn't mean that weed can't be a problem. If
> you spend time in treatment then you'll see the
> alcoholics saying "I don't have a problem. The
> guys who use pills have a problem." The pill guys
> say "I don't have a problem. The heroin guys have
> a problem." The heroin guys say, "I don't have a
> problem. The meth guys have a problem." Not sure
> what the meth guys say. Bath salts? The point is
> that it's all a deflection and an attempt to avoid
> accepting your own issues.
> I think the one area where we disagree is on
> marijuana addiction. You don't seem to believe it
> exists. I do. Maybe not a physical addiction like
> with heroin but certainly a psychological
> addiction. Do you know anyone whose marijuana use
> has become a problem? I do. Know anyone who smokes
> every day and still lives in mom's basement in his
> thirties? I don't think everyone who uses has a
> problem but some do.
> You raise good points-the money, the system,
> heroin, legalization, coping etc. but all these
> points are deflections that keep addicts from
> accepting help and responsibility.

Posted by: Do you Know where you are.. ()
Date: January 19, 2018 10:52PM

Of course they drug test, it is FFX you know.

They'll fuck you good too if you screw up a drug test.

VA values gun laws and the monopoly racket on alcohol sales.

Posted by: Escobar ()
Date: June 25, 2019 02:33PM

It is very difficult to live with a dependent person and built the family . You must have a lot of patience and he must also have a desire to change his life for the better. I want to advise you to use the detox products to cleanse the body of drug residues and complete their removal . These methods https://www.lpath.com/sub-solution-reviews/ are suitable for everyone and are very effective .

Posted by: Kyler ()
Date: April 01, 2020 08:15AM

I passed my first drug test when I was out on bond in 1991. I was getting ready to embark on a journey as a fugitive and had to pass the urine tests as a condition of my bond. But there was no way I was going to stop smoking marijuana. That was my lifeline back then. I went to the local head shop in Northern Virginia and bought a bottle of Golden Seal. I took the capsules, drank tons of water, and passed the test. One of many.

Posted by: Morris ()
Date: April 01, 2020 08:16AM

This is a game of cat and mouse. There are products that work for a period of time. And then the drug testing industry becomes aware of such products, and they impose countermeasures that tend to make the use of those products obsolete. Then the industry that has sprung up to try and help people thwart drug tests comes up with new potential strategies. That sort of cat-and-mouse game has literally been going on for decades. I'd also add that most of the products available in those sort of facilities that involve consuming any sort of fluid, by and large, are simply diuretics and they may work to some degree, but they're largely overpriced and they certainly over promise.

Posted by: Milton ()
Date: April 01, 2020 08:22AM

Hey there, dude. You are definitely going to get tested if you have been caught with possession. You are in real trouble, dude. The laws are very harsh against drugs. I think that they are going to give a drug test, and the problem is that they are really good and accurate. If you have smoked cannabis in the last 3 months they will detect it. They can also test you an EtG Urine test for alcohol. Dude, don't do drugs, there is nothing good in it. Stop until it's not too late. You can do something better in this life.

Posted by: Stoners never win ()
Date: April 01, 2020 04:01PM

Get off the drugs mannnnnn

Posted by: bioclotidtai ()
Date: January 29, 2021 06:02AM

I do understand your concerns. Still, if you can't give up drugs, you have to assume it, attend the meetings and that's it. Anyway, the results of the drug test depend on what kind of drug you have consumed. CBD usually doesn't show up on a drug test. Apart from that, if you smoke indica cannabis, it will certainly lead to a positive test. This is because it contains a high level of THC. However, if the product is of poor quality, it won't contain as much THC. In fact, you can't be sure about the test result in advance. If you want to get only high quality marijuana, I can give you the contacts of a nice shop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2021 05:40AM by bioclotidtai.

Posted by: HodgesFelicity ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:49AM

bioclotidtai Wrote:
> I do understand your concerns. Still, if you can't give up drugs, you have to assume it, attend the meetings and that's it. Anyway, the results of the drug test depend on what kind of drug you have consumed. CBD usually doesn't show up on a drug test. Apart from that, if you smoke indica cannabis, it will certainly lead to a positive test. This is because it contains a high level of THC. However, if the product is of poor quality, it won't contain as much THC. In fact, you can't be sure about the test result in advance. If you want to get only high quality marijuana, I can give you the contacts of a nice shop.

I wish I knew these things before... Anyhow, let's talk in PM!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.