HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's it like living in a trailer park?
Posted by: Sunnyvale ()
Date: January 08, 2018 01:51AM

Serious question...thinking about moving to the one on Chantilly. Has anyone lived in a trailer park before?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's it like living in a trailer park?
Posted by: Trailer Trash ()
Date: January 08, 2018 02:54AM

I grew up in the TP. Loved it.

Nice people. Mullets.

Several teeth. Great life.

Posted by: cheap living ()
Date: January 08, 2018 06:02AM

NOISE. Its not like you have solid brick walls or even some decent sheetrock between you and your neighbor.

You will hear everyone's stereo systems being played at high volume and oh God, the sound of 10 honda civic coffee can mufflers + 2 motherfuckers rolling coal with their double pipes all starting their cars at 5am to go to work waking up everyone in the neighborhood!!!

Otherwise if you keep to yourself and understand your power bill will be higher since it is likely electric AC and Heat and cooking (no option for gas unless its propane- maybe? Some parks allow it) it is a fine way to save some money. Just understand even though the house sells for 60k, you still have to pay lot rent of upwards of $1k/month, which is mandatory or they can literally tow away your house.

Some of the best parties I went to were thrown there though (in my 20's). These fuckers could pool together $30 at 10 am and get a group of 15 of us drunk and high off cheap weed and full off (likely stolen from the grocery store) grilled hot dogs and burgers and chicken by 1pm, somehow. Fuckers even stole the potato salad and paper plates LMAO.

Their hustle game was fierce! They had to be, most could not get a real job for some reasom so had to hustle to survive...mad respect for those people. I am fine over here with my 9-5 and boring surburban townhouse now, thanks.

Posted by: JUW4L ()
Date: January 08, 2018 09:43AM

My experience was, they are all perverts. The adults prey on the kids, the older kids prey on the younger kids. My best friend from then is sure he put a baby in a middle-aged woman who was using him as a sex toy when he was 12.

Posted by: gevwh ()
Date: January 08, 2018 11:40AM

check out "pervert park" on Netflix.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4074304/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Posted by: We vote Republican across the B ()
Date: January 08, 2018 12:07PM

We vote across the board. Most people are die hard pro-American, anti PC, Dems, Libs.

Everyone also flies the American flag and exercises their 2nd amendment.

Posted by: boblala ()
Date: January 08, 2018 01:10PM

If you are living in a trailer park you shouldn't have kids, don't have a pet, you fucked up in life...you're better off taking a long walk off a short pier!

That about sums up the replies you will get...

Posted by: Not in norther va ()
Date: January 08, 2018 03:58PM

I wouldn't recommend it in norther va. It seems different in other states, like Delaware. They are pretty nice and you actually have decent families (probably second homes) but just a different vibe. The worst part is, I believe you pay a mortgage and land rent which in reality can equal a true mortgage. I wouldn't do it.

Posted by: Trailer.Park.Tony ()
Date: January 08, 2018 04:31PM

The only way to get lower living expenses...is to become homeless.

I would never raise a family in one, nor would I recommend it for single females.

Posted by: Shot Caller ()
Date: January 08, 2018 06:51PM

Trailer park living is a small step from prison life. You'll be surrounded by ex-cons, thieves, drug dealers, and sex offenders. Good part is you can always find weed, but ya gotta get into a gang to survive.

Posted by: going mobile ()
Date: January 08, 2018 10:23PM

Shot Caller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trailer park living is a small step from prison
> life. You'll be surrounded by ex-cons, thieves,

depends where you are. around here it's people looking for bargains, people who aren't permanent. but oh boy, go to Ohio, it'll be the elderly who can't afford to move and their unemployed grandchildren who are partying so hard they can't imagine leaving. mixed bag. if the rental charge is high, it should be ok. if it's low, drop your living standards and enjoy.

Posted by: Airline Parkway?? ()
Date: January 08, 2018 10:56PM

Its still there. ??

Rent on a spot must be way high by now. Walls on trailers are thin, when its super cold . And some other times. There's a community feeling, you can save some money and yes your not in a apt as such your own place, can have some things you cant in a apt, take a tax deduction on your home and its "close In" by todays standards in NOVA. Airline Parkway has been there a long time and hence the prices of the trailers, if the place will be there its doable but I would not want to stay more then 3 years cause the place could become a shopping center or high rise apts. Get in and Get out. Don't be left holding the bag

Posted by: Mullet man ()
Date: January 08, 2018 11:16PM

Seems like it would be pretty comfy, tbh.

Posted by: 3vjkd ()
Date: January 09, 2018 02:37PM

Sunnyvale Wrote:
> Serious question...thinking about moving to the
> one on Chantilly. Has anyone lived in a trailer
> park before?

TROLL POST

please do not feed this troll

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: January 09, 2018 03:58PM

Posted by: 30 Year Mortage On This LOL! ()
Date: January 09, 2018 09:42PM

Maybe it will be there in 3 -5 yrs maybe not, and a singlewide ! Move to Fredericksburg if your that desperate . For the down payment on the trailer, you can get a new town house for 260K and a 30 yr mortgage for less then 1500 a month. Chantilly ? Move to Bealton In Fauquier for the same new townhouse. 28/30 miles out Rt 28 from Airline Pky

Posted by: Now Your Talking ()
Date: January 09, 2018 09:48PM

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Fredericksburg/11229-Salem-Village-Dr-22407/unit-1700/home/15603808

Many more available And you don't need 20 % down !

Ride a van pool up and down 95 in style or take riders on the toll lanes. Traffic out Rt 50 to Airline Pky is Hell!

Don't Be A Fool!

Posted by: 1100 a Month and 1 Acer ()
Date: January 09, 2018 10:06PM

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Fredericksburg/11141-Gordon-Rd-22407/home/15603112

Your garden awaits Si Only 3 grand down payment. Less then 3 lot payments for a singlewide and Its YOURS! Take a ride down there this weekend

Posted by: Crisp fried snakehead motherfuck ()
Date: January 09, 2018 11:32PM

1100 a Month and 1 Acer Wrote:
> https://www.redfin.com/VA/Fredericksburg/11141-Gor
> don-Rd-22407/home/15603112
>
> Your garden awaits Si Only 3 grand down payment.
> Less then 3 lot payments for a singlewide and Its
> YOURS! Take a ride down there this weekend

That you DAJAX? Think you can hide by leaving out all the ellipses? You know you couldn't resist a trailer park thread old boy.

Posted by: sissy boy CD ()
Date: January 10, 2018 12:04AM

My seamstress lives in one on Rte 1 before you get to Groveton Gardens. She can make some real pretty sissy dresses and retro panties and bullet bras. She caters to have the drag show queens in DC. She also deals with CDs who really like women but just like to dress like girls. I'm not gay, I just like dressing up in pretty dresses and petticoats and ladies underwear.

It seems like an OK place

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.