HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Republican-led bill that would give amnesty to the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens: IS IT BETRAYAL?
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: January 10, 2018 08:46PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/10/republican-house-bill-exchanges-daca-amnesty-for-mandatory-e-verify-legal-immigration-cuts/

A Republican-led bill that would give amnesty to the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program is the first legislation on the issue that would make E-Verify mandatory for all U.S. employers, thus barring illegal aliens from the American workforce.

----------------------------

FIRST NOTE; DACA WAS NEVER LAW. It is legislation that Democrats have been pushing (to gain more votes in their states by using taxpayer money to fund it).

Trump and Republicans are NEWLY MAKING IT LAW THAT RUNS IN THE PAST.

I'll be the first to say that "strait up deportation" is impossible from many practical things (physical, political).

I'll also say I'm %100 in favor for a "law" that prohibits hiring of illegal aliens.

However: I live in Fairfax, Virginia. What (Republicans) are currently promising is what was promised to me around 1992.

Area politicians are corrupt and will simply sell green cards for a dime to get a little money on the side*.

They ignored the law in the 1990's to create false businesses and prevented these businesses from being sued. Given any new law, they will SIMPLY HAND OUT GREEN CARDS - or not. They own police, use police for political threatening and political imprisonment.

Theres no reason Fairfax Democrats and County board need to follow this law: they never have, it was ALREADY LAW, and nothing has been done to them yet.

Republicans know this, likely got some money concession so they can hire their kids nepatized (not nepotized, but similar) in government (which is illegal)

(*as well as democrat votes to prevent them from being prosecuted in Court by Republicans, who can't get in County office due to the use of tax money to hand out green cards AND ignore illegals aliens in court (I'M AN EYE WITNESS AND CAN CITE THE COURT DAY)

-----------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Republican-led bill that would give amnesty to the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens: IS IT BETRAYAL?
Posted by: hkulx ()
Date: January 10, 2018 08:54PM

thow shalt not make retro-active law

Re: A Republican-led bill that would give amnesty to the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens: IS IT BETRAYAL?
Posted by: breitbart FORGOT ()
Date: January 10, 2018 08:57PM

SORRY. forgot an important part of the CONCESSION

Mandatory E-Verify is part of CONCESSION

Under the Goodlatte bill, E-Verify — the system that prevents employers from hiring illegal aliens over Americans — would be mandatory throughout the country, making it the first DACA-related legislation to include this provision.

Posted by: ycymc ()
Date: January 10, 2018 09:00PM

(though shalt not past laws running in the past)

This may ammount to an illegally written 'pardon' for Democrats who acted on DACA although they never could pass it as law (as well as illegals who used it).

Posted by: Me Su Fang ()
Date: January 10, 2018 09:02PM

Whenever I try to answer a post like this I ask myself what Ann Coulter would do!

Posted by: breitbart, sorry again: bad art ()
Date: January 10, 2018 09:25PM

bad article

jan 9 says President Trump "didn't mention e-verify"

jan 10, TO BE CLEAR, was passed by the house. the means Trump may never see the Bill

(NOTE: DACA BILLS have been as frequent as prayer in school bills and STD's at USC / Berkeley )

Posted by: ch439 ()
Date: January 10, 2018 09:28PM

Trump has said CLEARLY: no DACA without wall funding. (and Texas likes that)

But as a Fairfax, VA un-employed person who's never seen a real wage offered:

I know %100 that Fairfax Democrats have ADVERTISED in south america to get illegals here and %100 sure some wall will not stop that.

Posted by: Because... ()
Date: January 10, 2018 11:53PM

ch439 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump has said CLEARLY: no DACA without wall
> funding. (and Texas likes that)
>
> But as a Fairfax, VA un-employed person who's
> never seen a real wage offered:
>
> I know %100 that Fairfax Democrats have ADVERTISED
> in south america to get illegals here and %100
> sure some wall will not stop that.

...as a Fairfax, VA unemployed (why the random hyphen?) person, you've spent large amounts of time in South America seeing these alleged ads? Dipshit. Take your fucking meds.

Posted by: Rupert Pupkin ()
Date: January 11, 2018 08:45AM

E-Verify is already mandatory. Very few use it and no one cares.

Do you have any clue how many "laws" have already been passed and we don't enforce them? A lot. Everyone acts like it's a new thing and a big deal to "pass a law". You should have learned that it doesn't mean shit in this town if you don't have a gov't willing to enforce the shit.

New laws are a joke and nothing more than campaign material.

Posted by: Works ()
Date: January 11, 2018 11:23AM

Works for me. My family came from Germany.

Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: January 11, 2018 11:56AM

So what if the republicans did that who the fuck else are you going to vote for ......you fucking idiots.
Attachments:
IMG_20180109_134939.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.