HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING A PLACE IS A SHITHOLE? I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH SAYING THAT. THE ENTIRE DC AREA IS AN OVERPRICED SHITHOLE!
Posted by: FUCK OUT OF HERE ()
Date: January 15, 2018 06:05AM

Shithole does not always apply to poverty and lower class poor people.

Sidwell Friends is a shithole filled with disgusting upper class people.

Go ahead. Call me a racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING A PLACE IS A SHITHOLE? I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH SAYING THAT. THE ENTIRE DC AREA IS AN OVERPRICED SHITHOLE!
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 15, 2018 07:49AM

The only people calling other countries a shithole are democrats and their media anyway. They triggered themselves again.

Lol!

God bless America!
Fuck libs!

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING A PLACE IS A SHITHOLE? I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH SAYING THAT. THE ENTIRE DC AREA IS AN OVERPRICED SHITHOLE!
Posted by: Shake my damn head ()
Date: January 15, 2018 08:53AM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only people calling other countries a shithole
> are democrats and their media anyway. They
> triggered themselves again.
>
> Lol!
>
> God bless America!
> Fuck libs!

Go put your tin foil hat back on and watch your Alex Jones in your momma's basement, you fucking idiot. Trump has done nothing for you. At least Bernie would have gotten you $15/hour at your job at Taco Bell.

Posted by: Akkrp ()
Date: January 15, 2018 09:03AM

What is wrong with saying it is...if ur white and say something is a shithole and if said shithole happens to be over run with niggers, then ur a racist.
If u call something or place a shithole and it’s whites then it’s okay and true.

Posted by: FFX County = Overpriced Shithole ()
Date: January 15, 2018 10:19AM

Fairfax County is an overpriced shithole

Posted by: What a lot of shit for brains ()
Date: January 15, 2018 10:31AM

Plainly, the FFXU cup runneth over when it comes to total assholes.

Posted by: DC Native ()
Date: January 15, 2018 11:56AM

Sidwell Friends is a shithole of a school

Posted by: poiughfd ()
Date: January 15, 2018 12:11PM

President Trump on Friday rejected reports that he told lawmakers that the U.S. should block immigrants from "shithole" countries, but admitted he used "tough" language in that meeting.

----------------

i want to sue or kill this idiot on ffu who takes any chance he gets to attack ffu with images of human refuse and anything he can say to annoy others with the same

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: January 15, 2018 12:15PM

The outrage over the President classifying foreign countries as shitholes is not the problem...

The problem is, it's not good optics for the United States and the American people to have any President using such public language disparinging foreign nations. There's a concept called diplomacy...at the central core of that is the idea that diplomacy is telling someone to go fuck themselves and make them think it was their idea.

The President of the United States has many options at his disposal. There are times when reaching for the blunt instrument is the only option. Somebody bombs one of your Naval bases? Blunt instrument is the response. Somebody flies airplanes into your buildings? Blunt instrument is the reaponse.

The problem with Donald Trump is, his only way of dealing with people and issues is the blunt instrument. And that doesn't mean you have to bend over and let everyone fuck you either. There's a lot of grey between getting fucked and fucking other people. This nation needs a President who can be more diplomatic, more human and more collaborative.

Posted by: Tbhpd ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:10PM

It’s kind of hot just watching Brook Baldwin, Ana Cabrera and Brianna Keilar say Shithole on the air.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.